Hey haters check out this one, before you judge him!!!

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blackcat

Germany

#1 Jul 17, 2006
Tiny

Germany

#2 Jul 17, 2006
Thank you so much for posting this link, Blackcat. That's a very good site which MJ haters should take to heart. I doubt that they will take a look at it though.
Blackcat

Germany

#3 Jul 17, 2006
Yeah that's my favourite MJ-link..I hope that a few will open their eyes..
Monica

Smyrna, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2006
Blackcat<

I was just in communication with Alex the other day...
it's one of my favorite sites.

Here's another you may like:

http://spaces.msn.com/mjjrealrealm
Baby Dangler

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2006
Blackcat wrote:
Yeah that's my favourite MJ-link..I hope that a few will open their eyes..
It opened my eyes to how blindly ridiculous Michael Jackson fans are. You'll really make excuses for anything he does no matter how criminal and sleazy it is, wont' you?
Samantha

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2006
Both websites actually are free sites that are very badly done. The text runs off of both pages and half of the images don't download.

I would hope that you know your "Jacko" wouldn't endorse such a bad use of technology under his name.

He has even went public stating that no website speaks for him and that no content on any website speaks the truth for him.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not even your sissy man would endorse those shabby sites.
MJfan

Lenexa, KS

#10 Jul 20, 2006
Baby Dangler wrote:
<quoted text>
It opened my eyes to how blindly ridiculous Michael Jackson fans are. You'll really make excuses for anything he does no matter how criminal and sleazy it is, wont' you?
You hatas r just 2 god damn blind to the positive!
Monica

Smyrna, GA

#11 Jul 20, 2006
Typical of a hater to point out imperfections rather than
examining the content.

No wonder they remain ignorant.
RealityAwaits

Tupelo, MS

#15 Jul 24, 2006
Swing the idjut round and round
where it stops is just not sound.

Whatta dummy, and the dummy you worship.
Michaholics R Braindead

Amman, Jordan

#17 Jul 24, 2006
Michael Jackson molests little boys, ripped off his own charities, stole music and called it his own, can't play instruments, can't write music, told by Quincy Jones during the making of Thriller to LEAVE THE LITTLE BOYS ALONE, IT WILL END YOUR CAREER, begged and pleaded for presidential recognition which was denied based on a memorandum from Supreme Court Justice John G. Roberts Jr, was REFUSED CONSIDERATION for knighthood by the Queen of England because of his flawed character and improper behavior with little boys, doesn't pay his bills, has to settle for third tier lawyers, got spanked by the State of California for stiffing his employees, got his home shut down because he refused to buy insurance, left animals starving in cages in 90 degree heat, failed to keep his word to Debbie Rowe after she lied for him in court, lied about his relationship with Marc Schaffel, tried to hide another payoff for questionable behavior with another little boy and got caught, still has two lawsuits totalling $108 million headed for him like a freight train. And his fans say there's nothing wrong with him.
Michaholics R Braindead

Amman, Jordan

#19 Jul 25, 2006
Michael Jackson molests little boys, ripped off his own charities, stole music and called it his own, can't play instruments, can't write music, told by Quincy Jones during the making of Thriller to LEAVE THE LITTLE BOYS ALONE, IT WILL END YOUR CAREER, begged and pleaded for presidential recognition which was denied based on a memorandum from Supreme Court Justice John G. Roberts Jr, was REFUSED CONSIDERATION for knighthood by the Queen of England because of his flawed character and improper behavior with little boys, HUNG AN INNOCENT TINY BABY over the edge of a balcony, doesn't pay his bills, has to settle for third tier lawyers, got spanked by the State of California for stiffing his employees, got his home shut down because he refused to buy insurance, left animals starving in cages in 90 degree heat, failed to keep his word to Debbie Rowe after she lied for him in court, lied about his relationship with Marc Schaffel, tried to hide another payoff for questionable behavior with another little boy and got caught, still has two lawsuits totalling $108 million headed for him like a freight train. And his fans say there's nothing wrong with him.
Baby Dangler

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 25, 2006
MJfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You hatas r just 2 god damn blind to the positive!
What????

