The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous ...

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#168 Jun 21, 2014
^ They just released another version of the video with some remixed samples. It's just MJ's version lol

The airplay has dropped a bit in the last two days. The new video didn't really help the song get up on the iTunes charts. Might get a little bump on the streaming charts, but that's it.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#169 Jun 21, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
^ They just released another version of the video with some remixed samples. It's just MJ's version lol
The airplay has dropped a bit in the last two days. The new video didn't really help the song get up on the iTunes charts. Might get a little bump on the streaming charts, but that's it.
Yeah, Sony is getting desparate. I think they had high hopes for the single, "Love Never Felt So Good" and the posthumous album, "Xscape" They probably believe that the floons are rejecting it because it is a duet with Justin Timberlake. After all the money they wasted promoting the dead clown, it was a complete failure. It is laughable that clueless Sony still thinks that Wacko has millions and millions of loyal fans. Someone should be fired. Anyway, the other version of "Love Never Felt So Good" is not going to help. The rest of "Xscape" is terrible. There is no doubt that the Michael Jackson posthumous project was a waste of time. It is falling off the charts and the fifth anniversary of the clown's pathetic death is just another day. Most the world does not care about the clown's previously unreleased vault material.

Raleigh, NC

#170 Jun 21, 2014
^ The only reason that song became a hit in some countries was because of Justin. Without it, it wouldn't have become as popular. Slave to the Rhythm only got to #50 because of the streaming from the Pepper's ghost performance (not hologram performance as people erroneously called it).

Love Never Felt So Good dropped out of the top 50 on Australia's singles chart. Its peak was #28.

Xscape dropped to #21 on Australia's album chart (ARIA or the Australian Recording Industry of Association). Its peak was #21.

And I don't know if I have mentioned this already but HITS Daily Double is projecting Xscape to only do between 16,000 and 18,000 copies on next week's chart, bringing total album sales in the states to between 325,000 and 327,000 copies after six weeks.

Raleigh, NC

#171 Jun 21, 2014
^ I meant to say Xscape's peak was #2, not #21, sorry for the mistake. But it's dropped to #21.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#173 Jun 22, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
^ The only reason that song became a hit in some countries was because of Justin. Without it, it wouldn't have become as popular. Slave to the Rhythm only got to #50 because of the streaming from the Pepper's ghost performance (not hologram performance as people erroneously called it).
Love Never Felt So Good dropped out of the top 50 on Australia's singles chart. Its peak was #28.
Xscape dropped to #21 on Australia's album chart (ARIA or the Australian Recording Industry of Association). Its peak was #21.
And I don't know if I have mentioned this already but HITS Daily Double is projecting Xscape to only do between 16,000 and 18,000 copies on next week's chart, bringing total album sales in the states to between 325,000 and 327,000 copies after six weeks.
The other night while I was at FYE, they had music playing in the store and "Love Never Felt So Good" with Justin Timberlake came on. Someone had turned up the volume a little bit. However, nobody that I saw was looking at Michael Jackson cd's. I had listened to the track a few times and come to the conclusion that it would have probably made a decent nineties "History" era song. But the song still sounds dated. I guess considering how bad sales are for most artists today, "Xscape" is doing okay worldwide. It is still way below what the clown used to command at his lowest selling efforts. Timberlake was definitely used to try to get bring in younger buyers plus the laughable continuation of Sony's promotional hype to gain sales for the posthumous album. Some floons are definitely upset that it both single and album failed to top the Billboard pop charts. I am wondering how many floons will show up at Wacko's worthless mausoleum at Forest Lawn cemetary on June 25th to mark the fifth anniversary of the clown's pathetic, nude drug overdose.

Raleigh, NC

#175 Jun 22, 2014
Love Never Felt So Good down to #31 on the Swiss singles chart. Swiss' album chart will be out tomorrow.

Raleigh, NC

#176 Jun 22, 2014
^ Correction: It'll be out Wednesday.

Raleigh, NC

#179 Jun 22, 2014
Love Never Felt So Good drops to No. 24 on the OCC singles chart in the UK and Xscape drops to No. 13 on the OCC albums chart in the UK.

LNFSG dropped to No. 67 in Australia.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#181 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
What matters is how the song sounds, and it sounds good. I'll listen right now.
That's because you're a f'loon.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#182 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Octopus, and just because you supposedly didn't see anyone looking at MJ CDs, whilst you were in FYE, does that mean that no-one in that store, bought any MJ records that day? No, of course not. Anyway, there's no point in fans turning up at Forest Lawn Cemetery, as MJ's body is not there.
Wacko's entire solo catalog is easily available as used cd's and fill the bins at most clearance and bargain outlets. No one was buying Jacko at FYE. I had to go there because it was the only place that would possibly have the artists that I was searching for. They are harder to find. To me, that is better than being overstocked and just sitting there collecting dust. That is what Michael Jackson cd's do. Overexposure burns. It is like leaving something in the oven too long. Not many would want to eat something that is burnt to a crisp. Wacko's music is overplayed.

