Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: crime.about.com 64,309

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Full Story

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#65723 Jan 24, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quite a temper and foul mouth, Anna. But since you claim Jordan got the foreskin issue wrong, I'm going to post the link to the article, which does not say Michael was uncircumsized.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090419022809/htt...
Here's the link to the D.A. intentions to introduce the drawing, description, and photos of Michael's polka-dotted pecker, in court.
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
Enjoy!
Please go and look up the word CONSPIRACY in a dictionary PRONTO, actually just look up all the words!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65724 Jan 24, 2013
Anna69 wrote:
<quoted text>
. and you weren't invited, now sorry but no nut jobs were really. I won't name names of who made me BOSS as you put it, as there will only be nastiness!! lol
Said the nut-job who raves on and on about CONSPIRACIES and expects people to believe her.

You've pent too much time on Wacko Jacko pedo supporters sites, fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

USA

#65725 Jan 24, 2013
spent

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#65726 Jan 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
spent
I love the way you correct yourself lol, now do that with all your posts, will take you forever though

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

USA

#65727 Jan 24, 2013
Anna69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you correct yourself lol, now do that with all your posts, will take you forever though
A self-corrected TYPO is all you have, fool? I suppose that since you can't grasp actual research, it's only natural you lack credibility in other areas too.

Find the link to that HUGE news story about Jordy Chandler's confession yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65728 Jan 24, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny the jury does not agree with your distorted ideas...MJ was acquitted on all 14 charges...not guilty on notta one...
Now you're just regurgitating the crap that spammer keeps saying.

Can't you think for yourself, Jerome?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65729 Jan 24, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I? Like I said if God came to ya you still would not believe in his innocence. Go on believe those low life people and their lyin children...that is bout your speed.Do you want me to post...found not guilty from a reputable news source????
The question is quite simple, Jerome. Can you provide a link from a reputable source that backs up the claims were made on the tabloid site Softpedia?

And while you're looking maybe you can also provide some evidence that backs up your claims that Martin Bashir was a 'lying snake'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65731 Jan 24, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sidestepping the fact the article says nothing about Michael having foreskin has been noted.
Michael was acquitted, but he was still a pedophile.
You are sad girl...
eric cartman

United States

#65732 Jan 24, 2013
I use to b a fan but I never blinded myself from the truth and that being michael jackson was a gay pedophile and since realizing that fact I stll like his music but I refuses to buy any of his new music. but maybe now I would since he's dead but back when he was being accuses and his trials I refuses to buy a concert ticket or buy a cd but like I said now I would

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65733 Jan 24, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go and look up the word CONSPIRACY in a dictionary PRONTO, actually just look up all the words!!
So, if you think it was a conspiracy, do explain why Jordan's drawing and description of Michael's splotchy wee-wee was accurate.

Here's the link to the article that claims Michael was circumsized and the child accurately described Michael's Thang.

Here's the link to the legal document, in which Sneddon explained why he wanted to introduce the drawing, description, and photos into court.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#65734 Jan 24, 2013
BlixCrackles wrote:
Yes.
A chimpanzee could even answer this question.
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#65735 Jan 25, 2013
eric cartman wrote:
I use to b a fan but I never blinded myself from the truth and that being michael jackson was a gay pedophile and since realizing that fact I stll like his music but I refuses to buy any of his new music. but maybe now I would since he's dead but back when he was being accuses and his trials I refuses to buy a concert ticket or buy a cd but like I said now I would
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/tArmHN4j3qQ

( Chris rock agres with you)
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#65736 Jan 25, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you think it was a conspiracy, do explain why Jordan's drawing and description of Michael's splotchy wee-wee was accurate.
Here's the link to the article that claims Michael was circumsized and the child accurately described Michael's Thang.
Here's the link to the legal document, in which Sneddon explained why he wanted to introduce the drawing, description, and photos into court.
No independent corroboration about any alleged match is to be found outside of the prosecution's opinion.

