Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64778 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66474 Sep 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a load of laughs and you know it, Jerome. Just ask KJ. It's usually at his expense, but so what?
Who's laughin?
MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST

Puyallup, WA

#66475 Sep 2, 2013
Let me set the record straight. I DID IT. So what. I got a way with it. Big deal. I am the king of tots. I mean pop. Wouldn't you rather have your kids molested By me then uncle willy. I am a star after all. Besides they were given money and gifts so what harm was it. At least a kid will know. I f#cked michael jackson. How many people could say that. I am god after all

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#66477 Sep 2, 2013
Jerome 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Who's laughin?
Good question.

Mostly those who 'get' the gags. This is nothing more than an internet forum. Contrary to what some may want to believe, it's not conducive to fame or recognition.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66478 Sep 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
Mostly those who 'get' the gags. This is nothing more than an internet forum. Contrary to what some may want to believe, it's not conducive to fame or recognition.
yeah...ok. I do get some of your jokes...some though are downright mean...
CHRIS ROCK

Auburn, WA

#66480 Sep 2, 2013
Michael jackson once asked prince to appear in his video bad playing the wesley snipes character. Prince said no. But if prince and michael did that video today.and michael not dying when he did. Prince would receive First billing inspite of his smaller role and it being michaels song and michael second. He doesn't Have the status he once did. Just like frank sinatra didn't have the status he once had when he died. But when a celebrity dies they become a superstar all over again. But at least elvis presley. Frank sinatra didn't die with some thinking they were child molesters and everyone knows prince loves women we could even name some he's been with. Sheena easton. Vanity. Appolonia. but a lot people do still think michael jackson was gay.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66481 Sep 2, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the jazz/pop/rock when it's a 3/4 (or is that three beats per measure, like a waltz?)
An odd sounding one occasionally pops up, like a missing beat at the end of every measure except the fourth (Toadies come to mind).
I like it in 3/4, too. It's so unexpected and unusual, it keeps people from moving their attention, elsewhere. I also enjoy a meter change in the middle of a composition. That's what the Toadies did.

It's ironic you mention the Toadies. I had forgotten how much I liked that band, back in the 90's.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66482 Sep 2, 2013
CHRIS ROCK wrote:
Michael jackson once asked prince to appear in his video bad playing the wesley snipes character. Prince said no. But if prince and michael did that video today.and michael not dying when he did. Prince would receive First billing inspite of his smaller role and it being michaels song and michael second. He doesn't Have the status he once did. Just like frank sinatra didn't have the status he once had when he died. But when a celebrity dies they become a superstar all over again. But at least elvis presley. Frank sinatra didn't die with some thinking they were child molesters and everyone knows prince loves women we could even name some he's been with. Sheena easton. Vanity. Appolonia. but a lot people do still think michael jackson was gay.
I wish Michael had been gay. A lot of little boys wouldn't have had their childhoods destroyed by a pedophile.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#66484 Sep 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
PISHPASH michael had a noise sensor that was elaborate and would go off if anyone approached the childrens rooms. The security system near the childrens rooms were never an issue during the trial. It was disarmed with remotes. Michael had one, grace, and the nanny on duty whose room was across from the childrens. Were the only ones able to disarm the alarm. The children mostly slept with michael. But during charities, and events the children mostly were kept in their nursery or in michaels place away from strangers.. Pishpash why do you make everything so sinister?
A noise sensor in the childrens rooms? Would you like to send a link for that? I never heard of a noise sensor in those rooms before?
donna page

UK

#66485 Sep 3, 2013
Stop keep calling him wacko because he is not.he had a heart and feelings.he was found not guilty.the lies came after the documentary
Living with Michael. And trouble makern diane diamond Michael tucked them in bed like father would.give them milk.biscuite.watched walt disney.then Michael and staff member slept on the floor.as michael did as a child.because there was so many of thr jacksons in a small house.all they wanted from him was money.just like everyone took from him .I know whos telling the truth
And who I completly trusy
The most honest gentle caring man
With a gentle heart.and thats our angel Michael Jackson.Michael genuine.desire
To help childrens lives better.raising countless millions for childrens charitys.Michael brought so much Joy and happiness to so many people.miss you MJ and forever love you Michael
eric cartman

