#1329 Dec 2, 2013

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#1330 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
ort to be nice to a stranger, knowing that you won't be rewarded for
Do you even know what I'm talking about?
Long on empty rhetoric, aren't you?

Still trying to shed your self-imposed image as a woman hating Jew baiter who obsesses over the torture and murder of children, dad?

It's not working.
BullyBully2

United States

#1331 Dec 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Long on empty rhetoric, aren't you?
Still trying to shed your self-imposed image as a woman hating Jew baiter who obsesses over the torture and murder of children, dad?
It's not working.
You're weak, paltry little dupe.
BullyBully2

United States

#1332 Dec 2, 2013
PALTRY:

1. ridiculously or insultingly small: a paltry sum.
2. utterly worthless.
3. mean or contemptible: a paltry coward.
4. NFL Fan.

USA

#1333 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
PALTRY:
1. ridiculously or insultingly small: a paltry sum.
It's obvious I've hit a nerve, racist daddy.
BullyBully2

United States

#1335 Dec 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious I've hit a nerve, racist daddy.
YNC

USA

#1336 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
YNC
Right, dad. Let me know when you've come up with additional methods to fool others into thinking you're a decent man, OK?

“What a gay day”

Since: Feb 12

Denmark

#1337 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The eye only sees what the mind is prepared to comprehend.
Chouchou'z baby bluez has seen U sharin bout how ya likez to get your big fat meaty purple cok sucked & bout how studz like you n me lovez o-r-a-l. Me'z also seen U show dat U don't got no luv nor respect 4 them humanz wot'z got titz + clitz.

U a gay dude juss like Chouchou aint ya Butch.

I got me a mouth and a real pretty dick so cum do sumthin selfless 4 me sexy beast & blow me. When you iz done me'z gonna blow ya right on back. U scratch Chouchouz back an me iz sure as hell willin 2 scratch yourz.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1339 Dec 2, 2013
ChouChou wrote:
<quoted text>
ChouChou been cruising this forum searchin for lurve but it'z been a hit and a miss all the way. Chazanooga rejected me becuz he still in the goddamm closet, and the only one what was a bit interested was Jermaine and I turned that bittch down flat cuz I dont do girlz with peniz attachmentz. I like mah men to be real beefy big and strong.
You're a man, ain't ya BullyBully2. I can sniff your
t-e-s-t-o-s-t-o-r-o-n-e all da way from Californ-ia. You're a man'z man just like ChouChou likez them. Wanna do me a senseless act of kindness, hunny? Wanna go outta your way to help ChouChou? Gonna try and make mah world a betta place for a night, baby chopz? call me. XXXXXXXXXXX
I would not get in 50 miles of you...you disease ridden..airhead..cross dressin...toss bag..

“What a gay day”

Since: Feb 12

Denmark

#1340 Dec 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would not get in 50 miles of you...you disease ridden..airhead..cross dressin...toss bag..
Btch. Hell dont got no fury like a phaggott scorned.Kiss my azz

Location hidden

#1341 Dec 2, 2013
ChouChou wrote:
<quoted text>
Btch. Hell dont got no fury like a phaggott scorned.Kiss my azz
No way in hell..jjina Wild incognito....yo a$$ is second hand goods...
BullyBully2

United States

#1342 Dec 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would not get in 50 miles of you...you disease ridden..airhead..cross dressin...toss bag..
Did you get my message, Jermaine? I asked if you'd be willing to create a thread titled, "Visions of Peace." Both Subliminal Criminal and I have tried to but topix has blocked our computers.

I want to give MJ fans the opportunity to write about what they've learned from Michael Jackson.

I don't want it to be another thread about who does and who doesn't love this deceased entertainer, I want to take it to the next level.

USA

#1343 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>

I want to take it to the next level.
Sure, dad. You're now prepared to transcend your status as a lowly shkutz?

Location hidden

#1344 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get my message, Jermaine? I asked if you'd be willing to create a thread titled, "Visions of Peace." Both Subliminal Criminal and I have tried to but topix has blocked our computers.
I want to give MJ fans the opportunity to write about what they've learned from Michael Jackson.
I don't want it to be another thread about who does and who doesn't love this deceased entertainer, I want to take it to the next level.
Why?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1345 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, why is it that Topix blocked your computers? Do tell, won't you?
BullyBully2

United States

#1346 Dec 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Why what?
BullyBully2

United States

#1347 Dec 2, 2013
MJ claimed he had a vision of how he wanted to "Heal the World." I want to start a thread about how MJ (or anyone) has inspired us to make this world a better place.

I'm sick of hearing how people that don't love MJ as much as you fans do are your enemies. Let's quit talking about how the world is divided into "Us" against "Them" and discuss how fans and non-fans can work together.
BullyBully2

United States

#1350 Dec 2, 2013
Go ahead and pretend topix deleted my ononothimagin account cuz I was making "racist" statements or something, Tarto!!

I knew topix would delete my account after I kept posting threads accusing them of unethical business practices!!

Like my krackerjacks account, I did to make a statement!!

Now J-J-Jina Wild and all the nasty comments she posted over the years in that username ARE GONE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1351 Dec 2, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to...
It probably has to do with the way I keep creating threads that yelled something like, "Why Is Topix Covering Up Death Threats?!?"
They would delete it and I would create a new one, "Why Does Topix Hide Death Threats?!?"
I created about a total of 5 threads like that until topix couldn't take it anymore and blocked me.
Know what though? They eventually deleted J-J-Jina Wild's account, so it was worth it!!
Well, isn't that interesting? Funny, your threads were long being deleted BEFORE there were ever any perceived 'death threats'.

Also, as you well know, a deleted account certainly doesn't mean that person can't come back, does it now?
BullyBully2

United States

#1352 Dec 2, 2013
Why don't you ask Jina why her "J-J-Jina Wild" account doesn't exist anymore??

Don't bother... I'll tell you...

IT'S CUZ I PUT UP A STINK ABOUT HER USING VIOLENCE IN THIS FORUM!!!!

I may have had to get my ononothimagin account deleted in the process but that's OK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 10 min JINA WILD 291
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 17 min JINA WILD 64,422
Was MJ sexy and did he know it? (Apr '12) 21 min Lisa 660
How the NFL Convinced Michael Jackson to Perfor... 36 min Johhnie 40
Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch 'could be tur... 49 min mjfriend 2
Court denies bid for new trial in Michael Jacks... 1 hr An NFL Fan 25
Jacko is in hell 1 hr An NFL Fan 48
More from around the web