Conrad Murray planning TV tell-all on...

Conrad Murray planning TV tell-all on...

There are 12 comments on the Suria story from Jul 29, 2013, titled Conrad Murray planning TV tell-all on.... In it, Suria reports that:

Conrad Murray is reportedly threatening to reveal ''explosive'' secrets about Michael Jackson and his family on TV when he is released from prison in October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suria.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 29, 2013
This man is a good example of evil to the core.
BubblesLovesMJ

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2013
I completely agree with you on this one!! Even though he has lost his license to practice medicine, he should maintain the "doctor/client privilege", even in death! He should say NOTHING that he knows, regarding Michael, even to his own family! Does this man enjoy tormenting Paris, to the point of suicide? What ever happened to, "first, do NO HARM?"

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2013
BubblesLovesMJ wrote:
I completely agree with you on this one!! Even though he has lost his license to practice medicine, he should maintain the "doctor/client privilege", even in death! He should say NOTHING that he knows, regarding Michael, even to his own family! Does this man enjoy tormenting Paris, to the point of suicide? What ever happened to, "first, do NO HARM?"
Murray loves to do harm. He does not care anything for Paris...he pretended to be concerned bout her...all he was doin is tryin to make himself appear caring so he could gain sympathy and get his get outta jail free card sooner. His only concern is for himself.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2013
What ever happened to forgiveness and giving people a second chance? I would have thought a certain Jacko fan in particular after his thuggish ways of violently assaulting a individual in nightclub would know better. Dr Murray made a genuine mistake of getting involved with a drug addict and a genuine mistake of accidentally giving him too much of the drug he asked for. Why should he be persecuted for it? Did he boast on a open forum that he accidentally killed a man like somebody boasted he hit a guy so hard he didn't get up for quite some time? No, I don't think he did.

As for Murray threatening to reveal sensitive information about Wacko or his family? Is that the truth? Or is (as floons like to claim when it involves information on Wacko) tabloid rag crap? If it is, maybe that's Murray's way of telling that horrid and greedy Jackson family to leave him alone. Either way, Dr Murray was somebody that Michael Jackson himself and Michael Jackson's store bought children thought very highly of. That's a lot more than you can say about that waste of space, Laura, who still hasn't made an appearance at this Greedson/AEG trial.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
What ever happened to forgiveness and giving people a second chance? I would have thought a certain Jacko fan in particular after his thuggish ways of violently assaulting a individual in nightclub would know better. Dr Murray made a genuine mistake of getting involved with a drug addict and a genuine mistake of accidentally giving him too much of the drug he asked for. Why should he be persecuted for it? Did he boast on a open forum that he accidentally killed a man like somebody boasted he hit a guy so hard he didn't get up for quite some time? No, I don't think he did.
As for Murray threatening to reveal sensitive information about Wacko or his family? Is that the truth? Or is (as floons like to claim when it involves information on Wacko) tabloid rag crap? If it is, maybe that's MACKay's way of telling that horrid and greedy Jackson family to leave him alone. Either way, Dr Murray was somebody that Michael Jackson himself and Michael Jackson's store bought children thought very highly of. That's a lot more than you can say about that waste of space, Laura, who still hasn't made an appearance at this Greedson/AEG trial.
Are you going to give the good doc a place to live? Who the fck do you think you are you to judge my past....you can't even show your name or your face on this forum. BACK OFF...

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to give the good doc a place to live? Who the fck do you think you are you to judge my past.
Why are you disrespecting your own belief that you shouldn't judge people on their past actions? You stupid?

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>....you can't even show your name or your face on this forum. BACK OFF...
If I did does that mean I can start acting like an attention seeking girlie boy with a short temper? Maybe I could even start claiming I was a personal long time friend of a famous but controversial celebrity and his secret girlfriend who lived thousands of miles away from me, yes? And then, when people start questioning that person's behaviour instead of me defend that individual with my inside knowledge, I can just start acting like a complete numpty. Oh, and if displaying my first name and a photograph of myself allows me to do such things, I might as well start claiming I'm some wealthy individual who can afford a swanky high-rise apartment in one of the most desirable areas of my country.

Ooh, the temptation is so great.

<Laughter>
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Aug 2, 2013
BubblesLovesMJ wrote:
His motto seems to be exactly the opposite, to do as much harm as possible, even after the patient is dead.
Juggs Judy

AOL

#9 Aug 2, 2013
BubblesLovesMJ wrote:
And since when did this man start "tormenting", Paris Jackson? And what do you suggest he does when he gets out? Are you happy for another person to be on welfare so the American taxpayer can fund it? The Jacksons themselves are not too concerned as to what Murray may have to say. That's why they are in court trying to extort money from a massive entertainment company and not him. As far as I'm concerned, Murray has a right to tell his story. After all, do you rely purely alone on the autopsy report? In case you hadn't noticed it said propofol contributed to his death, it wasn't the sole killer. A former assistant to Dr. Arnold Klein testified recently that Michael Jackson stopped breathing while going under a "procedure" and just today a former bodyguard said he found him unconscious. That only goes to prove that MJ was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. But I wouldn't expect a stupid ignorant hater like you to even consider blaming MJ for anything.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did does that mean I can start acting like an attention seeking girlie boy with a short temper? Maybe I could even start claiming I was a personal long time friend of a famous but controversial celebrity and his secret girlfriend who lived thousands of miles away from me, yes? And then, when people start questioning that person's behaviour instead of me defend that individual with my inside knowledge, I can just start acting like a complete numpty. Oh, and if displaying my first name and a photograph of myself allows me to do such things, I might as well start claiming I'm some wealthy individual who can afford a swanky high-rise apartment in one of the most desirable areas of my country.
Ooh, the temptation is so great.
<Laughter>
I know who you are. You are not fooling anyone. Get a life loser.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 5, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are. You are not fooling anyone. Get a life loser.
There's no pulling the wool over your eyes, Jerome. You should be working for the CIA.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no pulling the wool over your eyes, Jerome. You should be working for the CIA.
You should be workin for the DGA..(Dumb Gullible ASSociation).....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The world is a better place without Michael Jac... (Aug '13) Sun Spotted Wee 38
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sat Pop Tart- 79
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Jul 21 Spotted Wee 64,793
Wade robson paid by illuminati Jul 20 Space ace 59
Cadaver 13596 Jul 20 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Jul 20 CAB1927 6
3 people showed up at MJs child hood home! ha ... Jul 19 The Power Of Mast... 14
More from around the web