Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 | Posted by: Evil Kathy | Full story: crime.about.com

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Comments
63,961 - 63,980 of 64,257 Comments Last updated Saturday Jun 28
ERIC CARTMAN

Yelm, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I did answer your question, but apparently you're just too dense to grasp it.
I don't see what's so terrible about a situation in which a teenager probably asked about sex and STDs, and MJ had a book which told the truth about possible consequences.
lol.---well I guess some people are too dense to understand the difference between reacting to a question or responding to a question then to answering a question.
foo

Long Beach, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I think MJ was stunted in life somehow, probably because of his early music career and his overcontrolling parents. This messed him up in a lot of ways. I've heard he also had a physical condition where his skin changed color and he also burned his scalp on accident which caused a lot of pain. To be honest, I don't know whether he was a pedo or not, but I think he had a lot of problems, despite all his money.

I'm a weird guy and some ppl might think I'm a pedo or homosexual, since I've never had a girlfriend and I'm in my 30's and not exactly mature. But fact is, I'm str8 and have always been certain about my sexuality. The only thing weird about my sexuality is I have a strong fetish for shiny/smooth/flexible/wrinkly feminine clothing. I'm not a crossdresser or anything, I just get a strong feeling of arousal by female clothing. Anyway, I wouldn't want to be accused for being a pedo or being something I'm not just because of some prejudice others have, so I don't want to say MJ is a pedo just because he had some boys sleep over.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I've been accused of being a pedophile and a member of NAMBLA by haters when they apparently run out of any solid arguments.
No-ones ran out of arguments. You just happen to not respond to any challenging questions directed towards you.. Its hard to see MJ as innocent when their defenders cannot answer the simplest of questions. You cannot pick and choose what you wish to answer in a debate.
ERIC CARTMAN

Yelm, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

foo wrote:
I think MJ was stunted in life somehow, probably because of his early music career and his overcontrolling parents. This messed him up in a lot of ways. I've heard he also had a physical condition where his skin changed color and he also burned his scalp on accident which caused a lot of pain. To be honest, I don't know whether he was a pedo or not, but I think he had a lot of problems, despite all his money.
I'm a weird guy and some ppl might think I'm a pedo or homosexual, since I've never had a girlfriend and I'm in my 30's and not exactly mature. But fact is, I'm str8 and have always been certain about my sexuality. The only thing weird about my sexuality is I have a strong fetish for shiny/smooth/flexible/wrinkly feminine clothing. I'm not a crossdresser or anything, I just get a strong feeling of arousal by female clothing. Anyway, I wouldn't want to be accused for being a pedo or being something I'm not just because of some prejudice others have, so I don't want to say MJ is a pedo just because he had some boys sleep over.
lol buddy what michael jackson did or was accuse of is well beyond having kids sleepover. And this whole debate here isn't about being different or weird its about being criminal in his actions

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> What is this obsession about naked men and showers and teenagers?
Normal healthy adults shouldn't be this obsessed with the subject of nudity.
In this thread, you defended suspicious behavior, with your scenario of a naked man walking from the shower into his bedroom and a gawky teenager just so happens to be there.

I remember asking you WHY a gawky teenager would be there, in the first place, and you have never answered that question. Neither have you answered the question why a grown man would have a nude photo of a little boy he slept with.

I now want to know why you think there is nothing inappropriate for a grown man to show unrelated children photos of adult male and female genitalia and discus STD's with them, in a book that just-so-happens to be on his coffee table when he invites an unrelated child to come into his condo by himself.

The scenarios you present, coupled with your nonchalance and defensiveness about them, make me queasy. Do you honestly not see how creepy you make yourself look?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I did answer your question, but apparently you're just too dense to grasp it.
I don't see what's so terrible about a situation in which a teenager probably asked about sex and STDs, and MJ had a book which told the truth about possible consequences.
Why would a grown man WANT to discuss STD's with an unrelated child?
Florence

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

How many young boys did Michael Jackson sexually abuse in total?
ERIC CARTMAN

Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Well I think they all said. screw you guys I am going home. Lol
Join Free

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Florence wrote:
How many young boys did Michael Jackson sexually abuse in total?
I shudder to think how many he molested. His nasty little-boy habit began in the very early 80's. I'm sure if Rodney Allen Rippy's mother had let him spend time alone with him when they met in the 70's, he would have been among the first victims. Michael did, after all, try to have sex with Tatum O'Neal. She was a girl, but she was only twelve years old.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

This page.should be taken off,forgive me Michael for going on this sick page"I am Just trying to defend"an Innocent man,I do feel guilty.so forgive me babe

Are you talking about yourselfs? You are so quick to Judge"Michaels not guilty of anything,he has not done one thing wrong..he is just so gentle he couldnt.hurt a bug on stage.he couldnt hurt anything.or anybody..he has not said one bad word about anybody.he has not got one bad bone in his body..just because people,couldnt understand Michael..its not his fault..and you all have Misjudged him"why are you treating him like this.he dosent deserve it..its Just sick and cruel
You havent walked in that mans shoes..you dont know.what kind of life he has had.before you put these hurtful things down..think about his children.before you say anything he was the best father he was amazing and wonderful father.if Michael was here he would be very upset and hurt by these wicked Lies and gossip

It should never be this way..Michael should be here
Happy,in neverland.thats his work"and this time his privacy.where he brings up his family.

