Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: crime.about.com 64,299

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Full Story
Hush Money

Pacoima, CA

#67223 Mar 14, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently have a conspiratorial mind because there's nothing in that post to suggest that it's me - just like there's nothing in E Chandler's notes to suggest he gave Jordan SA. Besides, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I have no wish to flatter you, pig.
Pig huh? Feeling death threaty tonight, sugar?

Things that suggest that post was you:

You were waiting intently for that denial, 2 minutes from my post and there you are, bam!

The fake me says exactly what you always imply, that everybody really wants you.

The post repeated your everybody is insecure if theh disagree with you theory.

Only one as dumb as you, would believe that isn't you, so Pop Tart will be here in the morning to back you up.

Well talk about your inability to use common sense about the Chandler consent form and all the other inconsistencies some other time, Nut Queen.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#67224 Mar 14, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently have a conspiratorial mind because there's nothing in that post to suggest that it's me - just like there's nothing in E Chandler's notes to suggest he gave Jordan SA. Besides, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I have no wish to flatter you, pig.
Are you trying to say that Pickles has an admirer?

People are sick, I tell ya.

“This is what a person who ”

Since: Mar 14

hates paedos looks like

#67225 Mar 14, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Pig huh? Feeling death threaty tonight, sugar?
Things that suggest that post was you:
You were waiting intently for that denial, 2 minutes from my post and there you are, bam!
The fake me says exactly what you always imply, that everybody really wants you.
The post repeated your everybody is insecure if theh disagree with you theory.
Only one as dumb as you, would believe that isn't you, so Pop Tart will be here in the morning to back you up.
Well talk about your inability to use common sense about the Chandler consent form and all the other inconsistencies some other time, Nut Queen.
Oh, there we go then, Sailor with a queer eye for the straight guy. I bow to your indisputable reasoning.

*laughter*

“This is what a person who ”

Since: Mar 14

hates paedos looks like

#67226 Mar 14, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that Pickles has an admirer?
People are sick, I tell ya.
Ah, an excellent point, Mr Bond. He absolutely has no admirers and he replied to my post within two minutes so I reasonably conclude that he is trolling himself. The things lonely people do to be noticed.:-(

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67228 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/)
What the feck is that supposed to mean, Mr OCD?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#67229 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
Reality Awaits is confused about trolls, so let me try to educate the poor sap.
s Reality Awaits.
Your tiresome 'explanations' are the verbal equivalent of a bad comb-over, baldy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67231 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families.
Every Michael Jackson hater here is a classic definition of a troll, while I do venture into the troll category from time to time, I at least would acknowledge it when I was aware of it - l ike every time I trolled NFL Fan, I would admit it by saying I'm a troll who trolls trolls, troll.
I never once trolled a normal person, or took the subject off topic, because I relate off topic stuff to MJ in some way to make some point.
Gee, stating a death threat against someone after a half of a year of constantly badgering them about everything personal, repeatedly slandering their actual name, sending their family stuff through facebook to cause grief is troll times a thousand.
But you see no mods deleting her posts, because they are trolls too.
Falsely accusing people with no explanation as to why, is trolling. In fact, coming to an MJ forum to call people floons that support MJ is trolling.
Talking in gibberish, calling people floon, pickles, while never making an actual argument is called trolling. Waiting to say something insulting after crawling out of your crypt is trolling.
Len is Disgusting is a troll, admits she likes causing grief to MJ fans, posts only assertions, then when asked to articulate her own reasons for the assertion, she runs away crying she read all the legal documents, yet states nothing specific while claiming floons don't read. Then she does that laughter at the end thing.
Point in fact, everyone who uses the laughter at the end thing, after neglecting most of the relevant points they are responding to, is a troll.
Octopus is a troll. Read any of his corpse poetry before? All written to cause grief. I do give him credit for trying to explain himself, he's wrong much of the time, but he does try.
People defending themselves are not trolls, people defending MJ against unreasonable assertions are not trolls.
Stormageddon, writing stupid poems based on songs to insult other people is a troll. Creating false nics is trolling.
Good Vibrations is not a troll.
Persephone is not a troll.
Pop Tart, who only agrees with trolls, and lies for them and against MJ fans is a troll.
Anyone that puts up hateful MJ avatars to upset his fans is trolling.
My account was deleted over a troll falsely accusing me of everything, so if you are against trolls, delete all the haters.
Now a little less Reality Awaits.
You are right bout the way she harassed Kracker...posting his name..pictures of his wife and him at their wedding...calling him a fat pig...his wife a a lardass with horse teeth...go back and look through some of the old posts and you will see.....it is revolting.

USA

#67233 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worse,.
Still trying to butch up in the brains department by declaring that everyone else here but you is stupid. No wonder you've been booted so many times, little troll.
Hush Money

United States

#67234 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right bout the way she harassed Kracker...posting his name..pictures of his wife and him at their wedding...calling him a fat pig...his wife a a lardass with horse teeth...go back and look through some of the old posts and you will see.....it is revolting.
That harassment was my introductory experience into this place after they accused me of being him.

