Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: crime.about.com 64,309

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Full Story

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#66977 Oct 2, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedodphone, why do you NOT question adult-child sleepovers? Why would a grown man want to sleep with an unrelated child?
Do you not see how your posts make people wonder about you?
Heh... if Pedophone's standards were applied to other pedophiles, they'd be absolved too.

Can't ever get that creep's "man-showering with teenager gawking" comments out of my mind.

#66978 Oct 2, 2013
Post 66974 is missing. Pwooor babies; can't stand the truth?

hehehe

#66979 Oct 3, 2013
And just now....#66977 is just a repost of #66974. Even the Mods can spot a floonwhine against me once they're notified.

Good.

Sour grapes, floons?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66980 Oct 3, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh... if Pedophone's standards were applied to other pedophiles, they'd be absolved too.
Can't ever get that creep's "man-showering with teenager gawking" comments out of my mind.
Probably even worse than the "gawky" teenager scenario is when Pedophone got angry because Gavin didn't ogle at Wacko's naked body.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#66981 Oct 3, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
Sour grapes, floons?
It's been a rough 24 hours for them.

<Laughter>

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66982 Oct 4, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the turning point that raised the red flag as high as it can go. The creep still won't explain why a naked man would have a gawky teenager in his room.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66983 Oct 4, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably even worse than the "gawky" teenager scenario is when Pedophone got angry because Gavin didn't ogle at Wacko's naked body.
I was stunned when the creep made that post. It was on the heels of the naked-man-gawky-teenager scenario, written in such a nonchalant way.
Sean1030

New York, NY

#66984 Oct 4, 2013
Anyone who doubts that Michael Jackson is a pedophile has serious denial issues.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#66985 Oct 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stunned when the creep made that post. It was on the heels of the naked-man-gawky-teenager scenario, written in such a nonchalant way.
Most floons are on the creepy side but Pedophone maxes out the creep-o-meter.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#66986 Oct 4, 2013
Leave Michael alone.he is not guilty,the only thing his guilty,of his being a good caring kind man
And made the world a better place.more people should be like him..he was a sweet person
Michael is a remarkable human being and a true
Humanitaian.I am Just so proud of that wonderful man.Michael means so much to us.I adore him
Care for him .Michaels Just like Teddybear you just want to hug cuddle,and hold him in your arms.as soon as you saw Michael you Just fell in Love with him.michaels such a sweetheart. I just Love that man so much.Michaels massive part of my Life
He makes my Life complete.I would do anything to have you back.we want you back MJ.it hurts so much without you I know my angel Michaels here in spirit.Michael knows Ill always be there for him
Rest in peace Michael.and wait for the day when we see and meet you again.you are an angel Michael

Missing you Michael every single minuite,every single hour and every single day

Michael Jackson I Love you babe

(*Love Hug kiss for only for Michael

Michael is forever.and forever Michael will stay
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66987 Oct 4, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Leave Michael alone.he is not guilty,the only thing his guilty,of his being a good caring kind man
And made the world a better place.more people should be like him..he was a sweet person
Michael is a remarkable human being and a true
Humanitaian.I am Just so proud of that wonderful man.Michael means so much to us.I adore him
Care for him .Michaels Just like Teddybear you just want to hug cuddle,and hold him in your arms.as soon as you saw Michael you Just fell in Love with him.michaels such a sweetheart. I just Love that man so much.Michaels massive part of my Life
He makes my Life complete.I would do anything to have you back.we want you back MJ.it hurts so much without you I know my angel Michaels here in spirit.Michael knows Ill always be there for him
Rest in peace Michael.and wait for the day when we see and meet you again.you are an angel Michael
Missing you Michael every single minuite,every single hour and every single day
Michael Jackson I Love you babe
(*Love Hug kiss for only for Michael
Michael is forever.and forever Michael will stay
you know who you sound like. U sound like that gay guy who was on youtube crying. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! leave her alone when he was talking about britney spears. By the way unless you are a very rotten person you won't b seening michael again soon for he now lives.--- IN HELL!
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#66988 Oct 4, 2013
Michael Jackson is forever
And forever Michael Jackson will stay
Michael is an angel
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66989 Oct 4, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael is an angel
yeah he's a angel alright. A evil angel

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66990 Oct 4, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Most floons are on the creepy side but Pedophone maxes out the creep-o-meter.
I don't know if you were here when a poster, called TopRix was here. He openly admitted he was a pedophile and openly supported Michael's atrocious behavior. He kept quoting a study that supported adult-child sexual relations, until I asked him if the "scientists" who conducted the research were pedophiles and mentioned the criticism that came from psychiatrists, etc., who said the opposite is true. He refused to answer the question. After discussion of notifying the authorities of his IP address, with the comments he posted, he disappeared.