And how about quoting Judge Melville's decision as to why he refused to allow such material to be introduced in the courtroom? You seem to have forgotten that part in the courtroom proceedings.
Gordy

AOL

#65737 Jan 25, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
These rabid fans, are still in complete denial over Jordan's accurate description of Michael Jackson's penis. It was confirmed by two grand juries in 1993 that it absolutely 100% matched. The judge in 2005 also view the photos and didn't say anything about a mismatch. We have a sworn declaration from Thomas Sneddon confirming that it matched. And we have the fact that Michael Jackson nor his lawyer ever disputed Jordan's description.
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#65739 Jan 25, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> No independent corroboration about any alleged match is to be found outside of the prosecution's opinion.
And how about quoting Judge Melville's decision as to why he refused to allow such material to be introduced in the courtroom? You seem to have forgotten that part in the courtroom proceedings.
Incorrect . The description matched from the lapd lead investigator

http://youtu.be/panosN01Hrk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
italian stallion

United States

#65740 Jan 25, 2013
U would think with him being surrounded by hot chicks wanting him and having a couple of good looking sisters. Going on dates with tatum o neal and brooke shields that wanting female company would b something he desire. But guess not. I think he dated thoses girls hoping they would sway him away from wanting boys but it just didn't work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
luke

United States

#65742 Jan 25, 2013
One thing for sure. His adopted daughter is I don't care how old she is freaking hot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#65743 Jan 25, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect . The description matched from the lapd lead investigator
http://youtu.be/panosN01Hrk
But probably the biggest giveaway that Jordy Chandler's drawings matched with the photos of Michael Jackson penis was Michael Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau who fought tooth and nail to keep those photographs and drawings out of the courtroom in 2005. You would never fight tooth and nail to keep out drawings that simply did not match.

Also people like Diane Diamond, Ray Chandler (Jordan's uncle), and Jacques Peretti have also confirmed in television documentaries that Jordan was able to accurately described Michael Jacksons penis. Now these people may have never actually seen the drawings and photographs but what is interesting is that Michael Jackson has never taken any legal action against anybody who has claimed that Jordan Chandler (just a little boy at the time) was able to accurately describe his penis.

Now many Jacko fans claim that Jordan said Michael Jackson was circumcised. When in fact, the autopsy stated that he wasn't . This is untrue and the whole story came from the Smoking Gun website, which they lifted from Bob Jones book. The article was removed from the Smoking Gun website a long time ago proving that it was a unreliable and untrue source. To this date there is no reliable or any official source to say that Jordan Chandler said that Michael Jackson was circumcised.

I forgot to mention Dr.Strick. He was one of the persons who was present during the examination and photographing of Jackson's genitalia. He confirmed that Jackson's genitalia was oddly coloured something Michael Jackson himself denied on the Diane Sawyer show. Michael Jackson was caught lying multiple times on that television shows. Dr.Strick also confirmed that Michael Jackson was very uncooperative and was throwing a tantrum during the whole examination making it difficult for the police to photograph his genitals.. Dr.Strick said he was later told that child's (Jordan) description absolutely matched with the photos taken.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
italian stallion

United States

#65745 Jan 26, 2013
And did he really think he was fooling anybody with that lisa marie presley marriage. He really didn't think much of his fans did he

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65747 Jan 26, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> No independent corroboration about any alleged match is to be found outside of the prosecution's opinion.
Jackson's attorneys saw the drawings, description, and photos of Michael's speckled wee-wee and never denied the child correctly identified it. Is this not "outside opinion" enough for you? You have a curious way of sidestepping this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 1 hr An NFL Fan 166
Merchandise of Michael 1 hr My Life is Michael 1
CHRISTMAS is a time to say we Love you Michael 2 hr My Life is Michael 11
Are MJ Fans Worried? 12 hr Sleepingboy 246
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 13 hr Sam 42
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 13 hr Sleepingboy 391
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 13 hr Sleepingboy 175
More from around the web