Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64799 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#66306 Aug 27, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll love this.
Jermaine (if that really is his name) also claims he was a personal friend of Michael Jackson secret girlfriend who went by the name of Laura (apparently). But Jermaine doesn't seem to want to explain why she (LAURA) never defended MJ during his 2005 child molestation trial or as of yet helped the Jackson's with their ridiculous claim against AEG.
Lol.. Jermaine (if that really is his name) seems disturbingly desperate to defend MJ. Oh and why would this so called ''Laura'' be a secret? If its because she did not want to be in the public eye, you would think that MJ would be the last person she would date.

He and MJFRIEND all seem to have inside gossip that no-one else knows about. MJFRIEND some how knows what Jordan is currently doing, and also knows his mental well-being. She also claimed Jordan is ready to speak out in defense for MJ. She is yet to provide evidence for this bombshell. I wont hold my breathe.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#66307 Aug 27, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. Jermaine (if that really is his name) seems disturbingly desperate to defend MJ. Oh and why would this so called ''Laura'' be a secret? If its because she did not want to be in the public eye, you would think that MJ would be the last person she would date.
He and MJFRIEND all seem to have inside gossip that no-one else knows about. MJFRIEND some how knows what Jordan is currently doing, and also knows his mental well-being. She also claimed Jordan is ready to speak out in defense for MJ. She is yet to provide evidence for this bombshell. I wont hold my breathe.
Sounds a lot like Tom Meseareu's fictions claim he had two witnesses ready to testify Jordan Chandler recanted his sexual abuse charge against Michael Jackson to them.

Canada

#66308 Aug 27, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll love this.
Jermaine (if that really is his name) also claims he was a personal friend of Michael Jackson secret girlfriend who went by the name of Laura (apparently). But Jermaine doesn't seem to want to explain why she (LAURA) never defended MJ during his 2005 child molestation trial or as of yet helped the Jackson's with their ridiculous claim against AEG.
Why is it Michael Jackson's girlfriends are always "secret"? lol

Canada

#66310 Aug 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
most of heis girlfriends were unknowns and he protected their privacy
Awwwww.....such a swell guy! But to hell with the privacy of a young boy, right?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66311 Aug 27, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever answer questions? Or are you too stupid to do so?
Goin back to the hater handbook...when you don't know what to say...call them names....

Location hidden

#66313 Aug 27, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really, Jermaine?
Let me guess you're also a changeling like Odo from Deep Space 9.
You are one screwed up it.

Location hidden

#66314 Aug 27, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so interested in broadcasting your imaginary lifestyle on a public forum? Are you a poser?
Why are you so interested in my life is a better question.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#66316 Aug 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Michael had several girlfriends. One of them was a beautiful hostess from brazil? Or south america. She was the hostess of a popular childrens t v show. She is or still is very famous in that country but she is married now with i think to small children . She stay with michael years ago at neverland i cant remember he name youd have to go under childrens shows in south america etc and look her up it will tell you about her and michael.. I DO recall a laura but i dont know that much about her. He did not like to date models or superficial people most of heis girlfriends were unknowns and he protected their privacy
A hostess from Brazil & Laura? Are there any records of these supposed 'girlfriends'?, or is this more inside knowledge you have for some strange reason.

Lets have a look at the list of MJ's so called 'Girlfriends' and wives.
- Tatum O'Neal - A girl he dated when he was 13 years old.. Chances are it was a simple teenage non sexual date.
- Brooke Shields - a supposed two years relationship, but was Considered a sham. She said their relationship was "platonic" - which means NO SEX WAS INVOLVED
- Lisa Marie Presley - a mere 2 year marriage - Lisa said her sex life with him was UNSATISFYING. She also said it was ON AND OFF in those 2 years.
- Debbie Row - a complete downgrade from Lisa Presley (REALISTICALLY SPEAKING)- 2 children together, with a surrogate mother - NO SEX INVOLVED.

Clearly MJ was not sexually attracted to women.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#66318 Aug 27, 2013
MJFREAK wrote:
I DO recall a laura but i dont know that much about her. He did not like to date models or superficial people most of heis girlfriends were unknowns and he protected their privacy
Every so often, another compulsive lair will pull that same shit about 'knowing' Wacko Jacko.

Do you really think that such obvious lies will pass, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#66319 Aug 27, 2013
*liar

An NFL Fan

USA

#66320 Aug 27, 2013
MJFREAK wrote:
TO TRIPLEH 1976 : Do you recall the fans and media if they were found out would receive death threats from michaels fans out of jealousy.
Production crews would openly laugh whenever that creep showed up with another 12 year old boyfriend, stooge.
MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST

Portland, OR

#66321 Aug 27, 2013
I uses to love masturbating to home alone 1 and 2 and I wanted so badly to have stared in hook. To be around all that young meat. To be in that movie was a wet dream for me. Damn steven spielberg and robin williams. If I had my way.not only I would starred in it but Even wendy would of been played by a boy. I even wrote a end title song. my love on your face

Canada

#66322 Aug 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO TRIPLEH 1976 : Do you recall the fans and media and the entire world wanting to know who the kids were on stage with michael? Do you ever recall such interest as to who the children were walking with michael or in photos with him? What their backgrounds were? Etc. There was no need for privacy because there was no romantic involvement hence no story. MIchael was always seen with children. Nothing knew. Nothing of interest to the press, but if he was seen getting out of a limo with a woman , and this has happened, the paparrazzi would almost knock her down to get a picture of her. i t was very unsafe for any of his female companions. Also, michaels girlfriends if they were found out would receive death threats from michaels fans out of jealousy. Sorry mj fans but this is one of the reasons michael was low key about any female he was seeing.
John Lennon was aware Beatles fan and the media hated Yoko Ono, but that didn't stop him from marrying her and having a son with her. Are you saying Michael Jackson was satisfied giving the public the impression he was a pedophile? What's the harm in being seen with an adult woman? It's normal! The harsh truth is Michael Jackson enjoyed the company of a little boy more so then he did the company of an adult female.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66323 Aug 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Michael had several girlfriends. One of them was a beautiful hostess from brazil? Or south america. She was the hostess of a popular childrens t v show. She is or still is very famous in that country but she is married now with i think to small children . She stay with michael years ago at neverland i cant remember he name youd have to go under childrens shows in south america etc and look her up it will tell you about her and michael.. I DO recall a laura but i dont know that much about her. He did not like to date models or superficial people most of heis girlfriends were unknowns and he protected their privacy
A hostess from Brazil or somewhere in South America?

