The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous ...

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#442 Jul 9, 2014
Xscape drops to #21 on the Billboard 200 selling 13,083 copies. Total sales stand at 352,037 copies.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#443 Jul 9, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the cost of settling for what started as sexual abuse to a minor was clearly hundreds of million dollars more than the actual settlement was.
Sony must be learning somewhat painfully, what squeezing blood out of a turnip is like. Oh well. Even Sony's loss is minuscule compared to what the WackoCamp must be experiencing in their lives right about now. Dwindling funds and a massive tax bill do add up to... uh oh! One would think that Sony should be able to write it off, but as for Wacko's Estate, harakiri time.
If Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck can win any award after this debacle, it's not going to be much and even for such a small amount might prompt talk of bankruptcy at The Estate. Even so, the tax man will come to take Uncle Sam's share,as taxes are never excluded from bankruptcy protection.
It's going to get uglier at the Jackson household.
I can't imagine what L.A. Reid is thinking at Epic records. He might have to wipe some egg off his face. Nevertheless, its probably small potatoes to him***.
***-nudge nudge --- Hiro floonsei, that was the correct way to use idiomatic English!--
You may ...'Go on "foxing" now, ya ole goat.'
*laughter*
The high profile settlement definitely cost Wacko in declining record sales since the mid nineties. The greedy Jackson deserve to lose. Since Sony foolishly bought the clown's unreleased leftovers in 2009, they must be disappointed at the chart performance and low sales of the posthumous material. They obviously were listening to the wrong people. Perhaps, they were mistaken that the not guilty verdict in 2005 had restored Wacko to his previous glory. In my opinion, the clown is the worst recording artist in music history.

Raleigh, NC

#444 Jul 9, 2014
Latest gross boxscores from Billboard for Immortal tour (I know it's not really related but whatever):

6 Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Sears Centre Hoffman Estates, Ill. June 27-28, 2014 $948,253 11,003 /
11,688 2 / 0 $175,$50 Cirque du Soleil

8 Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Pinnacle Bank Arena Lincoln, Neb. June 24-25, 2014 $592,330 7,777 /
10,580 2 / 0 $150,$45 Cirque du Soleil
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#447 Jul 11, 2014
The clown's posthumous Xscape album has dropped to number twenty-one after only a pathetic eight weeks on the Billboard 200 charts. On the Billboard 100, "Love Never Felt So Good" continues to rapidly slide down from a laughable forty-two last week to a lowly number fifty-four after only ten weeks. The Justin Timberlake duet had a record twelve notch drop as a stunned Sony tries to figure out what went wrong. In comparison, the best selling Frozen soundtrack is still in the top five, thirty-two weeks since its debut. The soiled Michael Jackson is definitely not as popular as he once was at the time of the This Is Shit release in the year of Wacko's hilarious nude drug overdose when Dr Conrad Murray found him dead covered in his own feces of watery diarrhea, bile and urine. Conrad's long palm and pink fingertips closed Michael Jackson's thick llama eye lids shut forever as the paramedics put a balloon pump over his wide clown mouth and noseless honker hole but the clown stopped breathing.

The stink of the decomposing, dancing grasshopper lingers on...

Raleigh, NC

#450 Jul 11, 2014
Xscape drops to #61 in Ireland. Love Never Felt So Good drops to #66. It again leaves the Norway VG Lista top 40 album chart as well as Portugal's AFP album chart.

It's held up well in these countries:
Spain (drops to #6)
Netherlands (stays put at #11)
Belgium (top ten in Flanders still but drops a little to top 15 position in Wallonia)
Brazil
Mexico
South Korea
Hungary
France
Italy

In other countries, it's only modest (Japan, Germany, China, UK) and others are struggling (U.S. included along with Australia and New Zealand) while in other countries it straight flopped (Norway, Portugal, Finland, Greece).

