Michael Jackson's hometown to name sc...

Michael Jackson's hometown to name school for him

There are 22 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Jul 23, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's hometown to name school for him. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Plans are in the works to name a school in Michael Jackson's Indiana hometown for the late pop star.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2014
A shameful disgrace.

But Gary, Indiana is a dump. Perhaps, they will hire pedophile teachers.
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#2 Jul 23, 2014
Thats great news.MJ would be really
Proud. Michael angel forever.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#6 Jul 23, 2014
There had been proposed plans to rename his hometown street after him and Joe Jackson (or was it Katherine, I forget) that was planning a Jackson family museum. Should be interesting to see what happens with this.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 23, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
There had been proposed plans to rename his hometown street after him and Joe Jackson (or was it Katherine, I forget) that was planning a Jackson family museum. Should be interesting to see what happens with this.
A museum? Hmmm, I wonder what they were planning to showcase exactly. It's not as if the Jacksons themselves are of any particular interest, and Wacko was a mess for most of his adult life.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Jul 23, 2014
This sentence is revealing.

"Pruitt says the renaming came up in a conversation with Katherine Jackson, who donated $10,000 during the Gary Promise scholarship event hosted by Magic Johnson in April."

Sounds like Katherine and the Estate are buying off the school to name it after the dead pedophile. I wonder what the school authorities would have to say if they spoke to the staff at the school across the street from Pedoland.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Who would exactly want to go to a dangerous, crime infested hellhole like Gary, Indiana?

A Wacko museum or a laughable school named after a dead pedophile simply does not make any sense. It is just payola to appease the aging Mama Wacky Jacky. Of course, naming any school after a disgusting, drug addicted pedophile that could not read or write and shit smelly diarrhea down his skinny little toad legs while he slobbered foam from his twisted, wide clown mouth in lust for young and nude boys is ridiculous.

Have these so called educators lived in a cave during the past twenty years?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 24, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Who would exactly want to go to a dangerous, crime infested hellhole like Gary, Indiana?
A Wacko museum or a laughable school named after a dead pedophile simply does not make any sense. It is just payola to appease the aging Mama Wacky Jacky. Of course, naming any school after a disgusting, drug addicted pedophile that could not read or write and shit smelly diarrhea down his skinny little toad legs while he slobbered foam from his twisted, wide clown mouth in lust for young and nude boys is ridiculous.
Have these so called educators lived in a cave during the past twenty years?
I think, even if these people are unaware of Pedo Pan's true behaviour with young boys, they should at least be aware of his appalling drug abuse. It's madness to name a school after such a sick and disturbed man.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Jul 24, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, even if these people are unaware of Pedo Pan's true behaviour with young boys, they should at least be aware of his appalling drug abuse. It's madness to name a school after such a sick and disturbed man.
I agree.

However, you would be surprised how many people incorrectly believe that the clown was found innocent of child molestation in 2005. They think that was the end of it. The thought of any school being named after a dead pedophile is appalling. Hopefully, some people will speak up to reject the idea of a Michael Joseph Jackson grade school. Truly sick.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#13 Jul 25, 2014
The school is called "Prepubescent Preparatory Academy. It's an all boy's high school preparatory school. No student over 13 allowed. It's run by NAMBLA.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#14 Jul 25, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
The school is called "Prepubescent Preparatory Academy. It's an all boy's high school preparatory school. No student over 13 allowed. It's run by NAMBLA.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#15 Jul 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
However, you would be surprised how many people incorrectly believe that the clown was found innocent of child molestation in 2005. They think that was the end of it. The thought of any school being named after a dead pedophile is appalling. Hopefully, some people will speak up to reject the idea of a Michael Joseph Jackson grade school. Truly sick.
They incorrectly believe the FBI pursued him for a full 20 years and the two raids at Neverland in 1993 and 2003 yielded nothing incriminating about Jackson and his boy obsession.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#16 Jul 25, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, even if these people are unaware of Pedo Pan's true behaviour with young boys, they should at least be aware of his appalling drug abuse. It's madness to name a school after such a sick and disturbed man.
I know Jackson fraudulently acquired medication by using numerous aliases and using visiting different Dr.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Jul 25, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
They incorrectly believe the FBI pursued him for a full 20 years and the two raids at Neverland in 1993 and 2003 yielded nothing incriminating about Jackson and his boy obsession.
There are people in the world who are totally clueless about what Wacko did to little boys. They assume that the clown was found "not guilty" therefore, he was vindicated. This is exactly what the Jacksons and floons want. They hate us because we ask questions and have exposed the truth. The FBI has not released all their recorded documentation on the clown. They never do.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#18 Jul 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people in the world who are totally clueless about what Wacko did to little boys. They assume that the clown was found "not guilty" therefore, he was vindicated. This is exactly what the Jacksons and floons want. They hate us because we ask questions and have exposed the truth. The FBI has not released all their recorded documentation on the clown. They never do.
Exactly!! Since when does the FBI become invested in clearing the name of ONE single entertainer posthumously?? Try Never!! Only MJ fans can believe the FBI released everything in a desperate bid to remain credible because Michael did a lot for society.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Jul 26, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! Since when does the FBI become invested in clearing the name of ONE single entertainer posthumously?? Try Never!! Only MJ fans can believe the FBI released everything in a desperate bid to remain credible because Michael did a lot for society.
Especially when the FBI was busy cracking down terrorists. Michael Jackson was documented while alive, but they are certainly not going to go out of their way to clear a dead pedophile they suspect was guilty of molesting children. Since Wacko was pretty much secluded from the rest of the world with bodyguards and high security, the FBI could only watch from a distance like Tom Sneddon and the LAPD. Wacko was always two steps ahead of them. Floons blow up Michael Jackson's importance to society when at best, he was just an entertainer. It is obvious that the clown used his power of fame, money and celebrity to his advantage. He was a wealthy, drug addicted pedophile with his own publicity campaigns designed to spread his lies..

