Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64799 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#67209 Mar 13, 2014
Cmon Me wrote:
<quoted text>

Or can you?
Will you be including a convoluted conspiracy theory to go long with that dull posting?
Hush Honey

Los Angeles, CA

#67210 Mar 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be including a convoluted conspiracy theory to go long with that dull posting?
To a convoluted mind everything's convoluted.

So tell me again how using notepad today means pencil?

An NFL Fan

USA

#67211 Mar 13, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
To a convoluted mind everything's convoluted.
l?
I see I taught you a new word.
Hush Honey Money

Los Angeles, CA

#67212 Mar 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see I taught you a new word.
No, you merely showed it to me in action, I already knew the word existed, and have used it many times describing your ilk.

An NFL Fan

USA

#67213 Mar 13, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you merely sribing your ilk.
Gee thanks for the info, dad.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#67215 Mar 13, 2014
Hush Money Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
With the power of great censorship comes great responsibility.
-Subliminal Criminal
So you like this thread, don't you, Disgusting, so lets bump it up a notch... Bam!
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
The name of this thread should be 'Can you psychoanalyze someone through the lens of media reporting?'
I don't think you can, because I don't think the media is hardly accurate enough to base an opinion on matters such as this. Especially when it downplays the significance of every accuser seeking money except for the Arviso's in 2005, as they were precluded to only seek money, by a law changed since the first extortion in '93 - A law that made sure criminal cases occur before civil cases can,
The next question should be can you learn anything from reading this MJ forum on Topix? Again, I don't think you can, because this site is censored by moderators in favor of the slanderers and criminals who support death threats, constantly lie, and will do anything to sidetrack this forum from discussing this matter honestly.
The question you need to ask yourself is if MJ didn't pay the Chandlers hush money, would you still think he was guilty? Well let me assure you idiots that hush money is obstruction of justice, it voids confidentiality agreements, is illegal, and no lawyer is incompetent enough attempt to include such language in a contract or accept it.
The Chandler family never intended to prosecute MJ, they only intended to force him to pay them money by using the civil system against the criminal one to force a settlement.
Civil attorney Larry Feldman represented all MJ accusers, and masterminded this tactic of legal extortion that led to California changing the law to one that stopped civil cases preceding criminal cases.
MJ was clearly innocent, as illustrated by the quality of people who are here claiming his guilt through slander.
Want me to start posting links disproving your conspiracy theory about Pedo Pan?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#67217 Mar 13, 2014
Hush Money Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
With the power of great censorship comes great responsibility.
-Subliminal Criminal
Censorship?

1st amendment to the U.S. Constitution bars Congress from making any law that violates our free-speech.
-in other words, the U.S. Government is barred from censoring people, or censorship in general. Get the definition of words right.

You're one of those voters who voted 'Feinstain' or Pelosi into office, aren't you?
Hush Ghoul

Los Angeles, CA

#67218 Mar 13, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship?
1st amendment to the U.S. Constitution bars Congress from making any law that violates our free-speech.
-in other words, the U.S. Government is barred from censoring people, or censorship in general. Get the definition of words right.
You're one of those voters who voted 'Feinstain' or Pelosi into office, aren't you?
I don't vote, its a waste of gas.

The first Amendment is meaningless if the corporations who control the media and internet practice censorship at the behest of the government.

Democracies don't work if propaganda is fed to the population, thats why draconian control freak politicians like Pelosi and Fienstein are able to gain power, Skeletor.

But what, you think the Republican Party is gonna save you?

Heres the American two party system trick, when one party has power, the other party seems good, then it flips, perpetually making people hope for hope that never arrives.

The two party system, divide and conquer.
Hush Ghoul

Los Angeles, CA

#67219 Mar 13, 2014
You will have to excuse these long rants of mine.

I sometimes forget that I am so intellectually insecure that I feel these posts make me look smarter.
Hush Fake Ghoul

Los Angeles, CA

#67220 Mar 14, 2014
Hush Ghoul wrote:
You will have to excuse these long rants of mine.
I sometimes forget that I am so intellectually insecure that I feel these posts make me look smarter.
Ahhh, it's the Queen Nut, how sweet.

Are you sure Im the one with insecurities when you are the one who needs to copy me?

Do you need to tell yourself that others desire your illogical hatred and deceit?

Now here comes the denial, its always somebody else.

Tell me more about hush money, honey!
Hush Money

Los Angeles, CA

#67223 Mar 14, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently have a conspiratorial mind because there's nothing in that post to suggest that it's me - just like there's nothing in E Chandler's notes to suggest he gave Jordan SA. Besides, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I have no wish to flatter you, pig.
Pig huh? Feeling death threaty tonight, sugar?

Things that suggest that post was you:

You were waiting intently for that denial, 2 minutes from my post and there you are, bam!

The fake me says exactly what you always imply, that everybody really wants you.

The post repeated your everybody is insecure if theh disagree with you theory.

Only one as dumb as you, would believe that isn't you, so Pop Tart will be here in the morning to back you up.

Well talk about your inability to use common sense about the Chandler consent form and all the other inconsistencies some other time, Nut Queen.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#67224 Mar 14, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently have a conspiratorial mind because there's nothing in that post to suggest that it's me - just like there's nothing in E Chandler's notes to suggest he gave Jordan SA. Besides, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I have no wish to flatter you, pig.
Are you trying to say that Pickles has an admirer?

People are sick, I tell ya.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67228 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/)
What the feck is that supposed to mean, Mr OCD?

