The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous ...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#592 Sep 3, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot in common with Sony because only you and Sony seem to think that someone should continue to sell music and land on the charts even after death.
Good comment!

Location hidden

#593 Sep 3, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
This week, Xscape drops to #47 on the Billboard 200 in its fifteenth week of release. First time out of the top 40 since its release in May. It sold an estimated 5,000 copies, bringing total sales so far to 412,000 copies. Love Never Felt So Good drops to #76 on the Billboard Hot 100 in its seventeenth week.
Who cares?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#594 Sep 3, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares?
Wacko would die all over again if he only knew how badly his posthumous junk was doing on the charts. We know that Wacko cared about how much he sold and how many number ones he could possibly squeeze out. That is why the clown had a fit of rage and blamed Sony when "Invincible" and later, "Number Ones" failed to sell as much as he had hoped.

Too bad for Jacko. A tear drops from his rotted eye socket inside of his sealed casket.

Location hidden

#595 Sep 3, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko would die all over again if he only knew how badly his posthumous junk was doing on the charts. We know that Wacko cared about how much he sold and how many number ones he could possibly squeeze out. That is why the clown had a fit of rage and blamed Sony when "Invincible" and later, "Number Ones" failed to sell as much as he had hoped.
Too bad for Jacko. A tear drops from his rotted eye socket inside of his sealed casket.
He does not care of any of the worldly things anymore....what is gonna happen when u die Octo? your body gonna stay all pristine and intact? How u gonna answer for all the words your decayed mouth spit out? Satan loves you...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#596 Sep 3, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He does not care of any of the worldly things anymore....what is gonna happen when u die Octo? your body gonna stay all pristine and intact? How u gonna answer for all the words your decayed mouth spit out? Satan loves you...
Is God really going to punish me for bashing pedophile Michael Jackson or does he send evil pedophiles like Wacko who fall from his grace to spend all eternity with Satan?

You figure it out, Jermaine.

Location hidden

#597 Sep 3, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Is God really going to punish me for bashing pedophile Michael Jackson or does he send evil pedophiles like Wacko who fall from his grace to spend all eternity with Satan?
You figure it out, Jermaine.
It is simple. Michael Jackson was not a pedophile. Yes you will be punished for your judgement of him. That is the truth.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#598 Sep 3, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is simple. Michael Jackson was not a pedophile. Yes you will be punished for your judgement of him. That is the truth.
According to the court transcripts and legal documents, Wacko was a pedophile. Since all human beings have to make judgements to make important decisions and laws. your arguments do not hold water. That is reality.

That is why God sent his only son, Jesus to earth as a man. To believe in him so we can be forgiven and walk with him in Heaven after we die. However, Wacko put himself above that of God.

The clown is in Hell.

Location hidden

#601 Sep 3, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the court transcripts and legal documents, Wacko was a pedophile. Since all human beings have to make judgements to make important decisions and laws. your arguments do not hold water. That is reality.
That is why God sent his only son, Jesus to earth as a man. To believe in him so we can be forgiven and walk with him in Heaven after we die. However, Wacko put himself above that of God.
The clown is in Hell.
no he isn't. Quit concentrating on where Michael is and worry bout your own eternity...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#602 Sep 4, 2014
whichwayisup wrote:
MJ was an innocent man put through living hell because of vindictive liars!
Michael was a pedophile who used his celebrity and a good attorney to get away with child molestation. After reading the legal documents and court transcripts, it makes me angry he was given his free pass, by enabling f'loons.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#603 Sep 5, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>no he isn't. Quit concentrating on where Michael is and worry bout your own eternity...
You are putting the clown on a higher importance than he should be because of criticism. He was only a celebrity pop star in the public eye that obviously was a child molester. If we could not judge him, his nasty deeds would more likely go unnoticed. Instead, you would rather he'd be praised, honored and worshiped like a king. God would definitely not want that. The bible speaks of not judging people yet, that is what most religions do. I certainly would not have to worry about my own eternity because I am not a clown like Michael Jackson. Apparently, he had to live with himself, knowing that he lusted after young boys. He had no conscience that most of have because God or whatever higher power that guides us, would never allow evil to take hold. We would have to judge criminals in order to protect what is acceptable and what is not. Of course, Wacko knew what he was doing was wrong, but he did it anyway. He lied, he manipulated and he cheated. He put a dagger through God's heart. Quite frankly, I do not care where the clown's empty and worthless soul is. That was his problem. There is no doubt that Michael Jackson is paying the ultimate price for his filthy sins in his life. It is endless death in the hands of Satan.

