Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64785 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67173 Jan 10, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there were far more than people know because the people molested by him are afraid to speak out. Look at the way the others have been crucified.
It's very sad that people cannot speak out against Pedo Pan, without the fear of being vilified by his celebrity worshipping fans.

We need a cure for celebrity worship syndrome, pronto.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#67174 Jan 10, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. There's also those cases of two teenage men that claimed MJ sexually assaulted them. One of them was a 16-year-old kid who claimed MJ was hitting on him during Thriller auditions.
I don't know whether you are that familiar with the Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal, but it wasn't just him who was outed as a paedophile, but other well-known famous people within the UK were also caught up in it. In fact, investigations are still ongoing and at least one man admitted to sex crimes spanning back decades and is now serving a prison term. That by itself shows that sex crimes can go unreported for decades, and there's a good chance more will speak out against Michael Jackson in time.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#67175 Jan 10, 2014
Wow, this thread was started in 2008 and here are people (like me) still keeping it alive! LOL. You never hear anything more about it, I mean even "stars" like Macauley Culkin spent time at Neverland Ranch, and you know that whatever MJ did – if anything –(and I personally think he did) while there are lots of boys out there with memories of what they did during their formative years. I only hope to goodness they are fond memories! People all too often forget factoid that "it's not abuse if they like it" :-) So many people, boys and girls, that have early sexual experiences that fit this category – they never feel like victims until "the system" with its counselors and lawyers, get a hold of them.Then they haven't drilled into them (no pun intended) how horrible it was "that happened to them" and then they begin feeling victimized, and like somehow they did something wrong.
Restraint

Sydney, Australia

#67176 Jan 10, 2014
I think about my 11 yo step daughter but never wud touch her

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#67178 Jan 10, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Wow, this thread was started in 2008 and here are people (like me) still keeping it alive! LOL. You never hear anything more about it, I mean even "stars" like Macauley Culkin spent time at Neverland Ranch, and you know that whatever MJ did – if anything –(and I personally think he did) while there are lots of boys out there with memories of what they did during their formative years. I only hope to goodness they are fond memories! People all too often forget factoid that "it's not abuse if they like it" :-) So many people, boys and girls, that have early sexual experiences that fit this category – they never feel like victims until "the system" with its counselors and lawyers, get a hold of them.Then they haven't drilled into them (no pun intended) how horrible it was "that happened to them" and then they begin feeling victimized, and like somehow they did something wrong.
You just made me break into a cold sweat. There is so much wrong with your take on abuse, I don't know even know where to begin.

You might want to read what Kenneth Lanning says about sexual-abuse victims.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...
Jeff

United States

#67180 Jan 15, 2014
Question for those who believe that Michael Jackson was innocent. How many people do you know that displayed those characteristics listed on the front of this page, yet were not pedophiles? It is all very well saying he just felt like a kid himself, but is not typical kid like behavior to want to sleep with young boys. If he just liked collecting kid like things like toys, etc. then there was nothing wrong with that, and certainly no reason to suspect him of being a pedophile. But this man seemed utterly obsessed with young boys and that is both creepy and a good reason to suspect him of viewing children as sexual objects. This world is full of strange men and women, but despite that I have never heard of adults who want to go around sleeping with other people's children for fun and harmless reasons. I cannot for one moment believe that Michael Jackson was just a unique case and just unfortunately happened to display certain characteristics, often linked to pedophiles. I know you may say he was acquitted, but is that really proof that he did not abuse boys? Most people would look at the fact that he was arrested and charged with child molestation as a good indicator that there was strong evidence against him.

Anyway, I am open to answers. I would really like to know why you believe MJ was different from a average pedophile.
People That Love To Hate

United States

#67181 Jan 19, 2014
Jeff wrote:
Question for those who believe that Michael Jackson was innocent. How many people do you know that displayed those characteristics listed on the front of this page, yet were not pedophiles? It is all very well saying he just felt like a kid himself, but is not typical kid like behavior to want to sleep with young boys. If he just liked collecting kid like things like toys, etc. then there was nothing wrong with that, and certainly no reason to suspect him of being a pedophile. But this man seemed utterly obsessed with young boys and that is both creepy and a good reason to suspect him of viewing children as sexual objects. This world is full of strange men and women, but despite that I have never heard of adults who want to go around sleeping with other people's children for fun and harmless reasons. I cannot for one moment believe that Michael Jackson was just a unique case and just unfortunately happened to display certain characteristics, often linked to pedophiles. I know you may say he was acquitted, but is that really proof that he did not abuse boys? Most people would look at the fact that he was arrested and charged with child molestation as a good indicator that there was strong evidence against him.
Anyway, I am open to answers. I would really like to know why you believe MJ was different from a average pedophile.
Good, rational posts.