Pedophone is barely one level below TopRix. Especially when the creep refuses to answer questions.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#66991 Oct 4, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael is an angel
He was never and angel. He is not a fallen angel. He has never been with or seen an angel. He was an entertainer who fell the farthest and the fastest, from the pinnicle of success to the bottomless pits of Hell. Wacko Jacko will never RIP. It's too hot.

#66992 Oct 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I don't know if you were here when a poster, called TopRix was here. He openly admitted he was a pedophile and openly supported Michael's atrocious behavior. He kept quoting a study that supported adult-child sexual relations, until I asked him if the "scientists" who conducted the research were pedophiles and mentioned the criticism that came from psychiatrists, etc., who said the opposite is true. He refused to answer the question. After discussion of notifying the authorities of his IP address, with the comments he posted, he disappeared.
Pedophone is barely one level below TopRix. Especially when the creep refuses to answer questions.
*AHEM*
Actually, I suspect a few more interested parties were clued in to TopRot's deviant and highly suggestive commentary.

Shortly thereafter, it quit posting.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66994 Oct 6, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
*AHEM*
Actually, I suspect a few more interested parties were clued in to TopRot's deviant and highly suggestive commentary.
Shortly thereafter, it quit posting.
You're right. I always suspected his probation officer was monitoring him. For all we know, he went back to prison, for repeated crimes against children. I remember even f'loons were upset with his comments. More than likely, they didn't like another pedophile acknowledging and embracing one of his own sick kind.

Was it Jina who said it made her want to take a shower to get his filth off of her, just by reading his comments?
Sean1030

New York, NY

#66997 Oct 7, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael is an angel
While he was running around screaming for propofol.. he should have been screaming for an air conditioner to strap to his back.. cuz he's in a hot place right now..and if we're lucky.. Lucifer will burn his little pecker off so that he cannot molest anymore children
SATAN

United States

#66998 Oct 7, 2013
Don't worry. Michael jacksons my bitch now
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#67000 Oct 7, 2013
You know Michael would never hurt a child.he would not hurt anybody for that matter.he cared for sick.and disadvantaged children.visited hospitals with gifts.children never Judged him.like adults did
And raised millions.for the heal the world foundation.and so many people.and charitys across the world..Michael was the same with animals.they never Judged him.I dont even have question it.because I Know Michael is Innocent
I trust him.and if he was in that court room today
I would be there holding his hand.love to see the look on all your faces.when you hear the magic word.not guilty.I will not listen to any of your lies
Fans wont let you talk about Michael like that
When are you all going to get it through your head
Its totally false.Michael is Innocent.Michael
Knows Ill always be there for him. MIchael is
Remarkable human being.and a true humanitaian
Michael made the world a better place.there should be more people like him.I am just so proud of him.he is awesome.kind caring and wonderful
Just an Incredible man. He is just like a teddy bear
You Just want to hug cuddle and hold him in your arms.he will be my teddybear any day.and he means so much to each and everyone of us
I adore him.and care so much for Michael
As soon as you see that beautiful face.and when he shy covers his face with his soft and gentle hands what a sweetheart.he really is a sweetheart
You just fall in love with him. Miss him so much
Just wish he was still here.I reall want to see him
Again never get over you Michael.never forget you
Michael is angel.an angel of Love.guardian angel
The only place good man like Michael is in gods sweet home.being an angel.sorry for your Jealousy
But Michael here to stay.give the man some
Respect or just leave him alone in peace..just leave him to the fans who really know what Michaels about.

Sleep tight rest in peace my sweet angel
Untill the day we see you again.my sweet Michael

I Love you MJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 13 min Sleepingboy 87
Are MJ Fans Worried? 32 min Octopus 145
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 46 min Sleepingboy 25
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 58 min Sleepingboy 25
Does Tom Mesereau... 2 hr Len is Disgusted 5
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 2 hr Len is Disgusted 134
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 3 hr Len is Disgusted 323
More from around the web