150 Biggest Selling Artist of All Tim...

150 Biggest Selling Artist of All Time (Part Two)

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

Mr Tibbs

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Thanks Guinness Book and the RIAA for proving Elvis is the biggest selling artist of all time.
FYI

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Only MJ nut huggers and Al Sharpton think MJ sold more than Elvis.
Patrick

Avon, CT

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Thanks Guinness Book and the RIAA for proving Elvis is the biggest selling artist of all time.
Chart company in 2012 also declared the king the biggest

Elvis is also the number one artist on.billboard ( Joel whitburn)

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Wacko Jacko isn't fit to lick the shite of Elvis' boots.

Never was, never will be.

Wacko's fans can only dream of having one tenth of the devotion in them that Elvis' fans have.

There is only ONE King of music, and it sure as hell ain't Wacko!
FYI

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2013
This week Elvis has his 50th top ten album on the official UK charts.Just one of the several chart records he holds.Could you imagine if Elvis went there to perform,he could have packed any size stadium there.I believe in 1970 or 71 he was offered big money to do a show there,but like always his manager screwed that up.
So True

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Elvis is the all time music champion.
the one

Shipley, UK

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Michael Jackson is the true King. Elvis is the pretender.
yourdad

Shipley, UK

#8 Nov 22, 2013
Michael Jackson easily beats Elvis. Michael has written and composed some of the best songs all by himself like billie jean, beat it, wanna be startin somethin, smooth criminal, leave me alone, i just cant stop loving you, stranger in moscow, childhood, another part of me, earth song, heal the world, they dont care about us, working day and night, dont stop till you get enough, bad, the way you make me feel, dirty diana, black or white, will you be there. What has elvis wrote? Nothing really!

Michael is the king of pop, rock, soul, disco, dance, rnb. Elvis just a karaoke signer.
FYI

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 22, 2013
yourdad wrote:
Michael Jackson easily beats Elvis. Michael has written and composed some of the best songs all by himself like billie jean, beat it, wanna be startin somethin, smooth criminal, leave me alone, i just cant stop loving you, stranger in moscow, childhood, another part of me, earth song, heal the world, they dont care about us, working day and night, dont stop till you get enough, bad, the way you make me feel, dirty diana, black or white, will you be there. What has elvis wrote? Nothing really!
Michael is the king of pop, rock, soul, disco, dance, rnb. Elvis just a karaoke signer.
This post made me laugh. Elvis beats MJ in pretty much every major music record i.e. most hit singles and albums around the world, most gold, platinum and multi-platinum albums, most records sold etc. Thanks for the laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web