The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous ...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#505 Jul 31, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Its sales this week were around 8,778, so it's a 812 copies drop.
I have to wonder how many floons are buying second or third copies of "Xscape"

It should be off the charts by now because radio is not playing any of the tracks. Even "Love Never Felt So Good" has been taken off most stations playlist. It is a total failure. "A Place With No Name" apparently is not being played anywhere as its laughable second single.

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#506 Jul 31, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wonder how many floons are buying second or third copies of "Xscape"
It should be off the charts by now because radio is not playing any of the tracks. Even "Love Never Felt So Good" has been taken off most stations playlist. It is a total failure. "A Place With No Name" apparently is not being played anywhere as its laughable second single.
I've never heard any of these songs ever on the radio. I've only heard them on this forum because they were linked. Once was one too many times and even then, I couldn't get all the way through it.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#507 Jul 31, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard any of these songs ever on the radio. I've only heard them on this forum because they were linked. Once was one too many times and even then, I couldn't get all the way through it.
I never listen to the radio but I did hear the song a couple times while I was trying to look for Link Wray CD's at FYE. They play mostly Hip Hop, which to me, is very distracting. It is too loud and chases me out of the store. Anyway, "Love Never Felt So Good" is quite annoying because it really is not that good of a song. It is a slight bubblegum pop tune, made worse by Justin Timberlake. Despite a modern production, the song sounds dated. Total crapola. As for the rest of Xscape, it is horrible. Every song is worse than the one before it. I am surprised that it did as well as it did. But then again, all of the new pop junk sucks. "LNFSG" is featured in a Jeep commercial, but luckily, it is not played that often.
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#508 Jul 31, 2014
Amazing news .as many as eight posthumous
Michael Jackson albums could be released
Following the success of xscape .and all
The eight albums should include the original
Tracks.the kings still here to rule the world of music he always has done and always will
We love you Mike xxxxx
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#509 Aug 7, 2014
Forever Loving Michael wrote:
Amazing news .as many as eight posthumous
Michael Jackson albums could be released
Following the success of xscape .and all
The eight albums should include the original
Tracks.the kings still here to rule the world of music he always has done and always will
We love you Mike xxxxx
After Wade Robson and James Safechuck's current claims of brutal rape, it is somewhat uncertain that Sony will release eight more posthumous Michael Jackson CD's. This week Xscape is at number twenty seven on the Billboard 200 with no second single being pulled off the massive dud of the year. In other news, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers have their first number one album with their brand new Hypnotic CD.

The dead clown failed to hit number one.

It looks like Michael Jackson will never again rule the world, especially when Wade;s recollections are hitting the press like a ton of lead. Xscape was not a success. Sony is worried that they will never recoup the money they foolishly paid Mama Wacky Jacky for the pedophile dancer's crappy unreleased material. They should sue the estate.
Grizzly Bear

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#510 Aug 11, 2014
MJ's latest album has now fallen out of Amazon's top 100 selling albums.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#511 Aug 12, 2014
Grizzly Bear wrote:
MJ's latest album has now fallen out of Amazon's top 100 selling albums.
::"splash!"

:: flushing noises

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#512 Aug 12, 2014
Xscape dropped to #59 in Japan and #44 in Germany.

Raleigh, NC

#513 Aug 12, 2014
Its also left the Australian albums chart (ARIA). It was #74 last week.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#514 Aug 12, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Its also left the Australian albums chart (ARIA). It was #74 last week.
I see you take joy in reporting what you assume will be bad news to MJ supporters.....guess what.....nobody cares.....

Raleigh, NC

#515 Aug 13, 2014
According to Billboard, Xscape drops to #39 on the Billboard 200. It sold 6,581 copies this week, bringing total sales to 398,598 after 13 weeks on the chart.

Xscape also leaves the Austrian albums chart after 12 weeks. Last week it was #63.

It joins these other countries where Xscape left their charts' top 40/60/100 lists:
Norway
Finland
Sweden
New Zealand
Australia

In better news, it moved 17 spots to #39 in Switzerland while it remains at #8 in Spain.
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#516 Aug 13, 2014
How great a place with no name is going to be released as
The 2nd single off xscape.hope they also bring loving you out soon.that's my song for Michael.I did vote for it on Facebook and another 8 albums of unreleased songs
To come out.how fab.Please more DVDs blue ray of him
The king of the whole wide world.oh dear Elvis has
Lost his crown to the real king of music and entertainment
Michael rules the music dance and entertainment world
Forever.he changed the face of music and dance.Michaels
Top of the charts all over the world.that's because he is
The best and nobody can even come close to him.
King forever.the world loves you MJ
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#517 Aug 13, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
According to Billboard, Xscape drops to #39 on the Billboard 200. It sold 6,581 copies this week, bringing total sales to 398,598 after 13 weeks on the chart.
Xscape also leaves the Austrian albums chart after 12 weeks. Last week it was #63.
It joins these other countries where Xscape left their charts' top 40/60/100 lists:
Norway
Finland
Sweden
New Zealand
Australia
In better news, it moved 17 spots to #39 in Switzerland while it remains at #8 in Spain.
Why so much interest in how well the music of a five-years-dead MJ is doing?

