Michael Jackson - "Earth Song"

Michael Jackson - "Earth Song"

There are 13 comments on the FreakyTrigger story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Michael Jackson - "Earth Song". In it, FreakyTrigger reports that:

"The environment" is something of a pop graveyard, and no surprise. Beyond specific conservation efforts, the problems we've created seem simply too vast for us to cope with as a species.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FreakyTrigger.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 31, 2013
That picture of Wacko in the corner? YUCK, HE LOOKS UTTERLY HIDEOUS.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
That picture of Wacko in the corner? YUCK, HE LOOKS UTTERLY HIDEOUS.
YOU are HIDEOUS....inside and out.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are HIDEOUS....inside and out.
I love you too. But on a more serious note, Earth Song? It's been some considerable time since I saw that video but isn't it about humans destroying the Earth for profit? Wasn't it Wacko's way of trying to get the message across that we shouldn't be defrosting the Earth or digging or drilling for gas and oil? Imagine if he could see some of new and very controversial methods humans have created now? Like hydraulic fracturing or "fracking" as it is more commonly known. It was something I knew absolutely nothing about six months ago, but after seeing it on the news and the devastating damage it causes like polluting the water table, causing small earthquakes, and destroying people's homes and livelihood, I can honestly say I am utterly appalled by it. For once, I'm going to take the side of Wacko and condemn those people who have resorted to poison our water and killing our fish purely for profit. If Wacko was with us today, I know he would have written a new song and made a new video condemning those frackers, along with millions of other people of planet Earth.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you too. But on a more serious note, Earth Song? It's been some considerable time since I saw that video but isn't it about humans destroying the Earth for profit? Wasn't it Wacko's way of trying to get the message across that we shouldn't be defrosting the Earth or digging or drilling for gas and oil? Imagine if he could see some of new and very controversial methods humans have created now? Like hydraulic fracturing or "fracking" as it is more commonly known. It was something I knew absolutely nothing about six months ago, but after seeing it on the news and the devastating damage it causes like polluting the water table, causing small earthquakes, and destroying people's homes and livelihood, I can honestly say I am utterly appalled by it. For once, I'm going to take the side of Wacko and condemn those people who have resorted to poison our water and killing our fish purely for profit. If Wacko was with us today, I know he would have written a new song and made a new video condemning those frackers, along with millions of other people of planet Earth.
Fracking is done by greedy losers who only give a damn about money and don't care one whit for the environment. Anybody who seriously supports Wacko wouldn't support fracking.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2013
IndaHaus wrote:
<quoted text>
Fracking is done by greedy losers who only give a damn about money and don't care one whit for the environment. Anybody who seriously supports Wacko wouldn't support fracking.
Spoken from someone who thinks his "opinion" is always right.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 1, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you too. But on a more serious note, Earth Song? It's been some considerable time since I saw that video but isn't it about humans destroying the Earth for profit? Wasn't it Wacko's way of trying to get the message across that we shouldn't be defrosting the Earth or digging or drilling for gas and oil? Imagine if he could see some of new and very controversial methods humans have created now? Like hydraulic fracturing or "fracking" as it is more commonly known. It was something I knew absolutely nothing about six months ago, but after seeing it on the news and the devastating damage it causes like polluting the water table, causing small earthquakes, and destroying people's homes and livelihood, I can honestly say I am utterly appalled by it. For once, I'm going to take the side of Wacko and condemn those people who have resorted to poison our water and killing our fish purely for profit. If Wacko was with us today, I know he would have written a new song and made a new video condemning those frackers, along with millions of other people of planet Earth.
Don't care what you "appalled" by. Michael's opinions do not dictate what I may do or not do.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken from someone who thinks his "opinion" is always right.
I was voicing MJs opinion. Are you saying he was wrong about things like fracking? That would be a first, you saying MJ was wrong.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 1, 2013
IndaHaus wrote:
<quoted text>
I was voicing MJs opinion. Are you saying he was wrong about things like fracking? That would be a first, you saying MJ was wrong.
He... never talked bout fracking. He most definitely would not like it in my opinion.I agree with you on that. What does that have to do with me?

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He... never talked bout fracking. He most definitely would not like it in my opinion.I agree with you on that. What does that have to do with me?
Jermaine disagrees with Wacko. News at 11.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2013
IndaHaus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jermaine disagrees with Wacko. News at 11.
funny...

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 2, 2013
IndaHaus wrote:
<quoted text>
Fracking is done by greedy losers who only give a damn about money and don't care one whit for the environment. Anybody who seriously supports Wacko wouldn't support fracking.
I agree. MJ's Earth song, is about humans destroying our environment and its inhabitants for profit. MJ, or any true MJ fan would never approve of controversial methods of extracting gas which pollutes peoples drinking water and kills fish and wildlife in lakes and rivers. That's unless Wackos Earth Song was completely full of shite designed to manipulate people into believing he was some amazing environmentalist. But Wacko manipulating people? No way, I don't believe he would ever sink that low.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are HIDEOUS....inside and out.
Sorry but he looks like a 60 year old woman. Looks a bit like Joan Rivers

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13 Aug 4, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. MJ's Earth song, is about humans destroying our environment and its inhabitants for profit. MJ, or any true MJ fan would never approve of controversial methods of extracting gas which pollutes peoples drinking water and kills fish and wildlife in lakes and rivers. That's unless Wackos Earth Song was completely full of shite designed to manipulate people into believing he was some amazing environmentalist. But Wacko manipulating people? No way, I don't believe he would ever sink that low.
Taking into account his jet flights, SUVs and massive mansion with all the trimmings, MJ's carbon footprint was bigger than some third world countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MJfacts reigns! 1 hr Jake 2
How can anyone think Wade Robson is lying? (Jul '13) 1 hr Jake 13
Another house of horrors owned by Pedo Pan in n... 2 hr Jake 2
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 3 hr What 7,363
John Lennon was an Enemy of Michael Jackson (Jul '13) 5 hr Nycitiman 10
Vindihate was meant to fail! It's no more Tue Spotted Wee 1
Michael Jackson's lover tells all (Jan '11) Nov 13 Spotted Wee 25
More from around the web