fans close and personal to Michael Ja...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 26, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> First you were a lawyer and now you're from the hood. Does your fiancÚ know what a liar you are?
Quit with the lawyer jive...that has been rehashed 1000 times...I grew up in the hood...I don't live there now...
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#22 Aug 26, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit with the lawyer jive...that has been rehashed 1000 times...I grew up in the hood...I don't live there now...
I don't live where I grew up and I certainly don't try to still talk like I'm still there. Michael Jackson had it all. The family was able to move out of Gary (the sh!thole of Indiana). He became successful on his own and then he self destructed and died. Look at the other toad following in his footsteps, Dustin Beaver. Almost the same godlike complex without the pedophelia. Michael tried to look white and Justin Beiber tries to act black. Too funny.

Location hidden

#23 Aug 26, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> I don't live where I grew up and I certainly don't try to still talk like I'm still there. Michael Jackson had it all. The family was able to move out of Gary (the sh!thole of Indiana). He became successful on his own and then he self destructed and died. Look at the other toad following in his footsteps, Dustin Beaver. Almost the same godlike complex without the pedophelia. Michael tried to look white and Justin Beiber tries to act black. Too funny.
BFD..I talk the way I want....He did not self destruct and die...Murray killed him....I do agree Justin Beaver is goin down the wrong road.....Michael had a skin disease called vitiligo...he was not tryin to be white...dont ya know that?

Location hidden

#24 Aug 26, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> First you were a lawyer and now you're from the hood. Does your fiancÚ know what a liar you are?
And btw...I don't lie to my fiance or anyone else.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#25 Aug 27, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Spam poster...when will you go away???
I like Rickey Bobby's posts because he tells the truth.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#26 Aug 29, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>And btw...I don't lie to my fiance or anyone else.
Okay Perry Mason. You don't lie. Good one.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#27 Aug 29, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> BFD..I talk the way I want....He did not self destruct and die...Murray killed him....I do agree Justin Beaver is goin down the wrong road.....Michael had a skin disease called vitiligo...he was not tryin to be white...dont ya know that?
Who hired Murray?

Location hidden

#34 Sep 1, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Who hired Murray?
You...

Location hidden

#35 Sep 1, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Okay Perry Mason. You don't lie. Good one.
Get over the laywer jive..Rickey Bobby....Damn...

Location hidden

#36 Sep 1, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Rickey Bobby's posts because he tells the truth.
The truth?...he jibber jives bogus bawa...
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#37 Sep 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You...
I didn't know who Murray was until Wacko croaked in his soiled bed.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#38 Sep 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Get over the laywer jive..Rickey Bobby....Damn...
Why? No one said you were a lawyer except you.

Location hidden

#39 Sep 1, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Why? No one said you were a lawyer except you.
Cause I explained that like 500 times...turn the page...

Location hidden

#40 Sep 1, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know who Murray was until Wacko croaked in his soiled bed.
It was a joke.....

Location hidden

#42 Sep 1, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Why joke when it was Michael Jackson who hired him?
I know MJ hired him...I felt like makin a joke outta yo question....lighten up Rickey Bobby....
Ruble

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Sep 2, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Admit it you are here for no other reason that to smack talk MJ...you think wrong and are vilifying an innocent man's name...you crusty...
Admit it, you're only here because you're a fat, ugly, jobless slob with no social life, no friends, no girlfriend, no car, no nothing.

Location hidden

#45 Sep 3, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> You readily admit that Bieber is going down the wrong road, but you would never admit that about your hero Michael Jackson. You keep throwing up excuse after excuse, vitiligo and Murray killing him, etc. Both of these people are adults and in charge of their own lives. If they have success, they get to reap the benefits. If they fail in the end, they have to take responsibility for their own actions.
Wrong again...Murray was the one wuth the MD behind his name...he was in charge .....you just wanna blame MJ....HE DID HAVE VITILIGO...wake up Rickey Bobby...

Location hidden

#48 Sep 7, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still concerned about how many lies he told his fiancÚ. It must have been those one sentence gems that got her to say yes.
Know what Rickey Bobby...don't be concerning yourself with my life....fix your own.
JINA WILD

Glasgow, UK

#49 Sep 8, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still concerned about how many lies he told his fiancÚ. It must have been those one sentence gems that got her to say yes.
Engaged, yeah sure - if the age of consent in Ohio is 12. LOL.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#50 Sep 8, 2014
JINA WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
Engaged, yeah sure - if the age of consent in Ohio is 12. LOL.
*heh*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another house of horrors owned by Pedo Pan in n... 8 hr Spotted Wee 1
How can anyone think Wade Robson is lying? (Jul '13) 8 hr Spotted Wee 12
Michael Jackson's lover tells all (Jan '11) Nov 13 Spotted Wee 25
Deborah Ffrench troll for yrs Nov 10 Spotted Wee 1
Super F'loon Deborah Ffrench (Feb '10) Nov 10 Spotted Wee 132
More proof MJ was an vile pedophile! Nov 8 Spotted Wee 1
M.J. was great but No Hero; "Lip-Synched" almos... (Jul '09) Nov 8 Spotted Wee 151
More from around the web