Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: crime.about.com 64,316

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Full Story
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57836 Dec 19, 2010
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it hurt me that you sound like a broken record, Lea Fruit Cake?
Poor lawl.
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57837 Dec 19, 2010
ET TU BRUTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion.
If there is a profile of a family which agrees with your analysis please link it. If not please drop it as a part of your argument because it has no merit.
I have explained why I think Michael was an Innocent man. If you did not get it that is your problem not mine. Lea
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57838 Dec 19, 2010
ET TU BRUTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion.
If there is a profile of a family which agrees with your analysis please link it. If not please drop it as a part of your argument because it has no merit.
Oh and I don't need a profile. I believe the lying families actions was all the profile and evidence I needed along with everything else I read to prove to me that Michael was railroaded. Oh and the Criminal trial by them not showing up was all the evidence to prove to me that they lied and was only after MONEY. Lea
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57839 Dec 19, 2010
jim- wrote:
Hi Mullins My Laptop is messed up so Im at my sisters on her computer. I might not be on for a few days or I might stop here and come on some. Tell Pop Tart if she is wondering where I am ! I dont think anyone will miss me -I think some will enjoy me being absent from boards for awhile!
I hope you get your laptop fixed. I will tell Pop Tart if I see her. I am sure she will read your message on the thread.But, if I am on and Pop Tart is on I will tell her for you. If I don't talk to you before Christmas I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Pet the babies and have a beautiful evening. Merry Christmas. Lea
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57840 Dec 19, 2010
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a broken record.
Sure ET TU BRUTUS
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#57841 Dec 19, 2010
ET TU BRUTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I've already told you that I don't know if I think he's guilty or innocent. I want to know how you reach your conclusions based on the fact that you're biased. You've just proven you bias again and again so how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously?
You're in love with a dead pop star and along the way you've forgotten that he was also a human being.
I also don't believe that you've read and understood the court transcripts because my simple questions have left you confused and I've spoken with you at kindergarten level. Anything more high brow would have you reeling.
Oh yeah, and you can drop the attitude.
You want to know what is really stupid and laughable. You are here on the thread saying you don't know if Michael was guilty or Innocent.But, you are here arguing with me that I am wrong. After, I have read everything and used my own mind to determain if I thought the Criminal trial was correct. SO, who is stupid? That is right - YOU!!! Before you argue with anyone about a subject make sure that you agree or disagree about the subject you are arguing about.Instead of acting like that person is stupid. You want to know why because it makes you look STUPID- STUPID!!! LOL!!! It must be the kindergarden level you are still in. You are On here arguing with people when you can not even decide on an answer that you are accusing other people being wrong. How stupid is that. ROLOL!!! You are a JOKE!!! Lea
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#57843 Dec 19, 2010
US Kids Represent Psychiatric Drug Goldmine

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0912/S00122....

----------

*Violence, Deaths Murders and Suicides from mind drugs.

SSRI stories

http://ssristories.com/index.php

----------

Corruption in the Courts
It turns out that psychiatrists, with the full understanding and tacit permission of the trial judges, regularly lie in court to obtain involuntary commitment and forced medication orders:

[C]ourts accept ... testimonial dishonesty,... specifically where witnesses, especially expert witnesses, show a "high propensity to purposely distort their testimony in order to achieve desired ends." ... 

Experts frequently ... and openly subvert statutory and case law criteria that impose rigorous behavioral standards as predicates for commitment  ...

This combination ... helps define a system in which (1) dishonest testimony is often regularly (and unthinkingly) accepted; (2) statutory and case law standards are frequently subverted; and (3) insurmountable barriers are raised to insure that the allegedly "therapeutically correct" social end is met ....  In short, the mental disability law system often deprives individuals of liberty disingenuously and upon bases that have no relationship to case law or to statutes.

http://psychrights.org/force_of_law.htm
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#57844 Dec 19, 2010
False Allegations of Child Abuse

Our instincts are to protect and defend defenseless children.  It is a measure of a civilized society.   It is equally instinctive to presume guilt.  That tendency is even stronger when the accused must prove a negative---that what he or she is accused of didn't happen---and the accuser is a physician with a stack of degrees or, equally potent, a child.  These combinations have led to countless criminal convictions:  parents, day care providers, teachers, neighbors---even when the charges cannot be supported by objective scientific evidence, or when there was no physical evidence at all to support the claims. 

We're having second looks at many of these cases, acknowledging that we've convicted innocent people, destroyed families and ruined childhoods.  A second look at the processes that led to these miscarriages of justice is essential, because unless we learn from our mistakes, we will continue to repeat them.

http://truthinjustice.org/child-abuse.htm
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#57845 Dec 19, 2010
Former Georgia Teacher Acquitted of Child Molestation Charges

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/georgia-kind...

