Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64778 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57840 Dec 19, 2010
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a broken record.
Sure ET TU BRUTUS
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57841 Dec 19, 2010
ET TU BRUTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I've already told you that I don't know if I think he's guilty or innocent. I want to know how you reach your conclusions based on the fact that you're biased. You've just proven you bias again and again so how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously?
You're in love with a dead pop star and along the way you've forgotten that he was also a human being.
I also don't believe that you've read and understood the court transcripts because my simple questions have left you confused and I've spoken with you at kindergarten level. Anything more high brow would have you reeling.
Oh yeah, and you can drop the attitude.
You want to know what is really stupid and laughable. You are here on the thread saying you don't know if Michael was guilty or Innocent.But, you are here arguing with me that I am wrong. After, I have read everything and used my own mind to determain if I thought the Criminal trial was correct. SO, who is stupid? That is right - YOU!!! Before you argue with anyone about a subject make sure that you agree or disagree about the subject you are arguing about.Instead of acting like that person is stupid. You want to know why because it makes you look STUPID- STUPID!!! LOL!!! It must be the kindergarden level you are still in. You are On here arguing with people when you can not even decide on an answer that you are accusing other people being wrong. How stupid is that. ROLOL!!! You are a JOKE!!! Lea
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#57843 Dec 19, 2010
US Kids Represent Psychiatric Drug Goldmine

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0912/S00122....

----------

*Violence, Deaths Murders and Suicides from mind drugs.

SSRI stories

http://ssristories.com/index.php

----------

Corruption in the Courts
It turns out that psychiatrists, with the full understanding and tacit permission of the trial judges, regularly lie in court to obtain involuntary commitment and forced medication orders:

[C]ourts accept ... testimonial dishonesty,... specifically where witnesses, especially expert witnesses, show a "high propensity to purposely distort their testimony in order to achieve desired ends." ... 

Experts frequently ... and openly subvert statutory and case law criteria that impose rigorous behavioral standards as predicates for commitment  ...

This combination ... helps define a system in which (1) dishonest testimony is often regularly (and unthinkingly) accepted; (2) statutory and case law standards are frequently subverted; and (3) insurmountable barriers are raised to insure that the allegedly "therapeutically correct" social end is met ....  In short, the mental disability law system often deprives individuals of liberty disingenuously and upon bases that have no relationship to case law or to statutes.

http://psychrights.org/force_of_law.htm
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#57844 Dec 19, 2010
False Allegations of Child Abuse

Our instincts are to protect and defend defenseless children.  It is a measure of a civilized society.   It is equally instinctive to presume guilt.  That tendency is even stronger when the accused must prove a negative---that what he or she is accused of didn't happen---and the accuser is a physician with a stack of degrees or, equally potent, a child.  These combinations have led to countless criminal convictions:  parents, day care providers, teachers, neighbors---even when the charges cannot be supported by objective scientific evidence, or when there was no physical evidence at all to support the claims. 

We're having second looks at many of these cases, acknowledging that we've convicted innocent people, destroyed families and ruined childhoods.  A second look at the processes that led to these miscarriages of justice is essential, because unless we learn from our mistakes, we will continue to repeat them.

http://truthinjustice.org/child-abuse.htm
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#57845 Dec 19, 2010
Former Georgia Teacher Acquitted of Child Molestation Charges

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/georgia-kind...

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57846 Dec 19, 2010
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no evidence that he never suffered from it
Correct. So stop trying to make a case for it.

InDaHouse

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57847 Dec 19, 2010
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ignored nothing. I've looked at the facts and evidence on both sides of the argument very carefully..
...including how much more attractive MJ is to you compared to many man you have met.

Why does Wacko need defending?

InDaHouse

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57848 Dec 19, 2010
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It happens to be a fact that Jordan Chandler acquired legal emancipation from both his parents
OK, where's the proof? Kindly post it (and none of this "it's out there, go find it yourself" or "Wacko's lawyer said it, so it must be true"). Court documents please.

InDaHouse

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57849 Dec 19, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Women do secret vaginal fluid when they have sex.
Exonian secretes it when she thinks of Wacko. It doesn't have to be while she's having sex, it could be on the bus, at bingo, while she's at the hairdressers getting her blue rinse, at Tesco's. Anywhere! Walking around in wringing wet knickers must be uncomfortable for her though, but then again she probably pees a little when she coughs, or laughs (not that she would laugh very often) so she's probably used to it.

InDaHouse

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57850 Dec 19, 2010
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, how do you know what was tested for and what was found? Have you seen the forensics report?
Would you care to explain just how MJ's defense team would have been able to introduce forensic reports on the mattress when Sneddon wasn't even going to bother with them himself. You don't have a clue about criminal trials do you?
The defence wasn't allowed to carry out it's own forensic tests? Of course it was. It didn't want to.

InDaHouse

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57851 Dec 19, 2010
ET TU BRUTUS wrote:
Manipulation of the Innocent:
Pedophiles work to master their manipulative skills and often unleash them on troubled children by first becoming their friend, building the the child's self esteem. They may refer to the child as special or mature, appealing to their need to be heard and understood then entice them with adult type activities that are often sexual in content such as x-rated movies or pictures. They offer them alcohol or drugs to hamper their ability to resist activities or recall events that occurred.
TICK
It's already been established that Wacko fit the profile of a pedophile. This thread has progressed to whether he was actually a pedophile or just fit the profile. He was definitely a boylover.