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#451 Jul 11, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Xscape drops to #61 in Ireland. Love Never Felt So Good drops to #66. It again leaves the Norway VG Lista top 40 album chart as well as Portugal's AFP album chart.
It's held up well in these countries:
Spain (drops to #6)
Netherlands (stays put at #11)
Belgium (top ten in Flanders still but drops a little to top 15 position in Wallonia)
Brazil
Mexico
South Korea
Hungary
France
Italy
In other countries, it's only modest (Japan, Germany, China, UK) and others are struggling (U.S. included along with Australia and New Zealand) while in other countries it straight flopped (Norway, Portugal, Finland, Greece).
That was a quick drop. It didn't do as well as they expected, at all.
Loving Michael Jackson

Croydon, UK

#453 Jul 12, 2014
Michael Jackson is the sexiest and so
Hot and gorgeous.he was the best
His voice was angelic.beautiful and
Sexy! He was the best dancer.nobody
Can beat his concerts or live performances he sings every song
entirely Live.anf Michael was the greatest entertainer a musical legend
Creative genius who will continue to inspire countless people across the
World for generations to come.
His music dance film and his
Spirit and legacy will be with us forever
We all love you Michael.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#454 Jul 12, 2014
Michael Jackson is the skinniest pedophile and so
cold and smelly in Forest Lawn.he was the worst
His voice was prepubescent just like his victim's. whiney
nasally! He was the best at grabbing his own crotch.nobody
Can beat his meat or now dead performances he sings every song
entirely Live, except the ones he lip synchs and Michael was the greatest at getting young boys to go to bed and have sex with him.
His writers were considered creative geniuses who continued to feed countless songs to the now dead pedophile. people across the
World for generations to come with connect the name of Michael Jackson with a sophisticated and calculating pedophile, who fooled his fans, but couldn't fool anyone else.
You wish

Avon, CT

#455 Jul 13, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The high profile settlement definitely cost Wacko in declining record sales since the mid nineties. The greedy Jackson deserve to lose. Since Sony foolishly bought the clown's unreleased leftovers in 2009, they must be disappointed at the chart performance and low sales of the posthumous material. They obviously were listening to the wrong people. Perhaps, they were mistaken that the not guilty verdict in 2005 had restored Wacko to his previous glory. In my opinion, the clown is the worst recording artist in music history.
ackson’s much touted CD of new, unreleased, and reconfigured material has been a bust. Forget proclamations that it’s “number 1 in 50 countries” or other such nonsense. In the United States, after four weeks of sales,“XScape” has sold just 286,000 copies.

That’s it, and it’s around number 25 on the album charts. It’s not coming back, either.“Xscape” had one marketing ploy and it’s over. That was the dancing “hologram” on the Billboard Music Awards.

Meantime, two new books about Jackson, pegged to the fifth anniversary of his death on June 25th, are also flops.“Michael Jackson Inc” by Zach O’Malley Greenburg, has done the worst. It’s ranked around number 16,000– sixteen thousand– on amazon.com . That’s pretty much no sales.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/06/11/michael-... ;
Show less
Octopus

Albany, NY

#456 Jul 13, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
ackson’s much touted CD of new, unreleased, and reconfigured material has been a bust. Forget proclamations that it’s “number 1 in 50 countries” or other such nonsense. In the United States, after four weeks of sales,“XScape” has sold just 286,000 copies.
That’s it, and it’s around number 25 on the album charts. It’s not coming back, either.“Xscape” had one marketing ploy and it’s over. That was the dancing “hologram” on the Billboard Music Awards.
Meantime, two new books about Jackson, pegged to the fifth anniversary of his death on June 25th, are also flops.“Michael Jackson Inc” by Zach O’Malley Greenburg, has done the worst. It’s ranked around number 16,000– sixteen thousand– on amazon.com . That’s pretty much no sales.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/06/11/michael-... ;
Show less
With all the hype and promotion that Sony foolishly wasted on Michael Jackson's crappy posthumous album, Xscape, sales have been quite low. Since most of the new pop music coming out today is utter garbage, the failure of the dead clown's previously unreleased junk even surprised me. Obviously, the kids are not buying the disgraced Michael Jackson as floons have claimed many times. It apparently, has limited sales. The unsold Xscapes still sit in the stores by the millions as retailers scramble to figure out what to do with all of them. Wacko's brand was damaged years ago when the clown paid his high profile child molestation settlement to quiet twelve year old, Jordan Chandler back in 1993. The damage done to his reputation has never recovered. Of course, floons have to inflate the clown's worth and downright lie to claim that the posthumous dud had debuted number one in fifty countries. Pure fabrication. Wacko's fifth anniversary of his untimely demise has passed, the hologram was shown and Sony did its highly promotional displays for the tarnished clown. Sales still continue to drop. Michael Jackson will never reach the prior heights of his eighties fame. And he will never be vindicated to his former glory. Floons can not stand this but that is just too bad. Meanwhile, the clown's lonely corpse continues to decay in is mausoleum.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#457 Jul 13, 2014
*his mausoleum...

