yes

no

Subliminal Criminal

United States

#1281 Nov 30, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yeah, this forum is a diaster. It's so corrupted, its best not to have an account here right now. In fact, if topix handed my personal information over to Jina, you'd be wise to cancel out your topix account right away and then make sure any sensitive info that you don't want compromised has been removed.
I don't trust these guys.
Lucky for me, I dont have to make that decision thanks to Topix deleting mine for me.

With a little help from you know who.

:)
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1282 Dec 1, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
This forum sucks!!
Is anyone forcing you to come on here?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1283 Dec 1, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yeah, this forum is a diaster. It's so corrupted, its best not to have an account here right now. In fact, if topix handed my personal information over to Jina, you'd be wise to cancel out your topix account right away and then make sure any sensitive info that you don't want compromised has been removed.
I don't trust these guys.
Are you going for Voldemort's record of seven horcruxes/nics? Congratulations. You are already up to three. You only have four to go.
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#1284 Dec 1, 2013
Vain_Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I retired my username. I don't know why my thread was removed... Well, NFL Stan is blaming it on you.
Technically, NFL Fanatic blamed it on me.

But I suppose with cause and effect, it could be pinned on ono if you want to look at it that way.

I blame it on Topix

T
R
O
L
L
S
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#1285 Dec 1, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Is anyone forcing you to come on here?
He just made an accurate observation, too bad every fibre in your being does not like accurate observations.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1286 Dec 1, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Welcome. The heart didn't come up for some reason, but it was meant.
BullyBully2

United States

#1287 Dec 1, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome. The heart didn't come up for some reason, but it was meant.
No, it was there at first. I saw it.

Thanks again.
BullyBully2

United States

#1288 Dec 1, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
He just made an accurate observation, too bad every fibre in your being does not like accurate observations.
Yeah... I notice that Rickey Bobby is busy arguing with people on no less than 7 threads right now but "Dammit!! What am I doing on ONE????"
BullyBully2

United States

#1289 Dec 1, 2013
I'd like to speak out more on something I’ve hinted at in the past.

I'll call it...“Michael Jackson vs. Peace on Earth…”

It took me back a little when Subliminal Criminal wrote that Chas couldn’t possibly be a MJ fan cuz he’s such a moron. I’ve seen SC write that there are things I believe in that he doesn’t agree with. I assume MJ is one of the main ones.

Anyone that says either directly or indirectly…. I hate "haters!” is A HATER!!! There are literally millions of MJ fans that promote hate in their idol's name!!

Hate in the name of love is still hate!!
BullyBully2

United States

#1290 Dec 1, 2013
MJ fans that say ignorant things like, "I hate haters" are about as realistic as when the government calls missiles aimed to kill, "peacekeepers!"

Just cuz there are millions of people that don't view MJ as some glorious saint doesn't make them "HATERS!!"

They're humans... just like YOU!!

Whether you choose to admit it or not, MJ destroyed his reputation with at least half the population of the USA alone when he didn't give a damn if the public approved of his jaded lifestyle and just cuz you see it differently isn't going to change our minds!

I remember when MJ first got accused of inappropriate conduct around a minor in 1993. I thought, "This is probably a case of some leech trying to rip off a rich person" (The same as you fans.) and pretty much forgot about it.

When it happened all over again in 2005, I really took notice!!

I pretty much looked at it the way Chris Rock did, "WHAAAT??? ANOTHER KID???"

The daunting task you fans face is unless you can make what MJ did acceptable behavior for EVERYONE, you don't stand a prayer convincing the world of his innocence. Ordinary people are always going to hold him to the same standards we have for ourselves.

Just because his fans think he’s better than everyone else doesn’t mean it’s going to go down in the history books that way.
BullyBully2

United States

#1291 Dec 1, 2013
MJ will be remembered as one of our greatest entertainers. No doubt choreographers will study his moves for years to come. But as a man, MJ is yet another unfortunate example of a nice guy that came from humble surroundings but let fame and wealth go to his head. Its a story as old as money itself.

Give him credit where credit is due but let's not lose sight of what really matters....

PEACE ON EARTH!!!
BullyBully2

United States

#1292 Dec 1, 2013
A true humanitarian needs set his earthly desires aside for the good of the people and maintain a clean, respectable lifestyle to be revered after death.

If Michael Jackson donated money to charities, he deserves credit and recognition for that... but that money is gone.

We're all we have left.

Now what?

