The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous ...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#548 Aug 17, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger king did
2002 Elvis 30 # 1
Chart (2002) Peak
position
Australian Top 50 Albums[9] 1
Austrian Top 75 Albums[10] 1
Belgium (Flanders) 100 Albums[11] 1
Belgium (Wallonia) 100 Albums[12] 1
Canadian Albums Chart[13] 1
Danish Top 40 Albums[14] 1
Finnish Top 50 Albums[15] 1
French Compilations[16] 1
German Albums Chart[17] 3
Hungarian Top 40 Albums[18] 3
Irish Top 75 Albums[19] 1
Italian Top 20 Albums[20] 2
Japanese Top 30 Albums[21] 10
Netherlands Top 100 Albums[22] 1
New Zealand Top 40 Albums[23] 1
Norwegian Top 40 Albums[24] 3
Polish Top 50 Albums[25] 7
Swedish Top 60 Albums[26] 1
Swiss Top 100 Albums[27] 1
UK Albums Chart[28] 1
US Billboard 200[29] 1
US Country Albums[29] 1
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELV1S#Year-end...
you wish..you wish,,,lol
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#549 Aug 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>yeahh right...there is nobody like MJ....give it up..
That is true.

I think the clown was even worse than that freak, Gary Glitter. It does not look good, Jermaine.

Location hidden

#550 Aug 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true.
I think the clown was even worse than that freak, Gary Glitter. It does not look good, Jermaine.
It does not look good in yo mind...true dat...you are blinded...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#551 Aug 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It does not look good in yo mind...true dat...you are blinded...
<sigh>

The clown was a horrible person, Jermaine.

Location hidden

#552 Aug 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
<sigh>
The clown was a horrible person, Jermaine.
You are saying HORRIBLE things bout him that are not true. Michael was kind...loving...a good man who did much good ...for all children....many of them thought of him a a father figure....
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#553 Aug 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are saying HORRIBLE things bout him that are not true. Michael was kind...loving...a good man who did much good ...for all children....many of them thought of him a a father figure....
The old Jackson public relations bunk?

Apparently, Wacko lied about his true self and and you still fall for that crapola. Why?

Location hidden

#554 Aug 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The old Jackson public relations bunk?
Apparently, Wacko lied about his true self and and you still fall for that crapola. Why?
It is the truth...I know this..that's why...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#555 Aug 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the truth...I know this..that's why...
Not an acceptable answer.

Location hidden

#556 Aug 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an acceptable answer.
lol...not acceptable...to who..you?...lol....
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#557 Aug 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...not acceptable...to who..you?...lol....
If you know it is the truth, where are your details?

Please explain, Jermaine.

Location hidden

#558 Aug 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know it is the truth, where are your details?
Please explain, Jermaine.
cannot...hayell naww...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#559 Aug 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
cannot...hayell naww...
In other words, you do not know what what the truth is. You just want to believe you do.

That is because you worship Wacko.

Why do you discredit the obvious evidence of his guilt, time and time again?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#560 Aug 17, 2014
*what the truth is...

Location hidden

#561 Aug 18, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you do not know what what the truth is. You just want to believe you do.
That is because you worship Wacko.
Why do you discredit the obvious evidence of his guilt, time and time again?
Yes I do know...he never hurt any child...I am here to tell you and others this..."in other words" I cannot...not allowed ...forbidden to give details...this is a public forum Octo...Why would I do that? Stop with the worship jive...you tryin to make me angry...get me in trouble?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#562 Aug 18, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do know...he never hurt any child...I am here to tell you and others this..."in other words" I cannot...not allowed ...forbidden to give details...this is a public forum Octo...Why would I do that? Stop with the worship jive...you tryin to make me angry...get me in trouble?
You are impossible, Jermaine.

But I really should be going. Until next time, adios.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#564 Aug 18, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do know...he never hurt any child...I am here to tell you and others this..."in other words" I cannot...not allowed ...forbidden to give details...this is a public forum Octo...Why would I do that? Stop with the worship jive...you tryin to make me angry...get me in trouble?
This reminds me too much of the "I'm-a-lawyer" claim. Unless you can provide links to legal documents, backing your claim, then your insistence in his innocence is merely an opinion.

Location hidden

#565 Aug 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me too much of the "I'm-a-lawyer" claim. Unless you can provide links to legal documents, backing your claim, then your insistence in his innocence is merely an opinion.
Is your claims an "opinion" also.....don't believe me Len......sooooooooooooo sorry...lalala.........I tells the truth....listen close...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#566 Aug 18, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Is your claims an "opinion" also.....don't believe me Len......sooooooooooooo sorry...lalala.........I tells the truth....listen close...
I read real documentation. So, my so-called opinion is actually based on facts. I keep telling f'loons to go to Santa Barbara County and levy a complaint, about the data stored there. So, why don't you be the one?

Location hidden

#567 Aug 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I read real documentation. So, my so-called opinion is actually based on facts. I keep telling f'loons to go to Santa Barbara County and levy a complaint, about the data stored there. So, why don't you be the one?
Swish...what a shame coulda got picked...had a really good game but you missed your fast shot...wonderin why it wasn't you who came up from nothin....
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#568 Aug 18, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
The clown said that he'd slit his tiny little wrists before he would ever hurt a child. But then again, he also claimed that he only had two nose jobs. Wacko was obviously a compulsive liar. You can not produce details of Michael Jackson's innocence. That is because the disgraced clown was guilty as sin. The current accusations prove that Wacko's filthy deeds are still sticking to his tarnished and fading legacy like crazy glue. What do you have to combat the charges?

We all know the truth. Our suspicions were obviously proven correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) 9 hr Pliez 724
Inside the tiny cult of wacko (Apr '16) 9 hr Pliez 97
Susannerbrb aka MJFIEND is off their rocker! Mon Spotted Wee 1
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) Mon Spotted Wee 72
What part of Lisa Marie Presley did not make MJ... Mon Spotted Wee 1
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Feb 19 Spotted Wee 123
The FBI did not investigate MJ for yrs nor did ... Feb 19 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web