Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: crime.about.com 64,527

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Full Story

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65934 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To PISHPASH1234 : YOu asked what kind of evidence would prove to me that MIchael was guilty. Any kind of reporting. To the police , to a therapist , to a parent who than reported it to the police, to a church official, a staff member who saw something bad and reported it to the police , anything that shows me someone saw something bad and reported it , REporting something this serious to the media after the fact helps nothing and no one IF I worked for someone and i saw something bad involving a child I woulld report it and ask to remain unknown.
I'll give you some evidence, right here. In this first link, the D.A. wanted to introduce Jordan's drawing and description of Michael's polka-dotted weenie, together with the photos of it because they matched.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

In his response, Mesereau never denied it was a match.

In this link, one of the items to be introduced in court was a photograph of one of his "special" friends in the nude.

I'll happily post more if you want me to, although I suspect you'll still refuse to believe Michael was a pedophile.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#65935 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO INDAHAUS : IAppreciate your side and your information . Documents state that Jordy's father first asked him while undergoing a dental procedure if anything happened with Michael, at this point, EVan should have made a police report. And than got jordy to a counselor. Jason Francia's mother did what with this information? Tell the police? And finally GAvin arvizo's family first contacted a lawyer who directed gavin to a therapist As you can see, the police were the last thought on anyones minds Had the chandler father, the francia mother, and the arvizo mother all made a criminal report from the beginning or at least one family had run to the police without lawyers or therapists this woula all have bee so clear but not one called the police and said "my son was sexually assaulted will someone come here and help us now!!!!"
1. Evan did go to the police. That's how the D.A. got involved.

2. I don't know whether or not Blanca went to the police. Do provide legal documentation. Otherwise, you're just giving an opinion.

3. In Larry Feldman's testimony, Janet went to Bill Dickerman to stop Bashir's documentary from being aired and to get her belongings back from Michael. Bill then sent them to Larry, who sent them to Dr. Stanley Katz because he was concerned sexual molestation may have occurred. Afterward, Dr. Katz and Larry went to CPS and reported it. Here's the link.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court%20T...

Before I forget, if you actually read the testimony, which begins on page 153, you will notice Larry said the family never sought money from Michael.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#65939 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO INDAHAUS : You asked me to define hurt. Any victim of Jerry sansusky. These boys suffered, screamed, their abuse manifested in their behavior in front of parents. Their testimonies were emotional, strong , compelling , they were choked up recalling the abuse. At times they shed tears on the stand. FOLKS! This is a crime victim. How come none on this forum bring up the sandusky victims and the sandusky trial? Are you all afraid to see what happens to real victims? Are you all afraid to see the real crime victim as the sandusky victims versus a "fake crime victim " as gavin arvizo he chuckled on the stand? ONE of the most compelling testimony was given by a sandusky victim who to this day his face and name remains unknown. Not like wade robson getting all primped and styled with a make up artist and then at the sound of action, he faces t v cameras and says " Hi everybody, im wade ,and im suffering bullshit.
So you expect all victims to shed a tear? Even those that are introverted or suffer from anxiety issues?

From what I remember, many of Jimmy Savile victims expressed very little emotion. Infact some were in a neutral state.

Even if they did show emotion, you would call them crocodile tears - would you not?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65941 Aug 7, 2013
MJFIEND wrote:
TO WADE : How many times did MIchael have to change his cell number on you, because you would not leave him alone? How many h everyon to be a witness.. And when he died broke , you praised him still connecting your name to his for fame.
I'm sure Wade will get right back to you on that one, genius.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65944 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Michael was guilty of one thing : trusting too many people from all sides of life. Inviting too many strangers and families to his home. He was not a secluded celebrity shut off and removed from the real world. HE invited underprividged children, all races . Children with cancer , aids. And handicapped to his home so they could have everything a rich child could have they ate for free . Went on rides , were entertained and they stayed over night their lodging was free. No celebrity has cared so much and put so much money into making children happy than MIchael jackson. Unfortunately he was used by some of the samr families who ultimately took advantage of his kindness.. He was the victim by the starstruck parents mentioned elsewhere.
That may have been a valid argument BEFORE the first allegation. Afterwards, forget it.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#65945 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO INDAHAUS : You asked me to define hurt. Any victim of Jerry sansusky. These boys suffered, screamed, their abuse manifested in their behavior in front of parents. Their testimonies were emotional, strong , compelling , they were choked up recalling the abuse. At times they shed tears on the stand. FOLKS! This is a crime victim. How come none on this forum bring up the sandusky victims and the sandusky trial? Are you all afraid to see what happens to real victims? Are you all afraid to see the real crime victim as the sandusky victims versus a "fake crime victim " as gavin arvizo he chuckled on the stand? ONE of the most compelling testimony was given by a sandusky victim who to this day his face and name remains unknown. Not like wade robson getting all primped and styled with a make up artist and then at the sound of action, he faces t v cameras and says " Hi everybody, im wade ,and im suffering bullshit.
Oh I see. So the victim has to be emotional before they are deemed to be a "true" victim? So these girls aren't victims then.

