Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64778 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#67233 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worse,.
Still trying to butch up in the brains department by declaring that everyone else here but you is stupid. No wonder you've been booted so many times, little troll.
Hush Money

Los Angeles, CA

#67234 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right bout the way she harassed Kracker...posting his name..pictures of his wife and him at their wedding...calling him a fat pig...his wife a a lardass with horse teeth...go back and look through some of the old posts and you will see.....it is revolting.
That harassment was my introductory experience into this place after they accused me of being him.

That entire slander/stalking/death threat deal, culminating with the ring leader presenting ono's obituary to the forum, is the worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#67235 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
Reality Awaits is confused about trolls, so let me try to educate the poor sap.
In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families.
Every Michael Jackson hater here is a classic definition of a troll, while I do venture into the troll category from time to time, I at least would acknowledge it when I was aware of it - l ike every time I trolled NFL Fan, I would admit it by saying I'm a troll who trolls trolls, troll.
I never once trolled a normal person, or took the subject off topic, because I relate off topic stuff to MJ in some way to make some point.
Gee, stating a death threat against someone after a half of a year of constantly badgering them about everything personal, repeatedly slandering their actual name, sending their family stuff through facebook to cause grief is troll times a thousand.
But you see no mods deleting her posts, because they are trolls too.
Falsely accusing people with no explanation as to why, is trolling. In fact, coming to an MJ forum to call people floons that support MJ is trolling.
Talking in gibberish, calling people floon, pickles, while never making an actual argument is called trolling. Waiting to say something insulting after crawling out of your crypt is trolling.
Len is Disgusting is a troll, admits she likes causing grief to MJ fans, posts only assertions, then when asked to articulate her own reasons for the assertion, she runs away crying she read all the legal documents, yet states nothing specific while claiming floons don't read. Then she does that laughter at the end thing.
Point in fact, everyone who uses the laughter at the end thing, after neglecting most of the relevant points they are responding to, is a troll.
Octopus is a troll. Read any of his corpse poetry before? All written to cause grief. I do give him credit for trying to explain himself, he's wrong much of the time, but he does try.
People defending themselves are not trolls, people defending MJ against unreasonable assertions are not trolls.
Stormageddon, writing stupid poems based on songs to insult other people is a troll. Creating false nics is trolling.
Good Vibrations is not a troll.
Persephone is not a troll.
Pop Tart, who only agrees with trolls, and lies for them and against MJ fans is a troll.
Anyone that puts up hateful MJ avatars to upset his fans is trolling.
My account was deleted over a troll falsely accusing me of everything, so if you are against trolls, delete all the haters.
Now a little less Reality Awaits.
True trolls are nearly always haters. I can't think of a single MJ fan who has attacked and abused people the way some haters have done.

USA

#67236 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
Bitter? You sound as if one of your fellow bums barfed into your soup.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67237 Mar 17, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> True trolls are nearly always haters. I can't think of a single MJ fan who has attacked and abused people the way some haters have done.
True...I agree with you.

Location hidden

#67238 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
<quoted text>
That harassment was my introductory experience into this place after they accused me of being him.
That entire slander/stalking/death threat deal, culminating with the ring leader presenting ono's obituary to the forum, is the worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
I remember that...they think because they have false nics..that everyone does. Jina is sayin that I made Samantha and the whole stalking thing up....she is askin me for proof...what an intrusion into my private life...as if there was not enough from Samantha posting that stuff....I have had enough of this bullsh!t.

USA

#67239 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that...they think because they have false nics..that everyone does. Jina is sayin that I made Samantha and the whole stalking thing up....she is askin me for proof...what an intrusion into my private life...as if there was not enough from Samantha posting that stuff....I have had enough of this bullsh!t.
*sniff*

Location hidden

#67240 Mar 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
*sniff*
So you are another one that is going to laugh at what happened. I did not expect that from you...

USA

#67241 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are another one that is going to laugh at what happened. I did not expect that from you...
Nah. Lighten up, Jerome, or I'll be forced to ground you for a week.

Location hidden

#67242 Mar 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Lighten up, Jerome, or I'll be forced to ground you for a week.
I can't lighten up about this. I am so angry and sick over it...you have no idea how it was...

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#67243 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't lighten up about this. I am so angry and sick over it...you have no idea how it was...
Clearly, you do know how 'it' was. Thanks to you, so does everybody else.

Judging by that post made to one party, you clearly don't have any boundaries between what is private and what is public. Got it.

No wonder trolltard has you chasing your tail.

