Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64799 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67045 Oct 16, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention false allegations of child sexual abuse. On page 188, of the link to the transcripts from the trial, is a discussion about book Dr. Katz wrote about false allegations of child molestation, while he was on the stand. He's the one who saw Gavin Arvizo. On page 260, Dr. Katz says there are very few false allegation made by children over 5 years of age. On page 266 he says Children who lie are very consistent in their stories.
http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...
Thanks for that, Len, I wonder why Perseloonybin hasn't replied to that? I thought he or she is absolutely convinced the world is full of lying children who make false allegations of sexual abuse against innocent adults.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#67046 Oct 16, 2013
Some new information on Jimmy Savile's behaviour.

http://tinyurl.com/nkbcmby

So shockingly similar to Wackos.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#67047 Oct 16, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Some new information on Jimmy Savile's behaviour.
http://tinyurl.com/nkbcmby
So shockingly similar to Wackos.
'People are looking for money, and they will try blackmail and they will write letters, saying I will say you’ve done this and you’ve done that.
'We always get something like this coming up for Christmas because we want a few quid. Normally you can brush them away like midges

- What Jimmy Savile told police in 2009

This is the same argument MJ fans use to defend MJ.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#67049 Oct 17, 2013
Complete Garbadge..some of you the haters I am talking about.are very wicked people,with very
Sick Minds. Michael is not guilty of anything!
He has never done anything wrong in his life
He has not got one bad bone in his body.(not one)
Stop treating him this way. Stop your Judgement
On somebody you have never met. Or somebody
You know nothing about.
All these allegations are totally false
There is no question about it
MICHAEL IS INNOCENT

Maybe one day somebody will accuse and Judge
You.for something you have never done.and you
Will know what it feels like..like they day
(What goes around comes around)
Stop putting blame on Michael.he is Innocent

You can say what the hell you like? Because nobody will Listen to you.anyhow.
You will Just wast your time and energy.
Nobody cares what you say and think
The only person I care about is Michael

Michael is a good person,and a good man
I will be behind him all the way.and I will be there beside him.holding his hand.just be Loving Michael.he really does make all our lifes complete

I Love the man/I Love the person/I Love the Entertainer/showman/I Love the singer,dancer,song writer,producer, actor,film maker.Michael is so kind caring and very gentle man.I Love everything about this man
He is Just amazing.Incredible,fantastic

I truly Love you Michael
The world truly Loves you
Michael Jackson I Love you sweet precious angel

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#67051 Oct 17, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Complete Garbadge..some of you the haters I am talking about.are very wicked people,with very
Sick Minds. Michael is not guilty of anything!
He has never done anything wrong in his life
He has not got one bad bone in his body.(not one)
Stop treating him this way. Stop your Judgement
On somebody you have never met. Or somebody
You know nothing about.
All these allegations are totally false
There is no question about it
MICHAEL IS INNOCENT
Maybe one day somebody will accuse and Judge
You.for something you have never done.and you
Will know what it feels like..like they day
(What goes around comes around)
Stop putting blame on Michael.he is Innocent
You can say what the hell you like? Because nobody will Listen to you.anyhow.
You will Just wast your time and energy.
Nobody cares what you say and think
The only person I care about is Michael
Michael is a good person,and a good man
I will be behind him all the way.and I will be there beside him.holding his hand.just be Loving Michael.he really does make all our lifes complete
I Love the man/I Love the person/I Love the Entertainer/showman/I Love the singer,dancer,song writer,producer, actor,film maker.Michael is so kind caring and very gentle man.I Love everything about this man
He is Just amazing.Incredible,fantastic
I truly Love you Michael
The world truly Loves you
Michael Jackson I Love you sweet precious angel
So, please explain why a grown man would own NAMBLA-recommended books of nude and seminude boys, as well as a nude photo of one of the little boys he slept with.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#67052 Oct 18, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
'People are looking for money, and they will try blackmail and they will write letters, saying I will say you’ve done this and you’ve done that.
'We always get something like this coming up for Christmas because we want a few quid. Normally you can brush them away like midges
- What Jimmy Savile told police in 2009
This is the same argument MJ fans use to defend MJ.
How creepy that Jimmy Savile had an office at a hospital and even boasted that he run it through his great humanitarian work.
Wacko built his Neverland ranch and said it was for sick children to come and enjoy. The fact is both of them did things that allow them to gain access to children on an almost permanent basis. They were both creepy perverts who use their fame and money to abuse children and stay free of prison.
forever Michael

UK

#67054 Oct 20, 2013
Michael was this sweet Gentle man.who was the victim.

