La Toya will take her wedding to the ...

La Toya will take her wedding to the big time

There are 168 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 6, 2014, titled La Toya will take her wedding to the big time. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

La Toya Jackson , engaged to her longtime boyfriend and business manager Jeffre Phillips , tells [email protected] her wedding is going to blow people's minds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Jun 14, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I was talking about Michael Jackson's total of 5 years of "marriage", not Latoya. Second, the moth is always drawn to the flame. She will repeat her mistakes instead of learning from them.
How will La Toya repeat her mistakes? Tell what you see in your crystal ball. Bwahahaha
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#28 Jun 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
How will La Toya repeat her mistakes? Tell what you see in your crystal ball. Bwahahaha
Abused people (not sure if it's just women, or if men are included) have a 50% chance of getting into another abusive relationship, shortly after the previous one. If she has learned from her first marriage, and if she gets into another abusive relationship, maybe it won't take her eight years to get out. Many abused women feel like they can't get out because they don't have the means. LaToya had the means, she was just stupid.

Location hidden

#29 Jun 14, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Abused people (not sure if it's just women, or if men are included) have a 50% chance of getting into another abusive relationship, shortly after the previous one. If she has learned from her first marriage, and if she gets into another abusive relationship, maybe it won't take her eight years to get out. Many abused women feel like they can't get out because they don't have the means. LaToya had the means, she was just stupid.
La Toya kept away from relationships for 20 years. The abuse she endured from her last husband took that long to get over. La Toya is not stupid if she has got her own show and just because she married an abuser does not make her stupid too. He had the problem not her. Abusers repeat themselves not their victims.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#30 Jun 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
La Toya kept away from relationships for 20 years. The abuse she endured from her last husband took that long to get over. La Toya is not stupid if she has got her own show and just because she married an abuser does not make her stupid too. He had the problem not her. Abusers repeat themselves not their victims.
You can be stupid in certain things, and still have your own show if your family is famous. She was stupid to stay in an abusive relationship for 8 plus years, when she had every option to get out. Unless moving back in with Mama & Joe Jackson was worse than the abuse her husband was giving her.

Location hidden

#31 Jun 15, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>You can be stupid in certain things, and still have your own show if your family is famous. She was stupid to stay in an abusive relationship for 8 plus years, when she had every option to get out. Unless moving back in with Mama & Joe Jackson was worse than the abuse her husband was giving her.
La Toya kept her abuser husband and has always kept herself. The woman's entrepreneurial and business skills are excellent. It doesn't make sense that you should hate on her because she is a Jackson.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#32 Jun 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
La Toya kept her abuser husband and has always kept herself. The woman's entrepreneurial and business skills are excellent. It doesn't make sense that you should hate on her because she is a Jackson.
I didn't say I hated her. Look up all my recent posts, and I've never said I hate her. I don't look up what her business skills are, and I certainly wouldn't watch her show, or any other "reality" (i.e. totally scripted) shows. What a waste of time.

Location hidden

#33 Jun 15, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say I hated her. Look up all my recent posts, and I've never said I hate her. I don't look up what her business skills are, and I certainly wouldn't watch her show, or any other "reality" (i.e. totally scripted) shows. What a waste of time.
Pity because it would refresh your ignorance

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34 Jun 15, 2014
The title of the article should read, "La Toya will take her wedding to the 'Big Top'", rather than the big time.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#35 Jun 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity because it would refresh your ignorance
Yes. It figures you would think watching reality shows, or LaToya's show is a sign of intelligence. I'm not the ignorant one who thinks WJ was a good father, not a pedophile and the most wonderful person and entertainer.

Location hidden

#36 Jun 15, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
The title of the article should read, "La Toya will take her wedding to the 'Big Top'", rather than the big time.
Either way it will be BIG. I love her 17.5 carat engagement ring!

http://images.lifeandstylemag.com/uploads/ima...

Location hidden

#37 Jun 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way it will be BIG. I love her 17.5 carat engagement ring!
http://images.lifeandstylemag.com/uploads/ima...
It's very pretty, but I wonder what that thing cost? Does she drag her hand when she walks now?

Location hidden

#38 Jun 15, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very pretty, but I wonder what that thing cost? Does she drag her hand when she walks now?
La fiancee is too much a lady to ask her fiancee.

Liz Taylor had more bling than that and it never dragged her down. It made her richer. Clever woman.

Location hidden

#39 Jun 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
La fiancee is too much a lady to ask her fiancee.
Liz Taylor had more bling than that and it never dragged her down. It made her richer. Clever woman.
Hey, whatever makes them happy.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#40 Jun 16, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
LOL so true! Its the Jackson way, lol!

Location hidden

#41 Jun 16, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> LOL so true! Its the Jackson way, lol!
Yep, they're always in the center ring, huh? LOL! I liked your comment about La Toya looking freaky after too much plastic surgery. Like brother, like sister!

Location hidden

#42 Jun 16, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they're always in the center ring, huh? LOL! I liked your comment about La Toya looking freaky after too much plastic surgery. Like brother, like sister!
I think La Toya looks better then ever now. Her plastic looks natural. She looks great for a 56 year old woman.

http://katiecouric.com/videos/latoya-jackson-...
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#43 Jun 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I think La Toya looks better then ever now. Her plastic looks natural. She looks great for a 56 year old woman.
Yes. It's very hard for plastic to wrinkle, unless it gets too hot, so I hope she stays out of the sun. I think you meant a 56 year old clown, just like little brother WJ. Have any of the Jacksons not had plastic surgery? It certainly doesn't look like it. I'll take natural over plastic any day.

Location hidden

#44 Jun 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A little plastic surgery goes a long way!

Location hidden

#45 Jun 17, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. It's very hard for plastic to wrinkle, unless it gets too hot, so I hope she stays out of the sun. I think you meant a 56 year old clown, just like little brother WJ. Have any of the Jacksons not had plastic surgery? It certainly doesn't look like it. I'll take natural over plastic any day.
I'll take natural any day, too!
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#46 Jun 17, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
A little plastic surgery goes a long way!
Ewww! She's disgusting. Her mouth is so stretch out, it doesn't move naturally, and her eyes are in a constant mode of surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web