Location hidden

#67244 Mar 17, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you do know how 'it' was. Thanks to you, so does everybody else.
Judging by that post made to one party, you clearly don't have any boundaries between what is private and what is public. Got it.
No wonder trolltard has you chasing your tail.
What boundaries? She has no boundaries when it comes to callin me a liar. She is tellin everyone on this public forum that I made this stalking thing up. Where are her boundaries? Where were they when she called me a faggott for months? Where were they when she calls me a liar about who I am ? Don't you tell me what my boundaries are.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#67245 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What boundaries? She has no boundaries when it comes to callin me a liar. She is tellin everyone on this public forum that I made this stalking thing up. Where are her boundaries? Where were they when she called me a faggott for months? Where were they when she calls me a liar about who I am ? Don't you tell me what my boundaries are.
Six-year-olds also point their fingers at others and yell "poopyhead".

So what?

Location hidden

#67246 Mar 17, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Six-year-olds also point their fingers at others and yell "poopyhead".
So what?
Don't you go and invalidate what was done...don't even try it.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#67253 Mar 18, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
This thread should be titled Did The Biased Media Make You Biased? Unfortunately that is how most people judge information because they don't think critically and they don't source information, making them susceptible to manipulation. MJ media coverage is a textbook example of propaganda, and just by its nature, the mainstream corporate media repeated it relentlessly and convinced people of guilt without it really being proven.
http://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com/2014/0...
This documentary clearly shows the unethical nature of the mainstream corporate media, and the way it edited and slanted the coverage of Michael Jackson and his trial.
<quoted text>
Truth can only be sold by truth, lies can only be sold by lies.
This is why you see the deceptive nature of the fanatical character types that claim MJ was guilty. They are the product of propaganda, not their own reasoning, and its why they can only repeat assertions, name-call, misrepresent, and copy nics to misrepresent.
For all the misrepresentative assertions haters make, one of the most ridiculous notions is that MJ fans as a whole are fanatical. Only the most delusional, and least self aware of their own hypocrisy can say that with a straight face.
If thats 1, then the claim that believing in MJ's innocence is equivalent to supporting pedophilia. Both are straw-man arguments, both are fallacies, and both are asserted to dishonestly debate an issue.
These MJ haters here on this forum do a disservice to real victims by displaying such a lack of character, and inability to debate issues honestly.
You've made many excellent points and observations which the haters will just completely ignore.

The truth is that people defend MJ because they think he really was innocent. It isn't just because they like him or his music, but because they know the facts of the case(s) and have come to the conclusion that MJ just wasn't a pedophile. They don't support pedophilia, nor are they pedophiles themselves.

Some haters just refuse to accept that.
Hush Money

Los Angeles, CA

#67254 Mar 18, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I fully intend to keep on criticizing WR who I think is a spineless opportunistic liar.
The moment he filed the civil suit he proved himself to be exactly as you say.

Spineless opportunistic liars support spineless opirtunistic liars.

Like the scorpion and the fox standing by the river. The scorpion asked the fox to give him a ride to the other side.

"No," said the fox, "because you will sting me."

"I wont sting you," the scorpion assured him, "because if I did we would both drown."

The fox thpught about it, then agreed to help the scorpion. Halfway across the river tbe scorpion stung him, and as the poision started coursing through the fox's bloodstream and they both started to drown, the fox asked the scorpion why.

"Because" said the scorpion, "it's in my bature."
Hush Typo

Los Angeles, CA

#67255 Mar 18, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
<quoted text>
The moment he filed the civil suit he proved himself to be exactly as you say.
Spineless opportunistic liars support spineless opirtunistic liars.
Like the scorpion and the fox standing by the river. The scorpion asked the fox to give him a ride to the other side.
"No," said the fox, "because you will sting me."
"I wont sting you," the scorpion assured him, "because if I did we would both drown."
The fox thpught about it, then agreed to help the scorpion. Halfway across the river tbe scorpion stung him, and as the poision started coursing through the fox's bloodstream and they both started to drown, the fox asked the scorpion why.
"Because" said the scorpion, "it's in my bature."
"nature" the scorpion meant to say, as typing with claws on an iphone is not easy.

:)

Location hidden

#67256 Mar 18, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your boundaries when you call victims of CSA lying scum?
Why can't you understand? They are not victims. That is your opinion. I have the right to have my own.

Location hidden

#67257 Mar 18, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of these things compare unfavouably with what he did and said about April, yes? Only to people who support child abusers and those who applaud them.
Incidentally, I wasn't alone in saying what I did about him but true to form, you've once again ignored what comes from the pen of the males on the forum. I'm adding 'sexist' to your lengthy list of flaws.
Kracker was wrong to say what he did about April...just as you were wrong to post that jive about his wife and him as was NFL and Poptart ...and I did tell them that.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#67258 Mar 18, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Kracker was wrong to say what he did about April...just as you were wrong to post that jive about his wife and him as was NFL and Poptart ...and I did tell them that.
Yes, you did, dear. Although, in my opinion, what we teased about was no where near to the equality of the hideous things he seriously said about April and her murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ 15 hr Pop Tart- 5
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Wed Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Tue Pliez 200
MJ hater trolls Jul 25 Pop Tart- 2
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
More from around the web