The real criminals were
1 parents trap for greed and money
2Evil conrad Murray
3 sneddon and his faries.who bruised all MJ
Arm.manhandling him.(if I was there I would given him a hug) and they couldnt find anything to pin on Michael.the only way they knew was to hurt him.and set him up.
4 bashir who lied about Interviewing princess diana.to get to Michael.and make him look bad
5 diana diamond.who lied because michael probley wouldnt go out with her.she looks whats she is cruel ass for sneddon
All a big set up to get at Michael
Michael is Innocent

Neverland was Michael home to enjoy.bring his family up and relax from the outside world .
Have some peace and quiet

It was Michael goal in life to help sick and disadvantaged children.he helped so many people
Thank you Michael.he was a sweet gentle man
Leave him alone.not one of you know anything about him Innocent Innocent

I Love every part of him
I Love every thing about him
I will always be loving him
Nothing will ever change.
Michaels the greatest man to look up to
Hero inspiration.and Just a wonderful man and role model for all. I am right behind him all the way
Im beside his side holding his hand (if he was here).just loving him.he is just a precious sweetheart

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67056 Oct 20, 2013
forever Michael wrote:
Michael was this sweet Gentle man.who was the victim.
The real criminals were
1 parents trap for greed and money
2Evil conrad Murray
3 sneddon and his faries.who bruised all MJ
Arm.manhandling him.(if I was there I would given him a hug) and they couldnt find anything to pin on Michael.the only way they knew was to hurt him.and set him up.
4 bashir who lied about Interviewing princess diana.to get to Michael.and make him look bad
5 diana diamond.who lied because michael probley wouldnt go out with her.she looks whats she is cruel ass for sneddon
All a big set up to get at Michael
Michael is Innocent
Neverland was Michael home to enjoy.bring his family up and relax from the outside world .
Have some peace and quiet
It was Michael goal in life to help sick and disadvantaged children.he helped so many people
Thank you Michael.he was a sweet gentle man
Leave him alone.not one of you know anything about him Innocent Innocent
I Love every part of him
I Love every thing about him
I will always be loving him
Nothing will ever change.
Michaels the greatest man to look up to
Hero inspiration.and Just a wonderful man and role model for all. I am right behind him all the way
Im beside his side holding his hand (if he was here).just loving him.he is just a precious sweetheart
I'm going to correct your misinformation.

1. Michael insisted the parents of Jordan Chandler receive part of the settlement to silence them. Pages 385-389 of Larry Feldman's testimony.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court%20T...

2. Conrad Murray was an irresponsible doctor. If he hadn't been lured by Michael's promise of money to be his drug pusher, it would have been somebody else.

3. Michael was not "manhandled." That lie was one of the 14 items Mesereau wanted kept out of court. It was number 11, on the list. See page 13, for the D.A.'s response.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

4. Bashir didn't have to make Michael look bad. Pedo Pan did that all by himself, while Bashir gaped, in disbelief. Even Michael's rebuttal to the documentary only made himself look worse.

5. You hate Diane Dimond because she helped expose Michael. I seriously doubt she would want to date a half-lizard alien transvestite.

Your messiah set up himself by refusing to seek therapy and curb his unnatural desire for children.
The Man in The Know

Anonymous Proxy

#67057 Oct 21, 2013
PERSONALITY TRAITS OF THE PEDOPHILE

It is difficult to present a classic personality pattern for pedophilia because of the various subgroups that exist. Some individuals who have pedophilia are able to present themselves as psychologically normal during examination or superficial encounters, even though they have severe underlying personality disorders. Studies have shown that people with pedophilia generally experience feelings of inferiority, isolation or loneliness, low self-esteem, in-ternal dysphoria, and emotional immaturity. They have difficulty with mature age-appropriate interpersonal inter-actions, particularly because of their reduced assertiveness, elevated levels of passive-aggressivity, and increased anger or hostility. These traits lead to difficulty dealing with painful affect, which results in the excessive use of the major defense mechanisms of intellectualization, denial, cognitive distortion (eg, manipulation of fact), and rationalization. Even though pedophiles often have difficulty with interpersonal relationships, 50% or more will marry at some point in their lives.

http://www.paedofiles.com/main/wp-content/upl...

There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67058 Oct 27, 2013
The Man in The Know wrote:
PERSONALITY TRAITS OF THE PEDOPHILE
It is difficult to present a classic personality pattern for pedophilia because of the various subgroups that exist. Some individuals who have pedophilia are able to present themselves as psychologically normal during examination or superficial encounters, even though they have severe underlying personality disorders. Studies have shown that people with pedophilia generally experience feelings of inferiority, isolation or loneliness, low self-esteem, in-ternal dysphoria, and emotional immaturity. They have difficulty with mature age-appropriate interpersonal inter-actions, particularly because of their reduced assertiveness, elevated levels of passive-aggressivity, and increased anger or hostility. These traits lead to difficulty dealing with painful affect, which results in the excessive use of the major defense mechanisms of intellectualization, denial, cognitive distortion (eg, manipulation of fact), and rationalization. Even though pedophiles often have difficulty with interpersonal relationships, 50% or more will marry at some point in their lives.
http://www.paedofiles.com/main/wp-content/upl...
There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.
It's always a source of mild amusement when f'loons try to paint Lisa Marie as his true love, even though they didn't live in the same house when they were married.
ERIC CARTMAN

