I hate Vanilla Ice, and will spend every second of my life proving it.

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#1 Nov 27, 2007
If there's one thing I can't stand in this world, it's Vanilla Ice. I think he's totally untalented, and a stupid little bitch. Vanilla Ice is the worst rapper ever.

I usually spend my days scowering Google for any article that has anything to do with Vanilla Ice, carefully skimming it for any negative connotations. I am updated on all the latest Vanilla Ice happenings to an extent that even most Vanilla Ice fans are not. I know everything there is to know about Vanilla Ice, and have spent an accumulated billion hours talking about him on message boards. I am so passionate about Vanilla Ice sucking that I've even formed a Vanilla Ice Sucks clique on the Internet, where we post everyday on a forum and have our own cool little clique lingo for Vanilla Ice fans (fwiggers). Whenever a new development in the career and life of Vanilla Ice occurs, I am always the first to know, and talk about it.

I find nothing lame any of this, and anyone who thinks I am ridiculous is obviously a f*cking loon. Unlike me. I'm normal, and so are my hobbies.

Word to your mother.

“I'm naked”

Since: Nov 07

The left side of hell

#2 Nov 27, 2007
I like to play with my Michael Jackson voodoo doll. It's fun to stick pins in it and smash it with a goddam hammer.
Mjs Soldier

UK

#4 Nov 28, 2007
LMAO Scientology!!!:-)the trolls are so sad!

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#6 Nov 28, 2007
Explain this, f'loons!! Explain it!!

http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/vanilla_i...

AHHH MY BLOOD IS BOILING RIGHT NOW. I HATE HIM SO MUCH. I HATE HIS FACE. LOOK AT HIM.

I'm going to go look for more Vanilla Ice articles.

In fact from now on, I'm going to do this every day for the rest of my life. Anyone who thinks I'm gay and have no life is a f'loon.

Now I'm Googling "vanilla ice child molestation"

You f'loons are lucky I'll be at this for hours, otherwise I would make fun of you for being f'loons some more. But I'll be back when I find incriminating, you can bet your @$$.

I'll be back back every god damn day for months and months and years and years.!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA you guys are PSYCHO because you like Vanilla Ice! F'loons!

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#7 Nov 28, 2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHA I love f*cking with you OBSESSED f'loons and your wigger god. Why do you devote your lives to such a tool? When I come back from looking for more Vanilla Ice info, you f'loons better have an answer for me.

But I bet you won't. I bet you you'll avoid this page like the plague because you know I'm right and you're WRONG!! You guys are OBSESSED.

Lol @ f'loons being losers.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2007
Scientology Is Gay wrote:
If there's one thing I can't stand in this world, it's Vanilla Ice. I think he's totally untalented, and a stupid little bitch. Vanilla Ice is the worst rapper ever.
I usually spend my days scowering Google for any article that has anything to do with Vanilla Ice, carefully skimming it for any negative connotations. I am updated on all the latest Vanilla Ice happenings to an extent that even most Vanilla Ice fans are not. I know everything there is to know about Vanilla Ice, and have spent an accumulated billion hours talking about him on message boards. I am so passionate about Vanilla Ice sucking that I've even formed a Vanilla Ice Sucks clique on the Internet, where we post everyday on a forum and have our own cool little clique lingo for Vanilla Ice fans (fwiggers). Whenever a new development in the career and life of Vanilla Ice occurs, I am always the first to know, and talk about it.
I find nothing lame any of this, and anyone who thinks I am ridiculous is obviously a f*cking loon. Unlike me. I'm normal, and so are my hobbies.
Word to your mother.
Very amusing.

Did Vanilla Ice ever pay out huge sums of money to any boys for (according to the f'loons) no reason? Does Vanilla Ice sleep with children?

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#9 Nov 28, 2007
Vanilla Ice made Ice Ice Baby!**** you, f'loon! That song sucks and it pisses me off, and it's worse than anything!

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#10 Nov 28, 2007
Awww, is the has-been wigger bitter because his wigger song made him a laughingstock?

http://youtube.com/watch...

Vanilla Ice is ****ing emo. I bet you f'loons are going to defend him now, too.

