Lies will never vindicate MJ, ever!! He was a drug addict!!

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

king of propofol

Pleasantville, NY

#2 Jan 23, 2011
They are talking about a man that didn't exist. What a joke that site is. Nothing true to it at all. No credibility!

Buttboy, your so called reseach is pure bs.
Mjforever

Sanford, NC

#3 Jan 23, 2011
king of propofol wrote:
http://vindicatemj.wordpress.c om/2010/07/29/is-it-devilish-c leverness-or-angelic-stupidity /
This stupid fool (goofperson) is claiming MJ was not a drug addict and MJ beat his addiction. What freak'n planet is this liar on? MJ did not beat his drug addiction. He never tried, liar. Hello!! He's dead because of his drug addiction. You're such a joke. I didn't think it was humanly possible to be this deaf, dumb and blind to what MJ was. HE WAS A JUNKY BESIDES A CHILD MOLESTER.
FOOL!!
The fact that Michael DID beat his narcotics addiction means that he did something which is beyond human possibilities – especially given the circumstances in which he had to be living. This makes me admire him more than ever and absolutely marvel at the inner strength of this seemingly frail man, his toughness, endurance and never-changing purity…. And if you also remember that it were doctors who introduced him to drugs for relieving his pain after the hair burn, I hope this will close the subject of his ‘drug addiction’ once and for all – its nature was completely different from anything we know of and was far from any self-indulgence and inner corruption the addiction to narcotics is usually associated with.
um whoever you r you are a fool and uneducated fool. you don't even deserve a response you moron
king of propofol

Pleasantville, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2011
Mjforever wrote:
<quoted text>
um whoever you r you are a fool and uneducated fool. you don't even deserve a response you moron
Yet you responded uneducated loser, Gail. Good job bonehead!!
LMAO
Floons are haters

Pleasantville, NY

#6 Jan 24, 2011
His hips, thighs and shoulders were covered with needle wounds, believed to have come from shots of painkillers, and he was wearing a wig when he was found because his hair had been reduced to a "peach fuzz" on his scalp, the report said.

"He was skin and bone, his hair had fallen out, and he had been eating nothing but pills when he died," a source close to the singer's entourage told the paper.

"Injection marks all over his body and the disfigurement caused by years of plastic surgery show he'd been in terminal decline for some years."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/item_kp...

MJ was a drug addict who never, ever sought help for his growing addiction to drugs. That site is is laughable.

http://www.google.com/search...
The Truth

Latvia

#7 Feb 11, 2011
hmm The only joke here is you With a name like king of propofol do u expect to be takin seriously. fuckin dumbass and as far as that site goes and have read there articles and you say it has no credibility oh please just because it doesent spread the lies you want it to dosent mean it has no cred and i have noticed they also show where there source is from unlike you. And as for the wanker floons are haters you are the icing on the cake for the word dumbass you say your thing okaii then post the source which is nypost hahahaa lmao now that is laughable.
zeromarcy

Atri, Italy

#8 Feb 12, 2011
Let me say this: Michael had problems with drug addictions(saying the opposite is not good), one of the drugs was demerol(he even mentioneted it ina a song) and he went to rehab sometimes (liz taylor helped him in 1993). But he DID non die because of that. he died beacuse an ass-hole doctor decided to give propofol out of an hospital and without the machine needed to give propofol and plus he did not perform cpr correctly.
michael made a Mistake, but a doctor should know how to do correctly his job.
Lesson of the day

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 19, 2011
zeromarcy wrote:
Let me say this: Michael had problems with drug addictions(saying the opposite is not good), one of the drugs was demerol(he even mentioneted it ina a song) and he went to rehab sometimes (liz taylor helped him in 1993). But he DID non die because of that. he died beacuse an ass-hole doctor decided to give propofol out of an hospital and without the machine needed to give propofol and plus he did not perform cpr correctly.
michael made a Mistake, but a doctor should know how to do correctly his job.
Michael Jackson wont make that mistake again.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2011
Fans don't like truth about MJ - they like the make believe much better!
Lois Lane

Pleasantville, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2011
What fans? The floons are not real fans. They seem to know the least about the dead junky.
Lois Lane

Pleasantville, NY

#12 Feb 21, 2011
The Truth wrote:
hmm The only joke here is you With a name like king of propofol do u expect to be takin seriously. fuckin dumbass and as far as that site goes and have read there articles and you say it has no credibility oh please just because it doesent spread the lies you want it to dosent mean it has no cred and i have noticed they also show where there source is from unlike you. And as for the wanker floons are haters you are the icing on the cake for the word dumbass you say your thing okaii then post the source which is nypost hahahaa lmao now that is laughable.
blah, blah blah illiterate troll not from the uk. Sorry no vindication for the dead pedo junky. You don't count anyway goofperson/buttboy for you have no cred Fred.

Wacko didled boys even his own. Wacko sucked on propofol every chance he could. He was a fraud, a liar and a cheat. That's the truth fruitloop with no life.
Lois Lane

Pleasantville, NY

#13 Feb 21, 2011
jim - wrote:
Fans don't like truth about MJ - they like the make believe much better!
That's why they are laughed at. Jobless mental midgets who don't count for chit. Can't wait for the trial where all of wacko's dirt will be dragged out of his maggot filled crypt.
mj was a junky

Pleasantville, NY

#14 Feb 23, 2011
Mjforever wrote:
<quoted text>
um whoever you r you are a fool and uneducated fool. you don't even deserve a response you moron
Yet you can't spell Gail and responded. Why are you so retarded all the damn time?

vindicate (will never happen) mj has been exposed as the hack site it is all over the net. The ones who write that crap have been exposed. Catch up.
mj was a junky

Pleasantville, NY

#15 Feb 23, 2011
The Truth wrote:
hmm The only joke here is you With a name like king of propofol do u expect to be takin seriously. fuckin dumbass and as far as that site goes and have read there articles and you say it has no credibility oh please just because it doesent spread the lies you want it to dosent mean it has no cred and i have noticed they also show where there source is from unlike you. And as for the wanker floons are haters you are the icing on the cake for the word dumbass you say your thing okaii then post the source which is nypost hahahaa lmao now that is laughable.
You have no cred fred. Threatened much? You should be uneducated hack. Learn to spell dipshit, mjloser4life. You are unfit for society.
MJs corpse

Singapore

#16 Feb 23, 2011
That site is a total waste. Who are the mental midgets that write those lies and spam topix?
ashley

Nassau, Bahamas

#17 Oct 22, 2011
whats the real turth .because everything yall saying is a branch of bull.either itsthe turth or lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... 1 hr MJFRIEND 74
Did Diana Ross and MJ have sex (Jul '07) 2 hr MJFRIEND 725
Poll Die Hard Celebrity Worshipping Floons Love Wack... 3 hr Sleepingboy 6
Poll The Greatest Insult To Floons Is That Wacko.... 3 hr kemi1 5
News Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 4 hr Len is Disgusted 293
News Michael Jackson's daughter Paris meets with a p... 6 hr Sleepingboy 22
Poll Which is deader? 6 hr Sleepingboy 42
More from around the web