You are heartless as well as stupid. Putting a well known pop star before his victims. Shame on you.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#65946 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To NFL FAN: To a juror, a police report is a heck of alot more credible than reporting it to a lawyer , the media. A counselor. A police report is evidence , paying someone money so they dont spread rumors is no proof of guilt. GAVIN was a times chuckling on the witness stand. Did he look like hes suffering now? Does wade look like hes suffering ? No he looks like hes broke. These guys victimized MIchael. They used him. They used his home when he wasnt there. WADE USED michael to get him jobs. They are a dispicable, unlikable bunch in the entertainment circle.
You f'loons wouldn't be convinced he was abused if he cried either. Who the hell told you ALL sexually abused victims cry a flood of tears on the witness stand? Wade said he was looking for money to pay for his therapy not money to sustain him for life. You are full so much tripe it's disgusting. Check your facts before posting.

Canada

#65947 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO INDAHAUS : " Hi everybody, im wade ,and im suffering bullshit.
But you do believe the bullshit about Michael Jackson needing to sleep with little boys for countless of nights to recover his long lost childhood.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#65948 Aug 7, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Michael was guilty of one thing : trusting too many people from all sides of life. Inviting too many strangers and families to his home. He was not a secluded celebrity shut off and removed from the real world. HE invited underprividged children, all races . Children with cancer , aids. And handicapped to his home so they could have everything a rich child could have they ate for free . Went on rides , were entertained and they stayed over night their lodging was free. No celebrity has cared so much and put so much money into making children happy than MIchael jackson. Unfortunately he was used by some of the samr families who ultimately took advantage of his kindness.. He was the victim by the starstruck parents mentioned elsewhere.
The money and gifts were not free. They were given to families in order to groom them so that they would hand over their children to be his toys until they grew pubes. I posted links for you. I dare you to read them.

Canada

#65951 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
THere are no set rules for a pedophile. IT is telling on this forum to see how many of you avoid comparing the sandusky trial and victims, and also the castro trial and victims.. When it comes to sexual abuse truth will usually convict. Juries as a rule will enter a child abuse case with sympathy for the child. Gavin chuckled, appeared happy as if being the center of all this attention was the best thing that ever happened to him. One juror stated , it looked like gavin and Starr were having too much fun with this. They believed what ever happened it was definately not a crime. Another juror stated, it was almost as if Gavin enjoyed being with MIchael. Folks, its unfair to play games with the court system, it is also unfair to change something around to make it look like a crime.
How do you know Gavin chuckled and was jovial?? Does this come from all your pro-Michael Jackson websites and forum?? Most likely. As far as I remember the trial was not televised so your f'loon sites are speculating, as usual. Another thing, What planet are you from? THERE WAS NO CASTRO TRIAL! He pleaded guilty! Victims can be inconsistent, it isn't a sign of being a liar.

Canada

#65952 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Read what ISay before replying. Inever said all victims are emotional or cry. In fact some are silent for their entire lives. Some you would never guess were victims. There is no set of rules on how a victim will respond to a crime , just like there are no set of rules tnat says because a person spends their lifetime helping and being around children, whether a teacher, a coach, a pediatrician , a babysitter, daycare center , a kindergarten teacher , a children,s charity, pediatric nurses , Walt DIsney, or Michael JAckson. I am saying that a jury will believe a victim more if they are consistent in their story, and communicate a strong account of facts with seriousness and or some kind of emotion even coldness on a stand a jury can understand. What a jury sees as a lie is a failure to be consistent in a story, to constantly change an article of clothing or a description. Chuckling and looking excited and happy is seen as liying to a juror.
Stop using those occupations to justify Michael Jackson's behaviour. Michael Jackson was capable of helping ALL the children in the world without ever taking a single child to his bedroom. There are no excuses. There is nothing loving about having children in your room. Wake up and stop drinking the Michael Jackson manufactured Kool-Aid.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#65953 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Read what ISay before replying. Inever said all victims are emotional or cry. In fact some are silent for their entire lives. Some you would never guess were victims. There is no set of rules on how a victim will respond to a crime , just like there are no set of rules tnat says because a person spends their lifetime helping and being around children, whether a teacher, a coach, a pediatrician , a babysitter, daycare center , a kindergarten teacher , a children,s charity, pediatric nurses , Walt DIsney, or Michael JAckson. I am saying that a jury will believe a victim more if they are consistent in their story, and communicate a strong account of facts with seriousness and or some kind of emotion even coldness on a stand a jury can understand. What a jury sees as a lie is a failure to be consistent in a story, to constantly change an article of clothing or a description. Chuckling and looking excited and happy is seen as liying to a juror.
You say that there is no particular way victims should behave, and then further down you describe how a victim shouldn't behave. You don't even believe what you write. The Arvizos never changed their testimony.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#65954 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
One juror stated , it looked like gavin and Starr were having too much fun with this.
Where and when was this stated?