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#11 Nov 28, 2007
I'm going to go look for more Ice stuff. And you guys are still f'loons for being OBSESSED with Vanilla Ice.

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#12 Nov 28, 2007
Lol @ f'loons
Real Mjs Soldier

UK

#13 Nov 28, 2007
Lmao! Lol lol!!!:-D

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2007
Scientology Is Gay wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA I love f*cking with you OBSESSED f'loons and your wigger god. Why do you devote your lives to such a tool? When I come back from looking for more Vanilla Ice info, you f'loons better have an answer for me.
But I bet you won't. I bet you you'll avoid this page like the plague because you know I'm right and you're WRONG!! You guys are OBSESSED.
Lol @ f'loons being losers.
While you are there go Google the definition of f'loon, f'loon. LMAO!

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#15 Nov 28, 2007
LMAO! THAT WAS FUNNY! YOU MADE A POINT! I DON'T REALLY HATE VANILLA ICE!!

... just kidding, f'loon. Don't be upset just because I'm exposing the truth about your stupid wigger MC. Vanilla Ice is a little bitch; I remember when he freaked out on the Surreal Life because there were strippers there; what a pussy.

And don't tell me I'm wrong, because I bought that whole season of Surreal Life on DVD just so I could hate Vanilla Ice at my own leisure.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#16 Nov 28, 2007
Scientology Is Gay wrote:
LMAO! THAT WAS FUNNY! YOU MADE A POINT! I DON'T REALLY HATE VANILLA ICE!!
... just kidding, f'loon. Don't be upset just because I'm exposing the truth about your stupid wigger MC. Vanilla Ice is a little bitch; I remember when he freaked out on the Surreal Life because there were strippers there; what a pussy.
And don't tell me I'm wrong, because I bought that whole season of Surreal Life on DVD just so I could hate Vanilla Ice at my own leisure.
Prove it.




Sooper Sekrit Haterz Code:
V'z tbaan gel naq unir guvf sybba ehaavat nebhaq sbe zr. Pna lbh trg n qbt juvfgyr njneq sbe aba-hfrarg npgvivgvrf?

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#17 Nov 28, 2007
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
V'z tbaan gel naq unir guvf sybba ehaavat nebhaq sbe zr. Pna lbh trg n qbt juvfgyr njneq sbe aba-hfrarg npgvivgvrf?
My favorite thing in the world is going through countless Vanilla Ice articles and updates so I can know how much he sucks. Why do people think that I am retarded, instead of realizing that they are f'loons?

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#18 Nov 28, 2007
Scientology Is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite thing in the world is going through countless Vanilla Ice articles and updates so I can know how much he sucks. Why do people think that I am retarded, instead of realizing that they are f'loons?
That's not what it said.
InDaHouse

UK

#19 Nov 29, 2007
You are so sad InDaBum

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#20 Nov 29, 2007
... what the friggin' Chuck Norris was that? Now the f'loons are imitating each other? I don't even care which one is the real InDaHouse, because a more befitting name would be InDaNial! Because that's what you are when it comes to that untalented, horrendous has-been named Vanilla Ice. You're such losers. Listening to his music. Being fans.****ing f'loons are OBSESSED with Ice.

I have a million documents, videos, articles, and reports bookmarked PROVING that Ice IS a fraud, and proving that all of you are f'loons for being OBSESSED with such a douche bag!!1

I think of Vanilla Ice being a ONE HIT WONDER when I masturbate. His failure could be the reason I have children in the future. Who knows? Do you know? No, you don't know anything because you're F'LOONS!

Stupid f'loons!

Since: Oct 07

Oak Creek, WI

#21 Nov 29, 2007
F'loons have no lives! They just sit around talking about Vanilla Ice on message boards all day! LOL. What kind of f*ggot would do that?
Irony Meter

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 29, 2007
Best f'loon ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 3 min Rickey Bobby 334
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 6 min Rickey Bobby 96
Are MJ Fans Worried? 29 min Octopus 169
Boy in beobsession, drug blackouts, His underwe... 1 hr Octopus 5
Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 1 hr texas pete 7,208
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 1 hr Octopus 30
La toya lived with wacko, saw wacko's huge amou... 4 hr goodvibrations 2
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 8 hr Pop Tart- 142
More from around the web