We need more posts like this and less immature bickering.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67184 Jan 31, 2014
IndaHaus wrote:
Yes.
Definitely! & now, thanks to Wade's bravery, the world'll find out that he didn't just fit the profile, he was a real life child abuser who sodomizes boys.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67185 Jan 31, 2014
Team Wade wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely! & now, thanks to Wade's bravery, the world'll find out that he didn't just fit the profile, he was a real life child abuser who sodomizes boys.
YOU are a real life loser. wade ain't brave...he is a liar...who will be torn to shreds in that courtroom.....TEAM MICHAEL will squash him like the cockroach he is...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67186 Jan 31, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are a real life loser. wade ain't brave...he is a liar...who will be torn to shreds in that courtroom.....TEAM MICHAEL will squash him like the cockroach he is...
Chill out kiddo because you know, your response is pretty chilling. Dont know what page you're on bt I'm on the one that says that a boy who was sodomized by Michael Jackson has found the courage fo share his torment.

You have a pretty nasty streak about ou. Learn some good grace.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#67187 Jan 31, 2014
Jeff wrote:
Great post and that's basically what I've always wanted to know. How do fans know he didn't fit the profile? Unfortunately these discussions always end up with people bickering just for the cause of "protecting" or whatever.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67190 Feb 3, 2014
Team Wade wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill out kiddo because you know, your response is pretty chilling. Dont know what page you're on bt I'm on the one that says that a boy who was sodomized by Michael Jackson has found the courage fo share his torment.
You have a pretty nasty streak about ou. Learn some good grace.
There were three people who witnessed Michael molest Wade.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...

Mesereau wanted to keep Charlie Michaels and Blanca Francia out of court.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

I enjoy posting these documents. F'loons can bicker all they want. But the cold, black-and-white proof has never been successfully argued away. Until they stop their harassment of Michael's victims, I will continue to make the links to the legal documents and court transcripts available.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#67192 Feb 3, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy posting these documents. F'loons can bicker all they want. But the cold, black-and-white proof has never been successfully argued away. Until they stop their harassment of Michael's victims, I will continue to make the links to the legal documents and court transcripts available.
Apparently you just don't understand that legal documents alone DON'T indicate truth or lies

How about the facts regarding Blanca Francia's admission that despite what she may have told the tabloids, she never actually saw anyone in the shower with MJ? Or that whenever he was in the hot tub, he always wore swim trunks?
Juggs Judy

AOL

#67193 Feb 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
AEG Live drafted a contract for Murray’s services, but it was only signed by Murray.
That's because AEG knew what Murray was up to and didn't want to get implicated but a verbal contract is powerful too. So AEG are stuffed.
It's funny how you repeatedly accuse the anti-abuse people of being 'hysterical' when you're the one who keeps throwing out all sorts of ridiculous allegations of Jackson's 'innocence' which have no basis in reality.

You are the one with a problem if you can't accept the fact that Jackson was quite capable of denying a series of appalling crimes.

Location hidden

#67194 Feb 3, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam from Len...

Location hidden

#67195 Feb 3, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe you do enjoy your hateful lies....was the rejection that hard for ya Len?

Location hidden

#67196 Feb 3, 2014
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you repeatedly accuse the anti-abuse people of being 'hysterical' when you're the one who keeps throwing out all sorts of ridiculous allegations of Jackson's 'innocence' which have no basis in reality.
You are the one with a problem if you can't accept the fact that Jackson was quite capable of denying a series of appalling crimes.
Yo have lots of problems...'JUGGS'??

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67198 Feb 4, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently you just don't understand that legal documents alone DON'T indicate truth or lies
How about the facts regarding Blanca Francia's admission that despite what she may have told the tabloids, she never actually saw anyone in the shower with MJ? Or that whenever he was in the hot tub, he always wore swim trunks?
Blanca Francia did discuss the shower incident, in chilling detail. On page 471, she describes how the shadow of Wade was moving with Michael's shadow. Read her entire testimony. It was horrifying what she witnessed and what Michael did to her son.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

You lose, again.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#67200 Feb 4, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Blanca Francia did discuss the shower incident, in chilling detail. On page 471, she describes how the shadow of Wade was moving with Michael's shadow. Read her entire testimony. It was horrifying what she witnessed and what Michael did to her son.
http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...
You lose, again.
And the floons who can bring themselves to the reality that Jordy got the description of Pedo Pan's penis right, want us to believe he did so because he walked into Pedo Pan's bathroom and saw his spotted penis through the steamy shower screen, yet his former maid, who was fully aware that Wade was on the premises and saw his clothing, and heard the voice of a youngster in the shower cubicle with Wacko got it completely wrong.

Floons really do cling onto insubstantial hopes.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67202 Feb 4, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
And the floons who can bring themselves to the reality that Jordy got the description of Pedo Pan's penis right, want us to believe he did so because he walked into Pedo Pan's bathroom and saw his spotted penis through the steamy shower screen, yet his former maid, who was fully aware that Wade was on the premises and saw his clothing, and heard the voice of a youngster in the shower cubicle with Wacko got it completely wrong.
Floons really do cling onto insubstantial hopes.
It will be interesting to see how they respond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanemjfan's name is Blaine? Isn't he in the UK? 17 hr Spotted Wee 1
Who is the real King of Music and why? (Feb '15) Sat Apadilla 21
Inside the tiny cult of wacko (Apr '16) Sat Pliez 100
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Feb 24 Sleepingboy 725
Susannerbrb aka MJFIEND is off their rocker! Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) Feb 20 Spotted Wee 72
What part of Lisa Marie Presley did not make MJ... Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web