The f'loons are currently trying to prove he was a gruff "ladies man" who kept his relationships with women so secret that not a soul knows about them (except f'loons of course), but they aren't having much luck yet.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#57852 Dec 19, 2010
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already been established that Wacko fit the profile of a pedophile. This thread has progressed to whether he was actually a pedophile or just fit the profile. He was definitely a boylover.
The f'loons are currently trying to prove he was a gruff "ladies man" who kept his relationships with women so secret that not a soul knows about them (except f'loons of course), but they aren't having much luck yet.
I can prove one with L.M.P. In her own words
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/HIS+LOVE-MAKING...

she said this to one of her girlfriends

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#57853 Dec 19, 2010
mjlover4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove one with L.M.P. In her own words
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/HIS+LOVE-MAKING...
she said this to one of her girlfriends
Wacko was a proud boylover.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#57854 Dec 19, 2010
BillyDaKid09 wrote:
<quoted text>Wacko was a proud boylover.
your the boy lover

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#57855 Dec 19, 2010
Great White Shark wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get your laptop fixed. I will tell Pop Tart if I see her. I am sure she will read your message on the thread.But, if I am on and Pop Tart is on I will tell her for you. If I don't talk to you before Christmas I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Pet the babies and have a beautiful evening. Merry Christmas. Lea
Hi Lea - I thought I'd let you know that Jim told me in an email about his computer being down while he was at his sister's. I will miss Jim on the board and I know you will, too. How are you doing, Lea? Are you guys getting any snow over there? Are you ready for Christmas? Is your family coming out for the holidays? Enjoy and take care....:)

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#57856 Dec 19, 2010
mjlover4life wrote:
<quoted text>
your the boy lover
Sure, that's why I married a real woman, dumbarse.
Disgusted

Moraga, CA

#57858 Dec 19, 2010
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad Michael's worshipers don't want to accept the fact there is too much evidence proving he was a pedophile and did inappropriately play with little boys.(All those pay offs? What innocent man pays off his accusers?) I still can't understand their obsession with a dead man, who had carved up his face until it was just flat-out scary to look at. Maybe they have nothing else to do with their time.
Disgusted

Moraga, CA

#57859 Dec 19, 2010
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Exonian secretes it when she thinks of Wacko. It doesn't have to be while she's having sex, it could be on the bus, at bingo, while she's at the hairdressers getting her blue rinse, at Tesco's. Anywhere! Walking around in wringing wet knickers must be uncomfortable for her though, but then again she probably pees a little when she coughs, or laughs (not that she would laugh very often) so she's probably used to it.
I couldn't agree more. I suspect Excusian thinks of Messiah Michael everywhere she goes. Too bad she doesn't understand Michael would never have allowed her to secrete anything in his bed because she wasn't a little boy.
Disgusted

Moraga, CA

#57860 Dec 19, 2010
TopRix wrote:
<quoted text>
1. There is no increased incidence of psychosis or any other major psychiatric disturbance among pedophiles.
2. And it was the late Father of Sexology and Johns Hopkins Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics and Medical Psychology John Money who said "Not only are pedophiles attracted to children, but children are attracted to pedophiles."
3. Sexual intercourse is a vary rare activity among pedophiles.
You are 0-for-3 here. Gonna keep trying?
Pedophiles groom children by being friendly and available to them. Michael's methods were classic ways in which pedophiles gain children's trust. But this does not mean the pedophile's intentions are good for a child. Children are too young to make wise decisions, which is why adults are supposed to behave responsibly with them. As an example, I took my children to a rain forest, on holiday. When we saw a sign cautioning people to not go to the river's edge because of alligators, the first thing the youngest wanted to do was run to the river to see the alligators! I think his hand turned blue from how tightly I held onto it. But that shows, right there, why adults should not take a child's interests and curiosity as safe and good for the child. TopRix, it's too bad you do not understand the basic fundamentals of a child's thinking process. Shame on you for projecting your own sick interests onto children. Pedophiles are sick in the head.
Disgusted

Moraga, CA

#57861 Dec 19, 2010
ZZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophiles are delusional. They actually believe that sexually undeveloped children are attracted to them and are physically, emotionally ready to 'willfully' engage in sexual intercourse with adults.
The 'willingness' of a child having intercourse with an adult (as pedophile claim the act to be) has nothing to do with the child's own natural sexual interests, consensual conduct and physical, emotional maturity. It has everything to do with the pedophiles' attraction and grooming of the child.
Pedophiles are inclined to groom their victims because the children don't naturally exhibit a sexual attraction for the pedophile.
I agree with you. Unfortunately, TopRix is a pedophile who, in typical pedophile mindset, doesn't understand why it is wrong for adults to have sex with children. If I knew Toprix's real name and where TopRix lived, I'd call the Child Protective Services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Thu NOI 3
MJ hater trolls Jun 23 voluntaryist 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Jun 22 voluntaryist 65
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May '16 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web