The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous ...
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#50 Jun 17, 2014
Michael I Want you back wrote:
<quoted text>Len the
Thing is you cannot deal with the real
Fans.because we are telling the truth.you will never get to us or beat us
All the clowns on this forum are jealous and cannot handle a real man.thats why
They have to live on a lie .and tell lies about him.MJ was the greatest man that ever lived.except it.MJ was the best
Thanks Michael we owe you everything
I miss Michael every single day.
Fan truth is not the real truth. It is your truth through propofol filled glasses. Read the court documents and discover the truth.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#51 Jun 17, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It does seem to be a flop, doesn't it? Otherwise, the f'loons would all be bragging.
Rickey Bobby, have to admit that each time I see your name, I think of my favorite scene in the movie, "The Family Dinner". Love it when the kid says, "Hey, Dad, you made that grace your bitch!".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vuAUI_0knfkXX
Too funny!
Yes. That's my favorite scene also with the baby Jesus prayer(s).

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#52 Jun 17, 2014
And just like that, Xscape has dropped to #63 and #116 combined on U.S. iTunes. It's also left the top 200 of New Zealand and Australia's iTunes charts. It's also #79 in the UK. Love Never Felt So Good dropped to #47 on U.S. iTunes as well.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#53 Jun 17, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
And just like that, Xscape has dropped to #63 and #116 combined on U.S. iTunes. It's also left the top 200 of New Zealand and Australia's iTunes charts. It's also #79 in the UK. Love Never Felt So Good dropped to #47 on U.S. iTunes as well.
Wow. that is a pretty servere drop on the iTunes charts, which can only mean that it will be reflected on the Billboard album charts as well. Of course, some floons will blame it on some hidden conspiracy against the dead clown. It is truly the downward slide of Michael Jackson's fading legacy around the globe. I bet Sony is very disappointed they they completely threw away millions of dollars trying to promote a sinking ship. The dancing clown is quickly disappearing off the charts in record time. So much for Michael Jackson's posthumous music taking over the world. It is obvious to me that Jacko's previously unreleased material is being ignored by most of the music buying public. The clown should have never molested Jordan Chandler, Macauley Culkin, Brett Barnes, Wade Robson, Jimmy Safechuck and other boys.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#54 Jun 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. that is a pretty servere drop on the iTunes charts, which can only mean that it will be reflected on the Billboard album charts as well. Of course, some floons will blame it on some hidden conspiracy against the dead clown. It is truly the downward slide of Michael Jackson's fading legacy around the globe. I bet Sony is very disappointed they they completely threw away millions of dollars trying to promote a sinking ship. The dancing clown is quickly disappearing off the charts in record time. So much for Michael Jackson's posthumous music taking over the world. It is obvious to me that Jacko's previously unreleased material is being ignored by most of the music buying public. The clown should have never molested Jordan Chandler, Macauley Culkin, Brett Barnes, Wade Robson, Jimmy Safechuck and other boys.
Again, how many other deceased musical artists are expected to hit the top of the charts and stay there years after their death?

And again, MJ never molested any of those boys. It's beyond me how you can refuse to face the reality that it's about money when it's WR who went and filed just such a claim against the estate.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#55 Jun 17, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Really, isn't it about time you put this into proper perspective?

Who else is expected to continue making popular music years after his death?

Raleigh, NC

#56 Jun 17, 2014
http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/michaeljackson...

Xscape down to #72 on U.S. iTunes.

Raleigh, NC

#57 Jun 17, 2014
Returns to #9 on HITS' projection chart, but sales around 24K. Total number of sales are now 308,000 since its release. In contrast, the posthumous 2010 album, "Michael" already had reached over 400K in five weeks.
Michael I Want you back

UK

#58 Jun 17, 2014
Xscapes an Incredible album,right now
He's above us rocking the heaven's Just
Like he rocked the earth.I think the record sales speak for themselves!he
Has been named the most successful
Entertainer of all time" by guinness world records,and the number one artist ever.he won every award going.and all he gave throughout his life.he was just
Sweet and beautiful person.I just love him so much.he was a musical genius
That never will be beaten,he's the only king and everyone knows it,he is the only one whos music rules the world
MJ was completely unique he was in a
League of his own,even at the age of 50
He sang amazingly.because he is the best and sexy too.real beauty.you cant take your eyes off him.you just faint at
The sight of him.he was just so hot
Not only does he have the most beautiful voice.ever...he has written the most beautiful songs in the world.and an incredible performer and dancer.and
Gives meaning to everyone of his songs
He touched millions,with his Messages
His voice is so powerful.he draws you in
To how he feels.who can give that much love.and have the biggest fanbase in the
World,it can only be Michael Jackson.he on top of all the websites.everybody wants to be part of.he truly was amazing
He truly was everything.he himself was the whole package.he was an inspiration
Role model and hero to everybody.he was very dearly loved.nobody or nothing
Will ever take his place.Michael I love you the most.
Deutschland dont like MJ

Germany

#59 Jun 17, 2014
We here in Germany do not like MJ, despite many reports. David Hasselhoff? Maybe BUT not MJ.

Michael Jackson new album could not even get to number 1 in Deutschland. That equals massive failure because David Hasselhoff got to number 1 but MJ couldn't because of bad music and lazy promotion because badness and laziness run through MJ's family.

Raleigh, NC

#62 Jun 17, 2014
Deutschland dont like MJ wrote:
We here in Germany do not like MJ, despite many reports. David Hasselhoff? Maybe BUT not MJ.
Michael Jackson new album could not even get to number 1 in Deutschland. That equals massive failure because David Hasselhoff got to number 1 but MJ couldn't because of bad music and lazy promotion because badness and laziness run through MJ's family.
It just dropped out of the German album chart top ten today. Dropped to #12.