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#459 Jul 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
*his mausoleum...
nausoleum would have been just as applicable.

People puke around ol' stinky.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#460 Jul 14, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
nausoleum would have been just as applicable.
People puke around ol' stinky.
Michael Jackson was Mr Diarrhea man. The clown stunk of feces, urine and puke.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#461 Jul 15, 2014
MJ was the best.and how amazing
Was his music video for loving you
How hot and sexy! Was Michael
I love that song.you can hug Michael
In that song. I have watched the video
Over and over again.I think I will watch
That again now.I just cant get enough
Of MJ. I just cant stop thinking about
Him.his smiling down right now to
See how much we all love him.and he will always have me Mjlover4life to love
Him forever.his forever our angel

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#464 Jul 15, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson was Mr Diarrhea man. The clown stunk of feces, urine and puke.
And to think Donna find that sexy.
Jessie Pinkman

Simi Valley, CA

#465 Jul 15, 2014
This casts even more doubt on that dubious "billion copies sold" claim by Jacko's estate.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#466 Jul 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew, that sends chills down my spine!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#467 Jul 16, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not why Donna would believe that the clown was sexy when he pooped in his trousers from massive drug abuse issues. The stink had to be horrible. Besides, Michael Jackson had no desire to romance any female. It is highly entertaining to read how some floons brag that he was the sexiest man that ever lived. He would have spit at Donna like one of his pet llamas. Even the chunky horse lady, Debbie Rowe did not get much attention from the clown after Wacko used her like an old rag and later dumped her when he got what he wanted. Michael Jackson was like a show business carnival freak like Lizard man, Lobster boy or the bearded lady. A modern day dancing grasshopper with a butchered mug, wide llama eyes, drooping Joan Crawford lips and a new butt crack chin. He was a hideous monster.

Raleigh, NC

#469 Jul 16, 2014
Despite it moving 21-18 on the Billboard 200, sales for Xscape in its ninth week of purchase, sold 12,619 copies, down from 13,083. A four percent drop from last week sales.

Total U.S. sales for Xscape stand at around 364,656 units.

Meanwhile Brantley Gilbert's Just as I Am, released a week after Xscape, and which debuted at No. 2 selling more units than Xscape did (at over 210k), is almost 500k in hard sales and was recently certified gold.

Another album that could reach gold status before Xscape: Sam Smith's In the Lonely Hour has sold over 320,000 units since its release boosted by the smash hit "Stay with Me", which remains at #5 for a third week on the Billboard Hot 100. In the Lonely Hour stayed at number three this week on the albums chart in what was a very slow sales week. Next week, it will likely surpass the Black Keys' Turn Blue, whose sales are roughly around 340k, about 24k less than Xscape did.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#471 Jul 16, 2014
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Did your moronic azz go there to take a stiff of his azz? You talk of him grabbing his self. Hello Sam! Have you seen what Miley and the others do? Michael Jackson was mild when it came to sexual acts compared to other people. Michael shared his bed with them, not his body. Didn't Michael say he let them stay over, let them have the bed and he slept on the floor? I heard him say this. I am sure when the boys said I slept in Michael's room to their parents, the parents ask where did you sleep? The kid said in his bed. This being totally innocent lead to mess of big trouble for Michael. Michael should not of had sleep overs, because around ever corner is a gold digger, just waiting for a chance to have a clean shot at making some big money without working hard for it like others do.
How would I get a "stiff of his azz"? His stiff is in the front, and his azz is in the back. Basic anatomy. I was not there just like you and all the Floons were never there. I'm on a Michael Jackson forum. If I wanted to criticize the skankhole Miley Cyrus, and the other, I would go to that forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside the tiny cult of wacko (Apr '16) 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 98
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) 9 hr Sleepingboy 725
Susannerbrb aka MJFIEND is off their rocker! Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) Feb 20 Spotted Wee 72
What part of Lisa Marie Presley did not make MJ... Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Feb 19 Spotted Wee 123
The FBI did not investigate MJ for yrs nor did ... Feb 19 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web