He was the most caring man,he helped so many sick children,visited hospitals.just because he was a good man and cared,he helped so many people across the world.if he see a news report..he was straight there to help..he helped so many charitys.across the world.he healed the world so many times over..

I guess its not about the music anymore.so what can I say about the man..a beautiful Innocent man
A remarkable.human being.and a true humanitaian
Michael not only gorgeous..he is awesome.beautiful.tender hearted funny generous
Smart.and so gifted.incredible kind caring wonderful man.I hope Michael know how much he was truly Loved..if nothing else give the man some respect or just Leave him alone

Michael is an angel.his beautiful name will shine in Lights..he will glow and shine forever

Rest in peace angel.sleep tight angel..untill the day we will see and meet you again
Miss you babe
Forever love you Michael Jackson
Love hugs kissies for you Michael
Michael Jackson forever
ERIC CARTMAN

Preston, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Winning arguements sometimes could be bittersweet. Don't you think ?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
This page.should be taken off,forgive me Michael for going on this sick page"I am Just trying to defend"an Innocent man,I do feel guilty.so forgive me babe
Are you talking about yourselfs? You are so quick to Judge"Michaels not guilty of anything,he has not done one thing wrong..he is just so gentle he couldnt.hurt a bug on stage.he couldnt hurt anything.or anybody..he has not said one bad word about anybody.he has not got one bad bone in his body..just because people,couldnt understand Michael..its not his fault..and you all have Misjudged him"why are you treating him like this.he dosent deserve it..its Just sick and cruel
You havent walked in that mans shoes..you dont know.what kind of life he has had.before you put these hurtful things down..think about his children.before you say anything he was the best father he was amazing and wonderful father.if Michael was here he would be very upset and hurt by these wicked Lies and gossip
It should never be this way..Michael should be here
Happy,in neverland.thats his work"and this time his privacy.where he brings up his family.
He was the most caring man,he helped so many sick children,visited hospitals.just because he was a good man and cared,he helped so many people across the world.if he see a news report..he was straight there to help..he helped so many charitys.across the world.he healed the world so many times over..
I guess its not about the music anymore.so what can I say about the man..a beautiful Innocent man
A remarkable.human being.and a true humanitaian
Michael not only gorgeous..he is awesome.beautiful.tender hearted funny generous
Smart.and so gifted.incredible kind caring wonderful man.I hope Michael know how much he was truly Loved..if nothing else give the man some respect or just Leave him alone
Michael is an angel.his beautiful name will shine in Lights..he will glow and shine forever
Rest in peace angel.sleep tight angel..untill the day we will see and meet you again
Miss you babe
Forever love you Michael Jackson
Love hugs kissies for you Michael
Michael Jackson forever
That's quite a tribute to somebody you never met.

“Depravity abounds...”

Since: Mar 13

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a tribute to somebody you never met.
Just imagine the tribute they would give if they ever got to meet Michael privately !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

TwistedHubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine the tribute they would give if they ever got to meet Michael privately !!
They would probably end up on all fours kissing his feet whilst confessing their undeniable love for his child-loving ways
MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST

Cascade Locks, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

And what's so wrong with that?

“Depravity abounds...”

Since: Mar 13

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST wrote:
And what's so wrong with that?
It's indescribably creepy.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
They would probably end up on all fours kissing his feet whilst confessing their undeniable love for his child-loving ways
He would have first asked if they had little boys, before he let them kiss his feet.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have first asked if they had little boys, before he let them kiss his feet.
They'd be ecstatic if Michael chose to sleep with their own sons. They wouldn't even need to be bribed with the expensive gifts like the other families did. Just knowing their sons were cuddling together & sharing Jesus Juice in MICHAEL JACKSON'S bed would be payment enough.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd be ecstatic if Michael chose to sleep with their own sons. They wouldn't even need to be bribed with the expensive gifts like the other families did. Just knowing their sons were cuddling together & sharing Jesus Juice in MICHAEL JACKSON'S bed would be payment enough.
Not necessarily; although I don't share your horrified hysteria about it, I think it would have been best if everyone had just slept separately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Not necessarily; although I don't share your horrified hysteria about it, I think it would have been best if everyone had just slept separately.
So in a sense, you agree that his sleepovers were inappropriate?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••