The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous ...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#202 Jun 25, 2014
Trolls are sadists wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spreading lies! Sony wouldn't have renegotiated with MJ's family to have his unreleased songs released if they weren't making money. LOL. MJ sold more records after his death than he did close to a decade before his death i.e he has sold more than 13 million copies of his records in the US alone since 09. Your posts would sound more interesting if you stick to stating facts instead of your usual wrongful spins. Next time you want to hit on MJ's sales, it would be better if you can start by making a list of sales your favourite artists or what other popular artists have sold during a similar time span.
Lastly just to counter your lies yet again, 3 of MJ's album are almost always consistently on the album charts and he keeps on making more money since his death than every other artist alive or death.
Honestly this forum would get more visitors and be taken more serious if most of the posters here stop fabricating lies to fit into their distorted realities.
And whether you think previous owners of MJ's cds have either burned or auctioned those cds doesn't really matter to either Sony or MJ as those cds were already paid for and MJ and Sony already made money off those cds. LOLOL. Someone is actually being desperate here. Heheee..
Sony paid for Wacko's unreleased songs in advance. So far, they have yet to have reached the sales they were hoping for. Of course, you seem to be impressed by a lowly thirteen million copies of clown sales in five years. Those are terrible numbers. There are only two acts that have sold over a billion records. We know who they are and obviously, it will never be Michael Jackson. I would even bet that Buddy Holly sold more than the laughable sales you brag for Wacko. He died in 1959 when people were still buying records and the industry was booming. As for people getting rid of their Michael Jackson collections in 1993 and again in 2005, most of Michael Jackson's catalog went into the trash. Wacko definitely broke a world's record for the single biggest vinyl, cassette and cd piles in the history of garbage or trash disposal in junkyards across the international globe. Heheee..

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#203 Jun 25, 2014
On the Mediabase radio chart, that scans audience plays on pop, mainstream top 40, urban, etc., Love Never Felt So Good, which had peaked at over 47 million audiences, experienced a negative -0.585 audience today.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#204 Jun 25, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
On the Mediabase radio chart, that scans audience plays on pop, mainstream top 40, urban, etc., Love Never Felt So Good, which had peaked at over 47 million audiences, experienced a negative -0.585 audience today.
Really?

Wacko died five years ago today and no one is listening to him. Very interesting.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#205 Jun 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just listening to some of their songs today. Robert Plant has a one-of-a-Kind voice!
Thank you..

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#206 Jun 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Wacko died five years ago today and no one is listening to him. Very interesting.
RIP Farah Fawcett.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#207 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Octopus, if you don't like MJ's music, and you don't like MJ, why are you spending your time on such a forum? You just want to hate on a supposedly dead man? It really makes no sense. I don't care about say, Bob Dylan, and that's why I'm not on such a forum. It's like the admins of a hoax site, I won't mention the name, I could, though. They would tell the forum that they weren't fans of MJ. I think if MJ was the admin/s, he could legitimately tell the forum such.
Because the clown was a compulsive liar and thought he was a God that could do whatever he wanted. Why should he get away with molesting children ages seven to thirteen with his false legacy intact? Bob Dylan was never a criminal. Michael Jackson was. We can tell it like it was on his forum. After all, he was a celebrity and a public figure. He deserves the negative criticism.

It is not going to end just because he is dead. He is not going to be made into a saint. Too bad.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#208 Jun 25, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP Farah Fawcett.
That's right. Farah Fawcett died five years ago today and was shoved aside by the clown's degading death. Of course, Farah's body was treated with respect and dignity while Wacko was stripped of his death smock and probed during his three hour autopsy. Photographs were taken of his nude corpse for internet and tabloid publication. The clown was drained of his clown blood, his skin peeled, his neck twisted, his ribcage shattered, his worthless dead heart and liver removed, his ugly mug sliced back, his tiny brain taken from his skull and his stomach contents pumped. The hospital morgue buzzed with excitement as Michael Jackson was butchered like a deer. The medical professionals cheered in celebration as his disgisting urine stained penis and ball sack were pickled in a jar to be displayed at the party afterwards. The echoes of laughter as Dr Conrad Murray was given a round of congrats for his excellent treatment of the wonderful drug, Propofol that definitely made the clown's heart explode inside his skinny chest.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#210 Jun 26, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Octopus, were you a part of the autopsy team who dealt with Farrah Fawcett's body? How do you know how her body was treated. Fawcett was only shoved aside by the reporting of MJ's death, by the media. I'm sure FF's family made her their priority. When you say "probed", I'm imagining like an alien autopsy. Actually, I'm not, as an alien autopsy, and MJ's autopsy hasn't happened, in MJ's case, yet.
Farrah knew she was going to die. That is why they made her last moments as comfortable as possible. Wacko was a different case entirely. He was photographed dead. Farrah's dead corpse was not on the front cover of every tabloid publication around the globe. Instead, she was treated with dignity. The reason Michael Jackson was dehumunized was because he was a pedophile. Farrah was just an actress that was very popular in the seventies from the hit television show, "Charlie's Angels" She was also once married to Lee Majors, who played "The Six Million Dollar Man" back in the same era.

I do not know why you continue to be in denial that the clown is really dead. We all know that he died five years ago. The photos where taken as direct evidence of Wacko's death.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#211 Jun 26, 2014
Update:

Michael Jackson's posthumous "Xscape" has fallen eight notches to number seventeen on the Billboard album charts this week. It has only been on the charts for a pathetic six weeks.