The clown is certainly at Forest Lawn cemetary in his lonely mausoleum. Dead in his casket.

Raleigh, NC

#185 Jun 23, 2014
Xscape drops to #15 on Germany's album chart while Love Never Felt So Good drops to #24 after peaking at #19.
Mae

Peru

#187 Jun 24, 2014
nobody can deny that is a resounding failure for a mummy Michael ... to drop further Xscape was a failure never made ​​it to number 1 on the charts just 5 instead.

PEDO KING PEDO KING PEDO KING!!!

Raleigh, NC

#188 Jun 24, 2014
On HITS Daily Double, Xscape has dropped to No. 17 with projected sales of 15,659 copies.

309 + 15 = 324K so far in six weeks of release.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#189 Jun 24, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
On HITS Daily Double, Xscape has dropped to No. 17 with projected sales of 15,659 copies.
309 + 15 = 324K so far in six weeks of release.
Apparently you just don't realize just how stupid you seem---expecting the dead to continue to make popular music.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#191 Jun 24, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko's entire solo catalog is easily available as used cd's and fill the bins at most clearance and bargain outlets. No one was buying Jacko at FYE. I had to go there because it was the only place that would possibly have the artists that I was searching for. They are harder to find. To me, that is better than being overstocked and just sitting there collecting dust. That is what Michael Jackson cd's do. Overexposure burns. It is like leaving something in the oven too long. Not many would want to eat something that is burnt to a crisp. Wacko's music is overplayed.
The clown is certainly at Forest Lawn cemetary in his lonely mausoleum. Dead in his casket.
As usual, you're overlooking the fact that because much of his music was re-issued after his death, it glutted the market. Corporate greed, hoping to make even more money after his death, was largely responsible for it.

I hear his music played all the time. You probably just develop selective deafness whenever it's being played.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#194 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Here's a replacement post for the one that was removed, yesterday. MJ's music is POPULAR music, that's why you think it's overplayed. As a Michael Jackson fan, it's pleasing to be able to find, easily, his CDs at affordable prices. It'd be a bit annoying if one couldn't easily track down his back catalogue, considering how big an artist he is or was. I said "was", because I'm speaking to the haters on this site, as well as the fans.
It was overplayed prior to 1993, then Jacko's good reputation was destroyed. Since his untimely death, The Jacksons and Sony are desparately trying to turn back the clock. It is extremely easy to find Michael Jackson's entire catalog even at flea markets and garage sales for one dollar. It is because millions of people dumped their clown collections when it was obvious that the clown was guilty of child molestation. Sony overstocked new cd's in 2009 when they thought the clown's death would result in billions of extra sales. However, that never happened. Michael Jackson cd's sit jammed packed in the bins on clearance in countless retail stores and bargain outlets. They are not moving. I search for rare rock n roll recordings that no one else has. That is what makes record collecting fun. If it is overplayed, I do not want it.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#195 Jun 25, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> As usual, you're overlooking the fact that because much of his music was re-issued after his death, it glutted the market. Corporate greed, hoping to make even more money after his death, was largely responsible for it.
I hear his music played all the time. You probably just develop selective deafness whenever it's being played.
I do hear Wacko played out from time to time but definitely not as much as I used to. It is quite embarrassing when they do play the clown though. Yes, Sony reissued his entire catalog on top of what sat unsold before his death. It is just a waste of plastic because they are so common. Nobody wants them except for floons that already own all of the cd's. The posthumous cd's are a dime a dozen as well. They are all worthless and have no value. At least, that is what I see in the United States.

Raleigh, NC

#198 Jun 25, 2014
This week, Xscape drops to #17 having sold 15,434 copies, bringing total sales to 324,567 copies.

Raleigh, NC

#199 Jun 25, 2014
More updates from other countries:

Austria:
Xscape drops to No. 17
Love Never Felt So Good hangs on to the top 50, moving up one spot to number 47

Spain:
Xscape drops to number five
Love Never Felt So Good leaves the top 10 of Spain's singles chart, dropping to No. 13

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#201 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
It's too much. It's only a song/album.
Wow. Really?

On a forum about a dead pedo who recently charted, someone is ACTUALLY making comments? How dare they say anything!

Freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Aug 28 Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) Aug 28 When2SHUTUP 15
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul '16 Jacko was a slime... 1
More from around the web