Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64778 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Jessie Pinkman

Simi Valley, CA

#67340 Sep 11, 2014
"Profile of a pedophile" sounds like a good title for MJ's biography.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#67341 Sep 11, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that 'Baby, Let's Play House' is not my only point of reference, don't you? You cannot keep using that lame excuse for every negative word spoke against your demigod. Elvis had so many skeletons locked in the closet but you think angel dust fell from his backside.
Elvis may not have been perfect, but he definitely was not a pervert. The three known books that accuse him of being a pedophile are strictly imaginary falsehoods made up inside of the writers heads. Most people know that Elvis worked his ass off for twenty years. He had woman girlfriends.

Implying that he was a pedo based on him dating Priscilla when she was fourteen is all they have. We know that Elvis was deeply religious and read the bible. He was taught early that one had to marry a virgin to please God. That was the way things were in the south in the fifties and early sixties. A different generation, a different world. You can not bring Elvis into the current era to successfully criticize him. It does not work. Since he did not have sex with Priscilla until their wedding day on May 1st 1967, those trash books on him are based on speculation and lies. They are merely created as a fantasy to sell books on a dead guy that has been dead a lifetime. His estate has never been sued for child molestation because there are no credible victims.

Michael Jackson's troubles have nothing to do with Elvis.
zepluvpuppypoo

New York, NY

#67342 Sep 11, 2014
Jessie Pinkman wrote:
"Profile of a pedophile" sounds like a good title for MJ's biography.
The Estate & the Jackson family would reserve the right to sue you for all you're worth, which is probably not very much. "Profile of A Raging Lunatic" sounds like an excellent title for your biography.
zepluvpuppypoo

New York, NY

#67343 Sep 11, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis may not have been perfect, but he definitely was not a pervert. The three known books that accuse him of being a pedophile are strictly imaginary falsehoods made up inside of the writers heads. Most people know that Elvis worked his ass off for twenty years. He had woman girlfriends.
Implying that he was a pedo based on him dating Priscilla when she was fourteen is all they have. We know that Elvis was deeply religious and read the bible. He was taught early that one had to marry a virgin to please God. That was the way things were in the south in the fifties and early sixties. A different generation, a different world. You can not bring Elvis into the current era to successfully criticize him. It does not work. Since he did not have sex with Priscilla until their wedding day on May 1st 1967, those trash books on him are based on speculation and lies. They are merely created as a fantasy to sell books on a dead guy that has been dead a lifetime. His estate has never been sued for child molestation because there are no credible victims.
Michael Jackson's troubles have nothing to do with Elvis.
You do know that I take everything you just said with a grain of salt. You want to believe that MJ molested those boys, it brings you joy. They charged Michael, tried him in a court of law in 2005 and the jury came back with a not guilty verdict.
Jessie Pinkman

Simi Valley, CA

#67344 Sep 11, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>The Estate & the Jackson family would reserve the right to sue you for all you're worth, which is probably not very much. "Profile of A Raging Lunatic" sounds like an excellent title for your biography.
Like they sued when Bill Dworin went on national television and confidently stated that Jordan's descriptions were accurate? That's a pretty clear-cut case of libel if he was lying.

Team Wacko kept their mouths shut.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#67345 Sep 11, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that I take everything you just said with a grain of salt. You want to believe that MJ molested those boys, it brings you joy. They charged Michael, tried him in a court of law in 2005 and the jury came back with a not guilty verdict.
And yet, the clown's estate has another child molestation lawsuit, five years after his death.

Why would that be?
zepluvpuppypoo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#67346 Sep 11, 2014
Jessie Pinkman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they sued when Bill Dworin went on national television and confidently stated that Jordan's descriptions were accurate? That's a pretty clear-cut case of libel if he was lying.
Team Wacko kept their mouths shut.
I am pretty sure you are not an attorney based on your comments. I will say that the more you stir the poop, the more it stinks. Bill Dworin was not worth the time or effort, then and now.
zepluvpuppypoo

New York, NY

#67347 Sep 11, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, the clown's estate has another child molestation lawsuit, five years after his death.
Why would that be?
MJ should have shut the liars down in 1993, but at the time, settlement was the most viable action for him. He was strictly heeding the advice of his attorneys due to fact he had contractual and creative obligations.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#67348 Sep 11, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ should have shut the liars down in 1993, but at the time, settlement was the most viable action for him. He was strictly heeding the advice of his attorneys due to fact he had contractual and creative obligations.
Michael Jackson cancelled the tour after paying off Jordan Chandler and did not work again until a couple years later. He certainly did not do it to due to his contractual and creative obligations.
Jessie Pinkman

Simi Valley, CA

#67349 Sep 12, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>I am pretty sure you are not an attorney based on your comments. I will say that the more you stir the poop, the more it stinks. Bill Dworin was not worth the time or effort, then and now.
The lead investigator trying to put Wacko away for child molestation wasn't worth the effort.

Keep telling yourself that. If those description were immaculate, Wacko's legal team would have pounced all over them, like hyenas on a fresh carcass. But that's not what happened, is it? No, they advised their child molesting client to settle for the enormous sum of $25 million.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#67350 Sep 12, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>The Estate & the Jackson family would reserve the right to sue you for all you're worth, which is probably not very much. "Profile of A Raging Lunatic" sounds like an excellent title for your biography.
Michael never sued people, for calling him a pedophile. Yet, he fought tooth and nail when he felt he was being wronged.

