Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64778 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66276 Aug 25, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO TRIPLE H : JAnet arvizos testimony and background was very imortant to whether or not the children were being told what to say. If you read thr entire crossexamination and the investigationinto her past, it shows she has a history of fraudulant activities, such as scamming welfare , telling gavin to lie under oath during a jc penney alledged abuse, in which he admitted to the court his mother "coached" him on how to lie. And other things. SHE HAS A HISTORY OF LYING TO GET MONEY, this is what meserea was trying to show the jury. I FEEL SORRY FOR GAVIN THAT HE WAS NOT ONLY a cancer survivor but used by his mother, can you imagine your mother instructing you to lie? That to me is a form of abuse, i think michael saw the instability of his mother and wanted to give gavin somewhat of a home at neverland. Believe it or not i feel for gavin even now i think probably to him the best part of his childhood was being with michael and he said this in court, eluded to it.
As an unfriendly reminder, per Larry Feldman, Janet never wanted money. She just wanted her belongings returned to her, which Michael took, and she wanted to stop the Bashir documentary from airing. And since you have yet to give me a link to the legal documents about the J.C. Penny case, stop rambling about it.
MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST

Bothell, WA

#66277 Aug 25, 2013
Some of my personal love songs were pretty boy. Just you and I. Our little secret. Little boy. Michaels angels. Jesus juice. King of tots. Weiner time. Open that mouth and favor for favor

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66278 Aug 25, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try reading legal documents, from the actual case, and give up the f'loonspin. No, I am not Pish Pash. But I do admire that person's responses to your ilk and you. It's fun to swat you around.
You are that and more..."swat you around"...Len you are slippin again....your real reason for bein here...lol...

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#66279 Aug 26, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...GULLIBLE with a capital G...lol....
Instead of laughing like an idiot answer my questions. Michael Jackson did those things against the family. Did you not read the transcripts? Is it new information you are learning because the VindicateMichaelJackson site suppresses information which paints Michael in the negative?

Since: Nov 11

Melrose Park, IL

#66280 Aug 26, 2013
Very sad , all that talent , money, and a family, and the fact is that your demons do come back fron your past. He was most likely abused also as a child. Hate to say this,, but from what I've seen sex abuse is a lot more common than we think, both in african american community and white. And sex abuse of boys in families is way under reported because women that abuse boys can hide it better an say that ,, that boy is mannish,( a young boy that touches older women) usually trained by older women. We need to look at the broader spectrum of what might have happened here an learn from it, after all ? MJ was just a child himself at one time and was put thru some harsh stuff , possibly had his boyhood robbed. We repeat the cycle unless we are aware children.
arlene

United States

#66282 Aug 26, 2013
Michaels secret best of album would of been called kiddie fever

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#66283 Aug 26, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO JERMAINE 7 : yeah, right? I ASK A QUESTION TO PAISH PASH AND LEN IS DISGUSTED ANSWERS.AND THEIR bothe obsessed with documents
One minute you're saying ''I appreciate the information you provide'', and the next minute you're mocking us for giving you the info. So fickle

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66284 Aug 26, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of laughing like an idiot answer my questions. Michael Jackson did those things against the family. Did you not read the transcripts? Is it new information you are learning because the VindicateMichaelJackson site suppresses information which paints Michael in the negative?
Did you know Jermaine (if that is really his name) was a personal friend of Michael Jackson and his secret lover Laura?

Apparently, he spent a minimum of seven years around both of them and knows Wacko was 100% innocence of the crimes he was accused of.

Though unbelievably he doesn't want to share a scrap of that personal time he spent around Wacko or share that irrefutable proof he has of his innocence.

I should also point out Jermaine (if that really is his name) has also been a Yale lawyer, wealthy Manhattan resident, a model, a violent thug and apparently now works in the gas and oil extraction business in Youngstown, Ohio, where he lives in his second home.

And he managed to be all those things while travelling up and down from the North East US all the way down to sunny California to spend those precious moments with his personal friend.

Canada

#66285 Aug 26, 2013
Thank You for the information Butterballs. I was not aware of this information before. I did not join the board, until Wade Robson came forward in May. It's good to know these things.

Canada

#66287 Aug 26, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO triple1234 : it was not overkill having janet arvizo on the stand. Her background was relevant or the judge would not have allowed her past into the courtroom . She instructed gavin to lie in a jcpenney case. This is in the court documents. She lied to welfare. And michael believed she instructed gavin to lie about him. This was integral. To len is disgusted : again your reaching out to us with your lack of reading and interpretation skills. THE JC PENNEY SCAM, AND WELFARE FRAUD OR IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS . ESPECIALLY IN CROSS EXAMINATION OF THE ARVIZO FAMILY.
How many times must you be told???? The Arvizo family were not seeking Michael's money as much as Tom Mesearu tricked you into believing. When Tom Sneddon had to object to some of Janet's own statements. I think it was obvious Janet sunk the States entire case. It was over.

Location hidden

#66288 Aug 26, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not go on those sites...I am here to defend MJ...don't tell me what to do...lol..lol...lol..

