La Toya will take her wedding to the ...

La Toya will take her wedding to the big time

There are 168 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 6, 2014, titled La Toya will take her wedding to the big time. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

La Toya Jackson , engaged to her longtime boyfriend and business manager Jeffre Phillips , tells [email protected] her wedding is going to blow people's minds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ancalime

Münster, Germany

#1 Jun 6, 2014
Hype, thy name is Jackson.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2 Jun 6, 2014
Meaning she's use her wedding as an opportunity to turn it into a circus to satisfy her craving for attention.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Jun 6, 2014
LaToya is definitely a true Jackson.

“X's and O's”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2014
I think it's ridiculous celebrities waste, I mean spend, enormous amounts of money on weddings that probably won't last because they want to out do the competition. It's ludicrous when there are people that are sick, hungry or otherwise struggling in the world. The money could be better spent, IMO.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#5 Jun 6, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
I think it's ridiculous celebrities waste, I mean spend, enormous amounts of money on weddings that probably won't last because they want to out do the competition. It's ludicrous when there are people that are sick, hungry or otherwise struggling in the world. The money could be better spent, IMO.
I wonder who will have the distinct honor of paying for it all. Something tells me its not going to be Katherine and Joe.

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 6, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder who will have the distinct honor of paying for it all. Something tells me its not going to be Katherine and Joe.
I wonder if good ole Jeffre will shell out the big bucks? Or will it be a shared financial responsibility?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7 Jun 6, 2014
I wonder if the network is paying for it.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Jun 12, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
That's a nice thought, and one most of us share. Maybe she missed out on her "Fairytale" wedding before and is going all out this time, much like her brother missed out on his childhood. Any excuse will do. Unfortunately for these rich celebrities, if it wasn't the big wedding, it would be drugs, or more houses, or more cars, or more jewelry and clothes. It never ends.

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 12, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> That's a nice thought, and one most of us share. Maybe she missed out on her "Fairytale" wedding before and is going all out this time, much like her brother missed out on his childhood. Any excuse will do. Unfortunately for these rich celebrities, if it wasn't the big wedding, it would be drugs, or more houses, or more cars, or more jewelry and clothes. It never ends.
That is so true! I remember I was flipping through a magazine and saw one of the female celebrities- I don't remember who now - wearing diamond studded sandals for her wedding. Not just one diamond, mind you, or a few, but enough diamonds to cover the entire sandal. So over the top when all that money could have gone to a better cause. In the end, however, it's their choice what they do with their money, of course. But it really is ridiculous.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 13, 2014
Awwww! La Toya looks so cute. She will make a lovely bride and I wish her a long and happy marriage. MJ will smiling down from above in pearly gates.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#13 Jun 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Awwww! La Toya looks so cute. She will make a lovely bride and I wish her a long and happy marriage. MJ will smiling down from above in pearly gates.
Yes. We all know how long MJ's marriages lasted. This one will last about as long. Pearly gates? Nice try. It's a lot hotter where WJ is.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 13, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. We all know how long MJ's marriages lasted. This one will last about as long. Pearly gates? Nice try. It's a lot hotter where WJ is.
His marriages lasted longer than many others.

La Toya has made sure this marriage won't be to an abuser. You don't have a crystal ball so wish her well instead of bad.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#16 Jun 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Lol LaToya looks freaky and should have laid off the surgery along with her brother Wacko (who by the way has never seen the pearly gates).

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 13, 2014
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#19 Jun 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
His marriages lasted longer than many others.
La Toya has made sure this marriage won't be to an abuser. You don't have a crystal ball so wish her well instead of bad.
A total of 5 years to two women? Maybe that's a long time where you come from. Latoya's marriage won't last 5 years.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 14, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>A total of 5 years to two women? Maybe that's a long time where you come from. Latoya's marriage won't last 5 years.
La Toya's abusive marriage lasted 8 years. This marriage will last longer. La Toya is older and wiser, her show will be a success too.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 14, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if good ole Jeffre will shell out the big bucks? Or will it be a shared financial responsibility?
I detect a tone of envy. Keep looking at bridal magazines and continue to go after the bridal bouquet like a rugby player. It may happen for you too one day if improve the bedroom gymnastics.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#22 Jun 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
La Toya's abusive marriage lasted 8 years. This marriage will last longer. La Toya is older and wiser, her show will be a success too.
First of all I was talking about Michael Jackson's total of 5 years of "marriage", not Latoya. Second, the moth is always drawn to the flame. She will repeat her mistakes instead of learning from them.

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#23 Jun 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect a tone of envy. Keep looking at bridal magazines and continue to go after the bridal bouquet like a rugby player. It may happen for you too one day if improve the bedroom gymnastics.
Yes, that's it, I'm jealous. You know, always a bridesmaid, but never a bride. Bedroom gymnastics? Oh, my virgin ears! Thanks for the advice, dear.

<Snicker>
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#24 Jun 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Sage (not) advice from someone who rubs it to the fantasy of being with a pedophile, Michael Jackson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web