Spanaway, WA

#66486 Sep 3, 2013
donna page wrote:
Stop keep calling him wacko because he is not.he had a heart and feelings.he was found not guilty.the lies came after the documentary
Living with Michael. And trouble makern diane diamond Michael tucked them in bed like father would.give them milk.biscuite.watched walt disney.then Michael and staff member slept on the floor.as michael did as a child.because there was so many of thr jacksons in a small house.all they wanted from him was money.just like everyone took from him .I know whos telling the truth
And who I completly trusy
The most honest gentle caring man
With a gentle heart.and thats our angel Michael Jackson.Michael genuine.desire
To help childrens lives better.raising countless millions for childrens charitys.Michael brought so much Joy and happiness to so many people.miss you MJ and forever love you Michael
lol. Thanks for making my day. I haven heard a good joke for while. Thanks for making me laugh.-----p. S.---- NOW WAKE UP!
donna page

UK

#66487 Sep 3, 2013
Heres the words to childhood maybe you will all understand.
Have you seen my childhood
Im searching for the world that I come from
Cause ive been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities
Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child.but pardon me
People say im not okay
Cause I love such elementary things
Its been my fate to compensate for the childhood
Ive never known
Im searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates and aventurous dreams
Of conquest and kings on the throne
Before you judge me try hard to love me
Look within your heart then ask
People say im strange that way
Cause I love such elementary things
Its been my fate to compensate
For the childhood ive never known
Im searching for the wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare.watch me fly
Before you judge me.try hard to love me.
The painful youth ive had
By Michael Jackson.most honest song hes wrote
Love you Michael Jackson

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#66489 Sep 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO PISHPASH1234: the sound alarm was not located in the childrens room, it was located in the hallway leading to their rooms and the nanny's room directly across from theirs. There is no link for this.. Knowledge of these remotes come from one of the three people mentioned in a previous post.
So you have no proof of these alarms and expect me to believe you based on your word? If these alarms existed then there would be some kind of evidence on the internet

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#66490 Sep 3, 2013
donna page wrote:
Heres the words to childhood maybe you will all understand.
Have you seen my childhood...
Already understood:

Children grow into adults but Michael didn't want to. Instead, he became a perverted Peter Pan. Trying to pretend seeking a lost childhood, Michael became Wacko and knew his ample excusers would enable him to spend lots of time with boys in his private Pedoland world.

That's the message.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#66491 Sep 3, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Already understood:
Children grow into adults but Michael didn't want to. Instead, he became a perverted Peter Pan. Trying to pretend seeking a lost childhood, Michael became Wacko and knew his ample excusers would enable him to spend lots of time with boys in his private Pedoland world.
That's the message.
His desire/need to escape into a re-created childhood world doesn't mean that it was a sexual world.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#66492 Sep 3, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no proof of these alarms and expect me to believe you based on your word? If these alarms existed then there would be some kind of evidence on the internet
What difference does it make to you exactly where the alarms were located?

USA

#66493 Sep 3, 2013
persephony wrote:
<quoted text> His desire/need to escape into a re-created childhood world doesn't mean that it was a sexual world.
More 'in and of itself' crap, Jugsy?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#66494 Sep 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More 'in and of itself' crap, Jugsy?
Wanting to act like a big kid and have water balloon fights doesn't mean he was sexually attracted to kids.

USA

#66496 Sep 3, 2013
persephony wrote:
<quoted text> Wanting to act like a big kid and have water balloon fights doesn't mean he was sexually attracted to kids.
LOL! You're a broken CD.

In and of itself, does this mean you lack imagination?
donna page

London, UK

#66497 Sep 3, 2013
Stop keep calling him wacko he is not he had feelings this really hurt him.he is the most amazing man who ever lived.you dont understand him.he never had a childhood.he couldnt play he couldnt be a child it was work work wotk no birthdays.no christmas.hes father hurt him as a child.thats why when he got older he only trusted children and animals.who could he trust not adults who he kept getting hurt by even as he got older.and we will always stand by him
Hes always been kind.he never said one bad word about anybody.even when people judged him and treated so badly.he was honest caring gentle man always putting others first. And he always gave back to the fans and he was adored by many.he gave to so many.and all the charity work.he worked hard for.he did heal the world.miss you mike.forever love you.greatetest entertainer of all tlme..the genius
MICHAEL Jackson forever

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#66498 Sep 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
His desire/need to escape into a re-created childhood world doesn't mean that it was a sexual world.
Physically, Michael was an adult man with biological drives. So yes, any adult who spends an inordinate amount of their time around boys and, at the same time, is not known for spending such time with other adults is???...singing lyrics about a lost childhood?

Deceptive pulp at best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web