|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter!
Every anti-cyberbullying website I've visited say the same thing over and over....
"If you get even one communication that includes a threat of bodily harm or a death threat... CALL THE POLICE!!"
It would make more sense if you actually knew the person making the threat but in this case, you don't. She is from Wales and has no way of making good on bodily harm or threats of death. How many people live in your city and how could Jina hire a hit man on you if she doesn't even know what you look like? Anti-cyberbullying was put in place for kids that bully other kids in their peer groups that know each other. The police or FBI have more important things to do than worry about a woman in Wales saying something that you deem as life threatening on topix.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>

And now that she has...
Hopefully the FBI can provide some answers!
The FBI. That's nothing more than a odious pile, daddy, and everybody knows it. No one takes you seriously but yourself, and you don't count.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently we share that trait.
What? I hit people who believe that Wacko was a paedophile? No.

Speaking of which, did you see what Conrad Murray didn't say when asked about it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

Very very strange. I guess he's just another in a long list of close companions, friends, family and employees who acknowledge things that f'loons won't.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be offensive at times.... maybe even as offensive as YOU, but I have never threatened to hunt someone down and kill them in this forum, like Jina did yesterday!!
I'm not that dumb!!
ononothimagin wrote:
Jina lost her cool and it paid off in GOLD!!
In GOLD? Wow, sounds like you're getting some perverse pleasure from this.
Do the FBI listen to the whale song of sado-masochistic attention seekers?

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
I’m going to have first hand experience in working with the FBI and other law enforcement to write about!
You have a trio of dysfunctional personalities, Kevin aka Subliminal Creep aka Walter Mitty.

At least you're never alone.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got bupkis, dad, and you know it.
Oh, really?

Jina printing on the Internet that she knows my name and address and plans to send someone there to blow my brains out is "nothing," huh?

Just what do you consider "something," when someone dies??

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny. Don't worry. I don't plan on spending as much time here
"He who laughs last, laughs best!!"
Did you sleep at all last night, daddy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really?
Jina printing on the Internet that she knows my name and address and "something," when someone dies??
DOES someone know your name, dad?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
I’ve hit the jackpot! I have documentation of Jina claiming that she has stalked me,(I believe she used the word,“traced.”) and had her sights set on somebody named,“Kevin Shanley” that lives in Sacramento, CA when she made a death threat.
She has incriminated herself by saying that she knows where I live and intends to send someone to that address to “blow my brains out.”(End quote.) I intend to pursue this case until I secure a conviction against her or discover why I can’t. Not only do I have proof that she has threatened my life, I also have documentation that topix has tried to cover it up.
This research will be an excellent addition to my revised edition of “How To Deal With A Cyber-Bully.” Now, I can do more than simply talk about reporting bullies to the authorities. I’m going to have first hand experience in working with the FBI and other law enforcement to write about!
KJ, why are you here? Nothing you have been posting has anything to do with the topic of this particular forum.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Subliminal Criminal wrote:
Len is only disgusted if she relentlessly hates a celebrity, and will do anything to slander that celebrity according to her own delusional bias.
Now if shes biased for a person, then that person can get away with anything.
This is a Michael Jackson forum. I am entitled to come to the forum and to post legal document and court transcripts, proving Michael was a drug-addicted pedophile, who got away with child molestation.

When his rabid fans stop cyber-stalking his victims, committing character assassination, sending hate mail, and sending death threats, then I will stop posting. Having a fan club is one thing. What they have done to anyone who have exposed Michael for what he was is unacceptable.

By the way, KJ, you still haven't explained why you are here, in spite of your new nic.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you cover up criminal acts and why do you justify them?
KJ, Jina is not going to attempt to kill you or anyone else. You know that.

So, let's hear your explanation of why you are on this forum.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a Michael Jackson forum. I am entitled to come to the forum and to post legal document and court transcripts, proving Michael was a drug-addicted pedophile, who got away with child molestation.
When his rabid fans stop cyber-stalking his victims, committing character assassination, sending hate mail, and sending death threats, then I will stop posting. Having a fan club is one thing. What they have done to anyone who have exposed Michael for what he was is unacceptable.
By the way, KJ, you still haven't explained why you are here, in spite of your new nic.
Why don't you explain just why you continue to be so stupidly obstinate and ignorant about the purpose and function of court documents? Besides, there is much in the court documents which provides a strong argument that the Arvizos were lying and there was no molestation, nor were they ever 'held against their will' as 'captives' at Neverland.

But, of course, your knowledge of court documents and transcripts stops whenever things look bad for the prosecution.

Lastly, you have no more right or reason to be on this forum than anyone else, so you're no one to question why someone else chooses to be here.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Subhuman Criminal wrote:
'
Len is also delusional and unintelligent enough to think I am ono, b
Whatever happened to the ignorant 'graphic design' at the end of your dull posts, racist slob? Did you suddenly stop that crap for a reason?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm obviously not Ono but you don't care about evidence. I never hat you think. Thats why you can't even see a crime like a death threat
Idiot.
That's a very windy speech. Tell me why your last account was deleted, creepy troll.

While you're at it, tell me why you no longer close your wandering diatribes with your patented ignorant 'graphics'.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm obviously not Ono but you don't care about evidence. I never eath threat when it happens right under your nose - and partly do to the way you communicate with people in an open internet forum.
Idiot.
I was wondering why you spew that same crap 'why me?' rubbish as someone else here.

Is this some sort of coincidence?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I hit people who believe that Wacko was a paedophile? No.
Speaking of which, did you see what Conrad Murray didn't say when asked about it?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...
Very very strange. I guess he's just another in a long list of close companions, friends, family and employees who acknowledge things that f'loons won't.
No...violent traits...I do not listen to anything Murray says...he is a habitual liar.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you explain just why you continue to be so stupidly obstinate and ignorant about the purpose and function of court documents? Besides, there is much in the court documents which provides a strong argument that the Arvizos were lying and there was no molestation, nor were they ever 'held against their will' as 'captives' at Neverland.
But, of course, your knowledge of court documents and transcripts stops whenever things look bad for the prosecution.
Lastly, you have no more right or reason to be on this forum than anyone else, so you're no one to question why someone else chooses to be here.
If the legal documents don't reveal Michael was a pedophile, please explain why a grown man would keep a nude photo of one of the little boys he slept with?

It's one thing for f'loons to be on a forum board. It's another when they stalk, harass, commit character assassination, send hate mail, and make death threats to anyone who reveals Michael's behavior with young children was untoward.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Posted yesterday to DogLog, despite his attempt at hiding from it...

Hey Yappy, You're just one of the many kooks that lurk the newsboards. Go ahead and make a big stink to the LEs. It will be funny when you're filed under "N" for non-essential (...or euphemistically known as a nutcase, unofficially of course) Go piss on yourself some more.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

And another repost for whiny kook's perusal....

Oh goody. The ineffective noisemaking pup is now involved in wasting governmental resources... When the FBI office in Sacramento tagged yappy dog a nutcase, you know whinetard is going to get the 'bright' idea to pester his federal represenatives in office. I wonder what tirades those poor people are going to have to put up with too. Too funny.(9 hrs ago | post #4)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••