“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#1024 Nov 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>

Now there are 875 comments here!!!!!!!
You didn't notice that??
There are over 1000 posts here. That's what you get for using a 9 year old computer, little man.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#1025 Nov 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing, little racist freak. Why are you flailing?
Shhh. He has something huge. So huge, in fact, that the FBI are going to put a trace on my PC, locate my address, inform the British police, have me arrested, have me deported and then have me banged up in a US cell for 5 whole years. And he's going to do all of this even though, by his own (screenshot admission), he admits that he knows that it wasn't genuine.

Phew! He sure has some power, that little old impotent dude.

Excuse me now, please. I just have to toddle off and schitt myself.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#1026 Nov 25, 2013
I've just read that Debbie Rowe wants to buy the bullet to kill Dr Murray and is edging floons to shoot him. Wow. Those are truly real threats. Murray should have the fat blonde arrested.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#1027 Nov 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
I've just read that Debbie Rowe wants to buy the bullet to kill Dr Murray and is edging floons to shoot him. Wow. Those are truly real threats. Murray should have the fat blonde arrested.
Good God! And there are enough of those nutters out there to do her bidding too. Why is she even doing that? She knows that most f'loons don't play with a full deck of cards.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#1028 Nov 25, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God! And there are enough of those nutters out there to do her bidding too. Why is she even doing that? She knows that most f'loons don't play with a full deck of cards.
Fat Debbie Rowe is not exactly playing with a full deck either, is she? She agreed to be implanted with Dr Arnie's sperm and gave up her two babies to Wacko. My guess is that she is trying to look good to her nutty daughter, Paris by threatening Dr Murray's life. The fat horse lady should be careful. If a floon suddenly tries to kill Murray with a bullet, she could find herself behind bars also.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1029 Nov 25, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh. He has something huge. So huge, in fact, that the FBI are going to put a trace on my PC, locate my address, inform the British police, have me arrested, have me deported and then have me banged up in a US cell for 5 whole years. And he's going to do all of this even though, by his own (screenshot admission), he admits that he knows that it wasn't genuine.
Phew! He sure has some power, that little old impotent dude.
Excuse me now, please. I just have to toddle off and schitt myself.
Already predicting the outcome of this, huh Jina?

You threatened my life.

I've sent copies your threats to the FBI and Subliminal Criminal has agreed to be my witness. It's already been documented.

It's unclear if you'll do jail time at this point but your true identity will be revealed and topix will need to explain why they're trying to hide threats of violence.

Location hidden

#1030 Nov 25, 2013
You didn't just call my wife nasty names this time.

You claimed that you know where I live and are planning to send someone to that address to kill me.

That's some serious shit there.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#1031 Nov 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
You didn't just call my wife nasty names this time.
You claimed that you know where I live and are planning to send someone to that address to kill me.
That's some serious shit there.
You pissed her off by your insane rants over an innocent little child that was murdered, Kracker. You refuse to shut up about the subject. She lives in Wales. She certainly is not going to hire a hit man to fly all the way to CA to hunt you down. What are you, on drugs?

Location hidden

#1032 Nov 25, 2013
This will be valuable information to add to my anti-bullying page and blog.

I will be able to tell my readers first hand what to expect if they take it to the next level and report incidents of cyber-bullying.

It's guaranteed to be an education for us all!

Location hidden

#1033 Nov 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are over 1000 posts here. That's what you get for using a 9 year old computer, little man.
Really?

Then how do you account for how topix removed posts #926,#933 and several other comments made on that page?

Why do you suppose violent comments made by Jina have been deleted?

Lemme guess... Getting comments deleted is "cool" now, right?

Location hidden

#1034 Nov 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You pissed her off by your insane rants over an innocent little child that was murdered, Kracker. You refuse to shut up about the subject. She lives in Wales. She certainly is not going to hire a hit man to fly all the way to CA to hunt you down. What are you, on drugs?
So what? It's still out of line.

I have the right to discuss that case if I want to.

Jina DOES NOT have the right to make death threats!

Location hidden

#1035 Nov 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I believe her.

I'm saying that she stepped over the line and now she's been reported.

I can't UN-report it!!

Location hidden

#1036 Nov 25, 2013
And guess what...

those "insane" comments I wrote about the AJ case ARE STILL THERE!!!

Jina's death threats have been erased but the subject I was discussing that drove her off the deep end remain.

Sooooo... I guess I'll keep talking about if I please.

What do you think, octo...

Why would Mark Bridger nod his head when the judge sentenced him to 1st degree murder and life in prison but adamantly SHOOK HIS HEAD when that same judge called him a pedophile?? Hmmm?

It's OK. You're allowed to talk about it whether Jina likes it or not!

Do you think body language is no big deal too?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#1037 Nov 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Then how do you account for how topix removed posts #926,#933 and several other comments made on that page?
Why do you suppose violent comments made by Jina have been deleted?
Lemme guess... Getting comments deleted is "cool" now, right?
You've had comments deleted and they were way worse than Jina Wild could ever post. You are an idiot, Kracker. Jina wouldn't waste her time having you killed, dude. God knows that you support Mark Bridger and purposely inflict pain onto the little girl's parents. You are a total dirt bag.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#1038 Nov 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I believe her.
I'm saying that she stepped over the line and now she's been reported.
I can't UN-report it!!
Yawn.

You take this forum way too seriously.

Get help, dude.

USA

#1039 Nov 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Then how do you account for how topix removed posts #926,#933 and
You said:
'Now there are 875 comments here!!!!!!!'

You're a raving fool, dad.

Location hidden

#1040 Nov 25, 2013
I think I can safely guarantee you that when the FBI review the thousands of cyber-bullying complaint reports they receive each month, they probably toss the ones where someone is calling another person the "F" or the "N" words aside...

but the ones that send documentation of some hothead claiming to know where a person lives and they intend to send someone to that address and kill somebody (Like mine.) are most likely taken VERY seriously!!

Location hidden

#1041 Nov 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had comments deleted and they were way worse than Jina Wild could ever post. You are an idiot, Kracker. Jina wouldn't waste her time having you killed, dude. God knows that you support Mark Bridger and purposely inflict pain onto the little girl's parents. You are a total dirt bag.
Now you're just being stupid.

If what I've written about the AJ case is "way worse" than Jina's death threats, why are they still there while Jina's comments have been removed?

USA

#1042 Nov 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
And guess what...
those "insane" comments I wrote about the AJ case ARE STILL THERE!!!
Jina's death threats have been erased but the subject I was o?
You're falling apart in front of people's eyes, and it's amusing.

Why were so may of your posts and accounts deleted, daddy?

USA

#1043 Nov 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
And guess what...

Sooooo... I guess I'll keep talking about if I please.
?
Does your chunky old lady approve of this, dad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is your favourite musician or band of all t... 1 hr Jina Wild_ 44
Michael Jackson Tops Forbes' List Of Top-Earnin... 1 hr Jina Wild_ 68
Ashley Tisdale goes for a casual breakfast with... (Apr '14) 2 hr one directioner 2
Prince Jackson Girlfriend Nikita Bess Silenced ... 2 hr Jina Wild_ 111
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 3 hr Octopus 739
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 6 hr Observer Rules 12,780
Girl with Asperger Syndrome Performing Michael ... 7 hr CandyC 43

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE