Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64644 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

kAY PARKER

United States

#66604 Sep 8, 2013
So true so true
margarette

UK

#66605 Sep 8, 2013
i LOVE MJ..
margarette.kinky/skype
hornycolleen

Kurilov, Ukraine

#66606 Sep 8, 2013
I don't think so. HAHAHa

Add me up on skyp. First 200 who added me i give you the FREE SHOW.

ayana.colleen055

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#66608 Sep 9, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TOm sneddon tried to create a story to sell to a jury , only it did not contain facts. It is more believable and understandable , that a person of michaels notoriety would have a security system close to the familys sleeping quarters where they were the most vulnurable. IT IS MORE believable that given his fear of safety he would have locks and all kinds of alarms near the place where he slept. It is not believable that such a security measure would be taken for any thing else Tom sneddon was desperate and trying to make anything look sinister. The jury did not buy the picture tom sneddon was trying to paint it simply made no sense. To them. This was an extremely private man. Sneddon knew this. When no evidence turned up after the huge raid at neverland sneddon was embarrassed. And had to face the public. All he had left was to embarrass jackson in a public trial. This was an incredible invasion of privacy.
You are full of contradictions. On one hand, you claim Michael was private but on the other hand you claim he built Neverland so the poor, unfortunate, sick children from the public could come and play. He can't be BOTH!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#66609 Sep 9, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Like I said, most of you don,t understand michael jacksons life or how bad it was with joe jackson. Most of you do not know how dysfunctional the jackson brothers are.. HOW do you know what kind of rehabs , settlements , and craziness has gone on in their personal lives? Th e focus was always on MIchael. The pressure was always on michael. No child performer has worked harder than michael jackson. No child performer has been mentally, physically, and emotionally abused more as a child at the hands of their father, than michael. Joe did alot of horrendous inhumane things to michael that that for the sake of katherine were never revealed.. MOST of you do not know the horrendous ubbringing michael delt with
Boo Freaking Hoo.

Millions of people grew up in homes ten times worse than this guy did & they didn't make a career out of whining about their childhoods. Michael played his fans like a cheap violin & they gobbled up his sob stories & helped him sink lower & lower.

Michael didn't grow up because his fans were too happy helping him wallow in his misery.
ERIC CARTMAN

Puyallup, WA

#66610 Sep 9, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Freaking Hoo.
Millions of people grew up in homes ten times worse than this guy did & they didn't make a career out of whining about their childhoods. Michael played his fans like a cheap violin & they gobbled up his sob stories & helped him sink lower & lower.
Michael didn't grow up because his fans were too happy helping him wallow in his misery.
good points. My father was a hells angel. I just wish I had the problems michael had to deal with. Not only did my father beat me but when I got older I had to fight him from beating my mom and I didn't go crying about my life. I delt with the hand I was given and got stronger from it. I didn't go hiding with the children
ERIC CARTMAN

Puyallup, WA

#66611 Sep 9, 2013
Plus my father was a mean drunk. And my mom tried killing herself. Slicing her wrist but I lived and learn and got stronger for it. Like that saying goes what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Sashley

Manchester, UK

#66612 Sep 9, 2013
U all need to relook at it he was set up and controlled he wat out the music game so they killed him but so now would now it was them they made him the bad guy
Join Free
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66613 Sep 9, 2013
No. He did this to himself. He made himself looked like not only a bad guy but also a weirdo.what kind of a human being wants to have the deform body bones of a deadman

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#66616 Sep 9, 2013
MJFREAK wrote:
TO TRIPLE H : first michael was a private man when it came to his personal life. Once again there is a serious comprehension problem on this forum and im suprised of all to see this in your comment.
How about more of your patented redundancies? I can't seem to get enough of them, Mrs Babble.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#66617 Sep 9, 2013
MJFREAK wrote:
Why are you on a michael jackson forum? theres alot more the public does not know about such as sealed medical records dating back to the early 60,s
People come here to marvel at the excuse making antics of a pedo enabler such as you.

In what way are YOU somehow privy to the 'sealed medical records' of a perverted pop star, genius? You wouldn't happen to be completely stuffed to the gills with BS, would you?
forever Michael

London, UK

#66618 Sep 9, 2013
Some of you on the other page read too much tabloids.
Michael had a bad childhood.he was beat by his father.all the lies made up about him.the courtcases and the media.with all these lies and he was set up big time.how much can one man take.he was just a wonderful man.and the best father.he was an amazing father.and the greatest singer dancer and entertainer.that ever lived.and the bones your talking about is a made up story in the press.tabloid garbage miss you Mike
Forever love you Michael Jackson our hero and inspiration.
Michael Jackson forever

Canada

#66619 Sep 9, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Freaking Hoo.
Michael Jackson fans ate him up anything the dolt said. They repeat the line he says regarding the tabloids, "just because it's written in print doesn't make it true". I've seen so many f'loons recite that line. It came straight from MJ.

