Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64778 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65944 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Michael was guilty of one thing : trusting too many people from all sides of life. Inviting too many strangers and families to his home. He was not a secluded celebrity shut off and removed from the real world. HE invited underprividged children, all races . Children with cancer , aids. And handicapped to his home so they could have everything a rich child could have they ate for free . Went on rides , were entertained and they stayed over night their lodging was free. No celebrity has cared so much and put so much money into making children happy than MIchael jackson. Unfortunately he was used by some of the samr families who ultimately took advantage of his kindness.. He was the victim by the starstruck parents mentioned elsewhere.
That may have been a valid argument BEFORE the first allegation. Afterwards, forget it.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65945 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO INDAHAUS : You asked me to define hurt. Any victim of Jerry sansusky. These boys suffered, screamed, their abuse manifested in their behavior in front of parents. Their testimonies were emotional, strong , compelling , they were choked up recalling the abuse. At times they shed tears on the stand. FOLKS! This is a crime victim. How come none on this forum bring up the sandusky victims and the sandusky trial? Are you all afraid to see what happens to real victims? Are you all afraid to see the real crime victim as the sandusky victims versus a "fake crime victim " as gavin arvizo he chuckled on the stand? ONE of the most compelling testimony was given by a sandusky victim who to this day his face and name remains unknown. Not like wade robson getting all primped and styled with a make up artist and then at the sound of action, he faces t v cameras and says " Hi everybody, im wade ,and im suffering bullshit.
Oh I see. So the victim has to be emotional before they are deemed to be a "true" victim? So these girls aren't victims then.


You are heartless as well as stupid. Putting a well known pop star before his victims. Shame on you.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#65946 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To NFL FAN: To a juror, a police report is a heck of alot more credible than reporting it to a lawyer , the media. A counselor. A police report is evidence , paying someone money so they dont spread rumors is no proof of guilt. GAVIN was a times chuckling on the witness stand. Did he look like hes suffering now? Does wade look like hes suffering ? No he looks like hes broke. These guys victimized MIchael. They used him. They used his home when he wasnt there. WADE USED michael to get him jobs. They are a dispicable, unlikable bunch in the entertainment circle.
You f'loons wouldn't be convinced he was abused if he cried either. Who the hell told you ALL sexually abused victims cry a flood of tears on the witness stand? Wade said he was looking for money to pay for his therapy not money to sustain him for life. You are full so much tripe it's disgusting. Check your facts before posting.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#65947 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO INDAHAUS : " Hi everybody, im wade ,and im suffering bullshit.
But you do believe the bullshit about Michael Jackson needing to sleep with little boys for countless of nights to recover his long lost childhood.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65948 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Michael was guilty of one thing : trusting too many people from all sides of life. Inviting too many strangers and families to his home. He was not a secluded celebrity shut off and removed from the real world. HE invited underprividged children, all races . Children with cancer , aids. And handicapped to his home so they could have everything a rich child could have they ate for free . Went on rides , were entertained and they stayed over night their lodging was free. No celebrity has cared so much and put so much money into making children happy than MIchael jackson. Unfortunately he was used by some of the samr families who ultimately took advantage of his kindness.. He was the victim by the starstruck parents mentioned elsewhere.
The money and gifts were not free. They were given to families in order to groom them so that they would hand over their children to be his toys until they grew pubes. I posted links for you. I dare you to read them.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#65951 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
THere are no set rules for a pedophile. IT is telling on this forum to see how many of you avoid comparing the sandusky trial and victims, and also the castro trial and victims.. When it comes to sexual abuse truth will usually convict. Juries as a rule will enter a child abuse case with sympathy for the child. Gavin chuckled, appeared happy as if being the center of all this attention was the best thing that ever happened to him. One juror stated , it looked like gavin and Starr were having too much fun with this. They believed what ever happened it was definately not a crime. Another juror stated, it was almost as if Gavin enjoyed being with MIchael. Folks, its unfair to play games with the court system, it is also unfair to change something around to make it look like a crime.
How do you know Gavin chuckled and was jovial?? Does this come from all your pro-Michael Jackson websites and forum?? Most likely. As far as I remember the trial was not televised so your f'loon sites are speculating, as usual. Another thing, What planet are you from? THERE WAS NO CASTRO TRIAL! He pleaded guilty! Victims can be inconsistent, it isn't a sign of being a liar.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#65952 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Read what ISay before replying. Inever said all victims are emotional or cry. In fact some are silent for their entire lives. Some you would never guess were victims. There is no set of rules on how a victim will respond to a crime , just like there are no set of rules tnat says because a person spends their lifetime helping and being around children, whether a teacher, a coach, a pediatrician , a babysitter, daycare center , a kindergarten teacher , a children,s charity, pediatric nurses , Walt DIsney, or Michael JAckson. I am saying that a jury will believe a victim more if they are consistent in their story, and communicate a strong account of facts with seriousness and or some kind of emotion even coldness on a stand a jury can understand. What a jury sees as a lie is a failure to be consistent in a story, to constantly change an article of clothing or a description. Chuckling and looking excited and happy is seen as liying to a juror.
Stop using those occupations to justify Michael Jackson's behaviour. Michael Jackson was capable of helping ALL the children in the world without ever taking a single child to his bedroom. There are no excuses. There is nothing loving about having children in your room. Wake up and stop drinking the Michael Jackson manufactured Kool-Aid.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65953 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Read what ISay before replying. Inever said all victims are emotional or cry. In fact some are silent for their entire lives. Some you would never guess were victims. There is no set of rules on how a victim will respond to a crime , just like there are no set of rules tnat says because a person spends their lifetime helping and being around children, whether a teacher, a coach, a pediatrician , a babysitter, daycare center , a kindergarten teacher , a children,s charity, pediatric nurses , Walt DIsney, or Michael JAckson. I am saying that a jury will believe a victim more if they are consistent in their story, and communicate a strong account of facts with seriousness and or some kind of emotion even coldness on a stand a jury can understand. What a jury sees as a lie is a failure to be consistent in a story, to constantly change an article of clothing or a description. Chuckling and looking excited and happy is seen as liying to a juror.
You say that there is no particular way victims should behave, and then further down you describe how a victim shouldn't behave. You don't even believe what you write. The Arvizos never changed their testimony.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65954 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
One juror stated , it looked like gavin and Starr were having too much fun with this.
Where and when was this stated?