The clown continues sliding down.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#213 Jun 26, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Update:
Michael Jackson's posthumous "Xscape" has fallen eight notches to number seventeen on the Billboard album charts this week. It has only been on the charts for a pathetic six weeks.
The clown continues sliding down.
I wanna buy this junk only for the pleasure to burn it.

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Sapporo, Japan

#216 Jun 26, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want to smoke a toxic gas like your idol did. I deeply understand you.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#217 Jun 26, 2014
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
If my dog had your face, I would shave his butt and
make him walk backwards.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#220 Jun 26, 2014
I got good news for MJ fans and bad news.

The good news is Love Never Felt So Good was certified gold on June 16th for digital sales of 500,000 copies (including downloads and streams) and radio audiences of the song increased to 0.565 million for today's audience spins (due to play on pop, adult contemporary and urban AC stations, which goes up and down every day it seems).

The bad news is Love Never Felt So Good has dropped to #36 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#224 Jun 26, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not have to go out and buy the brand new posthumous "Xscape" to have a Jacko burning. There are plenty of flea markets and lawn sales around here, which have old Michael Jackson, The Jacksons and Jackson 5 vinyl LP's, singles, cassettes and cd's really cheap if you get lucky enough to find a whole collection. Of course, they are dry and dusty from years of being buried in storage in someone's basement or moldy garage. Good fire starting material. In fact, I had just built a fireplace in my backyard to burn branches that fall from the trees from time to time. I can imagine that you'll love the thought of hanging out and throwing Wacko's worthess records into a crackling fire.

We can have a Jacko burning party!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#225 Jun 26, 2014
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, we know that Wacko smoked marijuana with under aged boys until they passed out and their were clothes removed. Aaron Carter admitted that he smoked "toxic gas" with the dancing grasshopper and woke up one time to catch Michael Jackson staring at him with wide llama eyes and a foaming mouth.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#226 Jun 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually his single still has over 40 million audience i.e. 40 million ears are listening to it (And that is just for one song. His catalogue is huge and most of his songs still get good recurrence play). It's surprising your partner in trolling failed to tell you this. Also that single i.e. the current song hit no.1 airplay on Urban AC radio chart.
And from me....,just another post to counter your lies and spins.
Sony's payola?

There are plenty of neglected artists that were way superior than Michael Jackson that rarely get spins. Besides, "Love Never Felt So Good" is quite lame and generic. Try something like George Clinton's Funkadelic or Curtis Mayfield for example.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#227 Jun 26, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, we know that Wacko smoked marijuana with under aged boys until they passed out and their were clothes removed. Aaron Carter admitted that he smoked "toxic gas" with the dancing grasshopper and woke up one time to catch Michael Jackson staring at him with wide llama eyes and a foaming mouth.
Oops.

*and their clothes were removed...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#230 Jun 26, 2014
<quoted text>
What goes down must surely come down. No one stays at the top forever. LNFSG already performed good enough as it peaked no. 9 on the billboard singles chart..
Unfortunately, both Michael Jackson's posthumous "Xscape" and its laughable duet single with Justin Timerlake failed to go to the top. It is just like "Invincible" and its terrible single, "You Rock My World" If Wacko was still alive, he'd be complaining about the conspiracy to keep him from going to number one. He'd be on the campaign trail, calling Sony racist because his crappy album bombed. With the millions of dollars spent on promoting the new "Xscape" project, Sony definitely expected more than a performance of number nine on the Billboard singles charts. Of course, they also made sure they released it when there were not many other big releases being put out at the same time. Six weeks and the album is falling off the charts already. The so called hit song pulled from the mess was a complete failure. That is because Michael Jackson is no longer as big as he once was. Most people think of him as a disgusting pedophile. Number nine would have never been good enough for the narcissistic dancing clown.

What we have here is strictly overblown hype and payola.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#231 Jun 26, 2014
*Timberlake
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#232 Jun 26, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
I got good news for MJ fans and bad news.
The good news is Love Never Felt So Good was certified gold on June 16th for digital sales of 500,000 copies (including downloads and streams) and radio audiences of the song increased to 0.565 million for today's audience spins (due to play on pop, adult contemporary and urban AC stations, which goes up and down every day it seems).
The bad news is Love Never Felt So Good has dropped to #36 on the Billboard Hot 100.
It is a still a terrible performance considering how much Sony invested into the new posthumous campaign. It is funny that even floons are accepting lower chart performance and sales from the dead clown when years ago, they bragged about how Wacko always goes number one with massive sales. Still, the single, "Love Never Felt So Good" was supposed to have been the hit of the summer. Apparently, sales are way below expectations. It has fallen to a lowly number thirty-six on the Billboard 100. They even were desparate enough to make a new video of Jacko's verson of the song without Justin Timberlake. Of course, going gold is a incredible comedown for Michael Jackson's tarnished legacy in death. However, the greedy Jacksons will continue inflating the clown's worth in media by using the internet to its advantage. Only floons would be impressed. In reality, the dead clown failed to recapture what he once was in the music industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ 20 hr NOI 3
MJ hater trolls Jun 23 voluntaryist 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Jun 22 voluntaryist 65
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May 31 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web