Canada

#66620 Sep 9, 2013
forever Michael wrote:
Some of you on the other page read too much tabloids.
Michael had a bad childhood.he was beat by his father.all the lies made up about him.the courtcases and the media.with all these lies and he was set up big time.how much can one man take.he was just a wonderful man.and the best father.he was an amazing father.and the greatest singer dancer and entertainer.that ever lived.and the bones your talking about is a made up story in the press.tabloid garbage miss you Mike
Forever love you Michael Jackson our hero and inspiration.
Michael Jackson forever
Michael Jackson was wrong. We don't read tabloids. In fact, at one time he use to like them. So it makes him a hypocrite.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#66621 Sep 9, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO eric hartman if what you are saying is true. There are help sites for people like you. Why are you on a michael jackson forum? AND BECAUSE HE WAS OPEN about not enjoying a child hood , could this be something you see in him and possibly relate too? Michael as a 7 or 8 yr old boy was beaten at one point unconscious by his father, this man severely abused him , physically and mentally -- theres alot more the public does not know about such as sealed medical records dating back to the early 60,s MIchael spoke about his lost childhood to educate people how important childhood is and that if children were raised with more love and happiness there would be less violence and no war..
There is a difference between getting a good message across and whinging. Michael moaned and used the whole ''woe is me'' card even when he was living a luxurious life.

He only moaned about his childhood when it suited him - for example when asked about sleeping with boys, he talks about reliving the ''childhood he never had''. Though I fail to see the correlation between sleeping with boys and a good childhood.

Even if you take the pedophile factor out - He would still have to be one of the most selfish, inappropriate, narcissist, spoilt, devious and sinister little man I have ever known of.
ERIC CARTMAN

Puyallup, WA

#66622 Sep 9, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO eric hartman if what you are saying is true. There are help sites for people like you. Why are you on a michael jackson forum? AND BECAUSE HE WAS OPEN about not enjoying a child hood , could this be something you see in him and possibly relate too? Michael as a 7 or 8 yr old boy was beaten at one point unconscious by his father, this man severely abused him , physically and mentally -- theres alot more the public does not know about such as sealed medical records dating back to the early 60,s MIchael spoke about his lost childhood to educate people how important childhood is and that if children were raised with more love and happiness there would be less violence and no war.. THE COMMENT ABOUT MICHAEL "dead man bones " shows us what a mean , insensitve bull-shiter you really are. This makes me doubt your story of abuse due to your lack of empathy and show of cruelty towards another human being. Why dont you go find a mean peoples forum where you belong.
I don't need no help thank u. but believe what u want. U know for a long time I didn't even know my fathers real. Everyone call him by his nickname hoppy. Becauses he had a limp that was a result from a motorcycle crash. Even my mother called him that. But no the only thing me and michael had in common is that we both had f##k up dads. Maybe its just that michael was a pussie where I am not
ERIC CARTMAN

Puyallup, WA

#66623 Sep 9, 2013
I meant to type my fathers real name. Sorry working while trying to type this at the same time
forever Michael

London, UK

#66624 Sep 9, 2013
Omg how can you ever call Michael selfish.look what he has done for people.and all the charity work
Mostly did it with out attention and praise.and the tablolids lied about Michael and what you read is garbadge.it was jealousy greed money. MIchael always put others before himself.Michael such a nice man.he just had a heart of gold.miss you so much our sweet Michael I love you so much.Michael Jackson
perssephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#66625 Sep 9, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between getting a good message across and whinging. Michael moaned and used the whole ''woe is me'' card even when he was living a luxurious life.
He only moaned about his childhood when it suited him - for example when asked about sleeping with boys, he talks about reliving the ''childhood he never had''. Though I fail to see the correlation between sleeping with boys and a good childhood.
Even if you take the pedophile factor out - He would still have to be one of the most selfish, inappropriate, narcissist, spoilt, devious and sinister little man I have ever known of.
His fondness for sleepovers was undoubtedly due to happy leftover childhood memories of sharing a room and a bed with his brothers. It's too bad that he didn't realize that such memories must be left in the past, but that doesn't mean he was a pedophile.

I don't think he's the only celebrity who might be called spoiled, and a tendency for self pity was probably just part of his particular personality.

But 'sinister'? That's a bit much.
joe joe

Seattle, WA

#66626 Sep 9, 2013
ERIC CARTMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need no help thank u. but believe what u want. U know for a long time I didn't even know my fathers real. Everyone call him by his nickname hoppy. Becauses he had a limp that was a result from a motorcycle crash. Even my mother called him that. But no the only thing me and michael had in common is that we both had f##k up dads. Maybe its just that michael was a pussie where I am not
eric. your the man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson Estate Sued Over Refinancing Of... 3 hr Sleepingboy 5
Why does octopus 4 hr Sleepingboy 16
Entertaining examples of psychotic haterz posts... (Nov '10) 4 hr Sleepingboy 506
News 'Beat It' to the box office 4 hr Len is Disgusted 1
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 20 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Prince Jackson picks up some goodies on a solo ... Mon Octopus 3
News Louis "Thunder Thumbs" Johnson Of The Brothers ... Mon Len is Disgusted 3
More from around the web