Have you nothing better to do?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#518 Aug 13, 2014
Forever Loving Michael wrote:
How great a place with no name is going to be released as
The 2nd single off xscape.hope they also bring loving you out soon.that's my song for Michael.I did vote for it on Facebook and another 8 albums of unreleased songs
To come out.how fab.Please more DVDs blue ray of him
The king of the whole wide world.oh dear Elvis has
Lost his crown to the real king of music and entertainment
Michael rules the music dance and entertainment world
Forever.he changed the face of music and dance.Michaels
Top of the charts all over the world.that's because he is
The best and nobody can even come close to him.
King forever.the world loves you MJ
Actually, Elvis sang the song, "King Of The Whole Wide World" in his 1962 classic film, "Kid Galahad" Of course, Elvis has never lost his crown to pedophile, Michael Jackson as "The Nations Favorite Elvis Songs" CD became his 50th top ten album in the UK just last winter. Quit lying about Wacko's posthumous Xscape topping the charts all over the world. We know that it was a huge failure and is currently at number thirty nine on the U.S. Billboard 200. We definitely all know about how Wacko pissed and shit on the floor in front of his maids and other employees, his stink made his help plug their noses and their eyes water.

You seem to be skipping on what is currently happening to Michael Jackson's already fading legacy within the last couple weeks. It does not look good. Mr Wade Robson and Mr James Safechuck will have the dead Michael Jackson's entire fortune soon enough. Karma.
HIS Child

Bangkok, Thailand

#519 Aug 13, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Its going to be hard for him to laugh while he's being tortured in the pit of Hell for hos pedophilia...=P
You better put more effort into worrying about the condition of your own soul and don't be concerned about Michael. The Bible says that we must work out our own soul salvation with fear and trembling. You mentioned Hell so I must assume that you read the Bible.
HIS Child

Bangkok, Thailand

#520 Aug 13, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Elvis sang the song, "King Of The Whole Wide World" in his 1962 classic film, "Kid Galahad" Of course, Elvis has never lost his crown to pedophile, Michael Jackson as "The Nations Favorite Elvis Songs" CD became his 50th top ten album in the UK just last winter. Quit lying about Wacko's posthumous Xscape topping the charts all over the world. We know that it was a huge failure and is currently at number thirty nine on the U.S. Billboard 200. We definitely all know about how Wacko pissed and shit on the floor in front of his maids and other employees, his stink made his help plug their noses and their eyes water.
You seem to be skipping on what is currently happening to Michael Jackson's already fading legacy within the last couple weeks. It does not look good. Mr Wade Robson and Mr James Safechuck will have the dead Michael Jackson's entire fortune soon enough. Karma.
Amazingly, you believe all that stuff you just wrote. MIND BLOWN! All that bitterness living inside you will begin to eat away at your heart.

Location hidden

#521 Aug 13, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Why so much interest in how well the music of a five-years-dead MJ is doing?
Have you nothing better to do?
lol...I was thinkin that too..lol...

Location hidden

#522 Aug 13, 2014
HIS Child wrote:
<quoted text>You better put more effort into worrying about the condition of your own soul and don't be concerned about Michael. The Bible says that we must work out our own soul salvation with fear and trembling. You mentioned Hell so I must assume that you read the Bible.
Excellent post...so true!

Location hidden

#523 Aug 13, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
After Wade Robson and James Safechuck's current claims of brutal rape, it is somewhat uncertain that Sony will release eight more posthumous Michael Jackson CD's. This week Xscape is at number twenty seven on the Billboard 200 with no second single being pulled off the massive dud of the year. In other news, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers have their first number one album with their brand new Hypnotic CD.
The dead clown failed to hit number one.
It looks like Michael Jackson will never again rule the world, especially when Wade;s recollections are hitting the press like a ton of lead. Xscape was not a success. Sony is worried that they will never recoup the money they foolishly paid Mama Wacky Jacky for the pedophile dancer's crappy unreleased material. They should sue the estate.
Guess again.....

Location hidden

#524 Aug 13, 2014
HIS Child wrote:
<quoted text>Amazingly, you believe all that stuff you just wrote. MIND BLOWN! All that bitterness living inside you will begin to eat away at your heart.
It has already happened...he has no heart..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web