An NFL Fan

USA

#67229 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
Reality Awaits is confused about trolls, so let me try to educate the poor sap.
s Reality Awaits.
Your tiresome 'explanations' are the verbal equivalent of a bad comb-over, baldy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67231 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families.
Every Michael Jackson hater here is a classic definition of a troll, while I do venture into the troll category from time to time, I at least would acknowledge it when I was aware of it - l ike every time I trolled NFL Fan, I would admit it by saying I'm a troll who trolls trolls, troll.
I never once trolled a normal person, or took the subject off topic, because I relate off topic stuff to MJ in some way to make some point.
Gee, stating a death threat against someone after a half of a year of constantly badgering them about everything personal, repeatedly slandering their actual name, sending their family stuff through facebook to cause grief is troll times a thousand.
But you see no mods deleting her posts, because they are trolls too.
Falsely accusing people with no explanation as to why, is trolling. In fact, coming to an MJ forum to call people floons that support MJ is trolling.
Talking in gibberish, calling people floon, pickles, while never making an actual argument is called trolling. Waiting to say something insulting after crawling out of your crypt is trolling.
Len is Disgusting is a troll, admits she likes causing grief to MJ fans, posts only assertions, then when asked to articulate her own reasons for the assertion, she runs away crying she read all the legal documents, yet states nothing specific while claiming floons don't read. Then she does that laughter at the end thing.
Point in fact, everyone who uses the laughter at the end thing, after neglecting most of the relevant points they are responding to, is a troll.
Octopus is a troll. Read any of his corpse poetry before? All written to cause grief. I do give him credit for trying to explain himself, he's wrong much of the time, but he does try.
People defending themselves are not trolls, people defending MJ against unreasonable assertions are not trolls.
Stormageddon, writing stupid poems based on songs to insult other people is a troll. Creating false nics is trolling.
Good Vibrations is not a troll.
Persephone is not a troll.
Pop Tart, who only agrees with trolls, and lies for them and against MJ fans is a troll.
Anyone that puts up hateful MJ avatars to upset his fans is trolling.
My account was deleted over a troll falsely accusing me of everything, so if you are against trolls, delete all the haters.
Now a little less Reality Awaits.
You are right bout the way she harassed Kracker...posting his name..pictures of his wife and him at their wedding...calling him a fat pig...his wife a a lardass with horse teeth...go back and look through some of the old posts and you will see.....it is revolting.

An NFL Fan

USA

#67233 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worse,.
Still trying to butch up in the brains department by declaring that everyone else here but you is stupid. No wonder you've been booted so many times, little troll.
Hush Money

Los Angeles, CA

#67234 Mar 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right bout the way she harassed Kracker...posting his name..pictures of his wife and him at their wedding...calling him a fat pig...his wife a a lardass with horse teeth...go back and look through some of the old posts and you will see.....it is revolting.
That harassment was my introductory experience into this place after they accused me of being him.

That entire slander/stalking/death threat deal, culminating with the ring leader presenting ono's obituary to the forum, is the worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#67235 Mar 17, 2014
Hush Money wrote:
In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families.
Every Michael Jackson hater here is a classic definition of a troll, while I do venture into the troll category from time to time, I at least would acknowledge it when I was aware of it - l ike every time I trolled NFL Fan, I would admit it by saying I'm a troll who trolls trolls, troll.
I never once trolled a normal person, or took the subject off topic, because I relate off topic stuff to MJ in some way to make some point.
Gee, stating a death threat against someone after a half of a year of constantly badgering them about everything personal, repeatedly slandering their actual name, sending their family stuff through facebook to cause grief is troll times a thousand.
But you see no mods deleting her posts, because they are trolls too.
Falsely accusing people with no explanation as to why, is trolling. In fact, coming to an MJ forum to call people floons that support MJ is trolling.
Talking in gibberish, calling people floon, pickles, while never making an actual argument is called trolling. Waiting to say something insulting after crawling out of your crypt is trolling.
Len is Disgusting is a troll, admits she likes causing grief to MJ fans, posts only assertions, then when asked to articulate her own reasons for the assertion, she runs away crying she read all the legal documents, yet states nothing specific while claiming floons don't read. Then she does that laughter at the end thing.
Point in fact, everyone who uses the laughter at the end thing, after neglecting most of the relevant points they are responding to, is a troll.
Octopus is a troll. Read any of his corpse poetry before? All written to cause grief. I do give him credit for trying to explain himself, he's wrong much of the time, but he does try.
People defending themselves are not trolls, people defending MJ against unreasonable assertions are not trolls.
Stormageddon, writing stupid poems based on songs to insult other people is a troll. Creating false nics is trolling.
Good Vibrations is not a troll.
Persephone is not a troll.
Pop Tart, who only agrees with trolls, and lies for them and against MJ fans is a troll.
Anyone that puts up hateful MJ avatars to upset his fans is trolling.
My account was deleted over a troll falsely accusing me of everything, so if you are against trolls, delete all the haters.
Now a little less Reality Awaits.
True trolls are nearly always haters. I can't think of a single MJ fan who has attacked and abused people the way some haters have done.

An NFL Fan

USA

#67236 Mar 17, 2014
Bush Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
worst thing I have personally seen on the internet.
Bitter? You sound as if one of your fellow bums barfed into your soup.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67237 Mar 17, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> True trolls are nearly always haters. I can't think of a single MJ fan who has attacked and abused people the way some haters have done.
True...I agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 20 hr Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Dec 7 Jake 97
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Dec 4 KRS 2 35
Corey Feldman was not MJs type! Nov 27 Jake 5
News Thrift Store 'Thriller' Nov 27 Jake 3
More from around the web