Michael Jackson's Legacy Is Detroyed,...

Michael Jackson's Legacy Is Detroyed, Disrespected And Defeated

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Poor Michael is being dethroned by the new KING, Justin Bieber.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Justin has risen to incredible heights that have never been tried and successfully completed by another musician in the recording industry before.
Mjacko

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Thanks to the vile flunatics. Good job spreading your sick hate all over the net.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Michael jackson will always be king of pop
Any Nick

Denmark

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Sharline arce wrote:
Michael jackson will always be king of pop
He'll be other stuff too.
Patrick

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Mjacko wrote:
Thanks to the vile flunatics. Good job spreading your sick hate all over the net.
In February 1994, PBS's Frontline showed Michael Jackson telling Oprah that it was the tabloids who concocted the hyperbaric chamber story and that he can't understand why people would buy those magazines. A spokesman for the National Enquirer confirmed Tarborrelli's version that it was Jackson's people who created the story. They even supplied the photographs.

Read more: http://www.mjfacts.info/gq-magazine-rebuttal....
Floons R Fools

Tuckahoe, NY

#11 Dec 8, 2012
loser wrote:
Michael jackson will always be king of pop
king of poop is more like it
Floons R Fools

Tuckahoe, NY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
In February 1994, PBS's Frontline showed Michael Jackson telling Oprah that it was the tabloids who concocted the hyperbaric chamber story and that he can't understand why people would buy those magazines. A spokesman for the National Enquirer confirmed Tarborrelli's version that it was Jackson's people who created the story. They even supplied the photographs.
Read more: http://www.mjfacts.info/gq-magazine-rebuttal....
The pathological liar got caught. Good! I'm still wondering why they never charged him for lying about being beaten up when he was arrested.
Pilot no 0106-4

Denmark

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Floons R Fools wrote:
<quoted text>The pathological liar got caught. Good! I'm still wondering why they never charged him for lying about being beaten up when he was arrested.
I'm suprized they didn't charge him for spamming peace and love since the beginning of time - heal the world -shoit all over the place on every album he made!!- in many countries thru all times - that's a death sentence right there!
Pilot no 0106-4

Denmark

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Floons R Fools wrote:
<quoted text>king of poop is more like it
Ouch!
That must have cost several of those 24 1/2 braincells u gor there!
Pilot no 0106-4

Denmark

#15 Dec 10, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Poor Michael is being dethroned by the new KING, Justin Bieber.
"poor Michael"--- timetravelling again in land of makebelieve are we?

Wouldn't you rather feel sorry for his children to have to read
into garbage like yours ?Cause they do, you know.
Occasionally.
write here too.
u didn't know that?
Either you are dumb then
or extremely mercyless and wicked.
it is however - most of all
YOUR PROBLEM
that has absolutely nothing to do with them in the long run.
They are the future.
you're not.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Pilot no 0106-4 wrote:
<quoted text>
"poor Michael"--- timetravelling again in land of makebelieve are we?
Wouldn't you rather feel sorry for his children to have to read
into garbage like yours ?Cause they do, you know.
Occasionally.
write here too.
u didn't know that?
Either you are dumb then
or extremely mercyless and wicked.
it is however - most of all
YOUR PROBLEM
that has absolutely nothing to do with them in the long run.
They are the future.
you're not.
And naming his estate, "Neverland" and believing he could fly out of windows like Peter Pan is not the land of make believe? Michael was obviously mentally ill and was a compulsive liar that molested and drugged up young children. He was a sicko. His fans like yourself are apparently, just as bad as he was. You are delusional.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Pilot no 0106-4 wrote:
<quoted text>
"poor Michael"--- timetravelling again in land of makebelieve are we?
Wouldn't you rather feel sorry for his children to have to read
into garbage like yours ?Cause they do, you know.
Occasionally.
write here too.
u didn't know that?
Either you are dumb then
or extremely mercyless and wicked.
it is however - most of all
YOUR PROBLEM
that has absolutely nothing to do with them in the long run.
They are the future.
you're not.
BTW, Michael's children know that he was a pedophile and obviously have to live with other kids snickering and laughing behind their backs. Frankly, I don't think that they really care. You are the dumb one, missy. Fans always claim that what is posted here hurts his silver spoon kids but I highly doubt that. Michael was an animal that didn't care that he sexually abused his young victims. How about Jordan Chandler's future? Did Michael ever think about what his actions would do to the children he abused? I think not.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Oh... if Justin is able to sing a song like - Never Can Say Goodbye like Michael, dance like Michael, write an iconic song like Billie Jean, and have a worldwide impact on several generations of people and musicians,+ have the biggest selling album of all time, and be the best selling artist of all time,.... maybe then he can/will be compared to Michael Jackson.

YouTube popularity menas nothing, its just repeated clicks from his teeny fans, Justing can be big star in the USA but rest of the world almost doesnt know who he is....
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#20 Dec 13, 2012
sanamj wrote:
Oh... if Justin is able to sing a song like - Never Can Say Goodbye like Michael, dance like Michael, write an iconic song like Billie Jean, and have a worldwide impact on several generations of people and musicians,+ have the biggest selling album of all time, and be the best selling artist of all time,.... maybe then he can/will be compared to Michael Jackson.
YouTube popularity menas nothing, its just repeated clicks from his teeny fans, Justing can be big star in the USA but rest of the world almost doesnt know who he is....
Never Can Say Goodbye and Billy And Gene Ain't My Lover are old. Plenty of dancers dance better. Michael stole songs because he could not write, could not play instruments. The Eagles have the biggest selling album of all-time and he is a disgraced dead pedophile whose records are being smashed and broken by many newer and more successful pop artists.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#21 Dec 19, 2012
King Justin can sing and dance better than the dead Michael Joseph Jackson ever could. It is time to say goodbye to the old school sounds of the rapidly declining past and embrace the new modernized pop beats of the new artists of this fantastic young generation of heroes and legends. Michael is truly outdated and surpassed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paid jewish trolls 8 hr Space ace 5
News Find out what U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and ... 14 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) Apr 27 Spotted Wee 115
Judge throws out Katherine's case against Trent! Apr 27 Spotted Wee 1
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) Apr 25 Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... Apr 25 The Power Of Mast... 4
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
More from around the web