Seattle, WA

#67059 Oct 27, 2013
Lol. Yep michael knew the secret to a good marriage. Don't live with your wife. And don't have sex with her

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#67062 Oct 28, 2013
I just read a story about some dude that was hiding the fact he was a pedophile to people close to him and it said that his best friend was all but seven years old. Guess how old Wade was when he began "befriending" Michael. Yep. Same age as that kid this pedophile's (who is oddly from where Wade is - Australia) "best friend" was. And Michael consider boys from 7 up until roughly 14-15 "best friends" and then changes numbers and makes up stories that he's too sick to see his "friend". That's something Corey Feldman wants you to forget what happened to him because same thing happened to him but he claims he and MJ were "great friends" in his book. Ha!

Fuquay Varina, NC

#67063 Oct 28, 2013
And pedophiles consider children "angelic". Hmm... sounds like something Michael did...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67065 Oct 28, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
I just read a story about some dude that was hiding the fact he was a pedophile to people close to him and it said that his best friend was all but seven years old. Guess how old Wade was when he began "befriending" Michael. Yep. Same age as that kid this pedophile's (who is oddly from where Wade is - Australia) "best friend" was. And Michael consider boys from 7 up until roughly 14-15 "best friends" and then changes numbers and makes up stories that he's too sick to see his "friend". That's something Corey Feldman wants you to forget what happened to him because same thing happened to him but he claims he and MJ were "great friends" in his book. Ha!
Michael was such a textbook case of pedophilia.

I wish Corey would stop writing defensive memoirs that make not only himself look more of a mess, but he makes Michael look even more creepy. Especially when he tries to defend Michael. If his relationship with a grown man who showed him a graphic book of nude adults, all the while discussing STD's with him, and changed his number so that Corey and other children who got too old couldn't reach him, then I shudder to think of what his other relationships with adults were like.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#67066 Oct 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was such a textbook case of pedophilia.
I wish Corey would stop writing defensive memoirs that make not only himself look more of a mess, but he makes Michael look even more creepy. Especially when he tries to defend Michael. If his relationship with a grown man who showed him a graphic book of nude adults, all the while discussing STD's with him, and changed his number so that Corey and other children who got too old couldn't reach him, then I shudder to think of what his other relationships with adults were like.
You would think that with Corey's traumatic history, he would at least empathize with Wade. I noticed in a few of his statements, that he made it quite clear that he found MJ questionable and he had also mentioned being ditched by MJ after a certain age - he then went on to say that this psychologically abused many kids who were also replaced by MJ's younger "pals". So it begs the question why he found the need to make any sort of remark against a potential victim

Fuquay Varina, NC

#67067 Oct 28, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that with Corey's traumatic history, he would at least empathize with Wade. I noticed in a few of his statements, that he made it quite clear that he found MJ questionable and he had also mentioned being ditched by MJ after a certain age - he then went on to say that this psychologically abused many kids who were also replaced by MJ's younger "pals". So it begs the question why he found the need to make any sort of remark against a potential victim
Cocaine probably. You're not in your right frame of mind on that stuff. I think he was sober when he started saying that MJ neglected him when he needed a friend.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#67068 Oct 28, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cocaine probably. You're not in your right frame of mind on that stuff. I think he was sober when he started saying that MJ neglected him when he needed a friend.
It would be neat to be able to get statements from Feldham (after getting tested for drug abuse)

Feldham needs credibility, right?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67071 Oct 29, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. You may have something there. It IS interesting that Corey Feldman keeps waffling, on the Michael issue. In the video segment in which the two Coreys talked about sexual abuse, Corey H. discussed how he was raped by the man Corey F. regarded as his best friend. He then commented how Corey F. gave him cocaine, around that time.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#67072 Oct 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. You may have something there. It IS interesting that Corey Feldman keeps waffling, on the Michael issue. In the video segment in which the two Coreys talked about sexual abuse, Corey H. discussed how he was raped by the man Corey F. regarded as his best friend. He then commented how Corey F. gave him cocaine, around that time.
Yeah. In the book, he claims Michael was his "best friend". When you piece it together, it makes you wonder.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67073 Oct 30, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. In the book, he claims Michael was his "best friend". When you piece it together, it makes you wonder.
By what was said, in that video, I still think it was Michael who raped Corey Haim. Corey Feldman, in the meantime, keeps flopping around, first by saying some of Michael's behavior was questionable, then trying to defend Michael.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Mon Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web