The legal documents and court transcripts do tell the truth, and that truth is Michael was a pedophile, who got away with child molestation. The Estate and the Wackson know very well it wouldn't look good to sue somebody for telling the truth, especially when those legal documents were brought into the courtroom. They're already publicly available.
Jessie Pinkman

Lake Elsinore, CA

#67351 Sep 12, 2014
Jessie Pinkman wrote:
<quoted text>
The lead investigator trying to put Wacko away for child molestation wasn't worth the effort.
Keep telling yourself that. If those description were immaculate, Wacko's legal team would have pounced all over them, like hyenas on a fresh carcass. But that's not what happened, is it? No, they advised their child molesting client to settle for the enormous sum of $25 million.
Inaccurate, not immaculate.

Friggin' android lol.
zepluvpuppypoo

New York, NY

#67352 Sep 12, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson cancelled the tour after paying off Jordan Chandler and did not work again until a couple years later. He certainly did not do it to due to his contractual and creative obligations.
Since you know nothing of MJ's legendary work ethic, let me explain this way:
Off The Wall 1979
Thriller 1982
Bad 1987
Dangerous 1991
HIStory 1995/Blood On The Dance Floor (HIStory In The Mix) 1997
Invincible 2001
It's not just mere coincidence there is a four or five year gap in among those projects. Michael Jackson wrote 100 plus songs for every album, not including the ones submitted by other songwriters. He had other businesses of which you know nothing about, but you should know MJJ Productions, Sony ATV, and Optimum Productions.
Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Producer, Artist, Choreographer, Actor, Entrepreneur and Humanitarian--Michael Jackson.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#67353 Sep 12, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you know nothing of MJ's legendary work ethic, let me explain this way:
Off The Wall 1979
Thriller 1982
Bad 1987
Dangerous 1991
HIStory 1995/Blood On The Dance Floor (HIStory In The Mix) 1997
Invincible 2001
It's not just mere coincidence there is a four or five year gap in among those projects. Michael Jackson wrote 100 plus songs for every album, not including the ones submitted by other songwriters. He had other businesses of which you know nothing about, but you should know MJJ Productions, Sony ATV, and Optimum Productions.
Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Producer, Artist, Choreographer, Actor, Entrepreneur and Humanitarian--Michael Jackson.
That is strictly not confirmed that Wacko had a hundred plus songs set aside from each recording session. Obviously, he has some vault material left over, but the clown certainly was not Jimi Hendrix or Prince. I know of his music catalog businesses and side projects to release other artists. They really never produced hits unless you count selling Beatle songs for commercial use.

Wacko hardly worked.

The best you can say Wacko was in the entertainment industry was a singer and dancer. We know that Quincy Jones produced his best recordings and we know that Wacko was never an actor. As a so called humanitarian, it was made up publicity stunts to help sell more albums.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#67354 Sep 12, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>

Productions, Sony ATV, and Opium Productions.
Singer, Prancer, dongwriter, Producer, Artist, Choreographer, Actor, Entrepreneur and Humanitarian--Michael Jackson.
Artist? Wacko Jacko was a visual artist? You're a philistine.

BTW, you failed to include kiddie diddling and baby dangling.
zepluvpuppypoo

New York, NY

#67355 Sep 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Artist? Wacko Jacko was a visual artist? You're a philistine.
BTW, you failed to include kiddie diddling and baby dangling.
There is much you do not understand about Michael Jackson. All you know is the made up malarkey put out by certain media. But to answer your question, yes, he painted very well (understatement of the decade).

USA

#67356 Sep 12, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But to answer your question, yes, he painted very well (understatement of the decade).
While pretending to 'understand' that perv, you understand the visual art even less, pathetic worshiper. He had no talent as a painter, and those of your type aren't capable of realising it.
zepluvpuppypoo

New York, NY

#67357 Sep 12, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
That is strictly not confirmed that Wacko had a hundred plus songs set aside from each recording session. Obviously, he has some vault material left over, but the clown certainly was not Jimi Hendrix or Prince. I know of his music catalog businesses and side projects to release other artists. They really never produced hits unless you count selling Beatle songs for commercial use.
Wacko hardly worked.
The best you can say Wacko was in the entertainment industry was a singer and dancer. We know that Quincy Jones produced his best recordings and we know that Wacko was never an actor. As a so called humanitarian, it was made up publicity stunts to help sell more albums.

All the confirmation you will need.
zepluvpuppypoo

New York, NY

#67358 Sep 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
While pretending to 'understand' that perv, you understand the visual art even less, pathetic worshiper. He had no talent as a painter, and those of your type aren't capable of realising it.
I could provide the links to make you look foolish, but, your eyes viewing his magnificent work would not be good. I am selfish when it comes to sharing great art with dimwits.

USA

#67359 Sep 12, 2014
zepluvpuppypoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I could provide the links to make you look foolish, but, your eyes viewing his magnificent work would not be good. I am selfish when it comes to sharing great art with dimwits.
LOL!'great art''magnificent'

I've seen his crap 'art' before, stooge. You're a pedo worshiping bumpkin and it shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Film: The Invention of the Moonwalk (Apr '14) 21 hr Pop Tart- 185
The only thing the haters at vindicatemj are sc... (Feb '12) May 28 Spotted Wee 74
When will the rabids learn wacko petitions neve... May 27 Amused Octopus 9
News Carrie Ann Inaba's 'Dancing' Blog May 26 mamaaaa 2
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 20 Amused Octopus 213
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 19 Amused Octopus 122
More from around the web