That entire slander/stalking/death threat deal, culminating with the ring leader presenting ono's obituary to the forum, is the worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#67235 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families.
Every Michael Jackson hater here is a classic definition of a troll, while I do venture into the troll category from time to time, I at least would acknowledge it when I was aware of it - l ike every time I trolled NFL Fan, I would admit it by saying I'm a troll who trolls trolls, troll.
I never once trolled a normal person, or took the subject off topic, because I relate off topic stuff to MJ in some way to make some point.
Gee, stating a death threat against someone after a half of a year of constantly badgering them about everything personal, repeatedly slandering their actual name, sending their family stuff through facebook to cause grief is troll times a thousand.
But you see no mods deleting her posts, because they are trolls too.
Falsely accusing people with no explanation as to why, is trolling. In fact, coming to an MJ forum to call people floons that support MJ is trolling.
Talking in gibberish, calling people floon, pickles, while never making an actual argument is called trolling. Waiting to say something insulting after crawling out of your crypt is trolling.
Len is Disgusting is a troll, admits she likes causing grief to MJ fans, posts only assertions, then when asked to articulate her own reasons for the assertion, she runs away crying she read all the legal documents, yet states nothing specific while claiming floons don't read. Then she does that laughter at the end thing.
Point in fact, everyone who uses the laughter at the end thing, after neglecting most of the relevant points they are responding to, is a troll.
Octopus is a troll. Read any of his corpse poetry before? All written to cause grief. I do give him credit for trying to explain himself, he's wrong much of the time, but he does try.
People defending themselves are not trolls, people defending MJ against unreasonable assertions are not trolls.
Stormageddon, writing stupid poems based on songs to insult other people is a troll. Creating false nics is trolling.
Good Vibrations is not a troll.
Persephone is not a troll.
Pop Tart, who only agrees with trolls, and lies for them and against MJ fans is a troll.
Anyone that puts up hateful MJ avatars to upset his fans is trolling.
My account was deleted over a troll falsely accusing me of everything, so if you are against trolls, delete all the haters.
Now a little less Reality Awaits.
True trolls are nearly always haters. I can't think of a single MJ fan who has attacked and abused people the way some haters have done.

USA

#67236 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
Bitter? You sound as if one of your fellow bums barfed into your soup.

Location hidden

#67237 Mar 17, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> True trolls are nearly always haters. I can't think of a single MJ fan who has attacked and abused people the way some haters have done.
True...I agree with you.

Location hidden

#67238 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
<quoted text>
That harassment was my introductory experience into this place after they accused me of being him.
That entire slander/stalking/death threat deal, culminating with the ring leader presenting ono's obituary to the forum, is the worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
I remember that...they think because they have false nics..that everyone does. Jina is sayin that I made Samantha and the whole stalking thing up....she is askin me for proof...what an intrusion into my private life...as if there was not enough from Samantha posting that stuff....I have had enough of this bullsh!t.

USA

#67239 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that...they think because they have false nics..that everyone does. Jina is sayin that I made Samantha and the whole stalking thing up....she is askin me for proof...what an intrusion into my private life...as if there was not enough from Samantha posting that stuff....I have had enough of this bullsh!t.
*sniff*

Location hidden

#67240 Mar 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
*sniff*
So you are another one that is going to laugh at what happened. I did not expect that from you...

USA

#67241 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are another one that is going to laugh at what happened. I did not expect that from you...
Nah. Lighten up, Jerome, or I'll be forced to ground you for a week.

Location hidden

#67242 Mar 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Lighten up, Jerome, or I'll be forced to ground you for a week.
I can't lighten up about this. I am so angry and sick over it...you have no idea how it was...

#67243 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't lighten up about this. I am so angry and sick over it...you have no idea how it was...
Clearly, you do know how 'it' was. Thanks to you, so does everybody else.

Judging by that post made to one party, you clearly don't have any boundaries between what is private and what is public. Got it.

No wonder trolltard has you chasing your tail.

Location hidden

#67244 Mar 17, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you do know how 'it' was. Thanks to you, so does everybody else.
Judging by that post made to one party, you clearly don't have any boundaries between what is private and what is public. Got it.
No wonder trolltard has you chasing your tail.
What boundaries? She has no boundaries when it comes to callin me a liar. She is tellin everyone on this public forum that I made this stalking thing up. Where are her boundaries? Where were they when she called me a faggott for months? Where were they when she calls me a liar about who I am ? Don't you tell me what my boundaries are.

#67245 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What boundaries? She has no boundaries when it comes to callin me a liar. She is tellin everyone on this public forum that I made this stalking thing up. Where are her boundaries? Where were they when she called me a faggott for months? Where were they when she calls me a liar about who I am ? Don't you tell me what my boundaries are.
Six-year-olds also point their fingers at others and yell "poopyhead".

So what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 1 hr Really a solicitor 12,785
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 3 hr goodvibrations 4
Wacko's hand placement in this photograph 3 hr goodvibrations 39
Michael Jackson's 1993 Mexico Deposition Videos... (Nov '12) 3 hr CakeEater 38
Michael Jackson Tops Forbes' List Of Top-Earnin... 4 hr Jina Wild_ 78
Why being a vindicitve troll doesn't pay 4 hr Jina Wild_ 9
Who is your favourite musician or band of all t... 5 hr Jina Wild_ 53
Judge denies motion in Jackson estate case 6 hr Len is Disgusted 43
Girl with Asperger Syndrome Performing Michael ... 7 hr Len is Disgusted 61

Michael Jackson People Search