First Prev
of 73
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1473 Sep 11, 2012
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> And yet neither one of the two grand juries seems to have thought so.
You might make excuses for one grand jury to be biased, but two? And please don't try to maintain that they didn't view the results; Sneddon would not have gone to all that trouble to arrange for drawings, descriptions, and nude photographs if not to hand it over to a grand jury.
Do you have a link to documents, stating two grand juries looked at the drawind, description, and photos of Michael's privates? Because I sure can't find one, and you keep mentioning this. Don't bother directing me to a f'loon site. I want to see what the Santa Barbara County's documents and or the Los Angeles County's documents have to say.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#1474 Sep 11, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because MJ once did a song about how Sneddon was the Devil...
They aren't going believe any of Tom Sneddon's documents, Len.
I think you right. But it's still fun to post links, especially since they can't give a logical explanation to invalidate the contents in any of the documents. Yet, it is interesting they won't even read correspondence between the two attorney teams nor the letter from Vaccaro.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#1475 Sep 11, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That child lied.
Now, if Jordan lied, how did he find out about the particular marking on the underside of Michael's penis? Did an adult give Michael a blow job and then tell Jordan what it looked like so that he could wring Michael out of millions of dollars? Because I can only come up with one reason why his drawing and description of Michael's genitals matched the photos of the real McCoy. Namely, Michael sexually abused Jordan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 73
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 15 hr briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web