Bwuahahaha!

Given he intended to send the Arvizos to Brazil, I'll bet he was a closer "friend" to her son, until he grew facial hair.

Ah, Michael and his secret girlfriends. He paraded little boys in public with his arms around them. If he'd really had an adult relationship with a man or a woman, he wouldn't have kept it a secret.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66324 Aug 27, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
A hostess from Brazil & Laura? Are there any records of these supposed 'girlfriends'?, or is this more inside knowledge you have for some strange reason.
Lets have a look at the list of MJ's so called 'Girlfriends' and wives.
- Tatum O'Neal - A girl he dated when he was 13 years old.. Chances are it was a simple teenage non sexual date.
- Brooke Shields - a supposed two years relationship, but was Considered a sham. She said their relationship was "platonic" - which means NO SEX WAS INVOLVED
- Lisa Marie Presley - a mere 2 year marriage - Lisa said her sex life with him was UNSATISFYING. She also said it was ON AND OFF in those 2 years.
- Debbie Row - a complete downgrade from Lisa Presley (REALISTICALLY SPEAKING)- 2 children together, with a surrogate mother - NO SEX INVOLVED.
Clearly MJ was not sexually attracted to women.
Tatum was only twelve when he tried to put the make on her, and he was 17 or 18. In other words, he had already gone through puberty, and she was still a little girl. He sure was one sick creep.

An NFL Fan

USA

#66326 Aug 27, 2013
MJFREAK wrote:
If you were raised in strip clubs, and watched your hores and strippers to last a lifetime. No wonder he wanted to escape into the safe world of childhood and waterguns, and balloon fights .
More of your rambling trash.
MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST

Tacoma, WA

#66327 Aug 27, 2013
Tatum had no boobies which I like. I ask her to dress like a boy and she did. She sure looked cute. For a girl that is. She did have short hair so that helped too but she Just didn't have what I wanted. A PENIS

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66329 Aug 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
If you were raised in strip clubs, and watched your first stripper at age 8 yrs old, and was forced by your father to crawl under the tables and grab womens legs at these strip joints. And when your stuffed in small hotel rooms at age 9 and 10 and your brothers are having sex in front of you with women, and your 9 years old listening to your father bang some groupie in the room next to you. And by your 10th birthday youve had your first lap dance by a woman, and youve been touched and mulled , and felt up by groupies for the amusement of your father and brothers, and when your 14 and your father locks you ina room with 2 prostitutes and holds the door shut so you cant leave, I think its fair michaels had enough women, whores and strippers to last a lifetime. No wonder he wanted to escape into the safe world of childhood and waterguns, and balloon fights .
It is well known Joe Jackson exposed his five underage sons to that type of atmosphere. But none of them sleep with other people's children. Marlon was only a year older, so he has his childhood ripped away, too.

Let's hear your next excuse for your beloved Pedo Pan.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66330 Aug 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
THe boys michael "paraded" in front of the media came from broken homes , unhappy homes, they were either sick, had aids , or a mother with a mental illness. The children he chose to befriend were those who were most like him. They were not enjoying their childhoods. They were dealing with "adult" issues.(illness , divorce ,etc) just like michael delt with adult issues and pressures when he was a child. He wanted to make these boys happy, to give them a childhood, water guns, balloon fights, water slides, travel, seeing the world, seeing him in concert, riding in limos, rolls royces, michael related to these children . He did not have to groom any child, they related to him. He made ryan whites last days happy, michael was abused his entire childhood , and when the chance came, he fled to neverland and hid behind the safety of its gates. Every abused child can relate to the feelings of wanting safety. Michael found this safety with the harmless friendships of children.
If you ever read the profile of a pedophile, children from broken homes are exactly the type child predators look for and groom. Instead of flapping your gums, for a change, click on this link and read all about how much Michael fit this profile.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...

Canada

#66331 Aug 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
THe boys michael "paraded" in front of the media came from broken homes , unhappy homes, they were either sick, had aids , or a mother with a mental illness. The children he chose to befriend were those who were most like him. They were not enjoying their childhoods. They were dealing with "adult" issues.(illness , divorce ,etc) just like michael delt with adult issues and pressures when he was a child. He wanted to make these boys happy, to give them a childhood, water guns, balloon fights, water slides, travel, seeing the world, seeing him in concert, riding in limos, rolls royces, michael related to these children . He did not have to groom any child, they related to him. He made ryan whites last days happy, michael was abused his entire childhood , and when the chance came, he fled to neverland and hid behind the safety of its gates. Every abused child can relate to the feelings of wanting safety. Michael found this safety with the harmless friendships of children.
So you gave these young boys a very extensive examination to determine they didn't enjoy their childhood? And you further did a study that spending lots of time with Michael Jackson was the remedy to ALL their problems? Do you think everything gets fixed with material wealth? Do you think riding on a private lear jet is going to be the solution to every child's problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web