Salwagold1 and Stormageddon are alias...

Salwagold1 and Stormageddon are alias for Jina and Inda

Created by Badass on Oct 25, 2013

198 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#532 Nov 18, 2013
Kerberos wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered.
Why exactly are you here on a Michael Jackson forum?
What is the true purpose of your posts?
Why won't you discuss Michael Jackson?
It's simple really...

If you don't see Michael Jackson in the title, DON'T GO THERE!!

That way... you won't have to whine about how some people are sick of discussing MJ's tinky-winky!!
Kerberos

France

#533 Nov 18, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple really...
If you don't see Michael Jackson in the title, DON'T GO THERE!!
That way... you won't have to whine about how some people are sick of discussing MJ's tinky-winky!!
The question applies equally to you.

Why are you on a Michael Jackson forum if you don't wish to discuss Mchael Jackson?

What is your real purpose here?
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#534 Nov 18, 2013
Kerberos wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered.
Why exactly are you here on a Michael Jackson forum?
What is the true purpose of your posts?
Why won't you discuss Michael Jackson?
Very true ono, but let me address this lunatic myself.

Why am I here, Because this is where trolls are, and you already knew that didn't you, troll?

I already explained to the people who were listening why and how I stumbled across this little den of thieves, but the trolls who are here to besmirch character, besmirched mine and had my posts deleted for nothing. So if you are so concerned with peoples motivations for being here, why don't you rub those last two burnt out dangling brain cells together and ask them.

I will answer again since you didn't seem to comprehend my original post you responded to, but just this once so try to focus on the words this time, okay? I am an American citizen who believes in the Constitution of the United States of America and the principles our great nation was founded upon, and I believe in the concept of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of our peers. What I don't believe in is tabloid journalism and smear campaigns.

Thats all I really know about Michael Jackson, other than his music.

If you don't protest to much, answer me this. Why are you here, and what happened to your original account at Topix that has caused you to post in such a sinister and unregistered fashion?
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#535 Nov 18, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would 'scum ' like me help an eejit like you? Read your First Amendment and familiarise yourself with your Freedom Of Speech laws.
It comes to something when a 'slave' and a 'troll' knows more about your precious constitution than you do.:-(
BTW, did you ever tell us if you approve of adult males showing their naked erections to young boys?
I had no idea the Ku Klux Klan had been rounded up and arrested due to the new anti-free speech laws in America.

Thanks for information, Red Coat

T
Racist
O
L
L

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#536 Nov 18, 2013
Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>

'
what happened to your original account at Topix that has caused you to post in such a sinister and unregistered fashion?
Why do you post from a grey box, and why do you support child molestation?
Kerberos

Póvoa De Santo Adrião, Portugal

#537 Nov 18, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true ono, but let me address this lunatic myself.
Why am I here, Because this is where trolls are, and you already knew that didn't you, troll?
I already explained to the people who were listening why and how I stumbled across this little den of thieves, but the trolls who are here to besmirch character, besmirched mine and had my posts deleted for nothing. So if you are so concerned with peoples motivations for being here, why don't you rub those last two burnt out dangling brain cells together and ask them.
I will answer again since you didn't seem to comprehend my original post you responded to, but just this once so try to focus on the words this time, okay? I am an American citizen who believes in the Constitution of the United States of America and the principles our great nation was founded upon, and I believe in the concept of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of our peers. What I don't believe in is tabloid journalism and smear campaigns.
Thats all I really know about Michael Jackson, other than his music.
If you don't protest to much, answer me this. Why are you here, and what happened to your original account at Topix that has caused you to post in such a sinister and unregistered fashion?
Thank you for your explanation.

In short, you are here to boost your own ego.

And you are fully in support of adult men sleeping with unrelated children.

Now we can take your measure as a man, and unfortunately it's not very flattering.

Carry on trolling, troll.
Kerberos

Póvoa De Santo Adrião, Portugal

#538 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>

My apologies, I neglected to answer your very pertinent question. Firstly, I have never signed up to Topix. I don't savor the idea of a corporation spying on me. Which brings me to the second part of your question, that is, I unashamedly use a Tor browser when using the Internet for the very same reason, as well as the fact that I have no wish to be scrutinized by any so called intelligence organization (usually a contradiction in terms). That is why my location appears to change frequently.