Raleigh, NC

#63 Jun 17, 2014
Here's how the sales are for the album so far:

UK: 114,741 (certified gold)
Japan: 69,757 (takes 100,000 to go gold in Japan)
Brazil: 300,000 shipments (gold apparently)
France: 70,882 (not certified, think it takes 100,000 to be gold in France too)
Canada: 22,155 (went gold for 40,000 shipments)
USA: 308,000-plus
Australia: only counting two weeks, it was 12,610, don't know if it's reached the 35,000 in shipments/sales to be gold there.

It's reached gold in South Korea (8,422 copies), Spain (20,000), Austria (7,500) and platinum in just Poland (20,000).

Other sales don't seem to be available right now.

Raleigh, NC

#64 Jun 17, 2014
First five weeks of 2010's Michael release, the album sold 434,000 copies in total in the United States.

First five weeks of Xscape's release, this album has sold 308,000 copies in total in the United States.

But 2009's This Is It soundtrack pushed 890,000 copies in five weeks.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#67 Jun 17, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
And just like that! Haha!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#68 Jun 17, 2014
Michael I Want you back wrote:
Xscapes an Incredible album,right now
He's above us rocking the heaven's Just
Like he rocked the earth.I think the record sales speak for themselves!
Sweet and beautiful person.I just love him
He sang amazingly.because he is the best and sexy too.real beauty.you cant take your eyes off him.you just faint at
The sight of him.he was just so hot
He touched millions,,it can only be Michael Jackson.he on top.

Raleigh, NC

#70 Jun 17, 2014
iTunes Stores Charts:
#87 and #138 United States combined.
#84 United Kingdom
#110 New Zealand
#54 and #133 Canada combined

Dropped to #22 Japan,#24 Netherlands,#27 Denmark and Taiwan,#28 France and #30 Belgium.

Dropped out of the top 20 on U.S. Amazon (currently #28 there).
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#71 Jun 17, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
iTunes Stores Charts:
#87 and #138 United States combined.
#84 United Kingdom
#110 New Zealand
#54 and #133 Canada combined
Dropped to #22 Japan,#24 Netherlands,#27 Denmark and Taiwan,#28 France and #30 Belgium.
Dropped out of the top 20 on U.S. Amazon (currently #28 there).
I forgot who used to say this, but very soon this Xscape will be in the bargain/clearance bin.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#72 Jun 17, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
First five weeks of 2010's Michael release, the album sold 434,000 copies in total in the United States.
First five weeks of Xscape's release, this album has sold 308,000 copies in total in the United States.
But 2009's This Is It soundtrack pushed 890,000 copies in five weeks.
Interesting. So much for all that marketing.

Raleigh, NC

#73 Jun 17, 2014
I forgot to add Love Never Felt So Good's chart positions (NOTE: there are two versions of the song but the one that's charting is the "duet" with Justin Timberlake, MJ's solo version is hardly getting played and I'm getting that from MJ's more musically inclined fans, rather than the f'loons):

Australia:#28 (peaked)
Austria:#36
Belgium (Flanders):#12 (peaked)
Belgium (Wallonia):#6 (peaked)
Brazil:#47
Canada:#20 (peaked)
Denmark:#1 (peaked)
France:#2 (peaked)
Germany:#18 (peaked)
Hungary (Radios Top 40):#24
Hungary (Single Top 20:#6
Ireland:#17 (peaked)
Israel:#1 (peaked)
Italy:#7 (peaked)
Netherlands (Single Top 100):#2 (peaked)
New Zealand:#12 (peaked)
Poland (Polish Airplay Top 20):#17
Scotland:#19 (peaked)
South Africa:#2 (peaked)
South Korea:#1 (peaked)
Spain:#7 (peaked)
Sweden:#57
Switzerland:#15 (peaked)
UK:#8 (peaked)
U.S.:#9 (peaked)

----
Only #1 in three countries and two of them (Denmark and South Korea) actually have singles charts. Peaked at #9 on the Hot 100 due to streaming, digital sales and radio airplay but has taken a deep dip down in streaming and digital sales since and airplay has been hit and miss. Seems to have peaked in the UK despite increased radio airplay, which can keep the song in the top 20 for another few weeks. It'll drop out of the Australian top 50 this week obviously.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#74 Jun 18, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Again, how many other deceased musical artists are expected to hit the top of the charts and stay there years after their death?
And again, MJ never molested any of those boys. It's beyond me how you can refuse to face the reality that it's about money when it's WR who went and filed just such a claim against the estate.
Again, many deceased artists have hit number one years after their deaths but apparently, Wacko is not one of them. Of course, Sony tried their best with pre-sale promotions, hype and even a hologram. Since the clown is dead, his victims want justice and with their claims, they should be rewarded multi-millions against the estate. After all, they were used, abused and discarded when the clown decided they were too old to bother with. If it were all about money, other dead entertainer estates would also be sued. But because Michael Jackson was a child molesting turd, his victims are still coming forward to expose more filthy sins of the guilty clown,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ghana leader tells UN to dance to tune of Micha... Sun lalala 1
News Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson's Companies ... Sun mjlover4life 4
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Sep 22 Teri Copley arrested 366
Michael Jackson And David Bowie, the Duet That ... (Jun '10) Sep 21 Patrice Lauren 6
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 74
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... (Jun '15) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 9
Michael Jackson rapes Bubbles: a Continuation (Sep '08) Sep 20 Vale 5
More from around the web