If you think its all about "Us" against "Them," we're getting nowhere fast!!
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#1293 Dec 1, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
I'd like to speak out more on something I’ve hinted at in the past.
I'll call it...“Michael Jackson vs. Peace on Earth…”
It took me back a little when Subliminal Criminal wrote that Chas couldn’t possibly be a MJ fan cuz he’s such a moron. I’ve seen SC write that there are things I believe in that he doesn’t agree with. I assume MJ is one of the main ones.
Anyone that says either directly or indirectly…. I hate "haters!” is A HATER!!! There are literally millions of MJ fans that promote hate in their idol's name!!
Hate in the name of love is still hate!!
What I said to that Chaz person who called me a psychopath was anyone who supports NFL Fan can not be a fan of MJ, or reason. I said this in the context of the thread he made his stupid comment on, since he did it in between posts that implied he was supporting that hateful bullies positions against me.

Hating unreasonable hate is not in itself hate, its actually reason and a sign of good character.

My cliff-note MJ position is this, he was so famous that once that initial accusation took place in 93, the floodgates would open and false allegations would occur simply based on that fame and prospect of economic incentives.

Nothing I have seen here would discourage me from that position. In fact, everything I have seen here is smear campaign based on the belief system of bullies and idiots.
BullyBully2

United States

#1294 Dec 1, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said to that Chaz person who called me a psychopath was anyone who supports NFL Fan can not be a fan of MJ, or reason. I said this in the context of the thread he made his stupid comment on, since he did it in between posts that implied he was supporting that hateful bullies positions against me.
Hating unreasonable hate is not in itself hate, its actually reason and a sign of good character.
My cliff-note MJ position is this, he was so famous that once that initial accusation took place in 93, the floodgates would open and false allegations would occur simply based on that fame and prospect of economic incentives.
Nothing I have seen here would discourage me from that position. In fact, everything I have seen here is smear campaign based on the belief system of bullies and idiots.
I agree. Chas is an arrogant fool, it has nothing to do with him being a MJ fan. I suppose I started it by telling him that you're a MJ fan too. I shouldn't have done that.

Like I said, if MJ inspires you to make this world a better place, then by all means, let him be your foundation. A lot of the time, people that claim to "hate" MJ are just doing it cuz they know it bothers his fans. Its a losing battle. MJ died 4 years ago and its still raging.
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#1295 Dec 1, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Chas is an arrogant fool, it has nothing to do with him being a MJ fan. I suppose I started it by telling him that you're a MJ fan too. I shouldn't have done that.
Like I said, if MJ inspires you to make this world a better place, then by all means, let him be your foundation. A lot of the time, people that claim to "hate" MJ are just doing it cuz they know it bothers his fans. Its a losing battle. MJ died 4 years ago and its still raging.
I would agree, but I don't base my beliefs on a celebrity I never met, I base them off my fundamental belief in the American system of justice.

I just don't believe the media anymore since my life's experience has shown me that corporate media is a completely unreliable organism of propaganda that does not represent truth or the best interests of the people of our country.

To me, most people trust it far too much, and thats why we get the bad government we have today where corporations rape our interests for their own profit and greed, and we are left perpetually voting for the lesser of two evils.

And that sucks.
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#1296 Dec 1, 2013
This is the part where I should call you a hater and you call me a floon so we don't stand out too much in this den of deceit...
BullyBully2

United States

#1298 Dec 1, 2013
Do you still have an active account here at topix, SC?
BullyBully2

United States

#1299 Dec 1, 2013
I would like to get off this thread and create a new one titled, "Visions of Peace."

Can you create that thread? I can't unless I open a new account here.

I want to provide a place for MJ fans to talk about their visions for peace on earth, I just don't want it to be about "Michael Jackson's Visions of Peace."

I hope to get MJ fans to talk about how MJ has inspired them to make this world a better place without it turning into a battle over who loves or doesn't love this deceased entertainer.

Perhaps it will help people of goodwill stay focused on the bigger picture, even when bullies are putting us down.
BullyBully2

United States

#1301 Dec 1, 2013
Subliminal Criminal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can see this reply, then yes.
Yes, I see it.

Let's get off this stupid thread.
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#1302 Dec 1, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I see it.
Let's get off this stupid thread.
I made a thread, but I can't see it.

Looks like my account is also being closely moderated and watched. Or maybe any thread that diesnt advocate war is just not allowed.

Peace sells, but whos buying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 7 min CujoDeSockpuppet 182
Humble Michael Jackson 1 hr Pop Tart- 46
Prince Michael Jackson: Cyber-Bullied on Facebook? 2 hr hiro _ 105
Are MJ Fans Worried? 13 hr MJ FRIEND 1,194
"We Are the World" on Its 30th Anniversary: 5 T... 13 hr Jesse Pinkman 15
Michael Jackson's Mother Launches Appeal In AEG... 13 hr MJ FRIEND 57
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 14 hr mjfriend 64,321
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 15 hr Octopus 518
More from around the web