Rabbi Shmuley: Martin Bashir Has More Apologizing to Do

Nov 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New York Observer

MSNBC host Martin Bashir recently apologized for one of the most offensive remarks ever uttered on an American TV news program, insinuating that Sarah Palin, "America's resident dunce," and "world-class idiot," be defecated and urinated on.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bashir screw up

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Martin Bashir SUCKS

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Shmuley, Martin Bashir owes no such apology. Michael dug his own grave, by sitting in front of the camera, holding the hand of a little boy and talking about his fondness for sharing his bed with other people's children. Even in his rebuttal, Michael only made himself look worse.

Don't insult decent people by expecting an apology from him. Michael and his f'loons owe everyone else an apology.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

P.S. I don't think he owed Sarah Palin an apology. I had nightmares when she was on the McCain ticket as his vice president running mate, for the 2008 presidential race. I do not apologize for saying I find her atrocious.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Mr. Shmuley, Martin Bashir owes no such apology. Michael dug his own grave, by sitting in front of the camera, holding the hand of a little boy and talking about his fondness for sharing his bed with other people's children. Even in his rebuttal, Michael only made himself look worse.
Don't insult decent people by expecting an apology from him. Michael and his f'loons owe everyone else an apology.
Bashir down sneddons pants or cruels like a snake.anything sneddon tells him.bashir a liar .lied about princess diana interview.it was all set up between sneddon diana dimond bashir.who was all out to get Michael.and twisted all his words
Thats what money does to you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bashir down sneddons pants or cruels like a snake.anything sneddon tells him.bashir a liar .lied about princess diana interview.it was all set up between sneddon diana dimond bashir.who was all out to get Michael.and twisted all his words
Thats what money does to you.
Care to post links to legal documents proving your opinion is gospel truth? Otherwise, it's exactly that. Just an opinion.

There are, however, plenty of legal documents proving Michael was far worse than anything Bashir filmed.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to post links to legal documents proving your opinion is gospel truth? Otherwise, it's exactly that. Just an opinion.
There are, however, plenty of legal documents proving Michael was far worse than anything Bashir filmed.
Its a good Job Michael filmed the documentary.what you wasnt meant to see. People tried to warn Michael what bashir was like.
If you watch interview 2 on MJ Interviews.bashir tells Mike what a brillant father he was.2 faced thats what yoy call the Jerk..

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Its a good Job Michael filmed the documentary.what you wasnt meant to see. People tried to warn Michael what bashir was like.
If you watch interview 2 on MJ Interviews.bashir tells Mike what a brillant father he was.2 faced thats what yoy call the Jerk..
It's a good thing Michael made his own rebuttal public because it showed, even more, what a sick creep he was. Michael dug his own grave.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Rabbi Shmuley's story is insightful. I have to agree that Martin Bashir's journalistic approach is disgusting and appalling.

Bashir's use of language is slimy and judgemental. At long last his deceptive and unethical approach toward selling a story are catching up with him.

Diana and Michael was watching him fall from grace.
Juggs Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
Rabbi Shmuley's story is insightful. I have to agree that Martin Bashir's journalistic approach is disgusting and appalling.
Bashir's use of language is slimy and judgemental. At long last his deceptive and unethical approach toward selling a story are catching up with him.
Diana and Michael was watching him fall from grace.
You are conveniently omitting the pertinent facts that Jackson a 35-year-old grown man at the time immediately proposed a compensation package to silence the Chandler's, which initially started out as a movie deal for the boys father. You also conveniently ignore the fact that Jackson instead of proving his "innocence" hired one of the slimiest individuals in Anthony Pellicano to intimidate and scare the Chandler's. You also ignore the fact that Jackson once ordered to have his genitalia photograph threw a complete tantrum and so did all of his "legal" people which only indicates he had shown his erect penis to the boy.

Fast forward to nearly a decade later, and this time Jackson is up to his old tricks in claiming he was a terrible "victim of police brutality" instead of giving plausible reasons as to why he feels the need to "share" his bed with little boys. Jackson proved that he was a shady individual with a history of manufacturing false accusations in a laughable attempt to divert attention away from his activities.

Those parents may been guilty of poor judgment and misplaced trust, but that doesn't make them bad people or extortionists for allowing their children to sleep that pedophile. People who conclude that Jackson was innocent and wrongly accused are brainless and stupid ignorant haters.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Apology for what? For telling the truth?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

BadMan84 wrote:
Amen and amen.

I'm curious to know the rabbi just wanted attention when he made that statement.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and amen.
I'm curious to know the rabbi just wanted attention when he made that statement.
I'm curious to know why you want attention by asking loaded questions that imply predetermined answers.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Subcutaneous Corpuscle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sore loser of accounts
*laughter*
scumbag martin

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
P.S. I don't think he owed Sarah Palin an apology. I had nightmares when she was on the McCain ticket as his vice president running mate, for the 2008 presidential race. I do not apologize for saying I find her atrocious.
I don't know what the big deal is,Martin Bashir said the same thing about his mother a few years ago,he is total scum like any Liberal Nazi...
bad breath84

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
Did you get the name BadMan because you have diarrhea of the mouth like your boyfriend Martin Bashir? How long have you been sucking Martins penis?
badman loves martin

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
Hey badmouth,did you know in 2009 your boyfriend Bashir interviewed your boy Michael Jackson and stabbed him in the back?check it out,like you Jackson was a negro too.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Haters shut your discusting mouths.your all
Making Michael look like a Joke.bashir was the scum of the earth.what he did to Michael.what a dirty scum bag he was.now hes praising Michael
On the fan pages too late the damage is done.
Michaels always been Innocent.all for Jealousy
And money and trying to get the beatlles catalouge
You clowns completely suck.I am not having anything to do with bashir.I am not even listening to this shit.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Bashir's only mistake is he should have done the reverse. Say something nice about Sarah Palin and then make the urinate and defecate comment about Michael Jackson. That would be earth shattering to f'loons everywhere. But hilarious to me.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

scumbag martin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the big deal is,Martin Bashir said the same thing about his mother a few years ago,he is total scum like any Liberal Nazi...
Liberal are generally on the left or are only moderately on the left. Nazis were an extreme right-wing group. Do tell how you managed to slam the two unrelated words together.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Haters shut your discusting mouths.your all
Making Michael look like a Joke.bashir was the scum of the earth.what he did to Michael.what a dirty scum bag he was.now hes praising Michael
On the fan pages too late the damage is done.
Michaels always been Innocent.all for Jealousy
And money and trying to get the beatlles catalouge
You clowns completely suck.I am not having anything to do with bashir.I am not even listening to this shit.
It's not our fault he's looking like a joke now. He gave all the material way for free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Michael Jackson Forum right now

Search the Michael Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jackson's secrets explained in Autopsy: The Las... 1 min goodvibrations 155
what Merchandise,of Michael do fans have thats ... 12 min FOREVER MICHAEL 30
Funny Michael Jackson Jokes (May '07) 4 hr rebecca 3,292
Who is the biggest F'loon in the forum 5 hr Octopus 36
Inside The Secret Life Of Michael Jackson! 10 S... 6 hr kelly 142
The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous Xscape 10 hr Rickey Bobby 287
songs that Make me feel close to Michael when I... 11 hr Donna 1
•••
•••