La Toya will take her wedding to the ...

La Toya will take her wedding to the big time

There are 168 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 6, 2014, titled La Toya will take her wedding to the big time. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

La Toya Jackson , engaged to her longtime boyfriend and business manager Jeffre Phillips , tells [email protected] her wedding is going to blow people's minds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#69 Jun 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A huge improvement on the nose and a bit of skin bleaching is not too much plastic
Ug, are you kidding? The woman is atrocious.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71 Jun 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Ug, are you kidding? The woman is atrocious.
In what way?

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#72 Jun 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way?
Meaning the woman is butt ugly since her surgery, that way.

Location hidden

#73 Jun 19, 2014
Be The First To Comment wrote:
goodvibrations, you think the old photo of La Toya is a bad picture of La Toya? My point was, that it is unfair of someone to compare a photo of someone (La Toya) in their teens/early twenties to how they look at approaching nearly sixty years old. I don't think La Toya looks bad in the early photo. What nonsense. That's not what I was saying, anyway.
She looks younger now than in that photo. It's not a good picture of her I am sure there are better ones around.

Location hidden

#74 Jun 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Meaning the woman is butt ugly since her surgery, that way.
Butt ugly? She looks great for a matured aged female.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#75 Jun 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks younger now than in that photo.
Lol, she looks like a worn out hag. You need to find your glasses.

Location hidden

#77 Jun 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, she looks like a worn out hag. You need to find your glasses.
Even her interviewer in that video complimented her on her appearance. Your bias toward the Jackson's stands out.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#78 Jun 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Even her interviewer in that video complimented her on her appearance. Your bias toward the Jackson's stands out.
I don't care what the interviewer said. La Toya looks nasty.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#79 Jun 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
La Toya had a broad nose and her skin glows after a bit of a bleaching. It makes her look younger. She looks hot.
What's wrong with a broad nose? She's of african descent. Her face was beautiful in its natural state! The plastic-surgery results are tragic.

Location hidden

#80 Jun 19, 2014
Be The First To Comment wrote:
goodvibrations, are we referring to the same photo of La Toya? Are you meaning, the "Not Too Shabby" picture, compared with now? Absolute nonsense. There's no way La Toya looks younger, today, than three decades ago. You may believe La Toya looks better, nowadays, but that's not the same thing, as looking younger.
That recent interview of her shows how fabulous she looks. That old photo of her was dark and dingy. She looks sad in that photo. Nothing like the confidant and outgoing person she is.

Location hidden

#81 Jun 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with a broad nose? She's of african descent. Her face was beautiful in its natural state! The plastic-surgery results are tragic.
Her nose is in proportion with the rest of her features whereas before it was too prominent. Not every one of African descent has a broad nose. How dare you make such a racist generalization.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#82 Jun 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Her nose is in proportion with the rest of her features whereas before it was too prominent. Not every one of African descent has a broad nose. How dare you make such a racist generalization.
I thought Donna might actually surpass you, in the stupidity department. But you are still winning the title of "Most Stupid F'loon." There was nothing wrong with her nose. It was in perfect proportion, with her features.

Location hidden

#83 Jun 20, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Donna might actually surpass you, in the stupidity department. But you are still winning the title of "Most Stupid F'loon." There was nothing wrong with her nose. It was in perfect proportion, with her features.
You bias toward the Jackson's is disturbing. Fortunately you don't matter to them ;-)
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#86 Jun 20, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Ugh, La Toya ruined her own looks with her over the top trips to get surgery just like her brother.
La Toya is starting to look like that millionaresse women who looks like a lion now. Some surgery can be okay and improve your looks. Excessive surgery never looks good. There is a show coming out where plastic surgeons are going to fix botched surgeries (much like tattoo artists fix botched tattoos). La Toya should go on that show.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#88 Jun 20, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Rickey Bobby, you surely meant to say, "millionairess", but a good attempt at a big word, for you.
I didn't even attempt to get the word correct, because most people knew what I was referring to. If I had cared, I would have right clicked, and looked it up. Only truly stoopid peoples likes to comment about others people smelling on a pubic forum.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#89 Jun 20, 2014
Jackson Apologist wrote:
Len is Disgusted, why are you so bothered about someone else's face. All you need concern yourself with, is YOUR face. If someone is unhappy with what they've been born with, why shouldn't they seek to alter the particular feature which displeases them. It will help their mental health, if they get a good result. And if they don't get a positive outcome, it's back to more surgery.
It would be better for people's mental health to physically embrace who they are and appreciate it.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#90 Jun 20, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> La Toya is starting to look like that millionaresse women who looks like a lion now. Some surgery can be okay and improve your looks. Excessive surgery never looks good. There is a show coming out where plastic surgeons are going to fix botched surgeries (much like tattoo artists fix botched tattoos). La Toya should go on that show.
Very interesting as I was thinking that myself. In fact as I went to Google images and typed in "La Toya Jackson before and after" several images of the loin woman ironically came up.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#91 Jun 20, 2014
*Oops, lion...

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#94 Jun 20, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be better for people's mental health to physically embrace who they are and appreciate it.
Oooh, good thing you caught that before the Grammar Nazi did!:)

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#96 Jun 21, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would embrace their own looks, and feel accepted/acceptable in society. It doesn't harm other people if they alter with surgery, their looks. It's a personal choice.
Perhaps the world can start being a little better if people embrace their own looks and don't care what society says is acceptable. LaToya was beautiful pre-surgery. Now, she looks tragic and scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 4 hr Spotted Wee 83
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 21 hr RICK 12,904
Wacko rabid's are cowardly stalkers Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
This wacko rabid is a danger to Wacko's bought ... Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
More from around the web