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65955 Aug 8, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using those occupations to justify Michael Jackson's behaviour. Michael Jackson was capable of helping ALL the children in the world without ever taking a single child to his bedroom. There are no excuses. There is nothing loving about having children in your room. Wake up and stop drinking the Michael Jackson manufactured Kool-Aid.
F'loons love to bring up those occupations to make it seem what Wacko was doing was innocent - yet if any of those people shared a bed with their young charges for even one night (not even thousands like Wacko did) they would be treated very suspiciously and probably lose their job. Imagine the ruckus if child erotica like Wacko had was found in their bedroom as well!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65959 Aug 8, 2013
MJFIEND wrote:
And why is it you all avoid comparing the SAndusky trial and the victims to the hat this trial was a magnet for other victims to come forth, and that not one victim came forth during jacksons trial?
Nice example of piling on the useless rhetorical questions, pedo worshiper.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65960 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
I think there is a serious literacy problem on this forum . If your also reading cross examination of STar ARvizo he is not consistent with his story. Also I think there is also a comprehension problem on this forum and an inability to interpret MIchael's own words during the segment of the martin BAshirs documentary in which MIchael tells the world he slept on the floor with gavin in the bed . Gavin even told the world michael slept on the floor. wHere is it ever stated that michael sleeps with boys in his bed???? MICHAEL never had a "bedroom" at neverland, he had a tri-level condo within the main house. Im so tired of hearing boys in michaels bed, this is taken so out of context.
Can you point out any of Star's (or Gavin's) inconsistencies?

And Wacko absolutely slept with boys, if you have really read the 2005 molestation trial transcripts you would know that. He slept with boys for thousands of nights.

http://www.mjfacts.info/michael-jackson-sleep...

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65961 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
a violent predator of young boys
Nobody has ever called Wacko a violent predator, so quit the hyperbole.

Wacko was an acquaintance molester.

You DO know the difference, don't you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65963 Aug 8, 2013
MJFIEND wrote:
TO NFLFAN: STill, no comment about Jerry Sandusky, no comment that this covicted child molesrer is a monster?

You all say because MIchael wasn't married, had no biological children and preferred the company of kids that he was a pedophile,
Comment on THAT fetid mountain of weak conjecture and speculation? OK.

The one thing your dead pedo had in common with Sandusky was their lust for little boys. So what? In what way does the exonerate your little dancing pop star?

BTW, I said nothing of Wacko Jacko's marital status, or the fact that he didn't have the masculinity to produce his own spawn, so maybe you should take your erroneous words and stuff them into a more appropriate orifice.

