Writing About Writing About Michael J...

Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson

There are 44 comments on the Forbes.com story from Aug 28, 2014, titled Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

Zack O'Malley Greenburg here, thanks for reading! I'm a senior editor at Forbes , where I cover the business of music & entertainment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Albert Goldman without the lies?
Who???

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#29 Sep 2, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
He researched before he wrote it...and has come to the realization that Michael Jackson was guilty of nothing....
I don't believe that. Even if he did read the legal documents and court transcripts, he's just another floon who went into denial.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#30 Sep 2, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You have accused MJ of molesting Bubbles too yet you know that never happened. Bubbles has never displayed inappropriate sexual behavior toward humans because he never was exposed to filth. It is common for sexually abused children to display inappropriate sexual behavior with other disruptive behavior but none of the accusers did.
Bubbles is an animal and from what I've read, he keeps to himself and does not play with the other chimps. I did not make up that Wacko once kicked and punched Bubbles or had shaven its butt. Actually, I think the clown did molest Bubbles after drugging the chimpanzee so he would not get bitten. Poor Bubbles. However, I doubt the monkey has a memory like that of a human. The people who take care of him today know that Bubbles behavior is not normal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31 Sep 2, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>Bubbles is an animal and from what I've read, he keeps to himself and does not play with the other chimps. I did not make up that Wacko once kicked and punched Bubbles or had shaven its butt. Actually, I think the clown did molest Bubbles after drugging the chimpanzee so he would not get bitten. Poor Bubbles. However, I doubt the monkey has a memory like that of a human. The people who take care of him today know that Bubbles behavior is not normal.
Bubbles was born in a lab. Heaven knows the cruelty he experienced beside watching his mother being tortured.
Animals have got good memories and intelligence.

All the videos of Bubbles with MJ show a happy and confident chimp not one that displayed signs of abuse and fear.


Fluffy, furry canines get their backsides clipped very for hygiene purposes not sexual.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#32 Sep 2, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubbles was born in a lab. Heaven knows the cruelty he experienced beside watching his mother being tortured.
Animals have got good memories and intelligence.
All the videos of Bubbles with MJ show a happy and confident chimp not one that displayed signs of abuse and fear.
Fluffy, furry canines get their backsides clipped very for hygiene purposes not sexual.
I am sorry, but in my opinion, Bubbles is a sad and broken wild animal. He may not show signs of abuse and fear now because he is getting well cared for. It does not matter if he was born in the wild or in a lab, he should be socializing with other chimpanzees and they say that he keeps to himself. He does not climb trees and he does not play. I feel sorry for Bubbles.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#33 Sep 2, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, but in my opinion, Bubbles is a sad and broken wild animal. He may not show signs of abuse and fear now because he is getting well cared for. It does not matter if he was born in the wild or in a lab, he should be socializing with other chimpanzees and they say that he keeps to himself. He does not climb trees and he does not play. I feel sorry for Bubbles.
It does matter where a wild animal is born and if it has been ostracised from other wild animals because it's wild instincts can never adapt into the wild. Poor Bubbles.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#34 Sep 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter where a wild animal is born and if it has been ostracised from other wild animals because it's wild instincts can never adapt into the wild. Poor Bubbles.
I do not know what could be done for Bubbles to make him more comfortable and happier. At least he is being cared for. Of course, The Jacksons ignore him. Bubbles is truly alone and forsaken. Since he is still a wild animal. I highly doubt he remembers much of his abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson unless he still has nightmares. Poor Bubbles has no choice but to accept his lonely state as an ex celebrity ape. Wild animals should never be domesticated pets for the amusement of their owners.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35 Sep 3, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what could be done for Bubbles to make him more comfortable and happier. At least he is being cared for. Of course, The Jacksons ignore him. Bubbles is truly alone and forsaken. Since he is still a wild animal. I highly doubt he remembers much of his abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson unless he still has nightmares. Poor Bubbles has no choice but to accept his lonely state as an ex celebrity ape. Wild animals should never be domesticated pets for the amusement of their owners.
It's sad that it was never possible for Bubbles to have the life he was meant to have.