Location hidden

#66289 Aug 26, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Jermaine (if that is really his name) was a personal friend of Michael Jackson and his secret lover Laura?
Apparently, he spent a minimum of seven years around both of them and knows Wacko was 100% innocence of the crimes he was accused of.
Though unbelievably he doesn't want to share a scrap of that personal time he spent around Wacko or share that irrefutable proof he has of his innocence.
I should also point out Jermaine (if that really is his name) has also been a Yale lawyer, wealthy Manhattan resident, a model, a violent thug and apparently now works in the gas and oil extraction business in Youngstown, Ohio, where he lives in his second home.
And he managed to be all those things while travelling up and down from the North East US all the way down to sunny California to spend those precious moments with his personal friend.
Why are you so interested in my life? You a stalker dude? Everything I said is the truth with the exception of the Yale laywer joke....
achyfi

Spokane, WA

#66290 Aug 26, 2013
What's the point of this? Debating over a singer that's been dead for years now. He's dead. If he did any harm to any children. Well he won't be able to do any harm anymore. He was gay that pretty easy to see but he's dead now and if he was a pedophile and if there's a afterlife hopefully right now he's paying for his sins.----in hell

Location hidden

#66292 Aug 26, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO TRIPLEH 1976 : who knows what janet arvizo was thinking when she did all this. Or what she was promised. Perhaps if michael was thrown in jail, theyd be on talk shows and book deals. Who knows?
Thats a wild assumption you have there.. If they really wanted money, they could have still produced books just like Ray Chandler did.
MJFRIEND wrote:
Ill always believe that gavin was a victim of his mother and so was michael.
Do you remember the interview they had with Gavin and his family? The interview in which his mother was praising MJ along with his siblings? Judging by his body language, it was clear something was not right, and clearly he did not feel comfortable. From that its fair to say he had uneasy feelings about MJ

With MJ related issues, the victims and witnesses are always put on the hot seat. All accept MJ himself.
johnny bravo

Auburn, WA

#66293 Aug 26, 2013
Michael jackson was soooo yesterday. He hadn't sang a good song since you re not alone 95 and b 4 that black or white in 91 he a superstar in the 80s but after black or white he got known for his weird behavior holding a baby off the balcony. The scandals. The make up got more extreme. His stupid interviews. dancing at the courthouse. A guy just known for being weird even his death wasn't normal. Now people want to rewrite history. Face it he wasn't a superstar anymore when he died he was a has been but becauses he's dead he's a superstar again. come on people get real won't you. The guy was weird in every sense of the word

Location hidden

#66294 Aug 26, 2013
johnny bravo wrote:
Michael jackson was soooo yesterday. He hadn't sang a good song since you re not alone 95 and b 4 that black or white in 91 he a superstar in the 80s but after black or white he got known for his weird behavior holding a baby off the balcony. The scandals. The make up got more extreme. His stupid interviews. dancing at the courthouse. A guy just known for being weird even his death wasn't normal. Now people want to rewrite history. Face it he wasn't a superstar anymore when he died he was a has been but becauses he's dead he's a superstar again. come on people get real won't you. The guy was weird in every sense of the word
He was not weird...people like you who try and make him a monster are the weird ones.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66296 Aug 26, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO TRIPLEH 1976 : who knows what janet arvizo was thinking when she did all this. Or what she was promised. Perhaps if michael was thrown in jail, theyd be on talk shows and book deals. Who knows? What we do know is that this was a mentally disturbed and unstable woman in charge of two young boys who instructed them to lie many times in the past, to me this is a form of child abuse. And the beginning of a pattern of behavior for gavin and starr. That included lying. I feel sorry for gavin. He probably felt michael was his only way out from his unstable family. Ill always believe that gavin was a victim of his mother and so was michael.
I wish you'd read the legal documents. They show Janet never went after Michael for money. She wanted him behind bars for molesting her son.
ERIC CARTMAN

Puyallup, WA

#66297 Aug 26, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He was not weird...people like you who try and make him a monster are the weird ones.
no one has to try anything when it comes to michael jackson. He was a joke. A bad joke and I personally am glad he's gone. hopefully his kids don't turn out to be weird like he was. Already one of them has tried to kill themself so that's not a good sign for things to come. Makes me wonder what's next. One of the boys gets a sex change?

Location hidden

#66298 Aug 26, 2013
ERIC CARTMAN wrote:
<quoted text>no one has to try anything when it comes to michael jackson. He was a joke. A bad joke and I personally am glad he's gone. hopefully his kids don't turn out to be weird like he was. Already one of them has tried to kill themself so that's not a good sign for things to come. Makes me wonder what's next. One of the boys gets a sex change?
Your a joke...go crawl back under the sewer where your friends live...

Location hidden

#66299 Aug 27, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a joke...go crawl back under the sewer where your friends live...
Do you ever answer questions? Or are you too stupid to do so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ghana leader tells UN to dance to tune of Micha... 18 hr lalala 1
News Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson's Companies ... 21 hr mjlover4life 4
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Sep 22 Teri Copley arrested 366
Michael Jackson And David Bowie, the Duet That ... (Jun '10) Sep 21 Patrice Lauren 6
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 74
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... (Jun '15) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 9
Michael Jackson rapes Bubbles: a Continuation (Sep '08) Sep 20 Vale 5
More from around the web