Michael's mom questioned in Jackson death trial

Jul 22, 2013 Full story: WTVR Richmond 21

Michael Jackson's mother faces more questioning Monday from a lawyer for the concert promoter she's suing in her son's death.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Jul 22, 2013
This sentence is so typical of a Jackson.

Jackson testified that she filed the lawsuit "because I want to know what really happened to my son."

Translation: "I want more money, and so does my family."

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#2 Jul 22, 2013
When she was asked about her drug dependency, she snapped "don't ask me that!" This from a woman who claimed she didn't know MJ was drug addicted until after the J5 reunion talks went bust.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Jul 22, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
When she was asked about her drug dependency, she snapped "don't ask me that!" This from a woman who claimed she didn't know MJ was drug addicted until after the J5 reunion talks went bust.
I'm curious about whether or not the footage from her interview with Oprah will be introduced into the trial. Didn't she admit her son was a drug addict? She finally admitted he had too many nose jobs.

Durham, NC

#4 Jul 22, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious about whether or not the footage from her interview with Oprah will be introduced into the trial. Didn't she admit her son was a drug addict? She finally admitted he had too many nose jobs.
She admitted they had drug interventions, so in a way yes. Yeah she did admit MJ had a lot of nose jobs.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2013
John Lennon is the biggest secret in this trial. Hope AEG goes full force with it. Katherine knows alot of the John Lennon hidden account fraud. In fact the Beatle catalouge is still in their estate. It was suppose to come out the day he died for sure so why is it still in there? She lies about her son's drug abuse, his pedo problems and still remains silent on Beatle fraud!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Jane wrote:
John Lennon is the biggest secret in this trial. Hope AEG goes full force with it. Katherine knows alot of the John Lennon hidden account fraud. In fact the Beatle catalouge is still in their estate. It was suppose to come out the day he died for sure so why is it still in there? She lies about her son's drug abuse, his pedo problems and still remains silent on Beatle fraud!
I'm lost on this one, John Lennon? What did I miss with that? I see it has something to do with the Beatles catalogue, what shady stunt did MJ pull with that? The plot keeps getting thicker! Nothing will surprise me at this point!

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
This sentence is so typical of a Jackson.
Jackson testified that she filed the lawsuit "because I want to know what really happened to my son."
Translation: "I want more money, and so does my family."
Classic tactic of the Jackson's to attempt to pull the heart strings of the jurors. Katherine holds all the answers to her families turmoil. What a fraud!

Durham, NC

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>She can't direct the questioning. His drug use is the reason why he's dead. he died with no nose. Wonder when she was going to tell him to stop mutilating himself?
Yeah they found he had a bandage around the nose era with its foundation scarred forever (as it was revealed in the autopsy).

Canada

#10 Jul 23, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they found he had a bandage around the nose era with its foundation scarred forever (as it was revealed in the autopsy).
Can you imagine Wacko's appearance 10-15 years from now, if alive?? I shudder to think.

Durham, NC

#11 Jul 23, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine Wacko's appearance 10-15 years from now, if alive?? I shudder to think.
Makes you wonder but I don't think people would've continued doing surgeries on him, he was too disfigured for them to do that and he was running out of money anyway so it wasn't like they would've continued to disfigure him if he was bankrupt.

Durham, NC

#12 Jul 23, 2013
MJisGUILTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lost on this one, John Lennon? What did I miss with that? I see it has something to do with the Beatles catalogue, what shady stunt did MJ pull with that? The plot keeps getting thicker! Nothing will surprise me at this point!
Something about keeping monies from a Lennon heir: an out of wedlock daughter born around the John-Yoko frenzy of the early '70s. She was supposed to have received money or something of the sort as part of the Lennon estate and from the ATV catalog and MJ chose not to and Yoko kept the news of the heiress from making the papers. Jane's hinting AEG may bring this out as the most damaging against MJ since people know about the drug abuse, plastic surgeries and pedophilia.