I think it's great that Wacko the pedo loser has ruined his own career. I couldn't be more positive about that.

Fans are the ones that seem so angry around here.
Homer Jackson

Caracas, Venezuela

#23 Jul 25, 2006
Michaholics wrote:
Fans Rule!
Not here you don't.

You have to ask permission to rule.
Homer Jackson

Caracas, Venezuela

#25 Jul 25, 2006
(a) Defendent Michael Jackson intentionally and willfully violated
Penal Code Section 288 by willfully and lewdly committing lewd and
lascivious acts upon or with the body, or any part or member thereof, of
plaintiff, a child under the age of 14 years, with the intent of
arousing, appealing to or gratifying the lust or passions or sexual
desires of said defendant.

(b) Defendant Michael Jackson intentionally and willfully violated
Penal Code Section 1165.1 by said defendant's sexual abuse of plaintiff.

(c) Defendant Michael Jackson intentionally and willfully violated
Penal Code Section 288a by acts that he committed on plaintiff.

(d) Defendant Michael Jackson intentionally and willfully violated
Penal Code Section 647.6 by annoying and molesting plaintiff.

The actions of defendant Michael Jackson which violated the Penal Code
of the State of California include but are not limited to defendant
Michael Jackson orally copulating plaintiff, defendant Michael Jackson
masturbating plaintiff, defendant Michael Jackson eating the semen of
plaintiff, and defendant Michael Jackson having plaintiff fondle and
manipulate the breasts and nipples of defendant Michael Jackson while
defendant Michael Jackson would masturbate.
Joseph Bartlo

Turkey

#27 Jul 26, 2006
Michaholics wrote:
Somethings cookin and it smells like hate!
That's just your ignorance seeping out. Anything you MJ fans can't control or deal with, you automatically claim it to be "hate", totally contrary to what it truly is.
RealityAwaits

United States

#29 Jul 26, 2006
Michaholics wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is that in the rush to comply with the court order Michael came straight from the hospital into the court room as is. There was no change of clothing and the truth is the Judge could have dismissed him for the day as he was not needed. It is the court that created and caused the scene and somehow haters think Michael planned it and the court played along... You decide.
Jay Leno sure did.
Baby Dangler

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jul 26, 2006
Wacko does not deserve to be dismissed from his own trial any more than anyone else. The judge made it clear he had to be there from the beginning and Wacko knew it. He was trying to get sympathy and preferential treatment like always. He thinks he's better than anyone else.

I'm glad the judge stuck by his order.
RealityAwaits

United States

#32 Jul 29, 2006
hillbill hates the truth.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.mich...

try telling that group of intelligent people what your view is on worshipping a pedophile and setting him up as God.

Don't want to?
Too late, your poast-a-thon has been sent forward.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#36 Jan 20, 2014
The haters live in there own little world.they couldnt see the truth if it hit them in the face
Lie after lie guess thats all they know thats why they are the biggest clowns on here.and the scum
Of the earth
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#37 Jan 20, 2014
Of course, we all know that Michael Jackson was a compulsive liar and enjoyed playing with the media until they started turning on him, that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy Reveals M. Jackson had a giant 12 inch ... (Jul '09) 43 min Octopus 287
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 6 hr Sleepingboy 655
News Thriller: Award-winning Michael Jackson tribute... May 20 Sleepingboy 13
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons May 20 Sleepingboy 7
Why does octopus May 20 Sleepingboy 7
News Lisa Marie Presley on father Elvis, music caree... (Oct '12) May 20 Letha brown 37
Tatum O'Neal's relationship with Michael Jackson. (Aug '07) May 19 Len is Disgusted 473
More from around the web