Salwagold1 and Stormageddon are alias...

Salwagold1 and Stormageddon are alias for Jina and Inda

Created by Badass on Oct 25, 2013

198 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 56
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1397 Dec 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
KJ, I just want to know why you are here, targeting people who point out Michael was a pedophile, post inflammatory remarks, cry victim when they become angry, and then try to get their posts, threads, and accounts deleted. If you're no longer interested in discussing the topic of this forum, then why do you stay here?
Good question, Len! It looks like he wants to be the patriarch of this forum. Too funny!

Location hidden

#1398 Dec 3, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Of course you do when you advocate for J-J-Jina Wild getting away with death threats, that you helped facilitate through your own hateful ignorance. You also lie constantly, and enjoy when others do it too - You consider lies fun.
You support all the sickest people in the forum, because you are as sick as them.
T
R
O
L
Lover
BUUUZZZ!!! You lose!

You keep saying how I lie, constantly at that, but yet you fail to present any concrete examples of any lies told by me.

Also interesting, is how you think I'm so all powerful as to 'facilitate death threats' made by someone else. That's quite a trick to put words in someone else's mouth, don't you think?

So, talk to me when you can link me with solid lies I've told and death threats I've made. Until then, go take a hike, because you won't find any, sicko.
JlNA WlLD

Glasgow, UK

#1399 Dec 4, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
BUUUZZZ!!! You lose!
You keep saying how I lie, constantly at that, but yet you fail to present any concrete examples of any lies told by me.
Also interesting, is how you think I'm so all powerful as to 'facilitate death threats' made by someone else. That's quite a trick to put words in someone else's mouth, don't you think?
So, talk to me when you can link me with solid lies I've told and death threats I've made. Until then, go take a hike, because you won't find any, sicko.
What a mishmash he is.

He apparently lives in the greatest country on earth, one which gives him an assumed superiority over everybody else and yet he thinks his own government was responsible for the atrocious attacks on 9/11.

He thinks that I'm a lunatic even as he attacks everybody on here with his aggression and his xenophobia.

He thinks that when he's aggressive it's funny but when I am, it's a major international event.

He thinks that threatening aggression in defence of a paedophile is acceptable but that threatening aggression in defence of a murdered child is contemptible.

He thinks that he's allowed to an anti Semite under the laws of his constitution but that his powerful country have the right to quash everybody else's speech

He thinks that a not guilty verdict is proof of innocence but I bet, if we asked him, he would think the verdict against Zimmerman was an unfair one
LOL!

Methinks angry troll is having a breakdown brought on by his right hand not knowing what the feck his left hand is doing.

Location hidden

#1400 Dec 4, 2013
JlNA WlLD wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mishmash he is.
He apparently lives in the greatest country on earth, one which gives him an assumed superiority over everybody else and yet he thinks his own government was responsible for the atrocious attacks on 9/11.
He thinks that I'm a lunatic even as he attacks everybody on here with his aggression and his xenophobia.
He thinks that when he's aggressive it's funny but when I am, it's a major international event.
He thinks that threatening aggression in defence of a paedophile is acceptable but that threatening aggression in defence of a murdered child is contemptible.
He thinks that he's allowed to an anti Semite under the laws of his constitution but that his powerful country have the right to quash everybody else's speech
He thinks that a not guilty verdict is proof of innocence but I bet, if we asked him, he would think the verdict against Zimmerman was an unfair one
LOL!
Methinks angry troll is having a breakdown brought on by his right hand not knowing what the feck his left hand is doing.
Very well said, my friend. He also thinks it's OK for him to threaten someone else's life or harass others, but not for anyone else to do so. Talk about double standards all the way around, huh? This looks like a classic case of superiority complex mixed with a whole heap of projection on his part. The clencher being he's apparently clueless about any of it!
Subliminal Criminal

Santa Ana, CA

#1401 Dec 4, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said, my friend. He also thinks it's OK for him to threaten someone else's life or harass others, but not for anyone else to do so. Talk about double standards all the way around, huh? This looks like a classic case of superiority complex mixed with a whole heap of projection on his part. The clencher being he's apparently clueless about any of it!
Delusional and dishonest.

Location hidden

#1402 Dec 4, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional and dishonest.
Why, yes you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 56
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MJ got his bad karma but good! 7 min Pliez 2
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 10 min Pliez 7,655
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 15 min Pliez 51
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) 26 min Pliez 731
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ (Jun '16) 1 hr Pliez 76
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 3 hr Spotted Wee 398
MJ was a addicted to drugs & plastic surgeries! 3 hr Spotted Wee 2
More from around the web