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57846 Dec 19, 2010
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no evidence that he never suffered from it
Correct. So stop trying to make a case for it.

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57847 Dec 19, 2010
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ignored nothing. I've looked at the facts and evidence on both sides of the argument very carefully..
...including how much more attractive MJ is to you compared to many man you have met.

Why does Wacko need defending?

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57848 Dec 19, 2010
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It happens to be a fact that Jordan Chandler acquired legal emancipation from both his parents
OK, where's the proof? Kindly post it (and none of this "it's out there, go find it yourself" or "Wacko's lawyer said it, so it must be true"). Court documents please.

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57849 Dec 19, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Women do secret vaginal fluid when they have sex.
Exonian secretes it when she thinks of Wacko. It doesn't have to be while she's having sex, it could be on the bus, at bingo, while she's at the hairdressers getting her blue rinse, at Tesco's. Anywhere! Walking around in wringing wet knickers must be uncomfortable for her though, but then again she probably pees a little when she coughs, or laughs (not that she would laugh very often) so she's probably used to it.

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57850 Dec 19, 2010
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, how do you know what was tested for and what was found? Have you seen the forensics report?
Would you care to explain just how MJ's defense team would have been able to introduce forensic reports on the mattress when Sneddon wasn't even going to bother with them himself. You don't have a clue about criminal trials do you?
The defence wasn't allowed to carry out it's own forensic tests? Of course it was. It didn't want to.

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#57851 Dec 19, 2010
ET TU BRUTUS wrote:
Manipulation of the Innocent:
Pedophiles work to master their manipulative skills and often unleash them on troubled children by first becoming their friend, building the the child's self esteem. They may refer to the child as special or mature, appealing to their need to be heard and understood then entice them with adult type activities that are often sexual in content such as x-rated movies or pictures. They offer them alcohol or drugs to hamper their ability to resist activities or recall events that occurred.
TICK
It's already been established that Wacko fit the profile of a pedophile. This thread has progressed to whether he was actually a pedophile or just fit the profile. He was definitely a boylover.

The f'loons are currently trying to prove he was a gruff "ladies man" who kept his relationships with women so secret that not a soul knows about them (except f'loons of course), but they aren't having much luck yet.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#57852 Dec 19, 2010
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already been established that Wacko fit the profile of a pedophile. This thread has progressed to whether he was actually a pedophile or just fit the profile. He was definitely a boylover.
The f'loons are currently trying to prove he was a gruff "ladies man" who kept his relationships with women so secret that not a soul knows about them (except f'loons of course), but they aren't having much luck yet.
I can prove one with L.M.P. In her own words
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/HIS+LOVE-MAKING...

she said this to one of her girlfriends

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#57853 Dec 19, 2010
mjlover4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove one with L.M.P. In her own words
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/HIS+LOVE-MAKING...
she said this to one of her girlfriends
Wacko was a proud boylover.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#57854 Dec 19, 2010
BillyDaKid09 wrote:
<quoted text>Wacko was a proud boylover.
your the boy lover

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#57855 Dec 19, 2010
Great White Shark wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get your laptop fixed. I will tell Pop Tart if I see her. I am sure she will read your message on the thread.But, if I am on and Pop Tart is on I will tell her for you. If I don't talk to you before Christmas I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Pet the babies and have a beautiful evening. Merry Christmas. Lea
Hi Lea - I thought I'd let you know that Jim told me in an email about his computer being down while he was at his sister's. I will miss Jim on the board and I know you will, too. How are you doing, Lea? Are you guys getting any snow over there? Are you ready for Christmas? Is your family coming out for the holidays? Enjoy and take care....:)

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#57856 Dec 19, 2010
mjlover4life wrote:
<quoted text>
your the boy lover
Sure, that's why I married a real woman, dumbarse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Michael Jackson: Cyber-Bullied on Facebook? 10 min mjfriend 64
Humble Michael Jackson 54 min Sleepingboy 25
Are MJ Fans Worried? 2 hr Octopus 1,167
Paris Jackson Calls Out Nikki Sixx for Insultin... (Jun '12) 4 hr Octopus 495
michael jackson changed the world and our lives... 8 hr Octopus 18
Top Ten Strangest Covers of Michael Jackson's "... 8 hr Octopus 2
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 9 hr King Elvis 12,844
MJ FRIEND is a hater in disguise TRUE OR FALSE 10 hr Sleepingboy 183
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. Fri JlNA WlLD 148
More from around the web