Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 | Posted by: Evil Kathy | Full story: crime.about.com

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Comments
63,981 - 64,000 of 64,256 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2014

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Not necessarily; although I don't share your horrified hysteria about it, I think it would have been best if everyone had just slept separately.
Not necessarily? You mean you'd still want those expensive gifts after all?
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Thank god the greedy jackson klan will not receive. The 2 billion dollars they were asking for. They didn't deserve it and they will not receive it
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
So in a sense, you agree that his sleepovers were inappropriate?
I don't agree with your use of the word 'inappropriate' because it implies that there was something inherently wrong with it.

There are many reasons why it would have been better not to have done it, and none of them have to do with assuming he was a pedophile or that anything sexual was going on.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree with your use of the word 'inappropriate' because it implies that there was something inherently wrong with it.
There are many reasons why it would have been better not to have done it, and none of them have to do with assuming he was a pedophile or that anything sexual was going on.
Pedodphone, why do you NOT question adult-child sleepovers? Why would a grown man want to sleep with an unrelated child?

Do you not see how your posts make people wonder about you?
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I am not going to let you talk about Michael like that..It goes to show how right I was you only know of Michael through the headlines..
You dont know whats in his heart.you dont know what kind person he was.and how he treated people

Stop your garbadge,stop your Judgement.Stop the Lies.you never walked in that mans shoes
And had the kind of life he has had. You dont know what Michael was like.just get through your heads
The headlines your being brainwashed with is totally false.how much as that poor Innocent man have to go through Its probley because he is an easy target or is it just easy to walk all over him.
He is just so easy to blame. Because michael being so sensitive shy quiet how easy to be set up
It seens to me Michael the victim.leave him alone
I wish I could give him a hug.dont thing we would let our angel go again
He such a wonderful guy.Michael knows Ill always be there for him.no question I completely trust him
And he will always have me to Love him.
Michael is Innocent

Rest in peace my sweet Michael.sleep tight angel
Untill the day we see and meet you again.forever my angel

(*missing you Michael Jackson every second every minuite every hour every single day*)
(***Michael Jackson I Love you BABE***)
Love hug kiss only for you Michael
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
I am not going to let you talk about Michael like that..It goes to show how right I was you only know of Michael through the headlines..
You dont know whats in his heart.you dont know what kind person he was.and how he treated people
Stop your garbadge,stop your Judgement.Stop the Lies.you never walked in that mans shoes
And had the kind of life he has had. You dont know what Michael was like.just get through your heads
The headlines your being brainwashed with is totally false.how much as that poor Innocent man have to go through Its probley because he is an easy target or is it just easy to walk all over him.
He is just so easy to blame. Because michael being so sensitive shy quiet how easy to be set up
It seens to me Michael the victim.leave him alone
I wish I could give him a hug.dont thing we would let our angel go again
He such a wonderful guy.Michael knows Ill always be there for him.no question I completely trust him
And he will always have me to Love him.
Michael is Innocent
Rest in peace my sweet Michael.sleep tight angel
Untill the day we see and meet you again.forever my angel
(*missing you Michael Jackson every second every minuite every hour every single day*)
(***Michael Jackson I Love you BABE***)
Love hug kiss only for you Michael
its medication time
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Its medication time

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedodphone, why do you NOT question adult-child sleepovers? Why would a grown man want to sleep with an unrelated child?
Do you not see how your posts make people wonder about you?
Heh... if Pedophone's standards were applied to other pedophiles, they'd be absolved too.

Can't ever get that creep's "man-showering with teenager gawking" comments out of my mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Post 66974 is missing. Pwooor babies; can't stand the truth?

hehehe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

And just now....#66977 is just a repost of #66974. Even the Mods can spot a floonwhine against me once they're notified.

Good.

Sour grapes, floons?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh... if Pedophone's standards were applied to other pedophiles, they'd be absolved too.
Can't ever get that creep's "man-showering with teenager gawking" comments out of my mind.
Probably even worse than the "gawky" teenager scenario is when Pedophone got angry because Gavin didn't ogle at Wacko's naked body.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
Sour grapes, floons?
It's been a rough 24 hours for them.

<Laughter>

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the turning point that raised the red flag as high as it can go. The creep still won't explain why a naked man would have a gawky teenager in his room.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably even worse than the "gawky" teenager scenario is when Pedophone got angry because Gavin didn't ogle at Wacko's naked body.
I was stunned when the creep made that post. It was on the heels of the naked-man-gawky-teenager scenario, written in such a nonchalant way.
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who doubts that Michael Jackson is a pedophile has serious denial issues.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stunned when the creep made that post. It was on the heels of the naked-man-gawky-teenager scenario, written in such a nonchalant way.
Most floons are on the creepy side but Pedophone maxes out the creep-o-meter.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Leave Michael alone.he is not guilty,the only thing his guilty,of his being a good caring kind man
And made the world a better place.more people should be like him..he was a sweet person
Michael is a remarkable human being and a true
Humanitaian.I am Just so proud of that wonderful man.Michael means so much to us.I adore him
Care for him .Michaels Just like Teddybear you just want to hug cuddle,and hold him in your arms.as soon as you saw Michael you Just fell in Love with him.michaels such a sweetheart. I just Love that man so much.Michaels massive part of my Life
He makes my Life complete.I would do anything to have you back.we want you back MJ.it hurts so much without you I know my angel Michaels here in spirit.Michael knows Ill always be there for him
Rest in peace Michael.and wait for the day when we see and meet you again.you are an angel Michael

Missing you Michael every single minuite,every single hour and every single day

Michael Jackson I Love you babe

(*Love Hug kiss for only for Michael

Michael is forever.and forever Michael will stay
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Leave Michael alone.he is not guilty,the only thing his guilty,of his being a good caring kind man
And made the world a better place.more people should be like him..he was a sweet person
Michael is a remarkable human being and a true
Humanitaian.I am Just so proud of that wonderful man.Michael means so much to us.I adore him
Care for him .Michaels Just like Teddybear you just want to hug cuddle,and hold him in your arms.as soon as you saw Michael you Just fell in Love with him.michaels such a sweetheart. I just Love that man so much.Michaels massive part of my Life
He makes my Life complete.I would do anything to have you back.we want you back MJ.it hurts so much without you I know my angel Michaels here in spirit.Michael knows Ill always be there for him
Rest in peace Michael.and wait for the day when we see and meet you again.you are an angel Michael
Missing you Michael every single minuite,every single hour and every single day
Michael Jackson I Love you babe
(*Love Hug kiss for only for Michael
Michael is forever.and forever Michael will stay
you know who you sound like. U sound like that gay guy who was on youtube crying. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! leave her alone when he was talking about britney spears. By the way unless you are a very rotten person you won't b seening michael again soon for he now lives.--- IN HELL!
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson is forever
And forever Michael Jackson will stay
Michael is an angel
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael Jackson is forever
And forever Michael Jackson will stay
Michael is an angel
yeah he's a angel alright. A evil angel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••