The truth about Octopus

The truth about Octopus

Created by Nicholas on Mar 25, 2014

61 votes

Click on an option to vote

He has a third grade education

He likes to anger MJ fans

He does not make sense

He would like an "exam" by dr. murray

Does not like black people

Thinks black people are beneath him

Can't hold his own in a physical fight

Is henpecked

Is turned on by one of the male MJ fans

All of the above

Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#121 May 18, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
Octopus, speaking as a "F'loon, I'M in no way pretending that MJ is still alive. He IS still alive. HIS corpse? Are you sure about that? Speak to me in private, and I will tell you what I think about molestation. You are making so many sweeping statements about what you think I believe. You have no clue.
Then Michael Jackson can show up to face two more child molestation accusations by Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck beginning on June 2nd 2014. Will he be taking the stand in his own defense this time?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#122 May 18, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
Octopus, I've never joined, or posted on any MJ fan sites, ever. I've only joined a few Hoax sites, and this one, whatever THIS forum is. It's a Hater's site, by the feel of the place. I was reluctant to get involved on this site. That's why I only read, and didn't contribute, until very recently.
I have a feeling that you were chosen to join topix to put forward a Michael Jackson is alive agenda because of the new album. It is obvious some do have an extreme dislike of my character, Octopus. I do repeat that the clown is dead quite often. My guess is there is a new death hoax conspiracy fan site trying to get attention for their fantasies. You were reluctant to get involved but you did. Am I warm?

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#123 May 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that you were chosen to join topix to put forward a Michael Jackson is alive agenda because of the new album. It is obvious some do have an extreme dislike of my character, Octopus. I do repeat that the clown is dead quite often. My guess is there is a new death hoax conspiracy fan site trying to get attention for their fantasies. You were reluctant to get involved but you did. Am I warm?
They are a person coming here with outlandish statements trying to disrupt and derail talk about Wacko. They don't believe he is alive any more than you or I do. Someone is seemingly playing a game and you seem to be the target. Note how they keep going out of their way to answer Len's simple question on their opinion of Jacko molesting boys. Or for a "further explanation" they want email. For most internet users who don't mask their IP, email is a sure fire way to get someone's IP address as all they have to do is inspect the header. You may enjoy playing with the troll, but I wouldn't take anything they say with any seriousness if I were you. That's just my suggestion.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#124 May 19, 2014
out of their way to answer Len's simple question

*My bad, out of their way to NOT answer Len's simple question

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#125 May 19, 2014
You clueless lot, I am not here on behalf of any other site. I do not know of any new hoax site. I haven't been on any old hoax sites for several years. You are giving me way too much credit in saying that I want an email address so I can get an IP address. I haven't even heard of a "header". I am not that computer savvy. I really do believe MJ is still alive. Can't you lot get anything right.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#126 May 19, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
. You are giving me way too much credit
Don't worry. I don't give you credit at all.

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#127 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, I place more significance on the dirt on the soles of my shoes, than what you have to say.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#128 May 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> They are a person coming here with outlandish statements trying to disrupt and derail talk about Wacko. They don't believe he is alive any more than you or I do. Someone is seemingly playing a game and you seem to be the target. Note how they keep going out of their way to answer Len's simple question on their opinion of Jacko molesting boys. Or for a "further explanation" they want email. For most internet users who don't mask their IP, email is a sure fire way to get someone's IP address as all they have to do is inspect the header. You may enjoy playing with the troll, but I wouldn't take anything they say with any seriousness if I were you. That's just my suggestion.
She can not disrupt and derail talk about Wacko. This is a public forum.

She'll never have my email.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129 May 19, 2014
inAccurate Information wrote:
An NFL Fan, I place more significance on the dirt on the soles of my shoes, than what you have to say.
Is that why you're so upset, Suzie?

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#130 May 19, 2014
Octopus, yes, you're correct. I don't have your email. I HAVE your gmail. You want me to post it?

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#131 May 19, 2014
You lot can talk about what you like on this forum. I'll do the same, and talk about what I like.

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#132 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, why are you calling me Suzie? My name is Emily. You are a fool. I have no idea who Suzie is. You just get dumber and dumber.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#133 May 19, 2014
inAccurate Information wrote:
An NFL Fan, why are you calling me Suzie? My name is Emema. Ymber.
Are you entering the manic phase, Suzie?

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#134 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, your post #133 to me is wasted. I have no idea what or who you are talking about. Emily.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#135 May 19, 2014
inAccurate Information wrote:
I have no idea what or who you are talking about. Emily.
That's exactly what I was talking about, Suzie.

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#136 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, everyone can see what you are doing with your silly quotes. They CAN read. My username is "Accurate Information" NOT, "inAccurate Information".

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#137 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, you're SO boring. I'd rather do my ironing.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#138 May 19, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
Octopus, yes, you're correct. I don't have your email. I HAVE your gmail. You want me to post it?
How would you get my wife's facebook account?

Anyway, that would be her information, not mine.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#139 May 19, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
An NFL Fan, you're SO boring. I'd rather do my ironing.
In that case, go do your ironing, and we'll continue discussing Pedo Pan.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#140 May 19, 2014
inAccurate, do you have a fixation on the mundane?
Does watching paint dry fancy you?
Is gruel fine dining to you?

Get off the schtick and start discussing that dead pedophile and the deadbeat family that lives off it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) 2 hr Spotted Wee 115
Team [email protected] Delusional-Taaj Malik 7 hr Spotted Wee 1
News Michael Jackson's final days will now be told i... 23 hr Spotted Wee 3
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Sat Spotted Wee 706
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Sat Spotted Wee 80
News Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Being Mole... (Jul '09) Sat Spotted Wee 186
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Sat Spotted Wee 64,786
More from around the web