Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64805 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67265 Mar 18, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I will never think of that man as kind.
Too bad...cause I did see a kind side to him...it was there....I miss him.

“Love one another”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#67266 Mar 18, 2014
Hush Typo wrote:
<quoted text>
"nature" the scorpion meant to say, as typing with claws on an iphone is not easy.
:)
LOL! Claws! You're the scorpion in the story, right?

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#67267 Mar 18, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Claws! You're the scorpion in the story, right?
I think it's some bored teenage girl who doesn't get out of the house because she cant seem to fit in anywhere.

http://tinypic.com/view.php...

“Love one another”

Location hidden

#67268 Mar 18, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's some bored teenage girl who doesn't get out of the house because she cant seem to fit in anywhere.
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
AH, a lonely, young girl. He sounds like he could be, poor thing!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#67272 Mar 19, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> You've made many excellent points and observations which the haters will just completely ignore.
The truth is that people defend MJ because they think he really was innocent. It isn't just because they like him or his music, but because they know the facts of the case(s) and have come to the conclusion that MJ just wasn't a pedophile. They don't support pedophilia, nor are they pedophiles themselves.
Some haters just refuse to accept that.
If f'loons had good reading-comprehension skills and weren't so deluded, they would realize the facts actually prove Michael was a pedophile who got away with child molestation.

You still haven't explained why you know so much about gawky teenagers in the bedrooms of naked men.

Location hidden

#67273 Mar 19, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion is educated, yours is a pop star lover's wish list. Grow up, little girl.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...educate d...lol...from the media...whose "opinion" is tabloid jaaggaa....there was nothin that proved his guilt...that is why he was set free.......get over it Grandma..........

Location hidden

#67274 Mar 19, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you don't see what's under your nose, do you? It's okay.... I understand that you have an ingrained sympathy for narcissistic and lying child abusers.
No..more like you have a lustful desire for revenge and havin the last word....sad way to live girl...

“Love one another”

Location hidden

#67276 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. .educated...lol...from the media...whose "opinion" is tabloid jaaggaa....there was nothin that proved his guilt...that is why he was set free.......get over it Grandma..........
No, there's much more than media that points to Michael having been a pedophile, Jermaine. We've gone over all these points many times.

Location hidden

#67280 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there's much more than media that points to Michael having been a pedophile, Jermaine. We've gone over all these points many times.
You let the haters convince you of MJ's guilt...wake up....he was not that.

Location hidden

#67281 Mar 19, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ f'loons and their tabloid theories.:-)
Oh, and there was plenty that proved his guilt, both in and out of the trial. Wacko was a boy lover - deal with it, Captain Camp.
No he wasn't...and it was never proved...deal with that...

Location hidden

#67282 Mar 19, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine, if that were true, that I'd have posted here during the last month of his pathetic life and argued against his multiple nics, especially as he was so intent on attracting my attentions. I didn't do that because I had zero interest in his mental mindset or in his increasingly deranged posts about April and other dead children from Mid Wales.
So no, I didn't want the the last word - it was all his to enjoy. And you know what? He was welcome to it because it brought him no happiness at all. For some people live is not only a bit¢h, it's also poetically short.:-)
His life was NOT pathetic...you are for suggesting that his life was cut short for some sort of karma...you are mean to the core...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#67284 Mar 19, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
Len always needs the help of the censors.

Heres how debate an issue, just repeat wacko, floon, make assertions you can't back up, and end every response with LOL!
Everything AND the kitchen sink. You even threw in yet another 'assertion'.

Typical of your type, wordy little man.

“Love one another”

Location hidden

#67285 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You let the haters convince you of MJ's guilt...wake up....he was not that.
No, I let the court docs and his suspicious behavior convince me otherwise. I know you think his behavior was innocent. This is something we could argue about until the cows come home. Oh wait!

Location hidden

#67286 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I let the court docs and his suspicious behavior convince me otherwise. I know you think his behavior was innocent. This is something we could argue about until the cows come home. Oh wait!
Whatever...till the end of time.

“Love one another”

Location hidden

#67289 Mar 20, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
Who mentioned karma? Here, especially for you
http://www.adrianpei.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
<quoted text>
Love it! LOL!

Location hidden

#67290 Mar 20, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
Who mentioned karma? Here, especially for you
http://www.adrianpei.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
<quoted text>
You know what you meant...."poetic justice"...same damn thing....another day...another insult from the ice queen.......feel better?...another dose is always good.

Location hidden

#67291 Mar 20, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it! LOL!
No wonder Kracker called you second in command. Thanks for laughing at your boss' joke....at my expense.

Location hidden

#67294 Mar 20, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The 7 on the end of your name - is it your emotional age or your IQ?
You might think your so intelligent....but if we had to compare in human kindness and compassion you couldn't compare to me ... ever..

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#67295 Mar 20, 2014
MJ fans have left this forum never to return because of this thread *they got tired of defending MJ and left! What fan who comes here now has the oldest post on this thread?? is it Goodvibrations??

Location hidden

#67297 Mar 20, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know kindness if it bit you on your transexual junk, lady.
People who heap abuse on victims should never imagine that they're anything better than pond scum. Never delude yourself that you have any decency.
It's a real shame it was Kracker instead of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Thu Manny T 53,068
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Apr 16 Pop Tart- 116
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Apr 11 RICK 12,911
Did Michael Jackson have AIDS? (Jul '09) Apr 10 desha 55
Jackson family ‘hires detectives to find MJ’s s... (Nov '09) Mar '18 Jake 57
News Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (Aug '10) Mar '18 AIPACgate 14
Super F'loon Deborah Ffrench (Feb '10) Mar '18 Spotted Wee 134