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#22 Jul 26, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when the FBI was busy cracking down terrorists. Michael Jackson was documented while alive, but they are certainly not going to go out of their way to clear a dead pedophile they suspect was guilty of molesting children. Since Wacko was pretty much secluded from the rest of the world with bodyguards and high security, the FBI could only watch from a distance like Tom Sneddon and the LAPD. Wacko was always two steps ahead of them. Floons blow up Michael Jackson's importance to society when at best, he was just an entertainer. It is obvious that the clown used his power of fame, money and celebrity to his advantage. He was a wealthy, drug addicted pedophile with his own publicity campaigns designed to spread his lies..
Yup and being charitable is pretty easy if you're a mega-billionaire with money to spare. Michael was charitable because he had the cash for it and was well aware it would make him look good. I don't think his heart bled for the disadvantaged.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#23 Jul 26, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup and being charitable is pretty easy if you're a mega-billionaire with money to spare. Michael was charitable because he had the cash for it and was well aware it would make him look good. I don't think his heart bled for the disadvantaged.
Of course...

Giving money to charity, gave him excellent press and he would earn double every time he would publicize it. It made him sell more records. I do not think the clown actually cared about these charities. As long as he was given credit for his overblown ego, he was satisfied. The other Jacksons would not be caught dead giving anything away. The only person Jacko really truly cared about, was himself. He manipulated a lot of people in his lifetime.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#24 Jul 26, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
They incorrectly believe the FBI pursued him for a full 20 years and the two raids at Neverland in 1993 and 2003 yielded nothing incriminating about Jackson and his boy obsession.
They never read the whole thing, just the few pieces they want to glean for their cause. If they had read the FBI reports semi-carefully, they would have seen that the FBI was there "to support local authorities".

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#25 Jul 26, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> They never read the whole thing, just the few pieces they want to glean for their cause. If they had read the FBI reports semi-carefully, they would have seen that the FBI was there "to support local authorities".
Also, lawyers like Brian Oxman and Tom Mesereau took to network TV upon the release of the FBI documents and claimed they "vindicated" Michael. It declared him "innocent" and found "nothing" in 20 years worth of investigating. The fans can not view these two as paid liars.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#26 Jul 27, 2014
This is what the FBI records say. The support the FBI provided for the pedophile investigation was four years (1993-1994 & 2004-2005), not the twenty years his lawyers declared.

"Michael Jackson (1958-2009) was a famous singer and entertainer. Between 1993 and 1994 and separately between 2004 and 2005, Jackson was investigated by California law enforcement agencies for possible child molestation. He was acquitted of all such charges. The FBI provided technical and investigative assistance to these agencies during the cases. The Bureau also investigated threats made against Mr. Jackson and others by an individual who was later imprisoned for these crimes. These investigations occurred between 1992 and 2005."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 1 hr Just Me 25
News Quincy Jones Tapped for Michael Jackson, 'Man i... Wed Pearl Jr 1
News Gay-porn filmmaker sues Fox over Jackson interview Wed Jake 5
News Michael Jackson fan assaulted guard at Thriller... Wed Jake 3
The true inventor of "Moonwalk"(dance)!!! (Apr '07) Wed Jake 30
News The 50 best-selling albums of all time Tue Jake 2
Michael Jackson's lover tells all (Jan '11) Tue Jake 29
More from around the web