Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64791 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65670 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
What is?
The truth....

Location hidden

#65672 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it? Got a link?
That other poster just showed you...you are not keepin up dude..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65674 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
That other poster had their post deleted because it was tabloid junk.
Got another link?
no..not at the moment..but I can honestly tell you that MJ never molested a child...I know you think I am wrong...but he really was innocent...honestly..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65676 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think so.
*smirk*
Think what you want Inda...you won't be laughing when the truth is out...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65677 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
That other poster had their post deleted because it was tabloid junk.
Got another link?
Oh is that why yours keep getting deleted???lol...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65680 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is already out - Wacko was a pedophile.
NO..it is not...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65681 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind that.
Got another link?
why "never mind that"? aren't you the FAMOUS topix moderator...the top man and all that jive chive??? C'mon Inda...tell us..I got more questions for you...lol...lots of them...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

#65682 Jan 22, 2013
Whh don't you give it a rest let him rest in peace

Location hidden

#65684 Jan 22, 2013
Sharline arce wrote:
Whh don't you give it a rest let him rest in peace
myob

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65685 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
All this diversion. I'll ask again.
Got another link?
no diversion..wanna know things ,..you afraid to answer...???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65688 Jan 22, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
More avoidance...
Got anothehttp://news.softpedia.co m/news/Michael-Jackson-Was-Not -a-Molester-Authorities-Say-19 8846.shtmlr link?
read this...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65692 Jan 22, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Good!! There you go Len..read it and weep....
Jermaine, did you even read this archived article, from the Smoking Gun? It says Jordan's drawing and description was accurate. It should make you, along with the rest of f'loondom weep.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090419022809/htt...

In the legal documents, nothing is mentioned about foreskin. But the D.A. said it did corroborate with the photos. It's in the archived article that circumcision is mentioned, and nothing in it says Michael was uncircumsized. Just that the child accurately described his spotted weiner.

Yes, I weep because Michael molested children and f'loons gave him the green light to do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65693 Jan 22, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Think what you want Inda...you won't be laughing when the truth is out...
The truth is out, Jermaine. Michael was a pedophile. And I'm not laughing about it because he got away with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rebecca

Brooklyn, NY

#65694 Jan 23, 2013
i think mj was a pedophile

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#65695 Jan 23, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is out, Jermaine. Michael was a pedophile. And I'm not laughing about it because he got away with it.
Hey sicko, I mean len, F''K off just do us all a favor you weirdo, you hate MJ? Well piss off from the MJ forum IDIOT

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65698 Jan 23, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sicko, I mean len, F''K off just do us all a favor you weirdo, you hate MJ? Well piss off from the MJ forum IDIOT
Do you actually believe that this open forum should be used by Wacko Jacko pedophile supporters only, fool? Who died and made YOU boss?

Location hidden

#65699 Jan 23, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jermaine, did you even read this archived article, from the Smoking Gun? It says Jordan's drawing and description was accurate. It should make you, along with the rest of f'loondom weep.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090419022809/htt...
In the legal documents, nothing is mentioned about foreskin. But the D.A. said it did corroborate with the photos. It's in the archived article that circumcision is mentioned, and nothing in it says Michael was uncircumsized. Just that the child accurately described his spotted weiner.
Yes, I weep because Michael molested children and f'loons gave him the green light to do it.
Funny the jury does not agree with your distorted ideas...MJ was acquitted on all 14 charges...not guilty on notta one...

Location hidden

#65700 Jan 23, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tabloid bulldust? Forget it.
Got another link?
Whats a matter Inda...afraid to face the truth that MJ was an innocent man???
eric cartman

United States

#65701 Jan 23, 2013
Michael jackson was the richest and most famous pedophile in history. That's why he got away with it. Now if it were john doe down the street he be in prison for life. But the rich and famous will never do hard time. If steven spielberg. Johnny depp or clint eastwood molested a kid. they too would getaway with it In fact people would make excuses for them since they are fans of their work.its just like the young and beautiful girls. they too will never do hard time. casey anthony anybody.now if she looked liked roseanne believe me she be doing hard time. People look at beautiful people and say why would she do that?. She can have any guy. She must be metal. Excuses. And sure in some cases that is the case but in most they are just excuses. As long as we keep worshiping being famous. Rich and beauty. People like oj. Lindsay lohan or robert blake will b always b getting away with crimes
joe joe

Seattle, WA

#65704 Jan 23, 2013
Michael jackson wasn't The king of pop only the king of pedophiles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... (Apr '15) 17 hr The Power Of Mast... 437
Paid jewish trolls 21 hr Space ace 23
Vindicate was an epic fail! May 22 Spotted Wee 1
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... May 16 Spotted Wee 5
Does it stink inside Michael Jackson's coffin? (Jul '09) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 79
The Continued Dying Legacy Of The Clown (Dec '11) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 760
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) May 15 RICK 12,899
More from around the web