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#65955 Aug 8, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using those occupations to justify Michael Jackson's behaviour. Michael Jackson was capable of helping ALL the children in the world without ever taking a single child to his bedroom. There are no excuses. There is nothing loving about having children in your room. Wake up and stop drinking the Michael Jackson manufactured Kool-Aid.
F'loons love to bring up those occupations to make it seem what Wacko was doing was innocent - yet if any of those people shared a bed with their young charges for even one night (not even thousands like Wacko did) they would be treated very suspiciously and probably lose their job. Imagine the ruckus if child erotica like Wacko had was found in their bedroom as well!

USA

#65959 Aug 8, 2013
MJFIEND wrote:
And why is it you all avoid comparing the SAndusky trial and the victims to the hat this trial was a magnet for other victims to come forth, and that not one victim came forth during jacksons trial?
Nice example of piling on the useless rhetorical questions, pedo worshiper.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#65960 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
I think there is a serious literacy problem on this forum . If your also reading cross examination of STar ARvizo he is not consistent with his story. Also I think there is also a comprehension problem on this forum and an inability to interpret MIchael's own words during the segment of the martin BAshirs documentary in which MIchael tells the world he slept on the floor with gavin in the bed . Gavin even told the world michael slept on the floor. wHere is it ever stated that michael sleeps with boys in his bed???? MICHAEL never had a "bedroom" at neverland, he had a tri-level condo within the main house. Im so tired of hearing boys in michaels bed, this is taken so out of context.
Can you point out any of Star's (or Gavin's) inconsistencies?

And Wacko absolutely slept with boys, if you have really read the 2005 molestation trial transcripts you would know that. He slept with boys for thousands of nights.

http://www.mjfacts.info/michael-jackson-sleep...

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#65961 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
a violent predator of young boys
Nobody has ever called Wacko a violent predator, so quit the hyperbole.

Wacko was an acquaintance molester.

You DO know the difference, don't you?

USA

#65963 Aug 8, 2013
MJFIEND wrote:
TO NFLFAN: STill, no comment about Jerry Sandusky, no comment that this covicted child molesrer is a monster?

You all say because MIchael wasn't married, had no biological children and preferred the company of kids that he was a pedophile,
Comment on THAT fetid mountain of weak conjecture and speculation? OK.

The one thing your dead pedo had in common with Sandusky was their lust for little boys. So what? In what way does the exonerate your little dancing pop star?

BTW, I said nothing of Wacko Jacko's marital status, or the fact that he didn't have the masculinity to produce his own spawn, so maybe you should take your erroneous words and stuff them into a more appropriate orifice.

I await your hysterical and addled response.

USA

#65964 Aug 8, 2013
*that

Canada

#65967 Aug 8, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO NFLFAN: STill, no comment about Jerry Sandusky, no comment that this covicted child molesrer is a monster? And you're calling someone else a pedophile fan? You all say because MIchael wasn't married, had no biological children and preferred the company of kids that he was a pedophile, well, what about SAndusky , he was married, had children, and hung around with men and football players. No one would have called Jerry sandusky a pedophile. And he was convicted. Isaid it before and ill say it again, no one on this forum wants to address or compare JErry sandusky because this is what a true, convicted pedophile looks like. This is how a real criminal trial is conducted and this conviction of sandusky is the result of compelling and consistent testimony by many victims.
What makes you so confident you to say beyond ALL shadow of the doubt. Michael Jackson was the only man on Earth capable of innocently sleeping with little boys for countless of nights for the better part of his adult life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 2 hr BLANKET JACKSON 745
Why Do F'loons Delete Certain Threads On Pedoph... 2 hr Octopus 25
Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 3 hr Sleepingboy 71
MJ haters 3 hr Sleepingboy 128
LaToya Jackson reveals she's no longer engaged ... 4 hr Octopus 18
MJ owned book depicting nude children written ... (Mar '10) 5 hr TripleH1976 820
Vote for the most likable Hater!! 14 hr Len is Disgusted 20
More from around the web