Michael Jackson's former security chi...

Michael Jackson's former security chief testifies he was concerned Jackson would overdose

There are 9 comments on the Nanaimo Daily News story from Aug 1, 2013, titled Michael Jackson's former security chief testifies he was concerned Jackson would overdose. In it, Nanaimo Daily News reports that:

A former security worker for Michael Jackson told a jury Thursday that he was concerned the singer would overdose on prescription medications in the early 2000s but didn't see signs of impairment in the singer later that decade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nanaimo Daily News.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Why is it that we keep hearing from former staff members who spent some considerable time around Wacko Jacko yet none of them have ever mentioned Laura or that guy from Manhattan? This former security guard who worked for Wacko in the early 2000, said he was concerned that Wacko Jacko would overdose on drugs and that his three young children once had to call the emergency services because he collapsed in a hallway. But why? Why do terrified young children have to be ringing emergency services when Wacko supposedly had a healthy and long-term relationship with a woman and some guy who used to follow them around? Why couldn't these security staff ever approach them and get reassurance that they would keep a close eye on him and make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid? It's almost like they were either both invisible or didn't exist.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Why is it that we keep hearing from former staff members who spent some considerable time around Wacko Jacko yet none of them have ever mentioned Laura or that guy from Manhattan? This former security guard who worked for Wacko in the early 2000, said he was concerned that Wacko Jacko would overdose on drugs and that his three young children once had to call the emergency services because he collapsed in a hallway. But why? Why do terrified young children have to be ringing emergency services when Wacko supposedly had a healthy and long-term relationship with a woman and some guy who used to follow them around? Why couldn't these security staff ever approach them and get reassurance that they would keep a close eye on him and make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid? It's almost like they were either both invisible or didn't exist.
Keep guessing butterjerk. Did it ever occur to you that you are bein fed false info. You really otta think bout what you are sayin.
Bob

Coventry, UK

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep guessing butterjerk. Did it ever occur to you that you are bein fed false info. You really otta think bout what you are sayin.
So now his security guard is lying? Funny how MJ always picks the wrong employees.. is this the 12th employee to testify against MJ?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So now his security guard is lying? Funny how MJ always picks the wrong employees.. is this the 12th employee to testify against MJ?
I'm not really sure what the one-time Yale lawyer is actually implying.

Maybe he's implying that the security guard is lying about his working and social relationship with the has-been King of Poop.

But I just can't believe that a fully grown adult man would ever resort to such pathetic tactics. In fact, I'm positive that there is absolutely no way that a grown man would ever pretend they were a personal friend or worker of a famous but creepy celebrity. If they did they would have to be one ridiculously stupid girlie boy with a massive man crush on a hideous looking thing.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure what the one-time Yale lawyer is actually implying.
Maybe he's implying that the security guard is lying about his working and social relationship with the has-been King of Poop.
But I just can't believe that a fully grown adult man would ever resort to such pathetic tactics. In fact, I'm positive that there is absolutely no way that a grown man would ever pretend they were a personal friend or worker of a famous but creepy celebrity. If they did they would have to be one ridiculously stupid girlie boy with a massive man crush on a hideous looking thing.
I am sick and tired of your bull****...you know nothing bout me and you better quit callin me names.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless...totally clueless.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7 Aug 9, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
I was wondering about Laura, myself. She still hasn't stepped forward.

*smirk*

Location hidden

#10 Aug 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering about Laura, myself. She still hasn't stepped forward.
*smirk*
You are getting more clueless by the day...get a life Len...you and your comments are getting old.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#11 Aug 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are getting more clueless by the day...get a life Len...you and your comments are getting old.
I mention Laura, and you call me clueless. You ARE the person who said she was his girlfriend, and she has yet to step forward and defend him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MJ hater trolls 14 hr Pop Tart- 2
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Jul 18 Sleepingboy 198
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Jul 8 Pop Tart- 2
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun '16 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun '16 love 7,215
More from around the web