My life is private and will remain so.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#539 Nov 18, 2013
Kerberos wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies, I neglected to answer your very pertinent question. Firstly, I have never signed up to Topix. I don't savor the idea of a corporation spying on me. Which brings me to the second part of your question, that is, I unashamedly use a Tor browser when using the Internet for the very same reason, as well as the fact that I have no wish to be scrutinized by any so called intelligence organization (usually a contradiction in terms). That is why my location appears to change frequently.
My life is private and will remain so.
Your opinion about my ego is subject to your limited understanding regarding my intentions for being here - an understanding made even more murky by the dishonesty of trolls who gleefully dance on the accounts they get deleted, based on the mischaracterizations they propagate - so I can't hold you responsible for that opinion.

I may have been rash in my judgement of you based upon your "Wacko" label, as I have so far only seen uncivilized people with dishonest characters use that term to debate falsely and character assassinate.

I'm not really a troll to those that discuss information fairly and honestly, nor am I rude to civilized people... Of course, Im not infallible.

You are judging me strictly by my interactions with trolls, as I have judged you based on you using a term they seem to chant relentlessly.

A persons innate right to privacy from intrusions by other entities is something I wholeheartedly support. I hope in the future we can have a more meaningful dialogue than simply accusing each other based on superficial understandings.

Thank you for your honest answer, and no hard feelings.

Happy Topixing!
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#540 Nov 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post from a grey box, and why do you support child molestation?
Shaddup evil

T
Racist
O
Loser
L

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#541 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Your opinion about my ego is subject to your limited understanding regarding my intentions for being here - an understanding made even more murky by the dishonesty of trolls who gleefully dance on the accounts they get deleted, based on the mischaracterizations they propagate - so I can't hold you responsible for that opinion.
I may have been rash in my judgement of you based upon your "Wacko" label, as I have so far only seen uncivilized people with dishonest characters use that term to debate falsely and character assassinate.
I'm not really a troll to those that discuss information fairly and honestly, nor am I rude to civilized people... Of course, Im not infallible.
You are judging me strictly by my interactions with trolls, as I have judged you based on you using a term they seem to chant relentlessly.
A persons innate right to privacy from intrusions by other entities is something I wholeheartedly support. I hope in the future we can have a more meaningful dialogue than simply accusing each other based on superficial understandings.
Happy Topixing!
Wow! That's pretty cool you were able to reach a rational conclusion!

No matter how many times I tell "Len Is Disgusted" that I created an anti-bullying thread on this forum because bullies are everywhere... she still doesn't get it!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#542 Nov 18, 2013
Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup evil

L
What's the matter, creepy troll? Tired of having your accounts and posts deleted for your filthy racism?
Kerberos

Bogense, Denmark

#544 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Happy Topixing!
In that regard, you are not a civilized person.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#545 Nov 18, 2013
Boy... so much for common sense!

That certainly was a fleeting moment of rationality!
Kerberos

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#546 Nov 18, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Why are you here? What are you adding to this forum?
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#547 Nov 18, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Must be Another NFL Fan, huh?

Unwilling to have a civilized discussion, because deceit is all trolls want.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#548 Nov 18, 2013
Kerberos wrote:
<quoted text>
In that regard, you are not a civilized person.
Explain why you believe I am uncivilized?

Do you find An NFL Fan civilized?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#549 Nov 19, 2013
Kerberos wrote:
<quoted text>
The question applies equally to you.
Why are you on a Michael Jackson forum if you don't wish to discuss Mchael Jackson?
What is your real purpose here?
I have asked KJ the same thing.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#550 Nov 19, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked KJ the same thing.
Ive made MJ related posts, so why don't you ask that question in regards to An NFL Fan, or that Jina character writing posts about some kind of Twin Flame thing? What about Pop Tart, have you ever asked her why she spends her time here? What about Reality Awaits, you ever ask it why its here, if you can translate his scribble?

Or do you only biasedly single out people you disagree with?
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#551 Nov 19, 2013
I guess thats the biased mind turning itself off and running away.

Confirmation bias, you need to look it up and learn something about yourself.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#552 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
In America, we have they right to bare arms
That's nice, dear, but cover them up in the winter in case you catch a chill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 10 hr The Power Of Mast... 80
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 16 hr RICK 12,901
MJ fans and haters Aug 13 Spotted Wee 9
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Bubbles was abandoned by MJ & left penny less Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! Jul 31 Sleepingboy 3
More from around the web