Canada

#13 Jul 23, 2013
I'm waiting to hear the connection between Wade Robson's allegation and the AEG trial. F'loons make references Robson worked for them at some time in his career, and is conspiring with them to affect the trials outcome. lol

Canada

#14 Jul 23, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder but I don't think people would've continued doing surgeries on him, he was too disfigured for them to do that and he was running out of money anyway so it wasn't like they would've continued to disfigure him if he was bankrupt.
Oh I'm not referring necessarily to more surgeries. I'm speaking about aging. The aging process isn't kind and I imagine the consequences of excessive plastic surgeries was bound to make Jackson look more hideous then what he became to be in 2009. He was so artificial looking.

Durham, NC

#15 Jul 24, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm not referring necessarily to more surgeries. I'm speaking about aging. The aging process isn't kind and I imagine the consequences of excessive plastic surgeries was bound to make Jackson look more hideous then what he became to be in 2009. He was so artificial looking.
Oh. Yeah it would've been, in the words of Chris Rock, a "sad ass sight". But judging from what the paramedic revealed, MJ already looked like a hospice patient, meaning he was already looking like a decrepit old man.

Durham, NC

#16 Jul 24, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
I'm waiting to hear the connection between Wade Robson's allegation and the AEG trial. F'loons make references Robson worked for them at some time in his career, and is conspiring with them to affect the trials outcome. lol
I never believed it from day one. Wade never worked with them anyway. That just didn't make sense.

Canada

#17 Jul 24, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Yeah it would've been, in the words of Chris Rock, a "sad ass sight". But judging from what the paramedic revealed, MJ already looked like a hospice patient, meaning he was already looking like a decrepit old man.
LOL - So true. He looked like a toothpick. The years would not be kind to him.

Canada

#18 Jul 24, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never believed it from day one. Wade never worked with them anyway. That just didn't make sense.
Nor did I, but you know the f'loons. It's common to grasp at something else to negate a negative accusation against Michael Jackson.

Durham, NC

#19 Jul 24, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - So true. He looked like a toothpick. The years would not be kind to him.
Right. The rehearsal pictures don't lie. The guy was too little for the clothes they were trying to put on him!
Doing Research

UK

#20 Jul 24, 2013
It seems like Katherine Jackson is in complete denial just as these hostile and unfriendly so-called MJ fans are. She seems more concerned about AEG's claim that her son was "lazy". Yet she wasn't concerned that her bizarre and possibly illegal son was spending hundreds, or possibly even thousands of nights in bed with unrelated little boys. Even though the trial isn't televised news reports have been reporting that she lost her cool and even attacked AEG lawyers because she didn't want to answer certain questions? It will be an interesting month or so as AEG present their case that the bizarre Michael Jackson had a monkey on his back and went to extraordinary lengths to hide his drug addiction and all-round bad and even illegal behaviour.

Canada

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Doing Research wrote:
It seems like Katherine Jackson is in complete denial just as these hostile and unfriendly so-called MJ fans are. She seems more concerned about AEG's claim that her son was "lazy". Yet she wasn't concerned that her bizarre and possibly illegal son was spending hundreds, or possibly even thousands of nights in bed with unrelated little boys. Even though the trial isn't televised news reports have been reporting that she lost her cool and even attacked AEG lawyers because she didn't want to answer certain questions? It will be an interesting month or so as AEG present their case that the bizarre Michael Jackson had a monkey on his back and went to extraordinary lengths to hide his drug addiction and all-round bad and even illegal behaviour.
Katherine Jackson's denial is not a big surprise to me. She was a neglectful mother to Michael's well-being when he was a child. So, why switch to a caring mother while Michael's career and health was free-falling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 11 min smilemjj 139
Boy in beobsession, drug blackouts, His underwe... 39 min Sleepingboy 1
Does Tom Mesereau... 2 hr Sleepingboy 9
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 2 hr Sleepingboy 28
Are MJ Fans Worried? 3 hr Sleepingboy 161
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 3 hr Sleepingboy 30
Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 9 hr kilt 7,207
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 13 hr Len is Disgusted 89
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 22 hr Len is Disgusted 323
More from around the web