I await your hysterical and addled response.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65964 Aug 8, 2013
*that

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#65967 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO NFLFAN: STill, no comment about Jerry Sandusky, no comment that this covicted child molesrer is a monster? And you're calling someone else a pedophile fan? You all say because MIchael wasn't married, had no biological children and preferred the company of kids that he was a pedophile, well, what about SAndusky , he was married, had children, and hung around with men and football players. No one would have called Jerry sandusky a pedophile. And he was convicted. Isaid it before and ill say it again, no one on this forum wants to address or compare JErry sandusky because this is what a true, convicted pedophile looks like. This is how a real criminal trial is conducted and this conviction of sandusky is the result of compelling and consistent testimony by many victims.
What makes you so confident you to say beyond ALL shadow of the doubt. Michael Jackson was the only man on Earth capable of innocently sleeping with little boys for countless of nights for the better part of his adult life?
Walt

Winnipeg, Canada

#65968 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Michael was guilty of one thing : trusting too many people from all sides of life. Inviting too many strangers and families to his home. He was not a secluded celebrity shut off and removed from the real world. HE invited underprividged children, all races . Children with cancer , aids. And handicapped to his home so they could have everything a rich child could have they ate for free . Went on rides , were entertained and they stayed over night their lodging was free. No celebrity has cared so much and put so much money into making children happy than MIchael jackson. Unfortunately he was used by some of the samr families who ultimately took advantage of his kindness.. He was the victim by the starstruck parents mentioned elsewhere.
Yawn.
A working class pedophile may buy a child an ice cream cone, take a kid to an arcade or movie. A working class pedophile may take a child to a secret fort such as a garden shed or well treed area on a river bank. That same pedophile might get the kid a dog or some fries at lunch time.He could buy mittens at a thrift store and give them to a soup kitchen to hand out to children in need. Michael Jackson just had more money to throw around possibly to draw children into his web. A well adjusted male of Jackson's age had way too much money, too much time and too much protection on his hands.In the end he had nothing more to give those boys than the working class perverted stiff.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65969 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
And why is it you all avoid comparing the SAndusky trial and the victims to the Jackson's trial? Is it because the Jerry Sandusky trial shoves it in your face what a real monster looks like? And that a violent predator of young boys isnt neccesarily one who trys to do good deeds making dying children happy by building rides and games for them, and inviting the innercity poor kids to his home so they can live for one day the good life, but rather a respected married straight man with children of his own and is a hero to most football fans and respected by most married men in america. Is it so scary to all of you that a robust, manly straight, married man was a sexual predator of little boys? Are you all so intimidated by the fact that this trial was a magnet for other victims to come forth, and that not one victim came forth during jacksons trial?
But we have compared them, and the only difference is Michael got away with it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65970 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
I think there is a serious literacy problem on this forum . If your also reading cross examination of STar ARvizo he is not consistent with his story. Also I think there is also a comprehension problem on this forum and an inability to interpret MIchael's own words during the segment of the martin BAshirs documentary in which MIchael tells the world he slept on the floor with gavin in the bed . Gavin even told the world michael slept on the floor. wHere is it ever stated that michael sleeps with boys in his bed???? MICHAEL never had a "bedroom" at neverland, he had a tri-level condo within the main house. Im so tired of hearing boys in michaels bed, this is taken so out of context.
But Brett and Wade both stated they slept in the same bed with Michael, on videotape. This was in 1993 when they were defending Michael's little-boy sleepovers because it was a big bed, so Michael slept on one side, and a child would sleep on the other side. Since this information was recorded, I fail to see how any of it was taken out of context.

Simone Jackson also admitted she slept alone in the same bed, with Michael, after he invited her to come to his bedroom by herself, for sleepovers.
Sue Adams

Salisbury, UK

#65974 Aug 9, 2013
Author: Stephen

A more honest reappraisal would be that the crime of false accusation was committed against Michael Jackson. The man was virtually hounded to his death. And from what I can see from the largely rebutting responses on this post, it seems clear the true 'fanatics' as regards Michael Jackson - are his detractors.

As a child pyschologist with over 20 years experience working in more crisis /abuse scenarios than I care to recall, I can assure you that simply participating in what amounted to 'sleepovers' is no evidence of pedophiliac behaviour. Contrary to what most people assume about pedophiles, the overriding personality trait they demonstrate is not their interest in children - but their spectacular disinterest.

They are unable to perceive a child as being anything more than something to be used and dispensed with. This disinterest cannot be masked, it is part of the intrinsic make-up of child predators. There are no 'ifs' and 'buts' with this. Mr Jackson, far from using children, clearly felt great affection and concern for them. He may have over-identified with them, but he did not present as a molester to any social worker or child specialist I have come across.

There isn't a pedophile in the world with a track record of public works that Jackson had. He also clearly lavished healthy love and affection on his own children. The lack of corroborating evidence in 1993 and again in 2005, the lack of incriminating evidence over a 10 year period from the FBI investigation casts serious - if not fatal doubts, on the authenticity of both the accusations and the accusers themselves....

It was a clear case of - "well he's odd so he must be guilty."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ 15 hr Pop Tart- 5
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Wed Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Tue Pliez 200
MJ hater trolls Jul 25 Pop Tart- 2
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
More from around the web