MJ: He's still a thriller

Jun 22, 2014 Full story: The Star Online 51

Five years have passed since his untimely demise on June 25, 2009, but Michael Jackson lives on in the hearts of every person who listens to music.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#68 Jun 28, 2014
Trolls are sadists wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the legal documents freed him of any guilt and he was declared 'not guilty'? Does your stupid rant make any sense to even you even though I know you are of a low iq, but still I was thinking your iq couldn't be as worse?
And nobody made an accurate description of anything. LOL. He claimed circumstanced when that wasn't the case for example. Also, seeing someone nakedness isn't the same as molestation as a swim change among other circumstances could involve showing some skin.
And based on the characters of the people involved and how desperate they were, I wouldn't trust them one bit. The father for example was an extortionist who had approached MJ to fund his script writing dream which he (MJ) declined. The molestation charges only came up after this. LOL. At that point, MJ used to sometimes lodge in their house. You can get someone drugged up to achieve what you want. Desperate people by nature never give up and MJ was just too naive to have put himself in such a mess to start with.
Secondly, tom sneddon is a known crook who forged evidence in this case and had a personal vendetta against Jackson. Only dummies like you will believe there weren't any schemes involved and things were exactly as told by tom sneddon, the snake.
You're wrong on all accounts.

A guilty man does not keep NAMBLA-recommended books of nude and semi-nude boys. Nor does he keep photos of the special friends he slept with in the nude.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

There is no mention of foreskin in the legal documents. There is, however, quite a discussion about a mark, on his penis, which the child had accurately drawn and described.

The D.A.'s reasons for bringing the matching drawing, description, and photos of Michael's penis into the courtroom.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

The defense's response. He never denies it was a match. He only said the drawing and description, without the photos, would be hearsay. This is hysterically funny because the D.A. planned to introduce all of them, together, in court.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

Here is the discussion, between attorneys and Judge Melville. He said it was not hearsay. It did match. Before you criticize the site, MJ Facts was kind enough to obtain and publicly post the court transcripts. If you don't believe they are real, I'll give you the site where you can order them. But at this point, you'll have to pay money.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

According to Feldman, in his testimony, the Arvizos never wanted money (pages 221 and 233), and the only reason Jordan Chandler's parents received money is because Michael wanted them silenced (pages 385-389).

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court%20T...

Tom Sneddon did not forge legal documents. He would have been called out, for it. You can go to the Santa Barbara County website and read all of them, yourself.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/

Read them and weep.
Jibril

Indonesia

#69 Jun 28, 2014
Forget MJ. He's already becoming skeleton, NOW.
Antiquated Skunk

Edinburgh, UK

#71 Jun 29, 2014
Jibril, an English lesson free of charge. Thank me. You wanted to say, "He's already become a skeleton". He's not, but that's another story.
Jessie Pinkman

Tustin, CA

#72 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Jibril, an English lesson free of charge. Thank me. You wanted to say, "He's already become a skeleton". He's not, but that's another story.
Your English isn't spotless enough to pull off this shtick, asswhipe.
Antiquated Skunk

Edinburgh, UK

#73 Jun 29, 2014
Jessie Pinkman, it's of a good enough standard to teach you American wet wipes a thing or too. Topix didn't allow me to use the very same supposedly offensive word that poster, Jessie Pinkman just used. The word Jessie Pinkman used ends in "wipes".
Jibril, learn English, not American English. You'll find it much more rewarding, as it's slightly more difficult.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#75 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Jessie Pinkman, it's of a good enough standard to teach you American wet wipes a thing or too. Topix didn't allow me to use the very same supposedly offensive word that poster, Jessie Pinkman just used. The word Jessie Pinkman used ends in "wipes".
Jibril, learn English, not American English. You'll find it much more rewarding, as it's slightly more difficult.
*Correction:

"It's of bad enough standard to be a hypocrite to you superior Americans because I am a grammar Nazi that just got caught misspelling the word "two" as "too"

Learn correct English yourself, pedophile supporter.
Antiquated Skunk

Edinburgh, UK

#76 Jun 29, 2014
Octopus, stop referring to me as an enabler. It's not a case of getting "caught" making spelling erros. Yes, I should have said "two". I DO know the correct words. I am human, not a robot. I correct myself where I can, unlike lots of others who do not care to proofread their posts, or make corrections, or just do not know how to spell. I frequently correct myself, when I reread just after posting or I correct myself a bit later. Thanks for jumping in before I had time TO. It's late here, and I do have things to attend TO.
Antiquated Skunk

Edinburgh, UK

#77 Jun 29, 2014
Correction: errors
A case in point.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#78 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Octopus, stop referring to me as an enabler. It's not a case of getting "caught" making spelling erros. Yes, I should have said "two". I DO know the correct words. I am human, not a robot. I correct myself where I can, unlike lots of others who do not care to proofread their posts, or make corrections, or just do not know how to spell. I frequently correct myself, when I reread just after posting or I correct myself a bit later. Thanks for jumping in before I had time TO. It's late here, and I do have things to attend TO.
Tit For Tat. You have no problem pointing out to others when they make an error by calling us "Dumb Americans" but make lame excuses when you mess up the English language.

Hypocrite.
Antiquated Skunk

Edinburgh, UK

#79 Jun 29, 2014
Octopus, oh yes, I made a big mess, not. The difference is, that I correct myself if I notice that I've messed up. Others don't even bother, or don't know they've messed up. I deliver a certain standard at all times, even on the Internet. I have a regard for the reader, and try and make their reading of my posts as easy to understand as possible.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#80 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Octopus, oh yes, I made a big mess, not. The difference is, that I correct myself if I notice that I've messed up. Others don't even bother, or don't know they've messed up. I deliver a certain standard at all times, even on the Internet. I have a regard for the reader, and try and make their reading of my posts as easy to understand as possible.
It took you fifteen minutes to realize your error after I pointed it out, dear. Anyone can make a mistake. Does that mean that the Grammar Nazi was caught messing up and is now making excuses?

I think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 4 min Jermaine 7 213
Are MJ Fans Worried? 8 min Pop Tart- 243
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 22 min Jermaine 7 380
Was Michael Jackson the LEGAL parent of Blanket? 24 min Jermaine 7 22
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 26 min Jermaine 7 165
CHRISTMAS is a time to say we Love you Michael 2 hr Sleepingboy 37
True or False 7 hr jina wild 1
More from around the web