UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Whacko is dead - that's a good reason. He is largely forgotten by humans and normal people.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

It looks more like this thread is dead.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

People are sick of talking about MJ and onandonandon killed the rest.

The expression,'Bored to tears', comes to mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
People are sick of talking about MJ and onandonandon killed the rest.
The expression,'Bored to tears', comes to mind.
At least I gave `em something new to talk about.

That was infinitely more interesting than you agreeing with anything Jina had to say.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I gave `em something new to talk about.
That was infinitely more interesting than you agreeing with anything Jina had to say.
Not only I, but Hunja, Len, Inda, Jim, NFL, Evil Kathy, Jermaine and others all agree with Jina that you are a pathetic hypocrite. Contrary to your delusional beliefs, your using a poor little five-year-old girl, who has been abducted and probably murdered, to get back at Jina is far from interesting and only proves you to be a heartless lowlife.

You're not even close to any sort of amusement any longer.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

*close to being any...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only I, but Hunja, Len, Inda, Jim, NFL, Evil Kathy, Jermaine and others all agree with Jina that you are a pathetic hypocrite. Contrary to your delusional beliefs, your using a poor little five-year-old girl, who has been abducted and probably murdered, to get back at Jina is far from interesting and only proves you to be a heartless lowlife.
You're not even close to any sort of amusement any longer.
Yep, the same old fools.

Contrary to your delusional beliefs, supporting Jina's extramarital affair with Inda,(Now don't try to pretend that you wouldn't do something like that again, Tart. Jina assures us that you have!) breaking up a family and estranging a mother from her children only proves YOU are a heartless lowlife!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Would you like to guess how supporting Jina's adulterous behavior and putting me down for saying monogamy is important (Especially in the age of incurable sexually transmitted diseases) makes you, Hunja, Len, Inda, NFL Fan and Evil Kathy look??

(I left jim and Jermaine out, because I don't recall either one of them supporting Jina on this one. Just ass kissing mutts like YOU!!)

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the same old fools.
Contrary to your delusional beliefs, supporting Jina's extramarital affair with Inda,(Now don't try to pretend that you wouldn't do something like that again, Tart. Jina assures us that you have!) breaking up a family and estranging a mother from her children only proves YOU are a heartless lowlife!!
Huh? What the h-e-double hockey sticks are you talking about? When did I ever break up a family and estrange a mother from her children?

Are you smoking crack again, KJ?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What the h-e-double hockey sticks are you talking about? When did I ever break up a family and estrange a mother from her children?
No..he is afraid of...he likes m jane.....right kracker...?

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
Would you like to guess how supporting Jina's adulterous behavior and putting me down for saying monogamy is important (Especially in the age of incurable sexually transmitted diseases) makes you, Hunja, Len, Inda, NFL Fan and Evil Kathy look??
(I left jim and Jermaine out, because I don't recall either one of them supporting Jina on this one. Just ass kissing mutts like YOU!!)
Conveniently choosing to 'forget' again, huh, KJ? Jermaine and Jim both commented on how horrible it was for you to use an abducted little girl and the heartbreak of her family, friends and the community in a malicious attempt to get back at Jina. Don't try to pretend otherwise.

Isn't it time for you to get wheeled out to look at your precious dahlias yet? The afternoon is getting on, after all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jina has boldly confessed to being involved in a long distance affair with Inda since 2010. If it's all a game, it's a game for a low class of people cuz only a fool would tolerate his wife pledging her love and affection for another man on the Internet!

And here YOU are, backing Jina up!!

When you're wedging your snout as far up Jina's rump as you can, do you ever give a thought to her family??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jina wrote that she's at the airport a few hours ago and didn't mention anything about taking her family with her. Then she criticized me for not be as adventurous as she is and staying home with my wife.

If they're all lies, they're JINA'S LIES!! I didn't make them up.

Only a lowlife would think lying is clever. A truly intelligent person would come up with a better lie than making herself look like a cheap adulterous and risk upsetting her family just to play a prank on someone.

There's a very good chance that Jina is taking it on the run now and you told her how wonderful it is!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No..he is afraid of...he likes m jane.....right kracker...?
Well, I have read how you say what Jina is doing is disgusting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

If I've been maliciously attacking an abducted girl and her family, why hasn't anyone taken any action against me for it?

There was a young boy that narrowly escaped criminal prosecution for making crude jokes about April Jones.

How could I be cruelly gloating over the misfortunes of a grieving family and still be here?????

If me sending this family my condolences and discussing the upcoming trial of the man accused of being responsible for her disappearance annoys You, Jina, Len, NFL FAN, Evil Kathy, Inda, Jermaine and jim...

...TOUGH!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have read how you say what Jina is doing is disgusting.
Yes..I told her what I thought...she is playin though...you do know that right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes..I told her what I thought...she is playin though...you do know that right?
Like I said, if it's all a game, she isn't making me look bad.

How do you explain how Jina wasn't even talking to me when her and the Tart were drooling over the bulge in Inda's Speedos, but when I commented on how inappropriate it is for a married woman to be making comments like that, Inda told me repeatedly to drop it and Jina started writing about how much she loves him?

You've criticized Jina for doing it. Apparently you believe her. Is she "playing" you too?

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No..he is afraid of...he likes m jane.....right kracker...?
Haha! Does he? I think he took one too many hits off the old pipe then, myself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

To read the interaction between you and Jina when you disapproved of her affair with Inda, it's mighty hard to believe it's all a game.

You and her went on for at least a page and a half, you frowning on her poor behavior and her belligerently defending herself.

Was that all part of the game too????

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
If I've been maliciously attacking an abducted girl and her family, why hasn't anyone taken any action against me for it?
There was a young boy that narrowly escaped criminal prosecution for making crude jokes about April Jones.
How do you know they haven't? You must be quite proud of that boy, huh?

Don't pretend like you're not continually bringing up poor April just to get back at Jina. Everyone can see what you're doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••