Smilemjj is very...lovable...

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Yeah, coz everybody loves a passive aggressive pigtail wearing Plain Jane who fantasises about metrosexual paedophiles, don't they. What a catch she'll be for whatever 'also on the shelf' man that eventually chases her.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 29, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, coz everybody loves a passive aggressive pigtail wearing Plain Jane who fantasises about metrosexual paedophiles, don't they. What a catch she'll be for whatever 'also on the shelf' man that eventually chases her.
You still don't get it do ya? Cause every man wants a women who is kind..lovable..and honest...you lack all three such qualities..it is no wonder you can't keep a man...

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it do ya? Cause every man wants a women who is kind..lovable..and honest...you lack all three such qualities..it is no wonder you can't keep a man...
You clearly don't want a woman with those qualities if you're happy to defend a smug and patronising paedophile supporting child hating anti Semitic limpet who shags Wacko's ghost and talks to fairies.

Anyway, who says I can't keep a man? At the last count I had my husband of 20 years, my internet affair with a dirty mouthed lothario from California and my real life affair with a body builder from Cardiff on the go, not to mention the friend with benefits that I've known since 1997. I keep 4 men - coincidentally, that's 4 more than have even known that she exists.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't want a woman with those qualities if you're happy to defend a smug and patronising paedophile supporting child hating anti Semitic limpet who shags Wacko's ghost and talks to fairies.
Anyway, who says I can't keep a man? At the last count I had my husband of 20 years, my internet affair with a dirty mouthed lothario from California and my real life affair with a body builder from Cardiff on the go, not to mention the friend with benefits that I've known since 1997. I keep 4 men - coincidentally, that's 4 more than have even known that she exists.
Do not pretend to know what I want or need..I will tell you this I would never put up with a cheating wife...you make yourself look so unattractive posting jive like that...does your husband know bout your boyfriends? You really need to think before you post mean and untrue things bout Smilemj..everyone can see who the real woman is...and it ain't you...

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do not pretend to know what I want or need..I will tell you this I would never put up with a cheating wife...you make yourself look so unattractive posting jive like that...does your husband know bout your boyfriends? You really need to think before you post mean and untrue things bout Smilemj..everyone can see who the real woman is...and it ain't you...
Am I being judged by a man who defends a child molesting child buying anti Semite? What a fcking liberty.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#9 Jan 29, 2013
BTW, Jerome - you're a hypocrite. If you are so opposed to cheating, why do you criticise LMP for leaving Wacko even when he was already involved with the brood mare?

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
BTW, Jerome - you're a hypocrite. If you are so opposed to cheating, why do you criticise LMP for leaving Wacko even when he was already involved with the brood mare?
That marriage was over long before he started to see Debbie....YOU are currently married right...but you got 4 others on the side.....not contest baby....

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I being judged by a man who defends a child molesting child buying anti Semite? What a fcking liberty.
You don't need to worry bout me judging you..better worry bout God..oh that's right..you don't believe....

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That marriage was over long before he started to see Debbie....YOU are currently married right...but you got 4 others on the side.....not contest baby....
No, the fake marriage between him and LMP wasn't over when he was begging Debbie to marry him and carry his turkey basted babies. Learn your timeline.

As for me and men - what can I do, Jerome? On the one hand you criticise me for not being able to keep a single one and then you criticise me for keeping more than one. Damned if I do and damned if I don't - I bet if I thought Wacko was innocent you'd support me even if I decided to shag every man on the block and charge them for the privilege. Shallow f'loon.
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to worry bout me judging you..better worry bout God..oh that's right..you don't believe....
No, and neither do you - oh, unless you've chosen to flip flop on this too, person whose opinion of me I couldn't give a single shyte about?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 29, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the fake marriage between him and LMP wasn't over when he was begging Debbie to marry him and carry his turkey basted babies. Learn your timeline.
As for me and men - what can I do, Jerome? On the one hand you criticise me for not being able to keep a single one and then you criticise me for keeping more than one. Damned if I do and damned if I don't - I bet if I thought Wacko was innocent you'd support me even if I decided to shag every man on the block and charge them for the privilege. Shallow f'loon.
<quoted text>
No, and neither do you - oh, unless you've chosen to flip flop on this too, person whose opinion of me I couldn't give a single shyte about?
I did not say it was over on paper...and fyi..MJ never had to beg anybody for anything.No, I would not support you for any reason..you have the morals od an alley cat. Yes I do believe..never said I didn't..get on the right page....

Location hidden

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Thank you!

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
You are very welcome...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 29, 2013
The world is full of different types of people-I like the bad girl with attitude but I also like the meek quiet type. I don't know why Jina is so hard on you smilemjj but I like you . =)

Location hidden

#17 Jan 29, 2013
jim - wrote:
The world is full of different types of people-I like the bad girl with attitude but I also like the meek quiet type. I don't know why Jina is so hard on you smilemjj but I like you .=)
Thank you.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 29, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You just shattered my peaceful Jina-free week. How was California, or was it just a 7-day romp in Cardiff?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#19 Jan 30, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
You just shattered my peaceful Jina-free week. How was California, or was it just a 7-day romp in Cardiff?
It's always delightful shattering the Michael-induced fantasies of f'loons. Jina's posts for your benefit make me laugh.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#20 Jan 30, 2013
King Justin and Queen Selena's future marriage will be the talk of the world when and if it happens. Of course, King Justin is into real relationships, not fake ones like Michael Joseph Jackson and the ugly blonde Debbie Rowe that willingly agreed to have Arnie Klein's love lotion implanted in her fat womb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 12 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ (Jun '16) 13 hr Pliez 80
Indictment against tom sneddon to happen very soon (Dec '12) 13 hr Pliez 591
MJloser4life still repeating lies & hate 15 hr The Power Of Mast... 6
News A "Thriller" in Tax Court: The Estate of Michae... 15 hr The Power Of Mast... 13
Michael's relationships with young boys began a... (Jul '13) 17 hr Rodney Allen Rippy 14
Billboard is not promoting Wacko Jacko! Tue The Power Of Mast... 6
More from around the web