Bubbles even had his own personal servant and raided the fridge when ever he felt like it. This chimp may have been spoilt but never abused.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#36 Sep 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that it was never possible for Bubbles to have the life he was meant to have.
Bubbles even had his own personal servant and raided the fridge when ever he felt like it. This chimp may have been spoilt but never abused.
Jack Gordon claimed he saw Wacko abuse Bubbles and other people have witnessed the clown throw rocks at his zoo animals.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#37 Sep 3, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack Gordon claimed he saw Wacko abuse Bubbles and other people have witnessed the clown throw rocks at his zoo animals.
It's because of lying a*holes like that, MJ preferred the company of animals and children. Bubbles looks healthy and has the company of other chimps which is better for him than living like a human.

La Toya had a great attachment to Bubbles too, sad.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38 Sep 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of lying a*holes like me
Yeah right. She had the chimp chew on her face so she'd look more like her pedo brother.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39 Sep 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. She had the chimp chew on her face so she'd look more like her pedo brother.
Don't ya like beautiful ladies?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#40 Sep 3, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't ya like beautiful ladies?
Latoya did tell the truth about Wacko at one time. The clown was a pedophile.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41 Sep 3, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Latoya did tell the truth about Wacko at one time. The clown was a pedophile.
No she lied at one time. The beautiful lady made a big mistake...she loves her brother.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#42 Sep 3, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No she lied at one time. The beautiful lady made a big mistake...she loves her brother.
You know, Jermaine....I saw Latoya on stage at the Saratoga County Fair in the nineties or early 2000's. I forget the exact year. She has no talent. She was dancing on stage and acted like she was giving a male dancer a b*ow job. It was a free concert. Jack Gordon certainly could not make much money on her. She did pose for Playboy though.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43 Sep 3, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Jermaine....I saw Latoya on stage at the Saratoga County Fair in the nineties or early 2000's. I forget the exact year. She has no talent. She was dancing on stage and acted like she was giving a male dancer a b*ow job. It was a free concert. Jack Gordon certainly could not make much money on her. She did pose for Playboy though.
I don't agree...she sings good and she can dance...and she is a very sweet and loving lady...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#44 Sep 3, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree...she sings good and she can dance...and she is a very sweet and loving lady...
I do not know her so I can not comment, but she definitely has no talent. It was all Michael and Janet that made it. I wonder sometimes how Latoya makes a living. It certainly is not from music.
Juggs Judy

AOL

#45 Sep 4, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of lying a*holes like that, MJ preferred the company of animals and children. Bubbles looks healthy and has the company of other chimps which is better for him than living like a human.
La Toya had a great attachment to Bubbles too, sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q3bf7Yz9dFYXX
There is absolutely no proof that Jackson was a non-pedophile. There is though, plenty of proof that he was a manipulative lying scumbag who wriggled his way out because the US justice system is full of holes, such as the 5th amendment. Jackson should serve as a prime example of how the US justice system should be changed to prevent lowlife individual's having the right to remain silent when they themselves and their behavior should clearly be subjected to rigorous questioning, both by the police and the courts.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46 Sep 4, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know her so I can not comment, but she definitely has no talent. It was all Michael and Janet that made it. I wonder sometimes how Latoya makes a living. It certainly is not from music.
That is your opinion. She makes a living doin reality shows.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#48 Sep 4, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of lying a*holes like that, MJ preferred the company of animals and children. Bubbles looks healthy and has the company of other chimps which is better for him than living like a human.
La Toya had a great attachment to Bubbles too, sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q3bf7Yz9dFYXX
Thanks for posting this! It was hysterically funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy Reveals M. Jackson had a giant 12 inch ... (Jul '09) 4 hr Hey guys 304
MJ fans and haters Sun Space ace 10
Paris jackson mkultra mind control Sun Space ace 1
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sat Pop Tart- 83
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 16 RICK 12,901
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web