Too bad.
Samantha

New York, NY

#607 Sep 5, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are putting the clown on a higher importance than he should be because of criticism. He was only a celebrity pop star in the public eye that obviously was a child molester. If we could not judge him, his nasty deeds would more likely go unnoticed. Instead, you would rather he'd be praised, honored and worshiped like a king. God would definitely not want that. The bible speaks of not judging people yet, that is what most religions do. I certainly would not have to worry about my own eternity because I am not a clown like Michael Jackson. Apparently, he had to live with himself, knowing that he lusted after young boys. He had no conscience that most of have because God or whatever higher power that guides us, would never allow evil to take hold. We would have to judge criminals in order to protect what is acceptable and what is not. Of course, Wacko knew what he was doing was wrong, but he did it anyway. He lied, he manipulated and he cheated. He put a dagger through God's heart. Quite frankly, I do not care where the clown's empty and worthless soul is. That was his problem. There is no doubt that Michael Jackson is paying the ultimate price for his filthy sins in his life. It is endless death in the hands of Satan.
Too bad.
Hi Octopus, how are things with you?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#608 Sep 5, 2014
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Octopus, how are things with you?
I am doing well, Samantha.
Samantha

New York, NY

#609 Sep 5, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you're doing well, Octopus. Me and my friend have just recently come back from a trip across South America. We spent nearly 4 weeks down there, it was great fun, but I'm glad to be back in New York. I hope nothing bad has been said about me on this forum.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#611 Sep 5, 2014
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you're doing well, Octopus. Me and my friend have just recently come back from a trip across South America. We spent nearly 4 weeks down there, it was great fun, but I'm glad to be back in New York. I hope nothing bad has been said about me on this forum.
That is nice that you took a trip across South America for four weeks. Sounds like a blast in the tropics. My sister and her family are going to the Bermuda Triangle on a cruise.

Did you go to a beach?

Not much happening with me except my wife and I got another car. I wanted an older vehicle that was more comfortable than my compact.
Samantha

New York, NY

#612 Sep 5, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nice that you took a trip across South America for four weeks. Sounds like a blast in the tropics. My sister and her family are going to the Bermuda Triangle on a cruise.
Did you go to a beach?
Not much happening with me except my wife and I got another car. I wanted an older vehicle that was more comfortable than my compact.
Yes, we went to several beaches in Brazil and Peru. They were fantastic, especially the ones in Brazil. We also went deep into the Amazon rainforest. You wouldn't believe how hot it was down there considering it was officially winter time. Me and my friend are already planning our next trip possibly to Africa. We heard Botswana is very popular for US backpackers.

I hope you and your wife are enjoying your new car. Did you buy something sporty or practical?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#613 Sep 5, 2014
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we went to several beaches in Brazil and Peru. They were fantastic, especially the ones in Brazil. We also went deep into the Amazon rainforest. You wouldn't believe how hot it was down there considering it was officially winter time. Me and my friend are already planning our next trip possibly to Africa. We heard Botswana is very popular for US backpackers.
I hope you and your wife are enjoying your new car. Did you buy something sporty or practical?
Definitely practical, but that is what we wanted. It is an old 1996 Buick regal with very low miles. It was an old ladies car. Very comfortable and it has surprising power. I get sick of driving the same vehicle every day. This was a little bigger than I really wanted but I goggled the reviews and people say great things about the regal. It gets decent gas mileage.

Your vacation sounds like it was awesome. I bet you and your friend had a great time sightseeing and went to fabulous restaurants. I want to possibly take a trip with my wife to Salem, Ma in the fall when the leaves change color.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#614 Sep 5, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was a pedophile who used his celebrity and a good attorney to get away with child molestation. After reading the legal documents and court transcripts, it makes me angry he was given his free pass, by enabling f'loons.
Quite the opposite, an objective, open-minded reading of the court transcripts, in addition to keeping in mind the complete lack of physical evidence, corroborating stories/evidence, is a very strong indicator that MJ was in fact innocent all along.

As for getting a 'free pass'---considering how much time and money was spent on that trial, not to mention the number of search warrants served to search his property--well, that's just ridiculous.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#617 Sep 6, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the opposite, an objective, open-minded reading of the court transcripts, in addition to keeping in mind the complete lack of physical evidence, corroborating stories/evidence, is a very strong indicator that MJ was in fact innocent all along.
As for getting a 'free pass'---considering how much time and money was spent on that trial, not to mention the number of search warrants served to search his property--well, that's just ridiculous.
Pedophone, I'm not sure what your personal stake is, by defending a grown man with an erection, who walks from his shower into his bedroom, where a gawky teenager is. But I wasn't sure if Michael was guilty or if he was an eccentric man, who just didn't understand how bad it looked and really was innocent. So, I read those legal documents and court transcripts, with an open mind. I was appalled at what I read. Not only was he guilty, but his behavior with young children was even worse than I could have possibly thought.

It's a shame f'loons give him a free pass. He should have spent the rest of his life in prison.

Location hidden

#618 Sep 7, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
So...Samantha's back...and you are talkin to her...craze...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#619 Sep 8, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So...Samantha's back...and you are talkin to her...craze...
Samantha seems like a nice woman. And obviously very smart. Too bad that you broke away from her friendship. She came on the forum to say hello. Did you expect me to be rude to her?

Please, Jermaine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Thu BobLoblah 3
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Dec 4 Kimo9g 3
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Dec 1 Pearljr 64,784
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Nov 20 RichardBurnham 704
Why does MJ grab his penis while dancing??? (May '07) Nov 12 chocolate girl 210
News Woman's suit claims Michael Jackson sexually ab... Nov 10 Sleepingboy 5
More from around the web